Posted (edited)

@=LG=Padrenko

I didn't like your surprise 😃 Yikes.

Hopefully ghostplanes will be fixed in the next update. 🙂

Edited by LeLv8_Archi
  • Sad 3

12 hours ago, Knalp said:

Hello.

It was the plane selection thing. And the "not having enough time to end the flight" issue.

I found the TAW manual to be organised in a not very user friendly way.

Particularly with some of the more basic concepts really need a "how to"

in their own right. Such as what the plane selection thing is about, how to

use the transport thing. Etc. Not just extra points buried in some related

but over arching topic.

Like this: Why did I get kicked for 20hrs? Did I do something bad? Etc.

Frankly it's a bit of a grind to get up to speed.

Conceptually it's a good idea.

But the documentation is a not... lets say "quickly digestible"

Diagrams might actually help. Charts. Flow charts. Pictures. Separate points?

Digging through documentation to find the salient points is really not that easy.

Constantly going back to it to try and work something out is ..vexing.

Will keep on giving it a go. But the 20hr stand down is a a bit of a slap in the face.

Get shot down doing your best and hey it's a double whammy. Sigh.

Last time I think after 38 mins of flight time I was back in jail. : - (

Oh well, never mind.

S!

Kanlp.

For more info you can check change log at the bottom of the manual. There are all changes.

Updating the manual in four different languages before every campaign where many things are added and changed would be very time consuming. I decided to run many campaigns during a year with outdated manual rather than a few campaigns with correct manual.

3 hours ago, JGr8_AzzoT said:

)))))))))))

12349767.jpg

It's information that some slots on the Axis side has been reserved for the admins and others can't spawn on the airfields at that moment.

52 минуты назад, =LG=Kathon сказал:

It's information that some slots on the Axis side has been reserved for the admins and others can't spawn on the airfields at that moment.

Аccepted, thanks!

Confined to barracks with this Coronavirus lockdown I've actually had a bit of time to play TAW this time around as an Allied ground attacker. Shout out to The StG77 and SCG boys, Pez, Godfather Actual and Oli. S

• Like 9

Just noticed Mc202 doesnt get 20mm gunpods at all this season, was it always like that and why?

202.JPG

31 minutes ago, -332FG-Cii said:

Just noticed Mc202 doesnt get 20mm gunpods at all this season, was it always like that and why?

202.JPG

from this season

Posted (edited)

Mis saludos a JG4_Deciman , raramente visto bombarderos en altura a 8200 metros, gracias por las sensaciones durante el vuelo fue especial

Edited by Ala13_UnopaUno_VR
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Ala13_UnopaUno_VR said:

Mis saludos a JG4_Deciman , raramente visto bombarderos en altura a 8200 metros, gracias por las sensaciones durante el vuelo fue especial

Gente de zoonaa...

Tiradores de ametralladoras borrachos? No hay golpes, incluso minutos restantes. Un ejemplo típico ...

;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LLv24_Veccu said:

Gente de zoonaa ...

Tiradores de ametralladoras borrachos? No hay golpes, incluso minutos restantes. Un ejemplo típico ...

;)

I was surprised, I expected the first bursts, but they never came
 I start to mark the plane with shots at 600 meters, and I make hits at 400 meters, I think I understand that they have the AI in random, that is,
 you can touch a sniper, or the Blind of the group, I also understand that the order you give your gunners to shoot influences,
 if I had seen that their gunner was active, my attack obviously would not be from his 6, I would have climbed 1000 meters above him to fall as I usually do. ,
 and if I did not see it feasible I would have avoided the attack, of course the JU88 are very fast at 8200 meters

3 hours ago, LLv24_Veccu said:

Gente de zoonaa...

;)

Gunners do not shoot after sunset. This is just an AI setup. It also works on red planes.

1 hour ago, =2ndSS=Lawyer1 said:

Los artilleros no disparan después del atardecer. Esto es solo una configuración de IA. También funciona en planos rojos.

is true this??

Posted (edited)

http://taw-server.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=18119&name=1/JG601_Kazhen

The connection of the linked player above had yesterday a very convenient moment to get infected by covid19 right as I pulled on the Ju 88's six.
Note that his connection worked fine for 1h up until this point AND he continued to fly the evening without another instance.

Scrolling through his mission log I see not other similar case so I really assume its just a very odd conindicence. But he flew the Ju88 for the first time, and he might panicked as I endangered his dear digital life. In either case this is just to get it on record. Dunno if the admins want to do something with it, I don't care that much. But such things are annoying af, as everybody can imagine.

Edited by DerSheriff
  • Sad 2

gunners not shooting at all after sunset is an exaggeration, on the other side we have deadly lasers in the day still, super AI in a PvP campaign, how great x)

• Upvote 1

This game really needs that patch FIX with the visibility bug . Its a frustrating time . 

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Ala13_UnopaUno_VR said:

is true this??

Earlier in this topic, one of the Pe2 pilots showed a record where his gunners did not shoot and did not warn him about the appearance of enemy fighters during their attack on his plane. As far as I remember, he was told that this happens in the dark. In any case, it is better to clarify this issue with the administration.

56 minutes ago, =2ndSS=Lawyer1 said:

Anteriormente en este tema, uno de los pilotos de Pe2 mostró un registro donde sus artilleros no dispararon y no le advirtieron sobre la aparición de combatientes enemigos durante su ataque en su avión. Por lo que recuerdo, le dijeron que esto sucede en la oscuridad. En cualquier caso, es mejor aclarar este problema con la administración.

I have been able to verify 2 hours ago, also sunset, both the he111 and the ju88 that I have attacked, have shot me their gunners

1 minute ago, Ala13_UnopaUno_VR said:

I have been able to verify 2 hours ago, also sunset, both the he111 and the ju88 that I have attacked, have shot me their gunners

Did you check after sunset or during?

1 minute ago, Ala13_UnopaUno_VR said:

durante

Try it after sunset. If they shoot, then I made a mistake

Posted (edited)

Sorry, I had to do it.

chutekillers.jpg

Edited by JG300_Faucon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 6

Posted (edited)

Sorry, I had to do it.

CHutekillser.jpg

Edited by =LG=Padrenko
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, =LG=Padrenko said:

Sorry, I had to do it.

CHutekillser.jpg

Haha, awesome! Need to add Solniczka to make it complete though! 😂

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, JG300_Faucon said:

Sorry, I had to do it.

chutekillers.jpg

+1
I have not "upvote"...

Posted (edited)

Just for more context about my post from just a little bit ago. Just want to talk about a problem I had in TAW earlier today with an admin. 

Edited by 336th_Cooper

1 hour ago, 361st_Cooper* said:

Is there anywhere to contact an admin about something? 

Send a PM/message to =LG=Kathon

On 4/6/2020 at 3:11 AM, JG300_Faucon said:

I know it's allowed by rules, but damn, chute killers are everywhere on this server. 

Chute killers, you are serious assholes :crazy:

There is no such thing as a mature players only server. 

• Like 1

If you dont want to get shot on your chute, just dont open it! 

Simple as that! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

49 minutes ago, Cpt_Siddy said:

Simple as that! 

aura-winner-gold-medal-50mm-2-620697-dv-p.thumb.jpg.3f8fd7a124a08c6873fdd12f7bd02248.jpg

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, SCG_Gustav_Hagel said:

Any historical reasons for LW not having Fw 190A-3s on Map #4?

I second this. Map 4 is very uninspiring for blue side ground attack. 190a3 would be nice to be used as jabo. Still waiting for a 110F 🤓

And historicaly i dont believe so.  A3 started service in autumne 41. And I believe the la5 that red have on map 4 entered service around mid 42 

Edited by =FSB=Man-Yac
  • Confused 1

59 minutes ago, =FSB=Man-Yac said:

I second this. Map 4 is very uninspiring for blue side ground attack. 190a3 would be nice to be used as jabo. Still waiting for a 110F 🤓

And historicaly i dont believe so.  A3 started service in autumne 41. And I believe the la5 that red have on map 4 entered service around mid 42 

Naah. The A-3 arrived to the eastern front in 42, late that is. Wasnt even at stalingrad.

10 hours ago, SCG_Gustav_Hagel said:

Any historical reasons for LW not having Fw 190A-3s on Map #4?

So, yes. If we just assume that Map 4 is "the stalingrad experience" then it makes sense that the Fw 190 A-3 isnt available. La-5s were part of the Battle, Fw 190s werent.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, DerSheriff said:

Naah. The A-3 arrived to the eastern front in 42, late that is. Wasnt even at stalingrad.

So, yes. If we just assume that Map 4 is "the stalingrad experience" then it makes sense that the Fw 190 A-3 isnt available. La-5s were part of the Battle, Fw 190s werent.

Yes it wasn't part of stalingrad, but it was already in the eastern front. But at leningrad and rzhev. I wasn't talking about theatre of operation but dates the a/c entered operational service. My bad, i don't even know what map number represents what map. I just really want my 190 😢 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Cpt_Siddy said:

Simple as that! 

Either that, or play Rise of Flight 'cause you ain't got none. 

Edited by [=PzG=]-FlyinPinkPanther

1 hour ago, =FSB=Man-Yac said:

My bad, i don't even know what map number represents what map. I just really want my 190 😢 

Early Stalingrad stage...non historical nor balance reasons to have the A3 there.

You still can have 2x20mm gunpods on your 109s G and F, and with 3x20mm altogether slaughter Laggs, Yaks, Migs and the "boiling" La5 while you wait for map #5  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 666GIAP_Chimango said:

Early Stalingrad stage...non historical nor balance reasons to have the A3 there.

You still can have 2x20mm gunpods on your 109s G and F, and with 3x20mm altogether slaughter Laggs, Yaks, Migs and the "boiling" La5 while you wait for map #5  

I don't want it for its firepower. But if it's stalingrad scenario I will try to stay alive in a 110e.