Riksen

EFront server

Posted (edited)

I'm going to say something about this server. It is a shame it's the only populated tank server. Almost every time I play on blue side, the game is totally ruined by 5 or more red aircraft relentlessly spawnkilling tanks. Red aircraft keep ramming everything they see if their bombs don't finish the job. When I play on red side there I get to enjoy complete air superiority most of the time. I'm eager to try the Sherman  anti aircraft machine gun against planes, but blue planes simply get dwarfed by the swarm of red planes so I don't ever even see them. A small group of players I've come so accustomed to I can even recognise their names take red planes every day on that server. Everyone else tries their best to enjoy tanks. I often see 2 or 3 tanks on the red side, while 10 players are flying aircraft.

Really ruins the whole tank aspect the server is supposed to have. I often find myself simply quitting the game, and hoping it won't be the same tomorrow or next week when I try again. On the rare occasions these few players are not on, the matches are exiting and down to the wire pretty often. Server owners have opted for limiting heavy tanks, while desited for some reason that allowing limitless planes is a good idea. It's really a shame I have to play on this server because its the only tank server, and I would abandon it the second there was another populated tank server, that took itself seriously.

The strongest weapon on EFront server is aircraft, and not the Tiger I. Even with Tigers on the field, there are plenty of tank battles that go in the favor of the red team. If you limit the strongest tank, which never guaranteed a win to begin with, why would you keep the strongest weapons in the server limitless?

Edited by Torrens
  • Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Torrens said:

I'm going to say something about this server. It is a shame it's the only populated tank server. Almost every time I play on blue side, the game is totally ruined by 5 or more red aircraft relentlessly spawnkilling tanks. Red aircraft keep ramming everything they see if their bombs don't finish the job. When I play on red side there I get to enjoy complete air superiority most of the time. I'm eager to try the Sherman  anti aircraft machine gun against planes, but blue planes simply get dwarfed by the swarm of red planes so I don't ever even see them. A small group of players I've come so accustomed to I can even recognise their names take red planes every day on that server. Everyone else tries their best to enjoy tanks. I often see 2 or 3 tanks on the red side, while 10 players are flying aircraft.

Really ruins the whole tank aspect the server is supposed to have. I often find myself simply quitting the game, and hoping it won't be the same tomorrow or next week when I try again. On the rare occasions these few players are not on, the matches are exiting and down to the wire pretty often. Server owners have opted for limiting heavy tanks, while desited for some reason that allowing limitless planes is a good idea. It's really a shame I have to play on this server because its the only tank server, and I would abandon it the second there was another populated tank server, that took itself seriously.

I'm afraid this will just be another WoL server but tank version where moderators pay little attention to what the crowd wants as long as the Red Army is winning and happy. The server is not moderated at all when it comes to respect between players and specially balance. Limiting heavy tanks makes sense IMHO but only if we dont have to face infinite amounts of planes bombing them. Eventually, they see you regardless of where you decided to hide and if they get shot down, they just spawn again. We need limit on the planes ASAP if the server is ever going to be something more than a quick way to aggravate opposition players. I just dont get the guys that only fly planes in that server ... I mean, we have Berloga, WoL, TAW ... but no, they only go to that server for some reason lol

Why are there so few tank servers in the game so far? I havent yet checked how to create a server but why dont someone who knows and have done servers or a room for multiplayer just make one for tanks? Unless IL-2 is different from other online games it should be just: start server-set all settings-launch room-players join and play.

• Thanks 1

Regarding limiting heavy tanks, I think the server admins are unfairly getting flak here.

The weakness of the Pz3 relative to the T34 is a problem of the game. Since the DM fix the Tiger has become pretty powerful, maybe not as IRL, I don't know, am no expert, but clearly if players were aiming for even numbers, and the blues being nearly all Tigers, something had to be done.

Where the problem really lies, considering that IL-2 is trying to be a sim, and not trying to supply power-matched vehicles, is that it's missing an adequate mechanism to control the vehicle numbers in a fine-grained kind of way.

With number limits on heavy tanks per base, what unfortunately happens is that the map is skewed in favor of blue until the tigers run out, and then it becomes skewed in favor of red. Really can't blame the server for that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, stupor-mundi said:

Regarding limiting heavy tanks, I think the server admins are unfairly getting flak here.

The weakness of the Pz3 relative to the T34 is a problem of the game. Since the DM fix the Tiger has become pretty powerful, maybe not as IRL, I don't know, am no expert, but clearly if players were aiming for even numbers, and the blues being nearly all Tigers, something had to be done.

Where the problem really lies, considering that IL-2 is trying to be a sim, and not trying to supply power-matched vehicles, is that it's missing an adequate mechanism to control the vehicle numbers in a fine-grained kind of way.

With number limits on heavy tanks per base, what unfortunately happens is that the map is skewed in favor of blue until the tigers run out, and then it becomes skewed in favor of red. Really can't blame the server for that.

It will probably get better when the Panzer IV is added, giving the Germans something that can more evenly compete with the T-34 and KV. 

But there needs to be a limit on the number of heavy tanks a team can field because otherwise people will always go with the tanks that have the bigger guns as well as limit for aircraft. 

Edited by BBarnes005
  • Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, stupor-mundi said:

I dont see that as any problem: I hate balancing the tanks like in warthunder, making them unrealistic and weaker than they should, tiger tank was a beast in 1943 and should be that in the game too, T-34s cant fight it 1 vs 1? And? Life isnt fair, attack with 3-4 T-34s then.
Yes limiting the numbers of heavy tanks and such would be great, maybe even make certain tanks have their own missions and tasks to do in the match? Historical accurate matches/missions but with players instead of AI?

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, judgedeath3 said:

, T-34s cant fight it 1 vs 1? And? Life isnt fair, attack with 3-4 T-34s then.

Absolutely, but the game (or sim) has to have functionality to make this possible. Currently, on the server, there are only few players who tank on either side happily. Most players have a strong preference, or will absolutely tank on one side only. And when powerful tanks are available, there are only a noble few (or none, let's face it) who would pick an inferior tank for reasons of historical accuracy.

• Upvote 1

Pretty sure it will be solved when the full game is out and most likely a mix of historical accuracy, numbers and what to do in the matches.
As soon as Panther, Stug III and Panzer IV is out I will mostly play Stug III and PAnzer IV and a little of panther to make it more fair for the red players. Stug is my life :P

17 hours ago, SCG_Riksen said:

I just dont get the guys that only fly planes in that server ... I mean, we have Berloga, WoL, TAW ... but no, they only go to that server for some reason lol

I guess they do that,  cuz you get to fight player controlled tanks,which can't be done on any other server.

17 hours ago, judgedeath3 said:

Why are there so few tank servers in the game so far? I havent yet checked how to create a server but why dont someone who knows and have done servers or a room for multiplayer just make one for tanks? Unless IL-2 is different from other online games it should be just: start server-set all settings-launch room-players join and play.

Guys,you're wasting your time here sharing your pain.Those pilots that ram into you-they don't read these posts.Like I've said before,you either start googling the map making and server hosting tutorials (which is not going to be FUN at all,trust me)or bring a couple of friends who like to fly the fighter planes and will take care of those ramming bullies :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, RIVALDO said:

I guess they do that,  cuz you get to fight player controlled tanks,which can't be done on any other server.

Guys,you're wasting your time here sharing your pain.Those pilots that ram into you-they don't read these posts.Like I've said before,you either start googling the map making and server hosting tutorials (which is not going to be FUN at all,trust me)or bring a couple of friends who like to fly the fighter planes and will take care of those ramming bullies :ph34r:

Or the admin of the server could read theses posts and improve the server by creating rules that enforce good behavior from everyone and better gameplay.

Posted (edited)

This is happening right now. 6 red players against 3 blue tanks. 5 red players is in the air and are spawn killing all the tanks and using bad language over the chat

This is really killing this server... 

Edited by KARAYA1

1 hour ago, KARAYA1 said:

This is happening right now. 6 red players against 3 blue tanks. 5 red players is in the air ( =RAF= aspushkin, Sarza, =SF=BATCOH, RedStrapsONs_PROFESSOR, RedStrapsONs_Trofimov and Gena70IL2) and are spawn killing all the tanks and using bad language over the chat

Probably the sons of russian oligarchs. Lol.

Just now, KARAYA1 said:

This is happening right now. 6 red players against 3 blue tanks. 5 red players is in the air ( =RAF= aspushkin, Sarza, =SF=BATCOH, RedStrapsONs_PROFESSOR, RedStrapsONs_Trofimov and Gena70IL2) and are spawn killing all the tanks and using bad language over the chat

KARAYA1,

What kills the server is when we have players such as yourself, who will only play on one side and usually only Tiger.

Indeed the other night when reds were outnumbered 10 against 2, you were more than happy to keep on the blue side and when I mentioned how uneven the game was, you and and others merely mocked both me and Stupor. Therefore, before you start throwing those stones, trying to name and shame and talking about players killing the server, I would suggest you get your own house in order!

At the end of the day, if you don't like the server, don't play on it! SIMPLE!

Regards

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Haza said:

KARAYA1,

What kills the server is when we have players such as yourself, who will only play on one side and usually only Tiger.

Indeed the other night when reds were outnumbered 10 against 2, you were more than happy to keep on the blue side and when I mentioned how uneven the game was, you and and others merely mocked both me and Stupor. Therefore, before you start throwing those stones, trying to name and shame and talking about players killing the server, I would suggest you get your own house in order!

At the end of the day, if you don't like the server, don't play on it! SIMPLE!

Regards

Lol, you are mad because I killed you in the game just now and you rage quit... I just spawned and after a 5 min drive towards the enemy base I see a Sherman far out on the field, and I fire at it and after 10 shots, it blows up.

And did you even read?

When on ground I don't mind being out numbered, (thats usually the fact) but when the entire enemy team is in the air and spawn bomb and ram the out numbered team, for hours (!) And being rude over the chat, that's what kills the server and the game. 

Edited by KARAYA1

Posted (edited)
5 часов назад, KARAYA1 сказал:

Hello!
Yes, it kills the server ....
It kills the server even more, what you write here for everyone .... and what is happening on the server in the chat .... right now ....
andre_andre79 (blue) wrote in the chat "...... im fuking ....." you just did not notice, but to my question "should I ban him?"
modestly pretended not to understand ... -))) Everything is clear ...

And yet, a question that will probably remain unanswered.
Why do you (and not only you) have on your avatar a photo of a person in the form of Nazi Germany, on whose conscience tens of millions of innocent people were killed ...
The whole world condemned what they did ... Is this your relative or idol ...?
Thank you all, good luck ....

PS
The map of Prokhorovka is amusing, but it is unlikely to save from ramming ... I don’t expect thanks for the code ... use -) .... Progress, at least something has changed ...

I do not speak English, so I will use Google translator ...

Edited by 63RUS_WorM
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, 63RUS_WorM said:

andre_andre79 (blue) wrote in the chat "...... im fuking ....." you just did not notice, but to my question "should I ban him?"

Im sorry Worm that I didn't understand what you was saying in the game. But it is a different when as in this case he was saying "I'm fucking lost, can't find my way on the map" and when attacking someone else over and over with similar word.

Just now, KARAYA1 said:

Lol, you are mad because I killed you in the game just now and you rage quit... I just spawned and after a 5 min drive towards the enemy base I see a Sherman far out on the field, and I fire at it and after 10 shots, it blows up.

And did you even read?

When on ground I don't mind being out numbered, (thats usually the fact) but when the entire enemy team is in the air and spawn bomb and ram the out numbered team, for hours (!) And being rude over the chat, that's what kills the server and the game. 

I certainly didn't range quit as this server this morning has locked on the respawn map so I have had to leave the entire IL2 game, not just this game!  Indeed, please check the stats as I have had to rejoin a number of times, so once again you jump to your usual conclusions as it would be rather immature to rage quit to then join again 2min later, don't you think!?!

The fact remains, we have players complaining in chat about people only using the T-34 or only playing in the air,  yet they do not blink and eye when blues perhaps only play Tigers or as we now see in this latest server, only play Fw190 or K4!  In addition, I did read, however, the other night with the game at 10-2, you talked about pay back and get over it, so you appear to care little about ruining the server when you believe you are in the right, as seen with your discussion with Worm above!

Regards and have a nice day!

@63RUS_Worm,

Are you admin for the new tank server map of Prokhorovka?

If so, may I request that the spawn points are moved far away from the flag capture points please, as players are just being killed as they spawn in when the other side is capturing the flag. Being killed even before you enter the tank does get annoying.  Indeed, today i watched as one play was killed 15 times trying to spawn in!

Regards and thank you

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Haza said:

The fact remains, we have players complaining in chat about people only using the T-34 or only playing in the air,

I don't care what tank you use and I don't care about spawn killing tanks that are still entering over and over a overrunned spawn point when I or someone else takes down a flag. I don't care about the uneven teams when the teams are on the ground because you can still hide and you still have a chance.

The problem is these air bullies that even when there team is in a greater number they only fly, they are not in this server to try to take flags. This time it was the entire team that was in the air and no matter where we spawned we got bombed before we even got to start the engine, and yes if there was a enemy team down there on the ground that was trying to taking the flag it would be a different story... Now there was bombers with top cover and with no intention to take the flags, and when the bombs where out they rammed us and miss behaved over the chat.

You have told the story about when you where 50% of your team yesterday against a bigger team and yes that happens and I don't care, it happens to all of us and we still get to drive the tanks. When we took your flag yesterday you could still respawn further back on the map, we didn't have that chance today and this happens more and more often and that's why I bought this up...

1 hour ago, Haza said:

as seen with your discussion with Worm above!

What??  In the game Worm was asking me something and we both don't speak English daily, so I did not understand what he wanted when he was asking me to ban a player for something, i had no idea for what and when I was asking he told me to "read the chat".

I don't understand everything and I guess it's the same for him. Now in the forum he explained much better and this is what happened:

A player got lost on the map and tiped "I'm fucking lost"

and no, I'm sorry but I did not see that as a offensive thing and defiantly nothing to ban someone for! But if he would have tiped something towards an other player in a bad way I would... As earlier today by the air bullies...

• Like 1

В 23.03.2019 в 03:06, Haza сказал:

@63RUS_Worm,

Are you admin for the new tank server map of Prokhorovka?

If so, may I request that the spawn points are moved far away from the flag capture points please, as players are just being killed as they spawn in when the other side is capturing the flag. Being killed even before you enter the tank does get annoying.  Indeed, today i watched as one play was killed 15 times trying to spawn in!

Regards and thank you

Hello!
Map Prokhorovka not mine, as well as the server ...
I stopped the E-Front server ... You cannot play together, then take a break -) (this is not for you personally, but all who writes to the chat in blue and red ...). BANNED ALL -))
If you have any wishes (how many and what kind of tanks and airplanes) for future server maps - write.
Good luck !!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, 63RUS_WorM said:

Hello!
I stopped the E-Front server ... You cannot play together, then take a break -) (this is not for you personally, but all who writes to the chat in blue and red ...). BANNED ALL -))
If you have any wishes (how many and what kind of tanks and airplanes) for future server maps - write.
Good luck !!!

I know the respawn punish time is not something many of you want, but I think we will have less airplanes ramming tanks with it. Because now it's easier and take less time to ram the empty airplane in to a tank and respawn in a new reloaded airplane in matter of seconds, instead of flying all the way back to the airfield and reload for more ammo and bombs.

Same with the tanks, a small respawn-time may make the tanker to think a bit more of what moves to make than just rush out on the open field and get killed.

I know I'm probably alone with still thinking this is a good idea, so don't barf all over this. To all of you who is tired of ramming planes and the limited heavy tanks that just gets destroyed in vane by players who don't think, give it a thought.

Best regards/ K

Hello @63RUS_WorM,

thanks first of all for wanting to collect people's opinions and ideas. I think that's great idea. These are perhaps some suggestions which could help the topic as well as the problem in general something here.
- Limit the Spawns for all Vehicles. (Especially heavy tanks like KV-1 and Tiger) So both sides are forced to switch to other tanks in greater numbers.
- Limit the Spawns and available Aircraftsets. For Example  No Bodenplatte airplanes. It would be maybe better to use the Kuban Planes with from the 1943 Timeframe
- Only allowing certain modifications (for Example no 1000kg bomb for Ju-87 or Bf-109 no bomb at all or only 50kg)

I also like Karaya1s Idea with the  timelimits. They could be usefull for planes to have a timeout, when the plane gets lost.

But in the end it's the players who have to make sure that things are balanced and fair.  I hope there was a suggestion that you like.

I wish you a nice day!

Rico

11 hours ago, KARAYA1 said:

I know the respawn punish time is not something many of you want, but I think we will have less airplanes ramming tanks with it. Because now it's easier and take less time to ram the empty airplane in to a tank and respawn in a new reloaded airplane in matter of seconds, instead of flying all the way back to the airfield and reload for more ammo and bombs. 

+1 for airplanes death penalty....perhaps 5 minutes...that would correspond to trip back landing respawn take off and return to area more or less.

I don't support this for tanks however.    It's unnecessary given the time.it takes to respawn and drive back to area.....not a problem the way kamikaze planes are.

• Like 1

I agree. The death penalty time should be longer than what it takes to RTB.But is it gonna be fair to the pilots that died dogfighting?Or is it possible to split these two instances?

• Like 1

The WWI flight simulator community has been using a five minute death penalty for years successful ly....it works...and is no longer than it takes to boil a cup of tea etc. It's pretty fair all the way around.

• Upvote 1

On 3/26/2019 at 3:39 PM, RIVALDO said:

I agree. The death penalty time should be longer than what it takes to RTB.But is it gonna be fair to the pilots that died dogfighting?Or is it possible to split these two instances?

No is not possible !

Yeah,i guess the 5 minute wait isn't that horrible at all since its a tanking server.So if you wanna fly-then pay a fee:fly:

• Like 1

Hello!
Of course, I apologize for what   I did on the map Prokhorovka...
But I did not break the rules .... It was fun, this is a game ...
A plane crashed into my tank, trying to destroy me, but I'm not in offense ..
PS
Athlon and Willi, on the airfields should be done to anti-aircraft guns fired at ground targets.
If anything, write in a personal.
Good luck!

• Sad 1

On 3/25/2019 at 7:08 AM, 63RUS_WorM said:

Hello!
Good luck !!!

This is sad. I played at E-Front many times for many weeks and I liked it.

I never had any problems with anyone.

I looked for it this week and could not find it, I now know why.

I don't want to take a break, bring it back.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks again RUS63_WorM  for your work for E-Front.

this is a russian server, not the whole world has to speak english.

Since my English is bad I write  German translated perhaps the Goggle understandable.

I hold nothing of 5 minutes lock, this is a public server.

Red needs planes as long as there is no SU152 in TC against the Tiger.

My suggestion would be:

Once again, it's easier to win missions for red and then easier to win blue missions.

More village town for red and more village clear landscape for blue.

Airfields that are far away from the combat area, long flight paths.

Airplanes parked leave engine off.

Few aircraft that are not replaced in a mission by time.

No bombs and missiles for hunters.

Versions of missions with bad weather.

Limit all tanks (that feels like being in a tank battle)

The tiger is the strongest.

At the front few, in the back more and more in tiger the bases.

So now I have no ideas at the moment anymore.

greeting

Edited by 7./SchG2_v*Athlon
  • Upvote 5

Hello friends!
I want to clarify the situation for some cases.
Personally, I do not know how to fight in a tank, and I don’t have such a desire because of my nature, but since this game is primarily a flying one, I only have the right to fly, I don’t have to crawl either, please excuse me ....
And naturally, it is much more interesting for a pilot to fight not with bots in tanks, but with real drivers. It is more difficult and more honorable. Some tankers are able to very well resist attacks from the air, and even knock down air opponents. I myself am very sorry to have to kill these fearless and patient guys who sit inside these boxes of death. But such is the order of my command and I am obliged to help my guys in the same boxes.

I see here too many complaints that there are intentional collisions (ram) of aircraft with tanks.
Personally, I am not a fan of statistics only, but still not so much. I am most worried about the topic in order to return the aircraft to the base. I also had no occasion to personally see such matters.

It is possible that our dear tankers do not know that at present the game has a bug that can be perceived as intentional ram. I often have times when a bomb hits the tank exactly (direct hit).
And then, in some cases, an instant detonation occurs, despite the fact that a delay has been established for the bomb. The plane does not have time to go away, and the pilot also dies. Perhaps that is why the killed tanker hero thinks there was a clash.

This is possible if part of the tank ammunition "protrudes", "sticks" through the texture of the tank's armor to the outside.

This situation has already tortured me, and I wrote a message for developers about this error, like other pilots who noticed it.

I apologize if my speech is not all accurate, English is not my language for the Mongolian pilot, I also use Google translation, but I hope that the general sense is understandable to you.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

About the lack of restraint of players in communication. My opinion is based on many years of observation of the psycho-emotional component of the players. I will say right away that I am not a hypocrite, and allow jokes to be easy in order to stir up, raise the spirit of rivalry, make the opponent aware of the seriousness of the intentions in the game, for example: "I kill you quickly" or "I will take your meat", and this is how would be with a slight smirk. In this form, there is no discussion of personality and no obscene expressions.

But some players who use technology samples for the blue (western) side are too sure of its superiority and believe that he should do all the work for them. They believe that their equipment is simply obliged to win, despite the fact that they make mistakes, controlling this technique, and also that there are software bugs inside the game. They believe that the duty to overcome in difficult conditions is a duty only for the backward technologies of eastern countries. Therefore, they consider themselves personally experts, with whom nothing bad can happen in the game. But when it does not work out this way, their stereotypical thinking is disturbed, and they want to fall into childhood and call mom for help. But they are already adults and find a way out in insults.
And now we learn new words in English and begin to better “understand” their culture.

I see that the civilization and freedom to which they are accustomed, allow them to have a black, rotten tongue in their mouths. If he wants, it is his right to die with bad karma. In the end, it will not be found personally through the calculation of IP, and people will not beat him with sticks. But, nevertheless, I advise such small men to take all the good from any culture in order to become better for themselves. They also need to learn to be emotionally stable, to hold their mouths and do things, to overcome the situation in difficult conditions, while they are in the form of a game, as long as life allows it. For who knows what will happen tomorrow, and it will be too late for study.

Edited by =SF=Kastro
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, =SF=Kastro said:

it is much more interesting for a pilot to fight not with bots in tanks, but with real drivers. It is more difficult and more honorable

We all understand that, but what is honourable by spawn bombing tanks? Spawn bombing and pilots who have missed all there bombs and missed all there rockets and decide to ram the plane in the tank instead is the problem here... And ofcorse when there is more pilots than tanks in the team...

• Upvote 1

1 час назад, KARAYA1 сказал:

We all understand that, but what is honourable by spawn bombing tanks? Spawn bombing and pilots who have missed all there bombs and missed all there rockets and decide to ram the plane in the tank instead is the problem here... And ofcorse when there is more pilots than tanks in the team...

Oh, again this demagoguery ....

–– All of us understand this, but what’s the honor when a spawn bombardment? ----

No need to show the situation so clearly that they bomb ONLY a spawn. Also, tell me, you, tank drivers, don't you shoot the spawn of the enemy? What is more difficult - to stand in ambush at a distance of 100 -200 m from the spawn and shoot there, moving the mouse, or make a new entry and manage to get into the tank from the plane? If your tank commander is demanding to keep spawn from new opponents to capture the flag? Is this prohibited by the rules? If they kill on the spawn, maybe you need to retreat to the next, the rear spawn point?

---- The emergence of bombers and pilots who missed all the bombs there and missed all the rockets there and decided to blow up the plane in the tank instead - that’s the problem ...----

I wrote about the collision of the tank by aircraft above. The fact that perhaps the wrong understanding of this situation because of a bug in the game.

---- And, of course, when the team has more pilots than tanks ...---

I will repeat my words that I wrote above: “Personally, I don’t know how to fight in a tank, and I don’t have that desire because of my nature, but since this game is mostly flying, I only have the right to fly, I no desire and ability to crawl, please, sorry .... "

This is not only a server for tanks, but also for aviation too. But all the same, there were many cases when I, seeing that there were too few blue players, just left the server without participating.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, =SF=Kastro said:

They believe that the duty to overcome in difficult conditions is a duty only for the backward technologies of eastern countries. Therefore, they consider themselves personally experts, with whom nothing bad can happen in the game. But when it does not work out this way, their stereotypical thinking is disturbed, and they want to fall into childhood and call mom for help. But they are already adults and find a way out in insults.
And now we learn new words in English and begin to better “understand” their culture.

I see that the civilization and freedom to which they are accustomed, allow them to have a black, rotten tongue in their mouths. 

That post is so vindictive and full of ethnocentrism, I am sad about what it reveals.

Edited by Ze-GunnyHighway
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
13 часов назад, Ze-GunnyHighway сказал:

That post is so vindictive and full of ethnocentrism, I am sad about what it reveals.

It (words in my post) is said directly, honestly, and it is true, like it or not, my friend

Edited by =SF=Kastro
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, =SF=Kastro said:

Also, tell me, you, tank drivers, don't you shoot the spawn of the enemy? What is more difficult - to stand in ambush at a distance of 100 -200 m from the spawn and shoot there, moving the mouse, or make a new entry and manage to get into the tank from the plane? If your tank commander is demanding to keep spawn from new opponents to capture the flag? Is this prohibited by the rules? If they kill on the spawn, maybe you need to retreat to the next, the rear spawn point?

If a enemy tank have manage to get to our flag, are capturing it and spawnkill our team it's a different story, the spawn in then overrunned and we should retreat. But when we manage to hold off the enemy tanks from the flag and even when there is no enemy tank near our spawn or base, we often get spawnkilled from the air... We don't even get to start the damn engine most of the time... And if we retreat, there is just a 30 sek flight for the spawn bombers to fly to find us again at the other spawn. 

16 hours ago, =SF=Kastro said:

I wrote about the collision of the tank by aircraft above. The fact that perhaps the wrong understanding of this situation because of a bug in the game.

I get that there might be a bug, maybe, but It's a BIG difference between a plane blowing up above a tank by it's ones bombs and having NO BOMBS LEFT and then drive the damn plane in to the tank!

Remember it sometimes take us tankers +30 min to get to the front in the heavy tanks and if the bombers can't hit us with the bombs, and the tankers can't stop us, maybe we deserve to be there near your base and nibble the flag. Then you must understand that (the ramming that is occurring! Maybe not by you!) Is really pissing people off and less people will fight on the Blue side, especially when the kemikaze pilot respawn in a started new plane on the airfield and is in the air again after just a couple of seconds and we barley make it off our spawn point before they return... 

Regard/K

• Upvote 2

Ok, I perfectly understand you and your feelings. But what can I personally do? I can only promise that I will try not to bomb the tankers on a spawn. I will catch them when they leave. What boundaries, what distance do you think is normal for a tank attack to start from the air? make your order!

I cannot say anything about the intentional ramming of tanks. Itself never did it and is not familiar with such pilots. in that team, when we play, I have not heard of such orders of the commander, or of the personal initiatives of such a decision, by those pilots with whom we are in touch

Salutations,

Server admins can and should place AAA units around tank spawn points. Why haven't they done so? 😗

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, KARAYA1 said:

If a enemy tank have manage to get to our flag, are capturing it and spawnkill our team it's a different story, the spawn in then overrunned and we should retreat. But when we manage to hold off the enemy tanks from the flag and even when there is no enemy tank near our spawn or base, we often get spawnkilled from the air... We don't even get to start the damn engine most of the time... And if we retreat, there is just a 30 sek flight for the spawn bombers to fly to find us again at the other spawn. 

I get that there might be a bug, maybe, but It's a BIG difference between a plane blowing up above a tank by it's ones bombs and having NO BOMBS LEFT and then drive the damn plane in to the tank!

Remember it sometimes take us tankers +30 min to get to the front in the heavy tanks and if the bombers can't hit us with the bombs, and the tankers can't stop us, maybe we deserve to be there near your base and nibble the flag. Then you must understand that (the ramming that is occurring! Maybe not by you!) Is really pissing people off and less people will fight on the Blue side, especially when the kemikaze pilot respawn in a started new plane on the airfield and is in the air again after just a couple of seconds and we barley make it off our spawn point before they return... 

Regard/K

We have to make an unofficial agreement that neither side rams the tanks! Cuz its happening on both sides. Then if ppl don't want to follow we'll ban them. Vote and ban them from the server.

1 hour ago, Thad said:

Salutations,

Server admins can and should place AAA units around tank spawn points. Why haven't they done so? 😗

Because the tanks won't be able to capture the base with a bunch of AAA around it.