Jump to content
SYN_Haashashin

Friday Night Bomber Flight Topic

Recommended Posts

Mission "Mako!" targeting sent out via PM to those who have signed up on this Forum.
Forward to those you have signed up.

If you signed up and didn't get Give a Holl'er.

======================================
(1) Yak7-B and (2) Pe-2 slots available folks...
See ya's,
Tip

Edited by [DBS]Tx_Tip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please Tip, could you reserve 3 Ju-88s for SCG as well:

- SCG_CorZero

- SCG_Limbo

- SCG_Kuppis.

 

The ones for the 109s are:

- SCG_Riksen

- 3./JG15_Schnaufer

- 3./JG15_Geist

- SCG_Sinerox

- SCG_Fenris_Wolf

- SCG_Rudis

- SCG_vonMiller

 

All confirmed!

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ill take an ju-88 slot....thanks.

 

Edit: See that Riksen signed me up.

 

 

Edited by SCG_Limbo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So a total of 4 Ju-88s please.

To all SCG guys participating in this mission, I will be sending the briefing to you all tonight.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another fantastic FNBF mission, really glad it's going strong again.

 

Enjoy your well deserved weekend and well flown, gents!

 

:salute:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some pic's of the Il2's in action...PTAB's do a number on trains....😁

 

 

a20_1.jpg

a20-2.jpg

A20-6.jpg

Il2_kill.jpg

A20-10.jpg

Edited by Cathaoir
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crikey Cathaoir, your sky is green! What settings are you using?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LuseKofte said:

Sorry Guys had to leave in a hurry. Emergency call in family. 

But 1,5 hours in vr first time in many month was also pushing it. 

it rained parachutes on us about 5 minutes after you had to go. Must have been one helluva fight above us somewhere

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was a nice Mission yesterday again, thx to tip and to everybody!

special II/JG11 Report to Herrmann.

Terzerole still on home Holidays,therefore Atlan and Puma have to fly alone in our G6´s!

1st sortie:

Escort for our Stukas,everybody did it home safely and the Stukas hit their targets!

 

2nd sortie:

CAP 2´clock high, enemy bombers reverse course

A20´s 4 flight

II/JG11 Puma and II/JG11 Atlan shot down one each, but lost our lives in the fire our theIr sniper gunners!

so war was over ,for this time for II/JG11

 

in my last seconds i only recognize , that other brave 109s shot down the rest of them!

 

HORRIDO!

20190823230015_1.jpg

20190823230037_1.jpg

20190823230105_1.jpg

20190823230150_1.jpg

20190823224224_1.jpg

20190823224225_1.jpg

20190823224253_1.jpg

20190823225210_1.jpg

20190823225546_1.jpg

20190823225549_1.jpg

20190823225550_1.jpg

20190823225551_1.jpg

20190823225557_1.jpg

20190823225632_1.jpg

20190823225634_1.jpg

20190823225639_1.jpg

20190823225709_1.jpg

20190823225738_1.jpg

Edited by II/JG11ATLAN
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A fun night.  Thanks Tip though I must apologise for my actions in the following video.   If I had known it was you I would of course have let you escape 😜

 

 

Our first sortie in our Yak-7bs we patrolled while keeping roughly in the vicinity of the PE2 attacking Krymskaya in case they had any opposition.   Intel seen after the event showed that we did not do a great job of finding the enemy as early on we passed under a pair of 109s who did not appear to see us either and then failed to see a formation of JU87s we were searching for when they were barely 1 Km from us at the point we gave up and flew away 🙄    We encountered some 109s but I only managed to wing one before he used his superior dive speed to escape. Another was hit but I am not sure if he was destroyed.

We reteturned to base and refuelled and eventually we did see another group of JU87s and 109 escorts and chewed them up for the loss of one who ditched safely and myself who had to land at an alternative field when my engine seized due to coolant loss.     

The last sortie with just three of us we escorted some PE2s along the coast only to watch them bomb one of our own ports!    No enemy contact.

Edited by 56RAF_Roblex
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cathaoir said:

@Red_Cat I am using the reshade filter for red-green color blindness....

 

Aha! :good:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Extra, Extra!

 

SCG Newspaper of the last mission ...

 

CZeTbsg.png

 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Red_Cat said:

 

Have you read it?

Its meant as a "histoptical" newspaper from the German perspective ... You are reading too much into it and has nothing to do with supporting political movements or war crimes. Its all about role playing so please read it as such.

 

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Red_Cat said:

 

Have you read it?

What? What do you mean? Ah OK now I understood! As riksen mentioned historically role-playing no problem for me. 

Edited by II/JG11ATLAN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Riksen said:

Its meant as a "histoptical" newspaper from the German perspective ... You are reading too much into it and has nothing to do with supporting political movements or war crimes. Its all about role playing so please read it as such.

 

Cheers

Oh my gosh it's you two that are reading too much into my reply. A complete fantasy mission report (Fieseler Storch - if only!) and Riksen at the head of the Luftwaffe Aces. I just thought that it was a load of self-aggrandisement and twaddle, but I did put a winking smiley at the end. Here it is again: ;).

Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Red_Cat said:

Oh my gosh it's you two that are reading too much into my reply. A complete fantasy mission report (Fieseler Storch - if only!) and Riksen at the head of the Luftwaffe Aces. I just thought that it was a load of self-aggrandisement and twaddle, but I did put a winking smiley at the end. Here it is again: ;).

Cheers.

 

I'm sorry ... I misread your statement above. Anyways, the SCG list in the newspaper goes according to all the missions we track within our Dead is Dead system:

 

https://www.simulatedcombatgroup.com/combatstatistics

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes it was amazing flying with coms again. I did not plan to use vr but could not reset back to screen in time. 

I had to leave in a hurry in second sortie but really really enjoyed the one I got. 

It will be a long tine until I can do it again. But I am very grateful for this

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Friday Night Bomber Flights Mission August 23rd: "Mako!" AAR

 

MakoAAR_2.jpg

 

Axis:

Destroyed 7 Warehouses. 9 Factory Sections. 2 Ammo Bunkers. 2 Hangers. Staro-Nizhne-Steblievskaya.
Destroyed 4 Oil Container Tanks. 2 Fuel Container Tanks. Tuapse.
Destroyed 1 Infantry Column. Krasmoarmeyskaya.   
Destroyed 1 T-70 Platoon. Krasmoarmeyskaya.   
Shot Down 3 Pe-2 s.87. 3 Flak.
Shot Down 3 Yak-7B. 3 Air/Action.
Shot Down 4 A-20B. 3 Air/Action. 1 Flak.
Shot Down 3 IL-2 43. 3 Flak.
Shot Down 1 Yak-1B. 1 Air/Action.
Destroyed 1 Parked Pe-2
28 Flak/Vehicles. Staro-Nizhne-Steblievskaya. Krasmoarmeyskaya.

 

Losses:
6 Warehouses. 1 Barrack. 11 Cargo Dumps. Damaged Docks. Destroyed. Gelendzhik.
3 Factory Sections. 5 Warehouses. 1 Ammo Bunker. 2 Barracks. Destroyed. Troitskaya.
Revetments Damaged. Krimskaya.
1 7000 Ton Cargo Ship sunk. 1 Air/Action.
1 Landing Boat Type A sunk. 1 Air/Action.
1 Class 7 Destroyer sunk. 1 Air/Action.
1 SdKfz251 Destroyed. 1 Air/Action.
1 Locomotive Engine. 7 Rolling Stock Destroyed. 8 Air/Action.
4 Ju-87D-3 lost. 4 Air/Action.
2 Bf110G-2 lost. 1 Air/Action. 1 Flak.
1 Bf109G-4 lost. 1 Air/Action.
5 Bf109G-6 lost. 5 Air/Action.
1 Bf109G-2 lost. 1 Air/Action.
2 Ju-88A-4 lost. 2 Air/Action.
2 Parked Bf110s Destroyed.
2 Parked Bf111s Destroyed.
28 Flak/Vehicles. Troitskaya. Gelendzhik. 
4 Pilots/Gunners.
 
Allies:

Destroyed 6 Warehouses. 1 Barrack. 11 Cargo Dumps. Damaged Docks. Gelendzhik.
Destroyed 3 Factory Sections. 5 Warehouses. 1 Ammo Bunker. 2 Barracks. Troitskaya.
Damaged Revetments. Krimskaya.
Sank 1 7000 Ton Cargo Ship. 1 Air/Action.
Sank 1 Landing Boat Type A. 1 Air/Action.
Sank 1 Class 7 Destroyer. 1 Air/Action.
Destroyed 1 SdKfz251. 1 Air/Action.
Destroyed 1 Locomotive Engine. 7 Rolling Stock. 8 Air/Action.
Shot Down 4 Ju-87D-3. 4 Air/Action.
Shot Down 2 Bf110G-2. 1 Air/Action. 1 Flak.
Shot Down 1 Bf109G-4. 1 Air/Action.
Shot Down 5 Bf109G-6. 5 Air/Action.
Shot Down 1 Bf109G-2. 1 Air/Action.
Shot Down 2 Ju-88A-4. 2 Air/Action.
Destroyed 2 Parked Bf110s.
Destroyed 2 Parked Bf111s.
28 Flak/Vehicles. Troitskaya. Gelendzhik.    

 

Losses:
7 Warehouses. 9 Factory Sections. 2 Ammo Bunkers. 2 Hangers. Destroyed. Staro-Nizhne-Steblievskaya.
4 Oil Container Tanks. 2 Fuel Container Tanks. Destroyed. Tuapse.
1 T-70 Platoon. Destroyed. Krasmoarmeyskaya.
1 Infantry Column. Destroyed. Krasmoarmeyskaya.   
5 T-70 Destroyed. 5 Air/Action.
5 Gaz-aa Destroyed. 5 Air/Action.   
3 Pe-2 s.87 lost. 3 Flak.
3 Yak-7B lost. 3 Air/Action.
4 A-20B lost. 3 Air/Action. 1 Flak.
3 IL-2 43 lost. 3 Flak.
1 Yak-1B lost. 1 Air/Action.
1 Parked Pe-2 Destroyed.
28 Flak/Vehicles. Staro-Nizhne-Steblievskaya. Krasmoarmeyskaya.
 6 Pilots/Gunners.

 

Pilot Stats*
Thanks Marta!

 

Great Time and Well Flown All.
Participation makes it Happen.

Tip

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 56RAF_Roblex said:

Is it right that the pilot stats only go up to Feb 2018?

 

Think that is just an outdated heading. Stats are there right the way through to last Friday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is just the start date of the current "Tour" usually a tour starts every month. This tour continues on and on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good stuff ATLAN.

Once again painfully we see how unescorted bombers, ground attackers get pounded. Hazard of the trade.

===============================

 

Okay folks in other matters pertaining to FNBF.

The Battle-fields website and its' servers where FNBF is hosted will soon be shutting down.

Which is one of the reasons why I posted the original Campaign stats and links above. For those who participated and perhaps wish to peruse the FNBF AARs from the beginning as we lost a lot of vids, pics, banter etc. when the topic was accidentally deleted here. I think you'll recognize several names that still participate now on the above players roster from years ago.

 

Whether we continue to run FNBF missions as we do now or run another actual campaign with the full release of BoPB from D-Day on using an alternate hosting server is something I had taken into serious consideration. However time constraints, support and other factors have changed so an actual campaign such as we ran then is no longer feasible now.  Just doesn't work when the discipline and actual dynamic aspects of FNBF, which are so different from other "campaigns" running in this sim cannot be upheld.

 

That said I see no reason why we can't have another FNBF mission or two before the doors close.

Not this Friday (time constraints) but September 6th will be the next mission.

 

See ya's,

Tip

 

 

  • Sad 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, [DBS]Tx_Tip said:

Good stuff ATLAN.

Once again painfully we see how unescorted bombers, ground attackers get pounded. Hazard of the trade.

===============================

 

Okay folks in other matters pertaining to FNBF.

The Battle-fields website and its' servers where FNBF is hosted will soon be shutting down.

Which is one of the reasons why I posted the original Campaign stats and links above. For those who participated and perhaps wish to peruse the FNBF AARs from the beginning as we lost a lot of vids, pics, banter etc. when the topic was accidentally deleted here. I think you'll recognize several names that still participate now on the above players roster from years ago.

 

Whether we continue to run FNBF missions as we do now or run another actual campaign with the full release of BoPB from D-Day on using an alternate hosting server is something I had taken into serious consideration. However time constraints, support and other factors have changed so an actual campaign such as we ran then is no longer feasible now.  Just doesn't work when the discipline and actual dynamic aspects of FNBF, which are so different from other "campaigns" running in this sim cannot be upheld.

 

That said I see no reason why we can't have another FNBF mission or two before the doors close.

Not this Friday (time constraints) but September 6th will be the next mission.

 

See ya's,

Tip

 

 

thank you tip

we (II/JG11) are flying FNBF since around for 2 years now, i can say Nothing (KOTA COMBAT or whatever) can top this immersive Feeling like on being in FNBF Mission,

we appreciate that very much ,to be only a Little part of it and thank you very much for yr work,

BODP is nearly getting complete soon, with new allied fighters p51 p38 and tempest an improvement of pliots phsycology,(which all is in beta now).and its getting better and better., but it will never be complete without FNBF and all the People which participate and made it happen,

i hope when there is an end on Battlefield, there will be a new beginning ! fingers crossed !

Edited by II/JG11ATLAN
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, [DBS]Tx_Tip said:

Good stuff ATLAN.

Once again painfully we see how unescorted bombers, ground attackers get pounded. Hazard of the trade.

===============================

 

Okay folks in other matters pertaining to FNBF.

The Battle-fields website and its' servers where FNBF is hosted will soon be shutting down.

Which is one of the reasons why I posted the original Campaign stats and links above. For those who participated and perhaps wish to peruse the FNBF AARs from the beginning as we lost a lot of vids, pics, banter etc. when the topic was accidentally deleted here. I think you'll recognize several names that still participate now on the above players roster from years ago.

 

Whether we continue to run FNBF missions as we do now or run another actual campaign with the full release of BoPB from D-Day on using an alternate hosting server is something I had taken into serious consideration. However time constraints, support and other factors have changed so an actual campaign such as we ran then is no longer feasible now.  Just doesn't work when the discipline and actual dynamic aspects of FNBF, which are so different from other "campaigns" running in this sim cannot be upheld.

 

That said I see no reason why we can't have another FNBF mission or two before the doors close.

Not this Friday (time constraints) but September 6th will be the next mission.

 

See ya's,

Tip

 

 

 

Oh damn. FNBF is about the only time I get online now, especially since Coconut's closed down. And I was so looking forward to chasing Me262s in my Tempest - or alternatively chasing Tempests in my Me262! I can only say thanks for all the good times, and hope that I'm free on Sept. 6th. Cheers.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to hear, FNBF was a real blast. Just haven't been able to make the past few due to work now a days. 2 years ago i was 15 and didn't have to work and made almost every event 😄  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 8:24 AM, II/JG11ATLAN said:

thank you tip

we (II/JG11) are flying FNBF since around for 2 years now, i can say Nothing (KOTA COMBAT or whatever) can top this immersive Feeling like on being in FNBF Mission,

we appreciate that very much ,to be only a Little part of it and thank you very much for yr work,

BODP is nearly getting complete soon, with new allied fighters p51 p38 and tempest an improvement of pliots phsycology,(which all is in beta now).and its getting better and better., but it will never be complete without FNBF and all the People which participate and made it happen,

i hope when there is an end on Battlefield, there will be a new beginning ! fingers crossed !

And thank you ATLAN and II/JG11 for the week in and week out participation, pics and AAR that your squad contributed to FNBF over those years. Much appreciated.

S! Tip

 

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 12:14 PM, Red_Cat said:

 

Oh damn. FNBF is about the only time I get online now, especially since Coconut's closed down. And I was so looking forward to chasing Me262s in my Tempest - or alternatively chasing Tempests in my Me262! I can only say thanks for all the good times, and hope that I'm free on Sept. 6th. Cheers.

Well we ain't dead yet Cat. Perhaps getting chased, at least for the first sortie in a Po-2 or Auntie J next week might be appropriate for members of the Geritol Gents Gang such as ourselves before we strap on the Indy Cars...

 

14 hours ago, ACG_ItsDrifter said:

Sorry to hear, FNBF was a real blast. Just haven't been able to make the past few due to work now a days. 2 years ago i was 15 and didn't have to work and made almost every event 😄  

NP Drifter. Its all good...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I expressed my gratitude for this event since it started. I guess you by now believe me. 

Time to fly is a fortune not blessed for all. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Friday Night Bomber Flights September 6th @ 19:00 UTC.: Operation Bloodhound!"
BloodhoundPoster.jpg

Mission Time: 05:53-08:30
Conditions: 25*c... Light Clouds... Warmer... Winds from the NNE.
Situation:
Summer 1944. Axis launch large scale counter-attacks along the Volga...
 
***Please note Time Change to 19:00 UTC. 
**Patrol areas may be shown on Map. Additional targeting to be sent via PM. Full FNBF ROE will apply.
*Battlefields UK_1 Server Settings for Friday Night Bomber Flights will be Full CEM, No Icon, No Navigational aides.
*TS will be the Official BoS server (108.61.114.3:9407) password bos2014; in one of the MP Channels.
*Note IP Change to BoS TS.
=Backup TS Address will be: ts3.riseofflight.net:7777 - Password: 1917


Axis
Fw190D-9 Jabo (2)

1) [DBS]T}{OR
2) [DBS]Browning

 

Fw190D-9 Jabo (4)

1) SCG_Limbo
2) SCG_Kuppis
3) SCG_Jordi
4) SCG_Roman6Alpha

 

Fw190D-9 JV-44 (3)

1) II/JG11ATLAN
2) II/JG11PUMA
3) II/JG11Terzerole
 
Bf190G-14 (6)

1) SCG_Riksen
2) SCG_Sinerox
3) SCG_Lancevak
4) SCG_CorZero
5) JG5_Schuck
6) [DBS]El_Marta

 

Me262A-2 (2)

1) 3./JG15_Schnaufer
2) 3./JG15_Geist

 

Ju-52 (4)

1) [DBS]Tx_Tip
2) [DBS]chicky
3) Nil
4) [DBS]MDS1

 

Allied

P-47D-28 (6)

1) Bladebender
2) -=-Therion
3) 56thRAF_Roblex
4) 1.JaVA_Jumper
5) 1.JaVA_Reddevil
6)

 

Il2-43 (5)

1) Red_Cat
2) Nocke
3) JG4_Retnek
4) Cathaoir
5) 56thRAF_Stickz

 

Spitfire IXe/Yak1-B/La-5FN (10)

1) Jizzo
2) 1.jaVA_Biggles
3) 1.JaVA_Keben
4) 1.JaVA_Bojackhorsefly
5) 1.JaVA_Captchangeless
6) Doughboy957
7)
8)
9)
10)

 

U2-VS (2)

1) Flashy
2)


Planeset may be subject to change.
Signup Here...
Or on the BF Site Here: Battlefields Bloodhound Signup

 

Look forward to flying with you.
Tip

Edited by [DBS]Tx_Tip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 Bf-109 G14s and 6 Fw-190 D9s please

Edited by SCG_Riksen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...