Jason_Williams

American and British Voice "Actors" Needed ASAP!!

Hi Jason

My team mates suggested I volunteer.

I can do a British "Public School" accent (like RAFVR university squadrons) plus I speak French and can do English with a French accent.

Brgds

• Like 1

Ok I've download all who have submitted up until right now. I should have enough British voices now, maybe a couple more to be safe if you're still working on it. We American's need to step it up. At this rate the war was won solely by the British! Good job UK guys! 

I've got 12 British submissions and 3 American submissions.

Jason

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

If you've got enough Brits, I'll abandon mine. Thanks for the heads up!

4 hours ago, Jason_Williams said:

Ok I've download all who have submitted up until right now. I should have enough British voices now, maybe a couple more to be safe if you're still working on it. We American's need to step it up. At this rate the war was won solely by the British! Good job UK guys! 

I've got 12 British submissions and 3 American submissions.

Jason

British here, Northern Irish accent.

Mine are underway, they’ll be with you tomorrow if they’re still needed, if not I’ll abandon. 

6 hours ago, Jason_Williams said:

At this rate the war was won solely by the British!

I fail to see the problem here. :P

• Like 4

Hey Jason, I'm planning to get it done by tomorrow or in the evening on the 31st . I've got some tests, and other important stuff. I'm sure 'ya know how school priorities work. ;)

I also made an announcement on my Discord, and had Shamrock post an article on it, so I hope it helped!

• Upvote 1

Since theres so few Americans I just got done with everything except the airfield part. I hope its useful as I wasnt going to do it due to my mic feedback problem. 

• Upvote 1

Ok guys I'm gonna grab all that have submitted me since yesterday! Still need a few more Yank voices.

Jason

Bloody hell, I've been checking this thread every day for weeks for updates, and now I find the deadline is tonight! What rotten luck.

Ok guys,

I have 9 American with another being done so that will give us 10. I have like 14 British so we're good there.

If any other Americans want to knock out a set over the next 2 days that's ok. Go ahead and send in.

Now I will package all the ones I have so far and submit to our sound guy so he can get to work. 

Jason

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Georgia born and raised, Moved around a bit in my 20's. Its funny how everyone seems to think they don't have much of an accent.

I'll have another set of American recordings for you by tomorrow, I finished the first half this morning.

Edit... Link sent for finished files via PM

Edited by Jaegermeister

Everyone,

I have more than enough British voices. Absolute last call for any American voices. If you are working on some or want to do them you can turn in my Monday and then that's it.

Let me know.

Jason

On 2/2/2019 at 1:40 PM, Jason_Williams said:

Everyone,

I have more than enough British voices. Absolute last call for any American voices. If you are working on some or want to do them you can turn in my Monday and then that's it.

Let me know.

Jason

Are you wanting each of the lines to be their own separate file?

Yeah that's what they ask for. Quickest way to do it is to record a large amount of them in one go (recommend stick to one 'level of excitement' per run) then pick a piece, cut it and paste into a new window. I also recommend setting a keybinding for 'export' so you can just select with mouse, then hit Ctrl+X, N, V, E (I set 'export to .wav' as Ctrl+E).

Got it Jacob.

Thanks everyone! That should be a wrap. We really appreciate your help!!!!

Jason

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

oh shoot, i can't believe i missed this thread! agh! well, if you need another US voice (19, California, No Accent) for whatever reason, i'm available, and even have all of the .wav's completed. fingers crossed...

Edited by Add_man
  • Like 1

On 3/20/2019 at 2:22 PM, Add_man said:

oh shoot, i can't believe i missed this thread! agh! well, if you need another US voice (19, California, No Accent) for whatever reason, i'm available, and even have all of the .wav's completed. fingers crossed...

I need voices/radio calls for a scripted campaign...PM me if you're interested.

• Like 1