My God, all the way down on page three!

Time to beg again

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, pfrances said:

My God, all the way down on page three!

Time to beg again

If I was them I'd still be sleeping off the hangover after the epic bender I went on from launching the big patch and watching everyone on the forum lose their minds in real time.

Dev Diary from me would be like "My eyeballs are swimming in pure ethanol and I don't intend to even look at an airplane for another week."

• Haha 3

On 9/30/2019 at 1:28 PM, Tasmanaut said:

is it for sale as a separate plane?

God aces over were my first sims

Not expecting a DD today, but some standards must be upheld. This thread cannot be allowed to fall into disrepair.

For some future DD I still have my eyes fixed on information on the air marshal feature, and of course the theater announcement.

Further official confirmation of the Hurricane and Yawn-9 is more likely, however. Holding out hope for that sweet Arado action.

Next expansion will be (very likely) PTO but with current pathetic netcode there is no chance it will work.

Edited by =VARP=Tvrdi
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, sevenless said:

Arado_Ar_234_Blitz.jpg

The NEXT DD will be 234. What better than to announce the Ar 234 in that!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think the dev team is now painstakingly cataloguing and rendering in 3D all the kiosques, wishing wells and park benches that have been reported over the course of last week as being missing in the map. Next DD could take years!

• Haha 4

Cows.  We need cows.  Healthy cows.  Damaged cows.  Dead cows.  Cow max speed (with and without methane boost).  Cow max climb (I understand that they are most suited to low altitude work).  Cow payloads - small patty, large patty, dam buster patty.  🐄

Instead we get a Panther.  🐈

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, PatrickAWlson said:

Cows.  We need cows.  Healthy cows.  Damaged cows.  Dead cows.  Cow max speed (with and without methane boost).  Cow max climb (I understand that they are most suited to low altitude work).  Cow payloads - small patty, large patty, dam buster patty.  🐄

19 minutes ago, PatrickAWlson said:

Instead we get a Panther.  🐈

And here's the one to model it on...

Image result for dead cow scene in Come and see

On 10/11/2019 at 10:24 AM, Elem said:

And here's the one to model it on...

Image result for dead cow scene in Come and see

Hmmm. So tipping cows IS possible. I guess it is true then, that there is nothing the German army can't acheive!

On 10/11/2019 at 3:04 PM, PatrickAWlson said:

Not to forget the ability for cows to jettison their payload.:o:

19 minutes ago, Yogiflight said:

Not to forget the ability for cows to jettison their payload.:o:

Please no, let us not go there.:lol:

Wishing you all the very best, Pete.:biggrin:

What else are we expecting for BP? The Campaign, but I can't think of anything else coming, a second pass on the ground textures perhaps?

10 minutes ago, Retrofly said:

What else are we expecting for BP? The Campaign, but I can't think of anything else coming, a second pass on the ground textures perhaps?

Same goes for flying circus. What's left apart from polish? There is no campaign as part of part one and all planes and the map are delivered.

Oh, just remembered, ground units.

4 hours ago, namhee2 said:

So, I start the nexter round ....DD today?

300-teile--puzzle.46663-1.fs.jpg

You have a lot of Gaul starting this thread off again!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Potential topics:

-Air marshall. Still a big mystery.

-SP career. I have no idea if there are any new features in this area, or just a 1:1 continuation of existing career mode.

-Fuel management. There have comments sprinkled here and there. It may be a feature that comes later, probably not with the official BP release.

-Tank crew and FC release news. TC campaign details.

-Moar 4K skin upgrades.

-Collector planes? It might be way too early for any details yet on the Yak9 and Hurricane. I think they said they would come early next year.

-BIG ANNOUNCEMENT OF NEXT MODULE. Probably will come as a separate announcement, not a DD. Either way we are getting close to it, and it's very exciting. I know some people will be disappointed because "You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all the people all of the time". However, those not getting the map/expansion they hoped for, remember that no matter where we go next the sim keeps getting better and better every patch and the core mechanics and feel will be there regardless. Just remember before BP was announced we all thought the Pacific was next, yet BP happened and I can't say i regret the change of plans.

Sorry for the long ramble!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

53 minutes ago, Jade_Monkey said:

SP career. I have no idea if there are any new features in this area, or just a 1:1 continuation of existing career mode.

Although I'm looking forward to hear any news on new planes and next theater, I hope that developers won't stop improving SP career mode. It is as important as new planes and maps.

• Upvote 2

I remember there were new mission types promised for career mode, amongst other improvements, in a post one year ago or so - and they indeed were very good on their word and every now and then new things will appear. I remember a lot on that list tho, that wasn't implemented yet, like recon missions. I am pretty sure the BoBp campaign will bring some more improvements from that roadmap.

Well, the last thing to be released really is the Career. I think we'll see something about new mission types and improvements to career mode. Armed Recconnaisance missions and train hunting would be cool to have.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I think it would be awesome to expand the QMB a bit as well. I'd like to be able to choose from some objectives like 1946 had. Bridge attack, base attack, CAP, etc.

• Upvote 2

Nope. Too late for this week. Perhaps next week...

FB post is up, will be here in a few moments too I guess.

11 minutes ago, HerrBree said:

They announced the collectors planes like 2 hours ago on facebook

and they look great!

5 hours ago, OrLoK said:

and they look great!

WAT

I'm not in FB, here there is only a DD-a-like thread sayin' "go ahead, discuss". No images'n'nothing, geezus (still thinking about Sweet Brown). Can you post here printscreens of those FB images?

Edited by danielprates

10 minutes ago, danielprates said:

WAT

I'm not in FB, here there is only a DD-a-like thread sayin' "go ahead, discuss". No images'n'nothing, geezus (still thinking about Sweet Brown). Can you post here printscreens of those FB images?

All is where it belongs and it is no DD. It is too late for a DD. Maybe next week.

Edited by sevenless
  • Upvote 1

How did this topic slip to page #2? For shame. We almost certainly will get no DD this week now.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, -332FG-Hank_DG said:

Mustang next week, wolololo.

?????? I been flying the Mustang, Lighting and Tempest since the end of Sept.  

25 minutes ago, Taxman said:

?????? I been flying the Mustang, Lighting and Tempest since the end of Sept.  

It's a joke. Before the big update, this thread was filled with mustang wololo posts.

Waiting for some great bombs torpedos news to drop right down my funnel on december 7th!

Would like to learn how they plan to handle drop-tanks. If I understood them correctly that is on the agenda.

1 hour ago, -332FG-Hank_DG said:

It's a joke. Before the big update, this thread was filled with mustang wololo posts.

Ok, any how I wonder if we will get an DD this week?  If not with the sale ending 10/31 another update on the 1st wololo:popcorm:.