=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

45 minutes ago, =BLW=Tales said:

Post a track or a video. Are you flying directly to the flak? You should drag the flak flying perpendicular to the direction of the shoot, alternate course and pitch for other attacking or vice versa. Take a look on ground attack handbook.

How's that going to help with what I just posted above? Single shot and I'm dead. Single shot. 1 shot. Uno discharge from flack. What is this, a duck hunting game?

• Haha 2

On 8/5/2019 at 7:10 PM, AKA_Relent said:

@=LG= admins - question regarding map #2:

I notice the following aircraft inventory for German and Russian pilots at the start of the map:

Thanks for your consideration.

Relent

I will check it after this campaign. 

On 8/7/2019 at 5:55 AM, FeuerFliegen said:

Why does VVS have Pe-2 Ser.87?  It's map #2 and it's not supposed to come until map #3

I thought maybe it was just transport, but I saw that none of the bomb/turret modifications were blocked out?

Pe-2 Ser.87 is available to fly it as a transport mission.

On 8/11/2019 at 6:11 PM, Pict said:

Additional thought that I just had. If the depot area falls behind our lines it is automatically removed from the map, this much is for sure. However as the front has been very dynamic on this map, it may just be possible that the depot are goes behind the lines for a while and then the front recedes leaving the depot area back it it's original hands. If that happened, would the depot then reappear?

Yes, if a city is captured then depot is destroyed. If it's recaptured again then depot is partially rebuild after 15 missions and it's visible on the map.

On 8/12/2019 at 6:47 AM, 666GIAP_Necathor said:

Hello Kathon.

I have a question, I was flying and run out of fuel, without any damage, actually the finish before I land.

Why if a I go out of fuel the server give me a damage of 50% on the plane?

http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=31071&name=666GIAP_Necathor

Regards,

It's a question to the game developers. The script only reads log files. 

On 8/13/2019 at 7:18 PM, WG_Magners said:

Reds have much less chances to get captured then blues. I think it is the main reason why blue pilots kill chutes

Chances are 20%/35% for Allied/Axis respectively .

All sides kill chutes. 30 chuts has been destroyed in total and 17 pilots hanging on the chutes (counted as killed more then 5sec after bail out) from the beginning of this campaign.

On 8/15/2019 at 7:45 AM, 19FAB_Battler said:

Why not recorded in the statistics of departure?

Снимок.JPG

2.JPG

It's a DServer issue. There was end of the mission on 07:38:45 so all stats for all pilots had been counted and saved into data base. But after that 3 sec later there were some destroyed events in the log files. 

On 8/16/2019 at 9:37 PM, Pict said:

I think that if you lose all three lives, instead of being blocked from flying for 24 hours or whatever it is. You should only be allowed to fly transports until you have successfully completed say 10 transport missions.

This would kill 3 birds with one stone;

1. There would be more targets for fighters.

2. More airfields would be supplied by air.

3. People wouldn't be blocked, which causes a fair bit of frustration for some of the less fortunate or less gifted pilots. The latter who need stick time more than being blocked.

This system is also to auto-balance teams. Axis has almost always more players on the server so they will lost all 3 lives much faster than Allied and will have to wait 20h. In that case there will be less Axis pilots and teams will be more balanced. 

On 8/20/2019 at 2:05 AM, SCG_wtornado said:

How do you reset the password in TAW for your registration?

Please PM me. 

On 8/20/2019 at 9:33 AM, SCG_Limbo said:

Yeah, the website map can take up to like 4 or 5 minutes to update correctly and I've been confused as a result before too.  The in game map is always correct, however.

I think it's because the web browser caches images, so you have to refresh the web site after the mission with cache deleting. In chrome it's shift+ctrl+R  (or something similar)

On 8/20/2019 at 11:27 AM, Carl_infar said:

@Katon

I thought that there is anti disco mechanizm in place which when You disco within 5 minutes of the damage You loose Your virtual life (if its only for player induced damage, it should be extended to all damage:

The below disco queen is not loosing the life, although is exiting just after receiving damage (one of the below discos I've seen with my own eyes and was about to attack, the disco princess shortly after joined the server again...) :

https://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=44999&name=1./JG42flesch

https://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=43745&name=1./JG42flesch

Thanks for reporting it. No good if it was done on purpose by 1./JG42flesch. I will have to fix it.

On 8/20/2019 at 5:41 PM, WG_Magners said:

I exited the server after successful landing at active AF and didn't get my AK, GK and CM. Is it right behavior or an error?

Reveal hidden contents

2019-08-20_18-21-57.thumb.png.132eee75833ba967d894a5b9dbb2153c.png

Reveal hidden contents

2019-08-20_18-40-24.png.c82bf4e6df2b321eb978bcfd01ab34c3.png

In log files you exited the server without waiting 15 sec .

On 8/20/2019 at 6:17 PM, JG4_Knipser said:

It should have been my AK, but i didn't get it either, you fired at a P40 with a dead engine!

@=LG=Kathon maybe you should rethink the way TAW-statistics handles airkills. I attacked this enemy fighter, shot him up really badly, the moment i noticed that his engine was dead, i stopped attacking him. Clear airkill in my opinion, but then some kill-greedy fellow (😉 no offense intended Magners)  came along and kept on firing on the plane with the dead engine.
Ingame i got credited with the kill, which was absolutly fair and correct! On the TAW-statistics however, Magners was credited with the kill, because the sum of all the damage he did was greater than mine!?! This this is plain wrong! ... and as it turns out, in the end, not even he got the AK. 😁
This system definitely encourages pilots to shoot at burning planes or planes with dead engines, because there is still the chance they might do enough damage to get the kill. Seen it happening a few times this Campaign, feels a little bit like WOL!

"because the sum of all the damage he did was greater than mine!?!" - no, because it was like that in the log files. The script takes into account total damage only if there is no info about attacker in the log files. But in this case in the log files was that WG_Magners shot down =VP=moros. The script  had to give AK to WG_Magners.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, pomdeterre-v said:

AAA is getting ridiculous, guys.  All it takes now is a single 37mm shot in my direction and I'm down. That's akin to a Flak being used as a pellet shotgun. There's no calculation of my position. It's just point and shoot and I'm down. Yesterday we had a flight of 4 with 3 getting shot down by flak.

I know you're after the simulation aspect, but this isn't it. There's no point in bombing anything any more, because the chance of surviving now is 50% regardless if there's 5 flak guns left or only 1.

Salutations,

Perhaps you can improve your chances by referring to the handbook listed below. :salute:

• Upvote 1

Well, that was a quick turnaround. Came home from work after a 14 hour day and the soviets went from having only three airfields left to cornering the Luftwaffe to one active airfield! Everyone’s out of tanks now though. Crazy.

After looking at the tactical map 3 days ago and seeing the Russians only had 3 Air fields left I figured the map was almost over.  I look just now and the Axis are left with a single Air field.

I guess the Russians have all started flying PE2s and figured out they are are for the most part safe from anything the Axis can throw at it including AAA.

Just another reason to stop supporting servers that refuse to make manned positions player only for AI.  And yes you can do that.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
30 минут назад, RedKestrel сказал:

Well, that was a quick turnaround. Came home from work after a 14 hour day and the soviets went from having only three airfields left to cornering the Luftwaffe to one active airfield! Everyone’s out of tanks now though. Crazy.

Yeah, Germans ran out of the tanks 2nd  time. After first run out, more tanks were added to both side. So I thought after 2nd one more would be added as well, but it didn't happen. But Reds still have tanks. Same happened last map. I guess Germans need to make some efforts to protect their tanks better.

Edited by 72AG_Obi
  • Upvote 2

On 8/8/2019 at 2:45 PM, =AVG77=Mobile_BBQ said:

Really, I'm with you on this.  But.....  you know the smartass reply is "The Russians had radar too.", right?

BBQ yes I know they had radar.
Yes the Axis also had radar.  Which by the way the German radar was a hell of a lot more accurate than the British or any Allies had.
The Germans had, by far and away, the best AAA gun in the Flak 36 88MM gun and they could set the flak to airburst at a determined altitude.  They never one shot a single aircraft then it's wingman at 5,000 meters.  This game makes it appear that AAA and any manned gun position, in an aircraft, was suicide to attack because they were more accurate than a fixed position sniper on the ground. Meanwhile it appears to me that only the Allies can do such things as fly over AAA saddle up behind a plane with defensive armament and hang out with little to no effect.

I've seen a PE2 flying in and around 6 AAA pits around an Air field at less than 500 feet and not so much as come away leaking fuel.  In the mean time the same aircraft has someone attack them and the attackers is set afire by the "manned position"  AI on the same aircraft.  I'm saying turn off the AI and make that manned position manned and be done with it.  The Airfield AI needs  to be reworked because there is no way with 1942 technology in radar would the Russian artillery be able to accurately fire rounds through a dense cloud cover and destroy 2 aircraft with 4 shots.

The teams almost throughout the map had parity on destroyed tanks and aircraft. But on this map, the red team counterattacks and therefore it initially had more resources. Now it has played a role.
On the first map, just as well, the blue team won precisely because they had limits on planes, tanks and pilots more than red.
The balance system works very well and therefore even the slightest advantage matters now.
Even before the introduction of restrictions in three lives and with endless paratroopers, we tried to defend our airfields from total destruction and bitterly saw how weak their anti-aircraft cover was. I don’t know if something has changed now or not.
But I have not been trying to strike ground positions alone for a long time, this is very dangerous and in my opinion it is very correct

3 hours ago, RedKestrel said:

Everyone’s out of tanks now though.

The red team initially had 70 more tanks and so the Reds still have tanks

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, JG51_Ogg said:

After looking at the tactical map 3 days ago and seeing the Russians only had 3 Air fields left I figured the map was almost over.  I look just now and the Axis are left with a single Air field.

I guess the Russians have all started flying PE2s and figured out they are are for the most part safe from anything the Axis can throw at it including AAA.

Just another reason to stop supporting servers that refuse to make manned positions player only for AI.  And yes you can do that.

You have a vivid imagination. The fact is, Axis forces lost all of their tanks, so they can't attack cities anymore. Allies still got tanks and they are capturing city by city. That's the reason for this quick change in the situation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

1 hour ago, =LG=Mad_Mikhael said:

Axis forces lost all of their tanks, so they can't attack cities anymore. Allies still got tanks and they are capturing city by city. That's the reason for this quick change in the situation.

As i told before, the axis team does not have any chance to kill red tanks (in general) faster that red team kills the blue tanks. The conditions for win should be modified (for example, more than 2x Ju52 for a map). 

5 minutes ago, Norz said:

As i told before, the axis team does not have any chance to kill red tanks (in general) faster that red team kills the blue tanks.

??? Based on what?

Its called choice.  Red players fly more bomber/ground attack aircraft than Blue players, thus they kill more tanks.  It’s as simple as that.  If more Blue players flew Ju-88’s (e.g 44x50kg) or Bf-110’s (as much loadout as a Pe-2), rather than fighters, they would kill more tanks.  Let’s not twist this into something it’s not.

And remember that for this map it’s considered a Russian attack scenario (look at the initial plane/tank maximum loss figure) so that’s why the Russians has more tanks to play with initially.  Both sides will have offensive maps where they have a slight handicap in planes/tanks, and some are neutral maps with equal starting plane/tank maximum loss amounts.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AKA_Relent said:

??? Based on what?

Based on the statistics.

2 minutes ago, AKA_Relent said:

or Bf-110’s (as much loadout as a Pe-2), rather than fighters, they would kill more tanks.  

Please make the mission with 10 tanks and we will score how much time do I need to kill them with Pe2 and you with Bf 110.

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, AKA_Relent said:

Red players fly more bomber/ground attack aircraft than Blue players, thus they kill more tanks.  It’s as simple as that.  If more Blue players flew Ju-88’s (e.g 44x50kg) or Bf-110’s (as much loadout as a Pe-2)

Only one question. Is it really so hard to open the "Statistics" page, sort it by Ground Targets and score the number of red and blue players?

Ok, I did it for you.

TOP 200: 96 reds, 104 blue.

Edited by Norz

2 hours ago, Norz said:

As i told before, the axis team does not have any chance to kill red tanks (in general) faster that red team kills the blue tanks. The conditions for win should be modified (for example, more than 2x Ju52 for a map). 

This is just another attempt at manipulation)
A few days ago, the blue side was the leader in the number of tanks destroyed, and the red ones in this tank race were lagging behind.
The parties approached the final of the map in approximately equal condition, but the Reds initially had more resources

1 hour ago, Norz said:

These are approximately the same figures, which just show the equality of forces between the parties.
After previous statements that the blue can’t destroy tanks, I specifically monitored the number of tanks destroyed on the last map. Reds
 lost in the number of tanks destroyed.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, =2ndSS=Lawyer1 said:

This is just another attempt at manipulation)

Yeah. I see that there are a lot of persons who have a problem to calculate 2+2 or 10-6 or whatever.

You are no doubt one of them.

12 minutes ago, =2ndSS=Lawyer1 said:

These are approximately the same figures, which just show the equality of forces between the parties.

Again wrong. It shows that the point "Blue players didn't play on 110s or 88s" is wrong.

13 minutes ago, =2ndSS=Lawyer1 said:

A few days ago, the blue side was the leader in the number of tanks destroyed, and the red ones in this tank race were lagging behind.

Please check the linear functions. I hope it will help you to understand the issue.

http://www.columbia.edu/itc/sipa/math/linear.html

Edited by Norz

Just now, Norz said:

Yeah. I see that there are a lot of persons who have a problem to calculate 2+2 or 10-6 or whatever.

You are no doubt one of them.

I also doubt your mental abilities, but not about that now.
Let's just look at the number of tanks destroyed on the current map. If the difference in the number of destroyed tanks is not twofold, then it makes no sense to talk about the overwhelming advantage of the Reds

• Upvote 1

Just now, =2ndSS=Lawyer1 said:

I also doubt your mental abilities, but not about that now.
Let's just look at the number of tanks destroyed on the current map. If the difference in the number of destroyed tanks is not twofold, then it makes no sense to talk about the overwhelming advantage of the Reds

Please operate only with numbers (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number).

Than I will answer you with some details.

I appeal to all players. If suddenly someone took screenshots from the TAW website, then share them. It is interesting to compare the number of tanks destroyed by the parties over time.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, =2ndSS=Lawyer1 said:

I appeal to all players. If suddenly someone took screenshots from the TAW website, then share them. It is interesting to compare the number of tanks destroyed by the parties over time.

Screenshots? Why do you need them at all?

Just open the page

https://taw.stg2.de/missions.php

Edited by Norz

Posted (edited)

=LG=Kathon,

May I ask to show possible statistics of the game on map No. 3?

6 minutes ago, Norz said:

Screenshots? Why do you need them at all?

Just open the page

https://taw.stg2.de/missions.php

Tanks are deducted from the limit after the destruction of buildings in warehouses. Is this taken into account in the outcome of the mission?
I definitely saw that the Reds were losing in the total number of tanks destroyed. I would like others to see it/

And if the Reds destroy blue tanks so easily, why was the front shifted to the West the day before yesterday?

Edited by =2ndSS=Lawyer1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, JG51_Ogg said:

This "idea" that the Pe-2 is "OP" (over powered is my best guess) as a guy @gemanuel1 who just tried to shoot me down in my Pe-2 with his 109F-4 claimed in the chat on the last mission of map#3, is a silly idea.

This fellow who had just shot down an IL2, attacked me and hit me a few times, then sat on my 6 o'clock until my AI gunners shot him down. He sat there for over 12 seconds, all the while his plane and pilot were taking damage and one of my AI gunners even reported that he ran out of ammo :rofl: , then claimed in the chat that the Pe-2 AI gunners have this magical one hit kill ability :wacko:

Just look at the log and you can see he had plenty of time to evade or even head home, but he just sat here taking hits for 12 seconds plus!

http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=47745&name=Pict

Edited by Pict
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, =2ndSS=Lawyer1 said:

=LG=Kathon,

May I ask to show possible statistics of the game on map No. 3?

Tanks are deducted from the limit after the destruction of buildings in warehouses. Is this taken into account in the outcome of the mission?
I definitely saw that the Reds were losing in the total number of tanks destroyed. I would like others to see it

No . It is not shown on this page. We should ask the administrators to improve the report.

5 minutes ago, =2ndSS=Lawyer1 said:

And if the Reds destroy blue tanks so easily, why was the front shifted to the West the day before yesterday?

Did I say before "easily"? I wrote "faster".

4 minutes ago, Pict said:

This "idea" that the Pe-2 is "OP" (over powered is my best guess)  is a silly idea.

It is not. You can do a simple test:

start Pe2: climb 3000 => go to the enemy AF=>dive about 770 km/h => drop bombs=> go home.

start Bf110: climb 3000 => go to the enemy AF=>dive about 730 km/h => drop bombs=> go home (usually you will not).

I hope 10 attemps for every plane will be enough (do not forget to attack the full equipped AFs, not only with 1 or 2 or 3 AAAs).

I am not talking about to change something with Pe2. I am trying to explain what is the difference. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Norz said:

Did I say before "easily"? I wrote "faster".

Different terms, but the meaning is the same.

3 minutes ago, Norz said:

No . It is not shown on this page. We should ask the administrators to improve the report.

The general movement of the front line until the last moment showed that the blue team is better at capturing territory.
And the total number of tanks destroyed on the main page showed that the blue ones are better at reducing the limit of tanks.
The Reds simply had more resources this time.
None of the teams now has an overwhelming advantage. That is why maps last so long in this campaign.

9 minutes ago, Norz said:

I am not talking about to change something with Pe2. I am trying to explain what is the difference. 

The fellow was talking about the AI gunners, so you're barking up the wrong tree here ;)

I'm surprised you didn't know that as you appear to know everything else :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, =2ndSS=Lawyer1 said:

That is why maps last so long in this campaign.

Again wrong. As the axis team cannot get the whole map (as I said before, the blue tanks will be destroyed), the only option for the axis team is the victory by the plane condition. Usually it will not work because of more effective AAAs.

Edited by Norz

The attakers capabilities of the teams on map No. 4 have not changed. Let's look at the limits of tanks. How fast the reds can get ahead of the blue ones. Now they will have to work hard: 720/650

16 minutes ago, Norz said:

I can explain another difference. Pe2 carries only 40% of the Ju88 bomb load. Count how many flights do you need to make to an airfield or warehouse to destroy it? 
That is why your words are a manipulation, not an explanation.

You just need to look at the limits on the main page and we will immediately understand who destroys what faster

9 minutes ago, Norz said:

Again wrong. As the axis team cannot get the whole map (as I said before, the blue tanks will be destroyed), the only option for the axis team is the victory by the plane conditions. Usually it will not work because of more effective AAAs.

Again wrong. The blue team constantly led the planes. We had to make regular raids on airfields to try to reduce the backlog.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, =2ndSS=Lawyer1 said:

I can explain another difference. Pe2 carries only 40% of the Ju88 bomb load. Count how many flights do you need to make to an airfield or warehouse to destroy it? 

One question. Why do not change your nickname for the next TAW round (or the next map) and not try to do exactly the same what you write? I can provide my second account for this challenge.

Edited by Norz

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Norz said:

One question. Why do not change your nickname for the next TAW round (or map) and not try to do exactly the same what you write? I can provide my second account for this challenge.

What do you want to prove with this? Do you want to check if I can bomb on blue planes?))

I have repeatedly said before that for a long time I flew for the blue team and the JU88 is my favorite plane. My results as a bomber pilot, who mainly bombes from the horizon, were significantly higher than now on Pe2.
In my opinion, ceteris paribus,
if the red had planes like JU88, the blue would lose much faster

Unfortunately, the command of my squadron forbids departures for the blue team even on another account

Edited by =2ndSS=Lawyer1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, =2ndSS=Lawyer1 said:

What do you want to prove with this? Do you want to check if I can bomb on blue planes?))

I have repeatedly said before that for a long time I flew for the blue team and the JU88 is my favorite plane. My results as a bomber pilot, who mainly bombes from the horizon, were significantly higher than now on Pe2

It will prove that your 60 minutes flight to the depot will not change the map conditions.

14 minutes ago, =2ndSS=Lawyer1 said:

if the red had planes like JU88, the blue would lose much faster

Please ask the admins to provide more a20s (and less Pe2s). We will see.

P.S: Does any player have any problem to down a20?

Edited by Norz

Just now, Norz said:

It will prove that your 60 minutes flight to the depot will not change the map conditions.

The fact that the map №  3  red depots were constantly dilapidated and the blue team, including and therefore the leader in the number of enemy tanks destroyed, proves this.
I just did not take screenshots to prove this, but I carefully watched this situation.
Well, you can say
that tanks destroyed in warehouses do not affect the front line. I agree. They only affect the limit of tanks.
But why then was the front shifted east until the limits were exhausted, and not west?
I believe that the blues have enough tools to win. But the fact that you do not want to use them is your problem, not the red team.

• Upvote 3

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, =2ndSS=Lawyer1 said:

But the fact that you do not want to use them is your problem, not the red team.

Usual song for the person who plays on the TAW only one side.

Edited by Norz

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Norz said:

Usual song for the person who play on the TAW only one side.

The case when there is nothing more to answer))

I will perhaps repeat my question. If the Reds destroy blue tanks very quickly, and the troopers are limited, then how did the blue team manage to seize the Reds territory before the limits were exhausted?)

Edited by =2ndSS=Lawyer1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

The case when there is nothing more to answer)

I am not sure that I want to write it again and again. Just check the posts for last 12 months.

then how did the blue team manage to seize the Reds territory before the limits were exhausted?)

Did I not write it before? It is not possible.

P.S: But with the number of players like +20..30% a lot of funny things can happen.

Edited by Norz

1 minute ago, Norz said:

P.S: But with the number of players like +20..30% a lot of funny things can happen.

Now the game on the server is balanced best. Teams play almost equally. Exceeding the number of players by 20% does not give a significant advantage. Tactics and skill come to the fore

The best indicator of the course of the game is the position of the front line and the state of the limits.
Everything else is fantasy and manipulation.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, =2ndSS=Lawyer1 said:

Everything else is fantasy and manipulation.

I am tired to discuss it with the person who can't use the linear functions.

9 minutes ago, =2ndSS=Lawyer1 said:

Now the game on the server is balanced best.

Better than before. Here I can agree.

Edited by Norz

Posted (edited)

Did you guys know Germany lost WWII?

Crazy, right?

3 hours ago, Norz said:

By the way, you're not taking into account the fact that the USSR team has 889 registered users, while the Luftwaffe has 1163.

So proportionately, USSR players fly more attackers than LW ones, so your argument is basically null.

Edited by Tony_Kito

Ok i been lazy too long.

what does taw use? Srs or? Anyone addy? Pls?

Same with WoL?

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Tony_Kito said:

By the way, you're not taking into account the fact that the USSR team has 889 registered users, while the Luftwaffe has 1163.

So proportionately, USSR players fly more attackers than LW ones, so your argument is basically null.

Nice to see that someone want to analyze something.

Great. Pleas open the page "Statistic", sort it by 

https://taw.stg2.de/stats.php?page=0&search_name=&col_name=FLIGHT_TIME&sort=ASC

I hope you can calculate the number of the players with 0 hours on your own.

Edited by Norz

What does it even matter what the outcome of a individual map is? Until the Air Marshall feature is rolled out it is hard to claim that any sides' outcome is based on a unified cohesive strategy shared by all the players.  Things happen while you sleep that may advance or undermine the goals you thought you were working for.  It is laughable to assert that one side has an advantage in such a fragmented command environment.  The only really influence you have on events is the choices you make during your sorties in coordination with the few people you can get on comms.  You could have the best set of missions ever and the next shift could screw up and throw all the advantages you worked for away.  Vice-versa you could screw up all the hard work done by the people the preceded you.  This side advantage stuff is a stupid argument because there is no general staff, no commander, and no globally accepted method setting and prioritizing objectives now.  The outcome are determined by the disparate decision making of numerous players flying in different timezone, speaking in different languages, and flying in different squadrons making decisions based on various contradictory criteria such as "fun"', "survivability with stats padding", and "winning the game at all costs"

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Norz said:

I hope you can calculate the number of the players with 0 hours on your own.

Statistically, with a disparity of nearly 300 users I hardly think that there will be more afk/inactive germans than russians to make the LW team "smaller" by comparison.

In honesty, you know this, but this is just a cheap tactic you're using to take away from the fact that your argument is stupid.

And no, I won't sort through it because I have better things to do with my time, while you clearly do not.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4