Jump to content
SYN_Haashashin

Friday Night Bomber Flight Topic

Recommended Posts

Friday Night Bomber Flights Mission August 23rd: "Mako!" AAR

 

MakoAAR_2.jpg

 

Axis:

Destroyed 7 Warehouses. 9 Factory Sections. 2 Ammo Bunkers. 2 Hangers. Staro-Nizhne-Steblievskaya.
Destroyed 4 Oil Container Tanks. 2 Fuel Container Tanks. Tuapse.
Destroyed 1 Infantry Column. Krasmoarmeyskaya.   
Destroyed 1 T-70 Platoon. Krasmoarmeyskaya.   
Shot Down 3 Pe-2 s.87. 3 Flak.
Shot Down 3 Yak-7B. 3 Air/Action.
Shot Down 4 A-20B. 3 Air/Action. 1 Flak.
Shot Down 3 IL-2 43. 3 Flak.
Shot Down 1 Yak-1B. 1 Air/Action.
Destroyed 1 Parked Pe-2
28 Flak/Vehicles. Staro-Nizhne-Steblievskaya. Krasmoarmeyskaya.

 

Losses:
6 Warehouses. 1 Barrack. 11 Cargo Dumps. Damaged Docks. Destroyed. Gelendzhik.
3 Factory Sections. 5 Warehouses. 1 Ammo Bunker. 2 Barracks. Destroyed. Troitskaya.
Revetments Damaged. Krimskaya.
1 7000 Ton Cargo Ship sunk. 1 Air/Action.
1 Landing Boat Type A sunk. 1 Air/Action.
1 Class 7 Destroyer sunk. 1 Air/Action.
1 SdKfz251 Destroyed. 1 Air/Action.
1 Locomotive Engine. 7 Rolling Stock Destroyed. 8 Air/Action.
4 Ju-87D-3 lost. 4 Air/Action.
2 Bf110G-2 lost. 1 Air/Action. 1 Flak.
1 Bf109G-4 lost. 1 Air/Action.
5 Bf109G-6 lost. 5 Air/Action.
1 Bf109G-2 lost. 1 Air/Action.
2 Ju-88A-4 lost. 2 Air/Action.
2 Parked Bf110s Destroyed.
2 Parked Bf111s Destroyed.
28 Flak/Vehicles. Troitskaya. Gelendzhik. 
4 Pilots/Gunners.
 
Allies:

Destroyed 6 Warehouses. 1 Barrack. 11 Cargo Dumps. Damaged Docks. Gelendzhik.
Destroyed 3 Factory Sections. 5 Warehouses. 1 Ammo Bunker. 2 Barracks. Troitskaya.
Damaged Revetments. Krimskaya.
Sank 1 7000 Ton Cargo Ship. 1 Air/Action.
Sank 1 Landing Boat Type A. 1 Air/Action.
Sank 1 Class 7 Destroyer. 1 Air/Action.
Destroyed 1 SdKfz251. 1 Air/Action.
Destroyed 1 Locomotive Engine. 7 Rolling Stock. 8 Air/Action.
Shot Down 4 Ju-87D-3. 4 Air/Action.
Shot Down 2 Bf110G-2. 1 Air/Action. 1 Flak.
Shot Down 1 Bf109G-4. 1 Air/Action.
Shot Down 5 Bf109G-6. 5 Air/Action.
Shot Down 1 Bf109G-2. 1 Air/Action.
Shot Down 2 Ju-88A-4. 2 Air/Action.
Destroyed 2 Parked Bf110s.
Destroyed 2 Parked Bf111s.
28 Flak/Vehicles. Troitskaya. Gelendzhik.    

 

Losses:
7 Warehouses. 9 Factory Sections. 2 Ammo Bunkers. 2 Hangers. Destroyed. Staro-Nizhne-Steblievskaya.
4 Oil Container Tanks. 2 Fuel Container Tanks. Destroyed. Tuapse.
1 T-70 Platoon. Destroyed. Krasmoarmeyskaya.
1 Infantry Column. Destroyed. Krasmoarmeyskaya.   
5 T-70 Destroyed. 5 Air/Action.
5 Gaz-aa Destroyed. 5 Air/Action.   
3 Pe-2 s.87 lost. 3 Flak.
3 Yak-7B lost. 3 Air/Action.
4 A-20B lost. 3 Air/Action. 1 Flak.
3 IL-2 43 lost. 3 Flak.
1 Yak-1B lost. 1 Air/Action.
1 Parked Pe-2 Destroyed.
28 Flak/Vehicles. Staro-Nizhne-Steblievskaya. Krasmoarmeyskaya.
 6 Pilots/Gunners.

 

Pilot Stats*
Thanks Marta!

 

Great Time and Well Flown All.
Participation makes it Happen.

Tip

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it right that the pilot stats only go up to Feb 2018?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 56RAF_Roblex said:

Is it right that the pilot stats only go up to Feb 2018?

 

Think that is just an outdated heading. Stats are there right the way through to last Friday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is just the start date of the current "Tour" usually a tour starts every month. This tour continues on and on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good stuff ATLAN.

Once again painfully we see how unescorted bombers, ground attackers get pounded. Hazard of the trade.

===============================

 

Okay folks in other matters pertaining to FNBF.

The Battle-fields website and its' servers where FNBF is hosted will soon be shutting down.

Which is one of the reasons why I posted the original Campaign stats and links above. For those who participated and perhaps wish to peruse the FNBF AARs from the beginning as we lost a lot of vids, pics, banter etc. when the topic was accidentally deleted here. I think you'll recognize several names that still participate now on the above players roster from years ago.

 

Whether we continue to run FNBF missions as we do now or run another actual campaign with the full release of BoPB from D-Day on using an alternate hosting server is something I had taken into serious consideration. However time constraints, support and other factors have changed so an actual campaign such as we ran then is no longer feasible now.  Just doesn't work when the discipline and actual dynamic aspects of FNBF, which are so different from other "campaigns" running in this sim cannot be upheld.

 

That said I see no reason why we can't have another FNBF mission or two before the doors close.

Not this Friday (time constraints) but September 6th will be the next mission.

 

See ya's,

Tip

 

 

  • Sad 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, [DBS]Tx_Tip said:

Good stuff ATLAN.

Once again painfully we see how unescorted bombers, ground attackers get pounded. Hazard of the trade.

===============================

 

Okay folks in other matters pertaining to FNBF.

The Battle-fields website and its' servers where FNBF is hosted will soon be shutting down.

Which is one of the reasons why I posted the original Campaign stats and links above. For those who participated and perhaps wish to peruse the FNBF AARs from the beginning as we lost a lot of vids, pics, banter etc. when the topic was accidentally deleted here. I think you'll recognize several names that still participate now on the above players roster from years ago.

 

Whether we continue to run FNBF missions as we do now or run another actual campaign with the full release of BoPB from D-Day on using an alternate hosting server is something I had taken into serious consideration. However time constraints, support and other factors have changed so an actual campaign such as we ran then is no longer feasible now.  Just doesn't work when the discipline and actual dynamic aspects of FNBF, which are so different from other "campaigns" running in this sim cannot be upheld.

 

That said I see no reason why we can't have another FNBF mission or two before the doors close.

Not this Friday (time constraints) but September 6th will be the next mission.

 

See ya's,

Tip

 

 

thank you tip

we (II/JG11) are flying FNBF since around for 2 years now, i can say Nothing (KOTA COMBAT or whatever) can top this immersive Feeling like on being in FNBF Mission,

we appreciate that very much ,to be only a Little part of it and thank you very much for yr work,

BODP is nearly getting complete soon, with new allied fighters p51 p38 and tempest an improvement of pliots phsycology,(which all is in beta now).and its getting better and better., but it will never be complete without FNBF and all the People which participate and made it happen,

i hope when there is an end on Battlefield, there will be a new beginning ! fingers crossed !

Edited by II/JG11ATLAN
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, [DBS]Tx_Tip said:

Good stuff ATLAN.

Once again painfully we see how unescorted bombers, ground attackers get pounded. Hazard of the trade.

===============================

 

Okay folks in other matters pertaining to FNBF.

The Battle-fields website and its' servers where FNBF is hosted will soon be shutting down.

Which is one of the reasons why I posted the original Campaign stats and links above. For those who participated and perhaps wish to peruse the FNBF AARs from the beginning as we lost a lot of vids, pics, banter etc. when the topic was accidentally deleted here. I think you'll recognize several names that still participate now on the above players roster from years ago.

 

Whether we continue to run FNBF missions as we do now or run another actual campaign with the full release of BoPB from D-Day on using an alternate hosting server is something I had taken into serious consideration. However time constraints, support and other factors have changed so an actual campaign such as we ran then is no longer feasible now.  Just doesn't work when the discipline and actual dynamic aspects of FNBF, which are so different from other "campaigns" running in this sim cannot be upheld.

 

That said I see no reason why we can't have another FNBF mission or two before the doors close.

Not this Friday (time constraints) but September 6th will be the next mission.

 

See ya's,

Tip

 

 

 

Oh damn. FNBF is about the only time I get online now, especially since Coconut's closed down. And I was so looking forward to chasing Me262s in my Tempest - or alternatively chasing Tempests in my Me262! I can only say thanks for all the good times, and hope that I'm free on Sept. 6th. Cheers.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to hear, FNBF was a real blast. Just haven't been able to make the past few due to work now a days. 2 years ago i was 15 and didn't have to work and made almost every event 😄  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 8:24 AM, II/JG11ATLAN said:

thank you tip

we (II/JG11) are flying FNBF since around for 2 years now, i can say Nothing (KOTA COMBAT or whatever) can top this immersive Feeling like on being in FNBF Mission,

we appreciate that very much ,to be only a Little part of it and thank you very much for yr work,

BODP is nearly getting complete soon, with new allied fighters p51 p38 and tempest an improvement of pliots phsycology,(which all is in beta now).and its getting better and better., but it will never be complete without FNBF and all the People which participate and made it happen,

i hope when there is an end on Battlefield, there will be a new beginning ! fingers crossed !

And thank you ATLAN and II/JG11 for the week in and week out participation, pics and AAR that your squad contributed to FNBF over those years. Much appreciated.

S! Tip

 

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 12:14 PM, Red_Cat said:

 

Oh damn. FNBF is about the only time I get online now, especially since Coconut's closed down. And I was so looking forward to chasing Me262s in my Tempest - or alternatively chasing Tempests in my Me262! I can only say thanks for all the good times, and hope that I'm free on Sept. 6th. Cheers.

Well we ain't dead yet Cat. Perhaps getting chased, at least for the first sortie in a Po-2 or Auntie J next week might be appropriate for members of the Geritol Gents Gang such as ourselves before we strap on the Indy Cars...

 

14 hours ago, ACG_ItsDrifter said:

Sorry to hear, FNBF was a real blast. Just haven't been able to make the past few due to work now a days. 2 years ago i was 15 and didn't have to work and made almost every event 😄  

NP Drifter. Its all good...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I expressed my gratitude for this event since it started. I guess you by now believe me. 

Time to fly is a fortune not blessed for all. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Friday Night Bomber Flights September 6th @ 19:00 UTC.: Operation Bloodhound!"
BloodhoundPoster.jpg

Mission Time: 05:53-08:30
Conditions: 25*c... Light Clouds... Warmer... Winds from the NNE.
Situation:
Summer 1944. Axis launch large scale counter-attacks along the Volga...
 
***Please note Time Change to 19:00 UTC. 
**Patrol areas may be shown on Map. Additional targeting to be sent via PM. Full FNBF ROE will apply.
*Battlefields UK_1 Server Settings for Friday Night Bomber Flights will be Full CEM, No Icon, No Navigational aides.
*TS will be the Official BoS server (108.61.114.3:9407) password bos2014; in one of the MP Channels.
*Note IP Change to BoS TS.
=Backup TS Address will be: ts3.riseofflight.net:7777 - Password: 1917


Axis
Fw190D-9 Jabo (2)

1) [DBS]T}{OR
2) [DBS]Browning

 

Fw190D-9 Jabo (4)

1) SCG_Limbo
2) SCG_Kuppis
3) SCG_Jordi
4) SCG_Roman6Alpha

 

Fw190D-9 JV-44 (3)

1) II/JG11ATLAN
2) II/JG11PUMA
3) II/JG11Terzerole
 
Bf190G-14 (6)

1) SCG_Riksen
2) SCG_Sinerox
3) SCG_Lancevak
4) SCG_CorZero
5) JG5_Schuck
6) [DBS]El_Marta

 

Me262A-2 (2)

1) 3./JG15_Schnaufer
2) 3./JG15_Geist

 

Ju-52 (4)

1) [DBS]Tx_Tip
2) [DBS]chicky
3) Nil
4) [DBS]MDS1

 

Allied

P-47D-28 (6)

1) Bladebender
2) -=-Therion
3) 56thRAF_Roblex
4) 1.JaVA_Jumper
5) 1.JaVA_Reddevil
6)

 

Il2-43 (5)

1) Red_Cat
2) Nocke
3) JG4_Retnek
4) Cathaoir
5) 56thRAF_Stickz

 

Spitfire IXe/Yak1-B/La-5FN (10)

1) Jizzo
2) 1.jaVA_Biggles
3) 1.JaVA_Keben
4) 1.JaVA_Bojackhorsefly
5) 1.JaVA_Captchangeless
6) Doughboy957
7)
8)
9)
10)

 

U2-VS (2)

1) Flashy
2)


Planeset may be subject to change.
Signup Here...
Or on the BF Site Here: Battlefields Bloodhound Signup

 

Look forward to flying with you.
Tip

Edited by [DBS]Tx_Tip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

4 Bf-109 G14s and 6 Fw-190 D9s please

Edited by SCG_Riksen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Tip! I am in!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3xbf109 g14 PLs for Terzerole Puma and atlan

Thx tip II/JG11

If not possible we take 3x FW190 d-9

Edited by II/JG11ATLAN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn! Too late to get a Ju-52. Oh well, U-2 for me please Tip!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for setting this up Tip, please may I join you in a JU-52 - looks like a fun mission! :)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll take a Jug please Tip.

 

Can we please loose the 262s until we have a full set of BoBp allied planes?

 

Thank you.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

I'd like to have a seat in a P47. Thank you.

 

Cheerio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spit for me please, sir. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never flown a 262 (yet) in this sim, so I'll leave it to a more proficient pilot. D9 for me please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In case you need the names:

Bf-109 G14s:

- SCG_Riksen

- SCG_Sinerox

- SCG_Lancevak

- SCG_CorZero

 

Fw-190 D9s:

- SCG_Limbo

- SCG_Kuppis

- SCG_Jordi

- SCG_Roman6Alpha

- 3./JG15_Schnaufer

- 3./JG15_Geist

 

If you need to exchange your DBS pilots from the Me-262 to the D9s, the guys of the 3./JG15 could swap planes and take the Me-262s if you want.

 

Thanks!

Edited by SCG_Riksen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright folks. As I mentioned the planeset may be subject to change. Additionally at least 4 of those 190D-9s will be used in a Jabo role which I should of noted in the original signup post. My mistake.

Everyone's in. Hang tight...

See ya's,

Tip

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well , what do you know a screen shot of us in the pilot list back in the day when we used to fly these missions and a screeniy of my trusty 109 after a run on an il2.

 

Hals und beinbruch

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay changes above in Signup post. Might still lose the Me262s but as of now we are good to go.

Obviously Axis is full.

Allies looking for drivers...

 

Tip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would you be allright with me going as a gunner for you MD or chicky in the Ju-52s tip? happy to go allies aswell if their roster still needs filling out closer to the friday or if you would prefer me to fly. Cheers, looking forward to this friday.


Thanks again,

Bibo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Tip,

 

Can we fly :

Spitfires:

1.jaVA_Biggles

1.JaVA_Keben

1.JaVA_Bojackhorsefly

1.JaVA_Captchangeless

Thunderbolts:

1.JaVA_Jumper

1.JaVA_Reddevil

 

Thx and cheers

 

Biggles

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 3:36 PM, Bibostin said:

Would you be allright with me going as a gunner for you MD or chicky in the Ju-52s tip? happy to go allies aswell if their roster still needs filling out closer to the friday or if you would prefer me to fly. Cheers, looking forward to this friday.


Thanks again,

Bibo.

Hang Tight Bibo...

 

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 4:45 PM, 56RAF_Stickz said:

hi tip

please put me down for il2 or if full I can take a p47

thank you

In with a Il2...

 

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 4:34 AM, 56RAF_Roblex said:

I will take a P-47 please.

Done...

 

16 hours ago, 1.JaVA_Biggles-VR said:

Hi Tip,

 

Can we fly :

Spitfires:

1.jaVA_Biggles

1.JaVA_Keben

1.JaVA_Bojackhorsefly

1.JaVA_Captchangeless

Thunderbolts:

1.JaVA_Jumper

1.JaVA_Reddevil

 

Thx and cheers

 

Biggles

The 1.JaVA cavalry has arrived...

 

=========================================

Make that 4 Spit IXe/Yak-1B/La-5FN's open for business along with a U2-VS and a P-47.

 

@Alexmarine28 Shall I pencil you in for a La-5FN?

Tip

Edited by [DBS]Tx_Tip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Tip, I'd like to be as a backup for Axis. Any plane* (except Ju-52).

Thanks!

 

*Preferably if a Me 262 can be fitted :ph34r:

Edited by SCG_ErwinP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...