Just now, Archie said:

A P51 has just flown over the house so, yeah...

Lucky devil! All (:rolleyes:) I ever get is Spits and the Lanc, and I haven't seen those for a while. I used to live under the long approach for Yeovilton; when the Swordfish came by there was oodles of time to rush out and admire - it took for ever to go by.

5 minutes ago, 216th_Cat said:

Lucky devil! All (:rolleyes:) I ever get is Spits and the Lanc, and I haven't seen those for a while. I used to live under the long approach for Yeovilton; when the Swordfish came by there was oodles of time to rush out and admire - it took for ever to go by.

Small airfield in Warwickshire, we get quite a few nice warbirds turning up, give a quick display then land! 

• Like 2

I like to see news about Po-2 .

Date of start sales.

Impressions of Devs about collaboration with 3rd Party to do new collector plane Po-2 and if they are positive, announcement of next collector planes from 3rd Party.

but any new picture about any of news toys are doing for us will be ok. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Diggun said:

Do you know, it might actually be slightly too late? 

Well, I have not the slightest doubt that it is actually too late...

Edited by -IRRE-Therion

1 hour ago, 77.CountZero said:

Anouncment of Battle of Midway and Yak-9U as colectable airplane 😄

And immediate release of the P-63C as a collector plane! :o:

• Like 1

When I was in grade school (I"m only 26 now), every summer there was an airshow that came to town. The B-17 rides went right over my house (flying low it looked so massive). It was something to hear the rumble and the whole family would run outside to catch it. I never had the money to go for the ride, but that was not a bad conciliation prize. I hope GB can do strategic bombing campaigns eventually (after pacific perhaps).

Unusually late. Could mean too late or so much stuff to show, that they haven´t managed to do it earlier...

14 minutes ago, 6./ZG26_Klaus_Mann said:

Well, US Time is a bit weird, so there is still a Chance. 

Freedom time isn't weird. Euro time is weird. :angry:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

Just out, all about tanks.  Looks very interesting I just may buy for a holiday gift to myself. 

9 hours ago, danielprates said:

Indeed we havent seen anything from TC for a while!

Aha! Looks like I was on the money. 

Hey @AeroAce remember we had a discussion (friendly as I recall) about the level of 'bumpyness' for tank maps? They appear to be aiming at a map 16x more accurate, pertaining land features. Seems to be shaping up nicely!

11th or 12th we need a patch for Po-2/U2. Otherwise it will be too late for x-mas sales.

2 hours ago, sevenless said:

11th or 12th we need a patch for Po-2/U2. Otherwise it will be too late for x-mas sales.

From what I've read it wont be included in the sale anyways. Not 100% sure though.

9 hours ago, Legioneod said:

From what I've read it wont be included in the sale anyways. Not 100% sure though.

Ah I think that is a language thing with english not being my native tongue but german. What I meant was U2 being released before x-mas and regularily being sold. What I did not mean was U2 being offered at reduced price. Hope that makes it clearer.

• Upvote 1

From DD 208 (19 Oct): 

"Of course, we have many discussions about potential ways of improving the project in the near future and more distant plans. We can't disclose what we're discussing yet, but when we'll be able to tell you we're sure you'll be surprised and amused by the new prospects."

From Jason's message from 01 November, concerning feedback feature

"We will then analyze your responses and try and apply your answers to current and future plans.  "

Knowing the Devs, I'm sure the feedbacks they received have been analyzed. It seems logical to me that they make at least some slight adjustments to their future plannings based on said feedbacks, and that the feedback isn't just some PR-stunt with no sequel at all. 

Now what I'd like is the following : A description / explanation of future plans  + how the player feedback influenced these plans.

I do agree this would seem more like a Christmas-DD to me than a 7th-of-December-DD

• Upvote 2

Well considering we just got a content release (pre-order) without an accompanying DD, I reckon chances are good that December could turn into another 'Month of Surprises'... 

2 minutes ago, Diggun said:

Well considering we just got a content release (pre-order) without an accompanying DD, I reckon chances are good that December could turn into another 'Month of Surprises'... 

I think you are right, as we know their is more content to come :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Diggun said:

Unexpected 3.008 this week today and on friday we see the Po2/U2 being announced for release next week. OK, I´m dreaming a little 🙂

• Haha 2

According one of the DD's the release of the Po-2 is in autumn 2018. Only two weeks left before winter sets in. :)

And I strongly recommend the 3rd party to start with the I-153 as a second project. :rolleyes:

33 minutes ago, Uufflakke said:

And I strongly recommend the 3rd party to start with the I-153 as a second project. :rolleyes:

2nd that I-153 notion. Would also be great if we can get early Yak-1 and Lagg-3 for BoM, as we all know they were there in numbers. 

• Upvote 1

U2 "before the end of of the year" as they said.

I am sure they are preparing totally new yummy gameplay!

They surprised us with the ju52 new gameplay, although it needs more loadouts and reward the pilot.

Lets hope the best for the U2!

Edited by TG1_Nil
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nice Dora and U2 pack before the end of the year. Next week would be nice, because i'm spending the Christmas week in New York (Life can be though sometimes.. 😊).

Grt M

Edited by I./ZG1_Dutchvdm

On 12/7/2018 at 11:18 PM, TG1_Nil said:

U2 "before the end of of the year" as they said.

3 minutes ago, Voidhunger said:

Any chance for a Dora before the end of the year?

Dora or U2 before the end of the year?

Dora_and_Boots.jpeg

4634982084.jpg

Well, I only  hope that everything is not quiet on New Year's Day. :)

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Uufflakke said:

Dora or U2 before the end of the year?

The end of the year is in two weeks.

Give them a break, they earnt it! 😁 I hope we get the blacksix campaign to play on Holidays but we can wait for new aircraft

I'm going te reiterate what I said previous week

On 12/5/2018 at 3:15 PM, =FSB=HandyNasty said:

From DD 208 (19 Oct): 

"Of course, we have many discussions about potential ways of improving the project in the near future and more distant plans. We can't disclose what we're discussing yet, but when we'll be able to tell you we're sure you'll be surprised and amused by the new prospects."

From Jason's message from 01 November, concerning feedback feature

"We will then analyze your responses and try and apply your answers to current and future plans.  "

Knowing the Devs, I'm sure the feedbacks they received have been analyzed. It seems logical to me that they make at least some slight adjustments to their future plannings based on said feedbacks, and that the feedback isn't just some PR-stunt with no sequel at all. 

Now what I'd like is the following : A description / explanation of future plans  + how the player feedback influenced these plans.

I feel this would be a "roundup of previous year and plans for next year"

2 minutes ago, =FSB=HandyNasty said:

I'm going te reiterate what I said previous week

I feel this would be a "roundup of previous year and plans for next year"

I can imagine that going something like "Here are the top 3 things you requested . . . ." "We just delivered the top 5 and by the way the servers are going down for maintenance"

Yak-9T 😄 or first look at P-51D

i expect DD to continue this month but to take brake in january as thats time they have holidays in russia

On 12/8/2018 at 7:25 AM, Danziger said:

I'm afraid it's too late.

i'm just afraid