Jason_Williams

American and British Voice "Actors" Needed ASAP!!

Posted (edited)

Thanks Jason Im honored to be part of this Ill have hopefully all of this on thursday for you. Super excited to be a part of this project.

Edited by Gamington

Guys,

Make sure you use the new updated Spotter list I posted and not the old list. Someone turned a set in using the wrong list. Use the updated list I posted the other day, not the original one.

Update 7/1/19 - Ok I have two strong British recordings done. If you are also doing one go ahead and complete and send anyways. Doesn't hurt to have a couple extra. Maybe we can use. I have one American set, but he used the wrong list. If you are doing an American Spotter set please continue and turn in as soon as possible.

Jason

Posted (edited)

I finished voicework and sent Jason a link, I just used my normal voice the accent was to inconsistent and I wanted to Represent my state (Ohio) hopefully its good enough and I did not screw anything up if I did I will be happy to fix it.

Edited by Gamington
Updating for jason.

I know I'm late to the party, but only now hearing about this. However, in case you need more VO in the future. I've provided VO for other games and related projects. Everything is professionally recorded in my home studio. Samples and demo reels can be found here. https://soundcloud.com/sidestrafe

My native accent is General American with the ability to provide various Southern dialects and British RP.

Kind regards.