9 hours ago, stupor-mundi said:

Then all of a sudden it was over, because apparently one aircraft (apparently Zommer) had destroyed lots of back base targets. From a tanker's point of view, it felt like a waste of time. When the next mission (a winter mission) came up, most of the tankers (certainly all the red ones) didn't join, apparently just as annoyed as I was.

The blue attackers are also trying to play to win. If the rules allow us to win in this way, we will definitely do it.

• Like 1

You mean the quantity of them on the tank bases?

Edited by RIVALDO

3 hours ago, RIVALDO said:

You mean the quantity of them on the tank bases?

I would imagine that's what I mean,   unless there are other means being used that you'd like to share ?

Certain ammo types can be locked.Or the tanks can only be available at the rear bases...Or whatever our sick mind can come up with...But i don't think it will happen anyways. The blues are doing alright. 

16 hours ago, Pz.J.St./JG51Zommer said:

The blue attackers are also trying to play to win

That, in a nutshell, is the problem. =D

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, stupor-mundi said:

That, in a nutshell, is the problem. =D

The problem is wanting to win?   It said the tanker, which rear roads constantly sneaking to our rear flags for the sake of victory .))

Edited by Pz.J.St./JG51Zommer

Some guys are taking it way too serious!!!:o:

flesch.PNG

flshc.PNG

shiban.PNG

Edited by RIVALDO
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Great fun ! 

I really wanted to show it to my great friend Judge   .. but I think he was a little scared of my brand new T34 ;-)

In any case, it was a nice evening again ... I just can't understand why those Germans are doing so badly ... they have a tiger, with a tiger you can easily conquer the entire map   

Maybe i'm going to play on the german side for a while .

I am really curious how that will go .

2019_9_22__21_25_18.jpg

Edited by 1.JaVA_KEBEN
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, 1.JaVA_KEBEN said:

Great fun ! 

I really wanted to show it to my great friend Judge   .. but I think he was a little scared of my brand new T34 😉

In any case, it was a nice evening again ... I just can't understand why those Germans are doing so badly ... they have a tiger, with a tiger you can easily conquer the entire map   

Maybe i'm going to play on the german side for a while .

I am really curious how that will go .

2019_9_22__21_25_18.jpg

German tanks are still more or less tied to roads. Flanking with a machine, that does 20 kph is very timeconsuming.

Doing wide flanks for  capping the other team's base is out is out of question, since you yourself will be outflanked by the time you get there. 

Panzers (apart from Tigers) do not react well to sideshots at all, while T-34 lets you get away with it sometimes. (that is no citicism  the damage model. Pazer IV is a driving

ammo storage after all). On the other hand a T-34 crew should be soaked in diesel after the first side penetration. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

How do you like your new periscope? Great device, isn't it?

Edited by SCG_SchleiferGER

1 hour ago, SCG_SchleiferGER said:

German tanks are still more or less more tied to roads.

Main problem of german side - no communications between players.

They attack one by one, with no chain or battle line. That means each german tank has to look around and control 360 deg around itself. While normally each tank has to control only sector 90 deg max (from 10 to 2 o'clock or so). So even tigers easily get killed by more fast Т-34s, perish in ambushes and so on..  

We just have to communicate better - that's all we need to win. MHO. (even bugged free T-34 could not help red side in this case))

Edited by Lofte
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SCG_SchleiferGER said:

How do you like your new periscope? Great device, isn't it?

If it would work really well, it would be a nice toy......but unfortunately it does not work properly all the time

1 hour ago, Lofte said:

(even bugged free T-34 could not help red side in this case))

whahahaaha we will see  ;-)

Edited by 1.JaVA_KEBEN

21 hours ago, 1.JaVA_KEBEN said:

I really wanted to show it to my great friend Judge   .. but I think he was a little scared of my brand new T34 😉

First of all: Can you stop being sarcastic or talking down to me and keep discussions proffesional, im not here for personal insults or flaming, I prefer discussing matters which concerns historical accuracy and what is correct in history or not. To answer another question: Yes, Im also a tanker in real life, commander of a strv 122/Leopard 2 and is still active in the army, and working as historian at tank museum.
And I apologize for not replying on the chat yesterday, was busy talking to my friends I played with yesterday over teamspeak, so no time for the chat.
Haha wouldnt say Im afraid of T-34´s but I do respect them, only meet you once in it I think, but me and my friend in our panzer IV´s got you that time, but we got knocked out from anti tank guns later xD But yes was much fun yesterday. Was positively surprised more blue/russian players also used the newer T-34 which to me ismore historically accurate and didnt have to worry about it being almost unkillabable or the issue with AI taking control over the turret and after 20-30 seconds, the once taken out T-34 starts firing at one again, which isnt historicaly accurate. So I had way more fun then 😄

21 hours ago, 1.JaVA_KEBEN said:

I just can't understand why those Germans are doing so badly ... they have a tiger, with a tiger you can easily conquer the entire map 

Lofte andSCG_SchleiferGER have said some valid points, but would like to add this:
-Tigers are few and isnt a wunderwaffe that some think can capture the whole battlefield, just takes one T-34 flanking it and its dead, and like most german tanks, its slow when not on a road. Most tigers stay hidden and defends, rarely they attack. As Lofte said: You play for yourself so seeing tigers attack together is a rare sight.
- Russians are better at flying, its very rare we have german airplanes in the air, most of us are tankers and wont fly, this will stop most german attacks. IF one play very late in the night when most europeans have gone to sleep, its the opposite: We have 1-2 airplanes and the russian side none and the situation is different. Still I would say russian players are better in the air.
- The russian side have several players who sneaks around the flanks and captures the main objective and wins the battle, german tanks are too slow for it and most of us germans are just looking for tank vs tank action and barely care for trying to sneak around and capture a base, we mostly prefer attacking the front and find tanks to hunt.
- The oold T-34 with its not historically accurate damage model is a minor reason as well but I and Lofte and most germans have already pointed out why.
- Panzer IV has a too high top speed than what it should have but so far it havent given the german side an advantage but I hope its fixed sooner or later.
- I noticed also german anti tank guns are inferior to the russian ones, very rarely they manage to kill or stop 1-2 T-34s from taking a base, my theory is that the germans mostly have PAK 38s which wont do anything to T-34s and the better PAK 40 is very rare. While once the german side attack with Panzer IV´s the SIG 2-3 guns take them out with ease, stopping our attacks before they even start. I think this is a main reason why germans dont win often but while russians easily captures the german bases.

All of these and previous mentioned theories are the reasons why german side very rarely wins from my experience, would need more data before I can say if this view is correct or not.

I have an idea for the periscope, will let you know how my tests go.
And yes it would be interesting to see how you perform and what your opinion are if you play on the german side for a while Java_Keben.

I think this new "!main gun out of service" bullshit will kill my interest finally. Closely followed by tracks damaged, left and right with one shot lately ... No, TIGERS are not made for easily conquering the map, TIGERS are lot more vulnerable since last update ...

Unfortunately most sound bugs been on this server, dont know your experience, but talking to my buddies in TS they do have sound bugs quite frequently as well. This is another thing to be fixed. 

Edited by I./ZG1_feuervogel

2 hours ago, judgedeath3 said:

- Russians are better at flying, its very rare we have german airplanes in the air, most of us are tankers and wont fly, this will stop most german attacks. IF one play very late in the night when most europeans have gone to sleep, its the opposite: We have 1-2 airplanes and the russian side none and the situation is different. Still I would say russian players are better in the air.
- The russian side have several players who sneaks around the flanks and captures the main objective and wins the battle, german tanks are too slow for it and most of us germans are just looking for tank vs tank action and barely care for trying to sneak around and capture a base, we mostly prefer attacking the front and find tanks to hunt.

This might be a good server for SCG Luftwaffe to visit.....  :)

12 hours ago, 1.JaVA_KEBEN said:

If it would work really well, it would be a nice toy......but unfortunately it does not work properly all the time

What issues do you have with it? Out of curiosity after I read your post, I tried it in the QMB, and the only thing I am not too satisfied with, is the turning speed of the periscope. For my taste it turns a bit too fast and anyhow, you should be able to control the turning speed. 

But currently, as there is no binoculars for the commander, the T-34 has a big advantage with the 360° periscope, as you don't have to leave the gunner station to look around and therefore the turret stays where it is, plus you have a magnification, when looking around.

3 hours ago, judgedeath3 said:

And yes it would be interesting to see how you perform and what your opinion are if you play on the german side for a while Java_Keben.

The tiger is a real beast , easy to kill the enemy .

Oke , he is not fast .. and the main gun out of service is a little problem .. but what a beast ! 

In a few seconds , 5 (OLD)  T34's dead ... easy kills . 

What struck me today playing on the german side, that the germans are not aggressive in their attack . Confuse your opponent and take the upperhand in the battle ..and most of all ..keep the speed in the attack ..never slow down ..then youre a sitting duck ! 

Speed , speed , speed  and dont let them reorganize  ! 

And the germans often stay too close together  , there is no overview  on this way .

Take a tiger for the main attack , and take a faster german tank for flanking the enemy . 

The Panzer IV have a good speed ...use that tank ! 

But no ...every german player want a tiger ….. Not so smart if you want to win the war 😉

Flanking your ememy is not the strongest part of the german players ,and they are so predictable .

Sometimes i know in advance what a german player will do … change your tactics !

Spread your attack and keep the speed .

Also keep firing during an attack , that causus panic by the enemy ..and so they make mistakes .

Anyway , this week i'm playing on the german side lets see how that goes  … i'm curious .

;-)

111111111111111.jpg

Edited by 1.JaVA_KEBEN
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Yogiflight said:

What issues do you have with it? Out of curiosity after I read your post, I tried it in the QMB, and the only thing I am not too satisfied with, is the turning speed of the periscope. For my taste it turns a bit too fast and anyhow, you should be able to control the turning speed. 

But currently, as there is no binoculars for the commander, the T-34 has a big advantage with the 360° periscope, as you don't have to leave the gunner station to look around and therefore the turret stays where it is, plus you have a magnification, when looking around.

Sometimes it get a live of his own , that's  the problem … not all the time but sometimes

Wow, E-Front has tank web-statistic? Could somebody drop the link pls?

Edited by Lofte

5 часов назад, Lofte сказал:

Wow, E-Front has tank web-statistic? Could somebody drop the link pls?

:lol:

I apologize for answering Russian ....

А брифинг в игре дочитать до конца религия не позволяет? .... :rtfm:

I certainly don’t care ... (пофиг...) ;)

• Haha 3

On 9/24/2019 at 1:32 AM, 1.JaVA_KEBEN said:

But no ...every german player want a tiger ….. Not so smart if you want to win the war 😉

the best German tank against T34 is .... Hs129 with Мк103 ;)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Pz.J.St./JG51Zommer said:

the best German tank against T34 is .... Hs129 with Мк103 ;)

I salute you, sir! :salute:

Pls add Prokhorovka map on EFront 

Guys,for those of you who don't know,there's a new map in rotation. Tried it tonight and liked it.The new towns and objectives should  bring a fresh batch of fun.Leave us your feedback please :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/24/2019 at 12:32 AM, 1.JaVA_KEBEN said:

Take a tiger for the main attack , and take a faster german tank for flanking the enemy . 

The Panzer IV have a good speed ...use that tank ! 

The Tiger is the fastes German tank at the moment...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, KARAYA1 said:

The Tiger is the fastes German tank at the moment...

The Panzer IV have a good speed … but indeed my mistake ..the tiger is a bit faster 

16 minutes ago, 1.JaVA_KEBEN said:

The Panzer IV have a good speed

This is something I don't understand anyway. The heavier tank Panzer IV compared to the Panzer III, with the same engine, is faster. Because of better aerodynamics?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Yogiflight said:

This is something I don't understand anyway. The heavier tank Panzer IV compared to the Panzer III, with the same engine, is faster. Because of better aerodynamics?

Me and some other tank experts sat down and read through our books and documents and even made some calculations and came up with: there is no way panzer IV can reach those speeds, should be like panzer III: 40kmhísh, hell some of the G versions and all H versions had the same gearbox as panzer III-

Maybe as a member in SCG said: We have the Panzer IV sport edition with turbo ;) xD

• Haha 1

The damage model is now fixed and the t-34 is more realistic now! 😮 Ok not perfect but it wont shot one back and can now be easily killed by the panzer IV with one shot from correct distance like in reality 😮 I pray this isnt just me having luck and will be changed tomorrow but I will enjoy this 😄 Finally we are getting near reality, good work devs 😄

• Upvote 2

I was today introducing my friend to Tank Crew and unfortunately chose this server to play in. Immediately when we spawned, we were spawnraped by Pz.J.St./JG51Zommer flying Hs-129.

Where is the AA protection in in these bases? We have low players already and you idiots push away newcomers by blowing them to pieces when they spawn for the first time? Sometimes i like playing on this server when things are balanced and people don't baserape people seconds after they spawn, but mostly it's just pure cancer.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

Here are some options:

1.Never underestimate Zommer.

2.Try to maneuver and hide your tank behind the buildings or under the trees.

3.Fall back to the next tank base.

4.Try to blast him out of the sky.

Spoiler

5.See #1.

Edited by RIVALDO
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Darn....nice shooting....You must have gotten a "Dear John" letter from home....

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, 1/SG2_Hummels said:

Made a visit to the Red's airfield)

This LaGG is not too OP?

And... @63RUS_WorM есть ли шанс включить Р-51 и Р-38 на Операция «Фрэнтик»? Ты знаешь... они воевали на советской территории

Было бы неплохо включить эти самолеты, просто для удовольствия ...
"Спитфайр IX" и P-47D вряд ли были актуальны на Восточном фронте. Но я знаю, что это не будет "дефолт", чтобы поставить P-51 и P38 ... но также был бы интересен вариант

190 A-8          P-51D

109 G-14        P-38J

109 G-6          La-5FN

Yak-1B

PO-2

BOS                BOS
BOK                BOK

+ все танки

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Операция_«Фрэнтик»

Edited by LUZITANO

7 hours ago, LUZITANO said:

This LaGG is not too OP?

And... @63RUS_WorM есть ли шанс включить Р-51 и Р-38 на Восточном фронте? Ты знаешь... они воевали на советской территории

Было бы неплохо включить эти самолеты, просто для удовольствия ...
"Спитфайр IX" и P-47D вряд ли были актуальны на Восточном фронте. Но я знаю, что это не будет "дефолт", чтобы поставить P-51 и P38 ... но также был бы интересен вариант

190 A-8          P-51D

109 G-14        P-38J

109 G-6          La-5FN

Yak-1B

PO-2

BOS                BOS
BOK                BOK

+ все танки

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Операция_«Фрэнтик»

That particular mission is the 1941.Not sure if that would look right...

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, LUZITANO said:

This LaGG is not too OP?

yes, 37-mm for LaGG.. for a map where a lot of tankers..it is a big advantage)

P.S. we need that thing in the tower

3.png

Edited by 1/SG2_Hummels
  • Upvote 1

"AT guns are experten and max range for all or just Red side?"
I asked that and got banned
I think It is common for people to ask this kind of question. It was not polite of me, I apologize
People will complain (is also a natural behavior) on both sides, no need for overreaction

5 hours ago, LUZITANO said:

"AT guns are experten and max range for all or just Red side?"

From my experience it seems the russian ones are better than the german ones, or just have better guns as the russians usually take out the anti tank guns on the german bases with ease in comparison to when the german side attack a russian base those anti tank guns have no issues targeting and killing german tanks, besides the tiger for obvious reasons but panzer III and IV are dead meat to them.

3 hours ago, judgedeath3 said:

From my experience it seems the russian ones are better than the german ones, or just have better guns as the russians usually take out the anti tank guns on the german bases with ease in comparison to when the german side attack a russian base those anti tank guns have no issues targeting and killing german tanks, besides the tiger for obvious reasons but panzer III and IV are dead meat to them.

The range is 2.1 km with some 85mm gun
I checked the replay

4 hours ago, judgedeath3 said:

the russians usually take out the anti tank guns on the german bases with ease 

......Usually the first wave of tanks perishes, trying to eliminate those AT guns.The aviation helps a lot,of course too.But i remember many times when there's that forgotten AT gun somewhere in the village kills you with one single shot...