Fang333333

The Future Of Il-2 Stalingrad?

While I would very much like to see a MTO scenario for future IL2 projects, but I would like to think that somewhere down the line, we would have other features added.

"Welcome.....to Fantasy Island!"

rBjfYAg.jpg

The Hurricane.

Oxygen masks on pilots and crew.

Female Soviet pilots.

More complex fuel systems.

Drop tanks.

Ammunition load-outs.

More complex radio chatter.

In game and multiplayer numbering for aircraft.

Troops on the ground.

Ground Crew visualised.

Engine smoke/vapors. 

Cockpit reflections seen from a distance.

Okay, back to reality!

• Upvote 2

Guest deleted@30725

I'd love for in the long, long future for the original il2 bos to be a free game and then for the other theaters to be normal payware.

By then the game will have long since finished its content additions and by letting players play the original theater then I'm sure people would get drawn in and buy extra stuff as long as the prices were kept reasonable and no other free to play mechanics were introduced.

I think turning the whole game free to play in the long, long future once all the content is done and a lot of the players have left would be a sad end to such a good game so the compromise could be to just open up the theater that started the journey.

Edited by deleted@30725

While I would very much like to see a MTO scenario for future IL2 projects, but I would like to think that somewhere down the line, we would have other features added.

"Welcome.....to Fantasy Island!"

rBjfYAg.jpg

The Hurricane.

Oxygen masks on pilots and crew.

Female Soviet pilots.

More complex fuel systems.

Drop tanks.

Ammunition load-outs.

More complex radio chatter.

In game and multiplayer numbering for aircraft.

Troops on the ground.

Ground Crew visualised.

Engine smoke/vapors. 

Cockpit reflections seen from a distance.

Okay, back to reality!

Functioning radars and radar operation.

Early combat information center duties.

Dynamic war and supply situation.

[my favourite planeset, just 30 of them, on 5 different maps]

Sensible scouting missions.

Artillery spotting.

Solid navigation model for naval missions.

In-game radio simulation.

More advanced refit/weapons customization choices.

A full post-bailout survival simulator, including evading guard dogs and stealing food from civilians [civilian starvation levels based on dynamic supply simulation].

• Upvote 2

A full post-bailout survival simulator, including evading guard dogs and stealing food from civilians [civilian starvation levels based on dynamic supply simulation].

Hope you are not serious with this one, aren't you? Perhaps you should try COD instead? 

Hope you are not serious with this one, aren't you? Perhaps you should try COD instead?

I thought the outrageous part about civilian starvation dynamics made it clear? ;)

Would it be possible to include the ability to use an enemy uniform and add an infiltration mechanic where you can plant bombs underneath enemy planes? If so count me in because that's exactly what we need in Multiplayer right now!

Edited by SvAF/F19_Tomten

Would it be possible to include the ability to use an enemy uniform and add an infiltration mechanic where you can plant bombs underneath enemy planes? If so count me in because that's exactly what we need in Multiplayer right now!

That's on the list. Right after "bears shitting in the woods."

I know it is not a common idea but for me the Pacific theatre IL2 shall be the last IL2 if later the game does not come back to the European theatre of operation like in the original series of IL2 with IL2 1946.

Why shall many ask? The Pacific heather seems a great idea but lack the diversity or complexity or even the balance of the of the Eastern European theatre.

In the Pacific many air battle where one sided, the winner was decided before the beginning of the battle, and planes did not change has often in number, nation and quality.

Look at the game as it is for the moment, you have 3 nations of planes on one side and 2 on the other ranging from 1941 to 1944. In the Pacific you shall have USA and maybe British against Japanese, that is all folks. A pity.

And carrier’s operations, fun? Yes, but very hard to make realistic.

But if you like all that Pacific one sided battles, enjoy it.

I like the European theatre with it diversity, balance and simplicity.

Thanks to the development team to try to satisfy everyone. :salute: