Update coming next wednesday. I can feel it in me water.

• Upvote 1

This is getting really tense! Need some good news. Wololo!

1 hour ago, RedKestrel said:

Yep, my tealeafs said something like that too.

• Like 1

I like it. No update this week. 2 collector planes on sale next week Weds just in time for Black Friday...along with new theater update? :) Fingers crossed.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, kestrel79 said:

I like it. No update this week. 2 collector planes on sale next week Weds just in time for Black Friday...along with new theater update? :) Fingers crossed.

If I had to guess at new theatre announcement, I would say that we will see that when they have polished up Bodenplatte a bit more. Its clear that there are some bugs to be worked on with some of the features and the career mode appears unfinished to an extent. I suspect they pushed it out to try and meet a deadline and are now taking the time to get it to a better condition before they drop the early access discount and really start to move on to other things. I'm gonna say early December we see an announcement on planes and new theatre. 

I don't think a new theater announcement will be announced until late Q1. They are still working on the new collector planes and the Holidays are here now. 

2 hours ago, kestrel79 said:

Next week? Did I miss something? Better get my wallet ready! I still need to buy the La-5FN. Then my collection will be complete.

Edited by SOLIDKREATE

4 hours ago, RedKestrel said:

What colour is your water?  Pacific blue I hope.

• Upvote 2

I thought that the site maintenance would have resulted in the new collectors planes being available for preorder. I guess not yet.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I really hope for a lot more ww1 crates now. 
😳

I was really not prepared to like FC this much. 
Very nice people flying in the servers and 

deadly opponents. 
beautiful planes ...... 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jade_Monkey said:

I thought that the site maintenance would have resulted in the new collectors planes being available for preorder.

Same here.

Together with some phrase like "Development started quite some time ago and these planes will not be in pre-order for so long as we plan to release them by the end of next month." or so.

Have a nice day.

:salute:

20 hours ago, RedKestrel said:

If I had to guess at new theatre announcement, I would say that we will see that when they have polished up Bodenplatte a bit more. Its clear that there are some bugs to be worked on with some of the features and the career mode appears unfinished to an extent. I suspect they pushed it out to try and meet a deadline and are now taking the time to get it to a better condition before they drop the early access discount and really start to move on to other things. I'm gonna say early December we see an announcement on planes and new theatre. 

I would say it is going to be even much later than that - probably into the new year now. Since they have already indicated that they weren't willing to spill the beans early, they are going to sit on it - and there are reasons for this (it is a matter of figuring out what could be holding them off) -  obviously they have a set date where sales have to reach X by a certain date (in all likelihood at least 2 months past release (probably more) to decided if FC is profitable enough to continue onward with it...and TC isn't even complete yet (correct? - sorry, I don't follow that one much), so it is way early to establish a future for that one...plus as you say, there is polishing, adjusting, and continued promotion of Bodenplatte. Though I would really love to know now what direction the series are going, it's probably going to be a while still folks...

I wonder why they wait? Surely they know if it is possible to go PTO by now. 
Maybe they are afraid of angry customers proclaiming something else before Christmas. 
I think most of us has lowered that expectation, 

They know by now what they gonna do next

3 minutes ago, No.322_LuseKofte said:

Maybe they are afraid of angry customers proclaiming something else before Christmas. 

...very likely because they want to be able to talk about the direction as a whole for the entire series - and at this point in time, there is not certainty with this (eg. FC, TC) - that is my best guess.

3 hours ago, No.322_LuseKofte said:

The buck ultimately stops with the publisher, 1C, so any big decisions like that are very likely run through the publisher first with the potential for negotiations and various business deals (i.e. bringing in Yugra Media and Digital Forms) before announcements can be made. The public announcement is like the tip of the iceberg.

3 hours ago, No.322_LuseKofte said:

From Jasons posts, they know!

He said they're waiting proper time to announce, what determines proper time i don't know.

Hope they'll make announcement soon!

5 hours ago, Redwo1f said:

I would say it is going to be even much later than that - probably into the new year now. Since they have already indicated that they weren't willing to spill the beans early, they are going to sit on it - and there are reasons for this (it is a matter of figuring out what could be holding them off) -  obviously they have a set date where sales have to reach X by a certain date (in all likelihood at least 2 months past release (probably more) to decided if FC is profitable enough to continue onward with it...and TC isn't even complete yet (correct? - sorry, I don't follow that one much), so it is way early to establish a future for that one...plus as you say, there is polishing, adjusting, and continued promotion of Bodenplatte. Though I would really love to know now what direction the series are going, it's probably going to be a while still folks...

They don't have to finish all their previous work before they make an announcement.It's just a plan for future,they don't have to work on it as soon as they announce it.

2 hours ago, USAFdfgdn said:

They don't have to finish all their previous work before they make an announcement.It's just a plan for future,they don't have to work on it as soon as they announce it.

Nope, I don't think you are understanding - I don't think they know if they will commit to a Flying Circus 2 and a Tank Crew 2 at this point in time (too early regarding sales, etc to determine if profitable or not). I think they would like to be certain of each of these products future before they announce where they are going with IL2- BoX - one big announcement and summation of  all (anyways, that is what I am thinking). -- plus a continuation or ending of these series could also effect BoX in some way, shape, or form as well...

...we are all just going to have to wait and see, and I am suggesting to hunker down, because it could be some time yet...

(more likely to hear more of  the new add-on aircraft (Hurricane, Yak-9(s)) and pre-orders of them soon vs. anything else).

Edited by Redwo1f

33 minutes ago, Redwo1f said:

...we are all just going to have to wait and see, and I am suggesting to hunker down, because it could be some time yet...

Agreed. All current tiles, BoBP, FC and TC are far from being polished. They need to finish that in an acceptable way, (they know that), before going the next step or they will loose a lot of customer faith. I expect them to announce something in Q1/2020 earliest.

14 hours ago, No.322_LuseKofte said:

They did that last time too, right up to the very last second.  Then announced Bodenplatte instead.

5 hours ago, Feathered_IV said:

They did that last time too, right up to the very last second.  Then announced Bodenplatte instead.

Thanks, I remember that, I was so dissapointed. 
flying in that pack is like flying starwars death-ray hit onse and your zapped outside and watch your demise

I hope that encrypted message is not only about a sale.

• Upvote 4

Spoiler

I feel like I should post this again. 
                              WOLOLOLOLOLO...!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arthur-A said:

I hope that encrypted message is not only about a sale.

Unlikely. When 1CGS teases they tend to do so when they have something serious to say.

We've seen other devs do this and set themselves and the community up for disappointment but we haven't seen that here.

51 minutes ago, ShamrockOneFive said:

We've seen other devs do this and set themselves and the community up for disappointment but we haven't seen that here.

Christen Eagle II? Lol. There were even speculations about a Mig-29, when they heated up the hype. And instead we got a silly aerobatic biplane. 😄

I say it will be a break through in new tech they’ve been working on or accidentally come across... 

new weather... new damage effect... new fuel system.. something crazy like new radio commands that wingmen will follow :) 

Or it’s going to be a system that we will actually need to learn Morse code in able to succeed in our missions... 

no more ‘I’m wounded!’    

Will now be a series of beeps... :)

anywho, I’m on night shift, anticipation is killing me...

39 minutes ago, 15[Span.]/JG51Spartan said:

I really hope we are getting sth more than the sales ....

It is tuesday. Tuesday is patch day...

No way it will be PTO unless they change game engine. Many have stutters online and with current game engine and netcode PTO is out of the question.

Edited by =VARP=Tvrdi
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, =VARP=Tvrdi said:

No way it will be PTO unless they change game engine. Many have stutters online and with current game engine and netcode PTO is out of the question.

Release of a PTO module would be 2021 earliest. They have plenty of time to adapt the technical foundation until then.

1 hour ago, sevenless said:

Release of a PTO module would be 2021 earliest. They have plenty of time to adapt the technical foundation until then.

Why would the bother since most of their customers are single players not to mention they are battling with awfull game engine/netcode since early ROF days when they were NEOQB team.

Edited by =VARP=Tvrdi
  • Like 1

yes ........ for 2020 no announcements only optimize and a great netcode for over 100 pilots and 2021 the next announcement

that's how the plan must be, because if all the online players are gone ...... the single player will get nothing 

• Like 1

I can't believe no one has asked the obvious yet today? This week we had a new sale, new collector planes, an update and the announcement of BoN. But where in the Hell is our DD???

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, Rjel said:

But where in the Hell is our DD???

There has been a serious lack of Wolololo for a while now. This is our punishment. 

I’d love to see more news on FC and where they are in that regard. It would really suck if sales didn’t warrant further expansion inputs such as FC2 with career mode, additional plane sets, etc.

• Upvote 1

DD Today about FC vol 2?  😎

Edited by YoYo

On 11/27/2019 at 6:31 PM, -LUCKY-ThanksSkeletor said:

There has been a serious lack of Wolololo for a while now. This is our punishment. 

No, if you start all that chanting bollox, then you will be punished!

6 hours ago, Feathered_IV said:

Any news?  It’s been quiet lately.  

? There was a huge announcement 2 days ago...

• Haha 2