4 hours ago, Lofte said:

I'm sick of these snipers, who can kill several tanks per sortie

Oh, you mean Zommer?😉

• Haha 1

-

Edited by Lofte

Last Time I looked   ( It may be changed )   the German  Attack AC  had there AT cannons removed,   the 129  had the 103 locked, and was only allowed the 101,  but  both of the IL2's  were allowed there 37's I believe  ?    When the 110G2  is there the 37  is locked ?  Now  why is that ?   if you restrict cannons on one side,  then both sides  should be  Equally  restricted if you want a fair server .   Limit Ground Attack AC, the same way tanks get limited,  once they get shot down,   wait till next mission.  If they are in the air,  shoot them down. 

I  believe that if all tanks and AC  had a # attached to them  it would make for a better game ?   No more endless streams of    " X "   plane  or tank.   A kill in game  would  actually  mean more at that point

I did notice that the server capacity has dropped from 40  to  30  ?  the extra  10  was nice,  would be good if we could add about maybe  4 to 6 more slots 

17 hours ago, JG1_Wittmann said:

A kill ingame  would  actually  mean more at that point

Yeah.Offer this to the the other servers,lol! 1 life per Mission?!!! Its a game after all,dude! DON'T BE RIDICULOUS!:acute:

Some weapons are locked for a reason...Google it.

2 hours ago, RIVALDO said:

Yeah.Offer this to the the other servers,lol! 1 life per Mission?!!! Its a game after all,dude! DON'T BE RIDICULOUS!:acute:

Some weapons are locked for a reason...Google it.

What post does the first line of you post  refer to ?   I re-read my post, just to be sure, although I knew I never said 1 life per mission in my post.    I was asking why some things are limited in game, and others are not, and that there should be a finite #  of a player vehicle pool.  Maybe just on some of the missions.  Maybe a waiting period after you get killed before you can respawn of a minute or a few.I'm just putting thoughts out there that  are being  used elsewhere or talked about elsewhere.   I will try to make it easier for the equipment locks mention I made.   The question is, why does the Russian side, enjoy all the benefits of the AT  cannon arsenal available on their aircraft, and yet the german planes have been stripped of such ?    Why  can't the HS-129  have the 103 ?  110G the 37, or Stuka the 37 ?   The bombs have been restricted it seems on all planes,  I haven't checked every single one, so that seems  to be a balancing move applied equally.    You are correct,   it is a game,    a good # of the posts in this thread I believe talk about  the way the server is set up and that some think  it has a definite slant towards the Russian side.   There is a term  used  by a lot of people,   Fair Play,   do yourself a favor,   and Google that phrase.   Eventually  there will be  other servers that come online  that try to do a job of balancing  that is maybe more to the liking  of,  fair minded players.   I enjoy  the server because it is challenging.  I wish it could handle more players.  Last weekend I  got a couple of squad mates there, I showed up a few late and the server was full !  

30 minutes ago, JG1_Wittmann said:

Eventually  there will be  other servers that come online  that try to do a job of balancing  that is maybe more to the liking  of,  fair minded players

There are already good and fair play servers for tankers out there which I play mostly on now due to I found Efront server way too russian biased.
Sadly not more people play on them but its alright as they offer AI tanks and missions to do for playing alone:

Servers:
Best one is Action dogfight and tanks: have maps where germany fight americans so they have only shermans and its always a fair fight, same amount of guns and AAA and same number of bases and even lineup with the tanks. Even some AI attacks and targets to engage when playing alone and variety of missions, also bases cant be recaptured and such, a bit more realistic server.

Finnish virtual pilots: Bigger maps so air attacks take longer time and the server is more airplane mode and way more realistic flying rules so it wont be easy for those pilots who are used to efront to fly there. Each base have the same amount of anti tank guns and defences and more mission based style and not the warthunder style of capturing flags. No free to play tanks and fair lineups here too, no side has a bigger advantage than the other.

Cryhavoc: The maps are fun to play in group or alone as it has good variety of missions, some where its like efront but fair, and some where germans are making an assault with AI tanks or vice versa, fair matches here. Only bad part here is everything have markers and gps location on the map. Maybe can find the server maker and make him/her remove the markers, would then rank this one way higher up on my list.

Plans and tanks historical: Have only a few tnaks playable, tiger and panzer III L for the germans and russians with T-34 and sherman/KV-1, markers here too but the lineup and design of the maps are fair, no side has an advantage.

• Thanks 1

There are already good and fair play servers for tankers out there which I play mostly on now due to I found Efront server way too russian biased.

Never see anyone on those servers. Do you play there with your imaginary friends? No offense. 

And if you play alone, why even go online? There's some offline missions or the QMB.Why even post it here?

Edited by RIVALDO

1 minute ago, RIVALDO said:

Are you talking about the server with the markers and GPS on with everything unlocked

The first two have no markers and the name of the servers are mentioned in my post. The two bottom ones have markers but is still much fun to play with others or alone. Well not many play due to most dont even know about them and only see efront is active, but like I said: plenty to do on my own there and if others join then its just a matter of time before others join in.

10 minutes ago, SCG_judgedeath3 said:

plenty to do on my own there and if others join then its just a matter of time before others join in.

Best wishes!

3 hours ago, SCG_judgedeath3 said:

There are already good and fair play servers for tankers out there which I play mostly on now due to I found Efront server way too russian biased.

I think you should go back to EFronts, we are all waiting for you there. The game could be better if players including the server owner didn't have a predefined faction to play with, but ... for now it's still the best server and I think over time it will be more balanced

• Like 2

Hi all . I am really disappointed that can no longer get on Efron due to ping limit. Due to the fact that I live far from the server in New Zealand my ping runs at 345 . I have tried to lower it but think my location is the problem. Can the game limit be raised to allow people living far away to play as this is the only decent tank server on the game .How does it all work????

On 11/25/2019 at 1:18 PM, Chaintong said:

Hi all . I am really disappointed that can no longer get on Efron due to ping limit. Due to the fact that I live far from the server in New Zealand my ping runs at 345 . I have tried to lower it but think my location is the problem. Can the game limit be raised to allow people living far away to play as this is the only decent tank server on the game .How does it all work????

The last time I had this problem I talked to the server admin and he increased the ping limit
I will talk with the admin again, hang on

4 minutes ago, LUZITANO said:

@63RUS_WorM не могли бы вы увеличить предел пинга?

... пожалуйста!

23 minutes ago, OpticFlow said:

... пожалуйста!

Да, пожалуйста!

• Haha 1

Thanks to you guys for raising the ping very happy now))))