I think we’ll see update 3.011 on Sunday or Monday, and that’s why there’s no update today; the devs are hard at work beta testing everything for that update😀

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

The next update could be huge with the three modules, TC, FC and Bodenplatte.

Edited by 15[Span.]/JG51Spartan
  • Like 2

I too think the next DD will be a juicy one. These weeks with no news are almost always followed by a week with great news.

100 more pages to go before the page count gets to ''262''... (Luftwaffles gnashing of teeth begin)

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Trooper117 said:

100 more pages to go before the page count gets to ''262''... (Luftwaffles gnashing of teeth begin)

99 and a third. Get your facts correct!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

No DD this week? Only can be one thing

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!!!!!!!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Siegfried said:

lol!... now that would be absolutely mega news!!!

3 hours ago, Siegfried said:

You made me depressed as this will not happen. 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, AeroAce said:

You made me depressed as this will not happen. 

No one thought there would be another IL2 after Oleg jumped ship.... you never know!

• Upvote 1

Oh, oh, are you excited? Coz i'm excited. Something big is coming. I can feel it in my water.

I should get that looked at.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Diggun said:

Oh, oh, are you excited? Coz i'm excited. Something big is coming. I can feel it in my water.

Today at 12.23 p-38 and bobp map release 😂😂 wooololololilooio

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Diggun said:

il2 gib patch pls.jpg

• Haha 1

I had absolutely no idea what this "Wololo" business meant, except to say i found it rather bizzare, and a trifle annoying.

So of course I Googled it.

Am I right in saying it stems originally from the old Age of Empires strategy game, where the Priests could convert units from your side to theirs. I played that game quite a lot back it the day, and found that it was also a trifle annoying - when you spent ages and ages building an invading force - that an enemy priest would wave a crozier and mitre, chant "wololo" and convert your hard earned elite fighting units against you.

I am asking, please enlighten this rather confused Old Guy, what exactly does this have to do with Developer Diaries and updates?

Kind Regards,

MDS1

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

It will convert the Developer Diary from a state of non-existence, into a state of existence. If you believe hard enough.

Any every time you question wololo, a DD dies.

I'd just relax and let it wash over you. It's hardly onerous to scroll past any posts which are just wololo, and this thread isn't the mostest serioustest on this forum anyway (thankfully!).

As the wise sage Sheryl Crow once memorably said; 'If it makes you happy / It can't be that baaaaaaaad'.

Edited by Diggun
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Yep, it would be nice to have this wololo thing as a part of forbidden words in forum rules so the moderators could deleted it or punish someone.

It must be terrible in mp on friday.

Everyone in the discord - wolololo its friday, Wololo oooo wololo, shut the f...  ! hey wolololooo

• Haha 3

Just now, Voidhunger said:

Everyone in the discord

I have never heard anyone in the discord saying this.

3 minutes ago, Diggun said:

I'd just relax and let it wash over you. It's hardly onerous to scroll past any posts which are just wololo, and this thread isn't the mostest serioustest on this forum anyway (thankfully!).

That makes sense, thank you @Diggun :)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, CSAF-D3adCZE said:

I am doing my part!

WOLOLOOOOO

Anyone else now got a confusing image in their head of Starship Troopers with some Age of Empires priests thrown into the mix ?

Loved that movie, "why bring a knife to a nuke fight" has to be one of my favourite movie scenes.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, =11=Herne said:

Anyone else now got a confusing image in their head of Starship Troopers with some Age of Empires priests thrown into the mix ?

Loved that movie, "why bring a knife to a nuke fight" has to be one of my favourite movie scenes.

This movie is classic!

Not a classic at all in my opinion...

I read the book many years ago... you do know it was written in the 1950's?

Written by Robert Heinlein. A brilliant book. I can't tell you how excited I was when I heard they were making a film of it.

When I saw the film I was pretty disgusted, they missed out large chunks of the book, they missed out all the tactics, methods of insertion etc, etc... it was total pants!

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Diggun said:

I have never heard anyone in the discord saying this.

[edited] am I missing with this wololo thing?

I’m thinking I don’t want anything to do with that server.

Edited by SYN_Haashashin
Language

Oh I’m sure of it. 

22 minutes ago, Trooper117 said:

Written by Robert Heinlein. A brilliant book. I can't tell you how excited I was when I heard they were making a film of it.

When I saw the film I was pretty disgusted, they missed out large chunks of the book, they missed out all the tactics, methods of insertion etc, etc... it was total pants!

Oh come on! Yes, it was nothing like the book but it was fcuking hilarious!

26 minutes ago, Trooper117 said:

Yep I have the book. I dont mind that the book is different. I take it as action scifi movie and I like it very very much.

Posted (edited)

Here is the Classic :

Edited by RAY-EU
  • Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, RAY-EU said:

Here is the Classic :

Must have missed my blade runner clip from Friday. Which actually had some context and everything. 

1 hour ago, Trooper117 said:

Yeah, no kidding.  Impossible for it to be made now, the culture has shifted too much.  Even the nouveaux-military wouldn't get it.

Posted (edited)

Movie context to see for a future Infantry with robots  escenario of WW3 in DC3 o Who knows also IL4 :

Edited by RAY-EU
  • Upvote 2

Star Ship Troopers is epic. What is not to like about Team America style space Nazis fighting Tyranids.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, AeroAce said:

Star Ship Troopers is epic. What is not to like about Team America style space Nazis fighting Tyranids.

This one will have some popcorn value, for sure 😉

Posted (edited)

Hey ! Waiy I love this repetitive movie ! APKpg….. this is the Authentic Pirate’s Classic ones Internet Troy !

I have a Troy in my tablet for a while! In video YouTube And now suddenly disappeared.

May be AeroAce the tyrannies would be not from outside if not from inside like nuclear weapons, the machines like Terminators 101 in the future like announcement Stephen Hawking that could happens , that’s also a Troy .

Edited by RAY-EU