SYN_Haashashin

The Groups Sharing Corner

~S~ Fellows,

Stalingrad Fires Groups Big and Small :
--------------------------------------------------------

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hp13ra0g5u3nv01/Stalingrad%20Fires.zip?dl=0

Installation :
-----------------

All files from this archive are to be placed loosely (not in a folder) into the folder-----------------------|
                                                                                                                                                                     |
                                                                                                                                                                     |
C:\Program Files (x86)\1C Game Studios\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\data\Template   <-----|

Use in Mission Editor :
--------------------------------

File, Import from File. Select to path as shown, or, if you have customized your hierarchy, there.

These Groups when selected are located on the Stalingrad Map, in the lower left hand corner of it.

Origin :
----------

Once Stock, Group Files for IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad.

Notes :
----------

Removed by 777 from original program, due to "heavy cpu usage".

Disclaimer :
-----------------

Posted by request for others to use. I accept no responsibility.

If, you do use these, the results, good or bad, are yours alone.

I claim no authorship, and, I have not altered them from stocks.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long May We Fly,

- Jupp - ~S~ :salute: 

November 23, 2015

Edited by Jupp

Has anyone succeeded in making the boats attack land based units and vice-versa?

Gnome

Have you had any luck with this. I am sure artillery should be able to hit a ship if it was a lucky shot in the attack area

Edited by TP_Jacko

Gnome

Have you had any luck with this. I am sure artillery should be able to hit a ship if it was a lucky shot in the attack area

I have not looked into this further since posting, but eventually I hope to. If all else fails, I definitely agree with what you said regarding attacking an area. I got sidetracked with all the other interesting possibilities of the FMB!

Damage Display Switch

(zip file includes doc extract from work-in-progress Mission Editor Manual)

The damage display switch detects OnKilled events from each object that makes up a target (such as a factory complex) and activates an appropriate icon translator (pg. 177) that shows the damage that was done to the target. This ability allows pilots to see the damage to each target on the GUI map and prioritize their missions accordingly.

The default switch handles eight objects and four damage levels, but you can edit the switch to handle your requirements.

Cheers!

Soooo the forum link button seems to have very specific criteria on file paths for Links.

AM re-posting my above message here as I cannot edit the previous POST.

:excl:  Get Folder of Goodies Here   :excl:      <<<<FIXED LINK>>>>

Included in Folder

_

| |

\   /

V

**Group files extracted from the new stock rankedtankadvance MP mission

1. 1 gun group, that can be spawned or deleted as either German or Russian.
  2. 1 gun group that is always ON and always active.  (German version Shown, very simple)
  3. 1 Small fire with smoke group with only start trigger and effects MCU shown (easy to place, set effects MCU to ground, then trigger this however you want, onmission begin can be replaced with any trigger event you would like)

And the main reason for doing this.....  

**A placeable group showing an organized easy to read version of the Vehicle spawns, their flags, and how they interact! See Picture Below.  You will want to zoom in with editor to explore this for sure.

post-80326-0-62103800-1448566296_thumb.j

Bonus...

**I also included the edited mission files so you can see how these Spawns and Flags interact with the Front lines, and the Airfields. This is NOT a Mission you want to HOST. Nothing is set to the ground, and I've pulled the vehicle spawns out of their rightful placement. This is only for you awesome editors who need to see how this stuff works

Please see Windsock Thread in Mission Making and Mission Editor for discussing how these flags work. So far I've got a limited working understanding, but I've got lots more testing to do.

Thanks 1C for this awesome addition to MP gameplay!!!

and a huge <S>  to all you mission builders out there.

Sincerely,

Menacing Ferrets

and because I hate to bury Jim TM's group so soon  I am gonna quote it here too.

OOPs looks like you didn't get some parts of this in your selection for the group. Was going to add this to a river boat, but parts seem to be missing, Like the icons :)

could you link a copy of the actual mission?

post-80326-0-57005400-1448663393_thumb.jpg

Damage Display Switch   (zip file includes doc extract from work-in-progress Mission Editor Manual)   The damage display switch detects OnKilled events from each object that makes up a target (such as a factory complex) and activates an appropriate icon translator (pg. 177) that shows the damage that was done to the target. This ability allows pilots to see the damage to each target on the GUI map and prioritize their missions accordingly.   The default switch handles eight objects and four damage levels, but you can edit the switch to handle your requirements.   Cheers!

Edited by Menacing_Ferrets
  • Upvote 1

I did this.  I did not use an Icon type, so you just see the name of the icon object (in this case a damge percentage) on gui map.

So if you STACK all the icons on top of each other and place them right above the Target Area (in this case eight boats), you'll see the percentage of damage.  Pretty cool idea Jim!

Zero percent is only one enabled from start.

post-80326-0-07635400-1448664307_thumb.jpg

Thanks very much Menacing_Ferrets. I added a single-player mission (the one in the doc) to the zip file of the previous post of Nov. 27 15:37. You are in a Pe-2. Check the map every time you destroy two more buildings in the factory complex; you will see the current damage level.

FYI, the group file is not meant to include object icons and icon translators. you are supposed to add you own icons and connect them to the damage display switch. 

Edited by JimTM
  • Upvote 1

you are supposed to add you own icons and connect them

Yep Jim, copy that. I only mentioned it because had this been two or three weeks earlier, I'd have had no idea what to do with this :)  BTW I am using this group for a video tutorial.  Part one is uploading now, part two should be finished tomorrow.  

This idea is something I've been thinking about for a little while now.  I like using mission objectives in my MP maps and I was thinking it would be nice to see a list of them, and their status in the corner of the gui map.  I added two simple things to this group (subtitle and mission objective on completetion) and LOVE the results!  Part one of my video tut, is only about making and manipulating .group files.  Plus some sprinklings of little tricks for using the editor.  Part two shows this group in all it's glory!  

Thanks again buddy! You totally got a shout out in the tutorial :)

Mr Ferrrets thanks for this and he ideas presented. I actually could never see my groups in the ME list as I thought they should be saved to the templates directory. Neat

Cheers

Jacko

JimTM I hope you like what I did with your .group file :)

<S>

Well done Menacing_Ferrets. I like how you customized the group for your new idea. Thanks for the mention in the videos.

I wasn't sure why you added the timers in between the boats and the counters, but I think I may need to add some timers to the group anyway to avoid OnKilled messages from multiple objects at the same time. Each timer would have a slightly different delay (e.g., 5ms, 10ms, 15ms, and so on). I'm hesitant to add more MCUs to the group though to avoid eating into mission resources too much.

Cheers!

Edited by JimTM
  • Upvote 1

The timers are not really timers here they are "Zero timers". Kind of just a node for splitting the message. In this case there is no split. I recommend against CHAINING zero timers to each other however. as far as micro timers, no need. Or at least none I've ever run into.  I use these to count dead targets for mission objectives all the time.

I've tested building using zero timers and it's smooth, i never see or feel hitches from this. Computationally, timers and counters are exceedingly basic. As long as the logic is right it is smooth. When I do have errors in my logic, it'll just crash the server. So I have a list of culprits for that type of problem. Using timers like this is not ever the cause. This allows for much customization using a well tested, predictably behaving LOGIC group. See without the boats, that's all it is. 0's and 1's. Nothing like when the game is calculating munitions trajectories. I can see that in the dserver, every time an AI large bore gun fires  . I see spawning and triggering of linked entities. However I can move front lines and  icons all over the place in a short amount of time, and I don't see cpu load spikes.

It would be just as easy to target link eight counters to the Count to Eight counter (which there are now two, one for damage switch and one for mission objective and subtitle).  I could have onkilled linked from the first boat, then copy and paste boat and counter 7 times like I did with the boat and timer.  I really wanted an easy group so I could rip the boats off with ease and replace with something else, change the subtitles, icons and go!

You are seeing pretty deeply into the nuts and bolts of this stuff. Yeah I will totally clean that group up. It'll only take a few...  I am beat now, but sometime tomorrow I'll clean up, ungroup it all and lay it out for a nice screenshot.   Pictures are worth a thousand... Well you know the cliche <S> jim

Mr Ferrrets thanks for this and he ideas presented. I actually could never see my groups in the ME list as I thought they should be saved to the templates directory. Neat Cheers Jacko

Totally, I wanted to make sure this info was put out again, when I read about getting group files in that groups button I was ecstatic!  It is a real game changer. Then finding out on my own that saving to file did't require you to "group" anything, and then finding the single player list in the game itself  acknowledged and parsed  folders  I knew that data/missions was the right home for my groups and no where else.

I am so glad to have shared that same nugget I received because it really sped up my process. That's why I started the second video, with a recap wanted to hammer it home in case someone doesn't watch the first one, or maybe they don't quite get it the first time. 

When I was going through pranksters guide I would scroll down to the editor screenshots, and work out "or try" what he was doing by just looking at it. Was clueless for about the first 1/3 or the guide, then little bulbs started turning on...... :)       If any of this helps you, then I am thrilled, because we can build a consortium of well verse builder on these forums, and work all the kinks out.

Tell ya what making groups out of portions of the ranked MP missions is SOOO handy!! These things are simple, with tons flexibility and whose behavior is very robust. Behavior meaning consistency NOT AI or MCU command :)

post-80326-0-10907000-1448811783_thumb.jpg

Pretty :)

Hey you have a Zero timer and are using it just as I described, except you are not splitting messages, yours is combining pathways into a smaller array of paths to the damage counters 2,4,6,8   Like I mentioned I've never had an issue using these that way.

After far a using millisecond timers between counters and timer zero, they are already built in (the damage modeling).  The likelihood of two objects sending their onkilled message at the same "exact" time is very low. You'd have to drop a bomb perfectly perpendicular to the ground, PRECISELY between two objects to get those to trigger at the same time. Likely-ness increases the closer the targets are to each other, but you'd have to get them REALLY close and the exact same target, facing exactly 180* mirrored to the bomb explosion point. BOS is very very precise with it's Damage modeling.  I doubt a simultaneous trigger would get lost anyway. :)

I used your 8 counter for mission objective

SO>>> grouping everything except the icons and 1-8 inputs ;)

here's me progression matey,

arrr

Transformed....

post-80326-0-77599900-1448814981_thumb.jpg

Added the GUI Icons that go with my damage switch Text icons     Enabled the first icon (waypoint ) and 0% off of the first ship being destroyed (zero second timer).  This simulates a HIDDEN objective as nothing will appear on the in-game map until one of the ships is destroyed.

post-80326-0-40065400-1448814987_thumb.jpg

Here I've packaged up the 8 counter and built a BASE 3 one beside it.  Base 3 one is always on, first icon (waypoint) and 0% text icon are checked enabled in properties.    

post-80326-0-95943700-1448817337_thumb.jpg

Adding a vehicle to base 3 switch(make one truck with onkilled to counter... copy and paste 5X)

Target link each vehicles 1 counter to each of the Base 3 inputs.  Change Base three inputs Counters from 1,2,3 to 2,4,6 respectively Everything below that stays the same

PS there is a snap to grid function in the EDITOR!!! As you can see, while doing this I figured out the snap function!!

post-80326-0-32418100-1448821660_thumb.jpg

post-80326-0-99183900-1448821658_thumb.jpg

OR better yet eliminate three counters on top of logic, just change activate/deactivate counters to 2,4, and 6. much simpler

post-80326-0-86792300-1448822040_thumb.jpg

How cool does that last one look?    :biggrin:

BTW if you click a thumbnail anywhere in the forums and the resulting picture exceeds your screen size, simple use browser's built in zoom to scale down to fit.  For Chrome zoom is control + mouse wheel.

This is a single German or Russian gun .group from rankedtankadvance.mission  MP version

all dressed up for the holidays.

I am using these a lot now, their range is perfect for tank play, but can be adjusted by changing the combat areas properties for use against aircraft.

Did this so I could study the flow.....

post-80326-0-59638700-1448829947_thumb.jpg

Here's the version I use...

post-80326-0-09178300-1448830742_thumb.jpg

...The likelihood of two objects sending their onkilled message at the same "exact" time is very low. You'd have to drop a bomb perfectly perpendicular to the ground, PRECISELY between two objects to get those to trigger at the same time. Likely-ness increases the closer the targets are to each other, but you'd have to get them REALLY close and the exact same target, facing exactly 180* mirrored to the bomb explosion point. BOS is very very precise with it's Damage modeling.  I doubt a simultaneous trigger would get lost anyway. 

I'm thinking of the case where multiple bombers are dropping at the same time. I think the chance of simultaneous OnKilled messages (or at least very close together) is much higher.

I'm thinking of the case where multiple bombers are dropping at the same time. I think the chance of simultaneous OnKilled messages (or at least very close together) is much higher.

Happens often on FNBF.

Not just with 111s targeting but in different sectors all across the Map where players may be destroying targets at the exact same time.

Best to always stagger counter timers, kill messages, events and anything else that will need to be used following object destruction with a large number of players.

Tip

Edited by [DBS]Tx_Tip
  • Upvote 1

Damage Display Switch

(zip file includes doc extract from work-in-progress Mission Editor Manual)

The damage display switch detects OnKilled events from each object that makes up a target (such as a factory complex) and activates an appropriate icon translator (pg. 177) that shows the damage that was done to the target. This ability allows pilots to see the damage to each target on the GUI map and prioritize their missions accordingly.

The default switch handles eight objects and four damage levels, but you can edit the switch to handle your requirements.

Cheers!

Updated: Added timers T1 to T8 to handle multiple OnKilled messages at the same time. Also updated the sample mission and the doc extract.

Edited by JimTM
  • Upvote 1

Group used to despawn AIs when the CPU load gets too high.

ResourceDespawn.zip

Video describing the thing:

Actually, the group relies on the server console to detect the high CPU usage (for instance using the spsget command, or monitoring process CPU usage) and send serverinput messages when that happens. In other words, the group by itself does not do high CPU usage detection. What it does is allow to sort various CPU-heavy groups (typically AI flights) by priority (none, low, medium and high), and pick the lowest group (by priority) for despawn.

As an example, you can have a flight of AI bombers that goes through these stages:

• before spawn, it has priority none, meaning it is not eligible for despawn.
  • right after spawn, it gets priority high, because we'd rather not despawn something just after spawning it.
  • after delivering its bomb load, it gets priority medium. No longer essential, but we want to keep it around because it's likely human players are now aware of the bombers, and will try to intercept them on their way back. Despawning them would be confusing, but might be still necessary if e.g. 20 players just joined the game.
  • as it approaches for landing, we give it a low priority. Taxiing bombers are very heavy on the CPU, and not essential to game play. Still nice to have them around, as they make the airfield more lively.

• Upvote 2

Can anyone give a little insight into how you limit a random player to three spawns per mission and no more?

Using the log and the remote console.

• Upvote 1

Based on SPA23_MikiBzn work this is a reusable random spawner.

You can trigger <ID 5> timer after initial triggering at mission start by any mission event to reuse it. In this case when one of the fighters is killed or landed respawns a new one randomly.

(Trigger <ID 43> is important because if a plane crash lands it takes time until it vanishes and triggers the sequence again).

You can add more TT timers for more objects but remember to add 1 sec more time on each one of them. The timer <ID 9> has the least amount of time of 3 sec, do not set it lower, each TT timer after this must be +1 sec.

post-13924-0-82476500-1456688560_thumb.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dxqje4fy04ly6kh/Random%20Spawn.7z?dl=0

• Upvote 1

A group that automatically spawns AA when an enemy fighter approaches, and despawns them 60s after they leave or get shot down.

Primarily intended for MP, where on-demand creation of AA can help save resources. Should work in SP as well.

post-31381-0-60454100-1460049066_thumb.png

See http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/21865-proximity-vs-check-zone/?p=347379 for the explanations.

Good to now:

• AA units that get killed are not respawned.
  • AA units that were deserted by their crew but not killed get their crew back when they respawn.
  • Damages do not accumulate over respawns.
  • AA units get full health back when they respawn (those that respawn, that is; see first bullet).

AutoAA.zip

Edited by coconut
  • Upvote 4

Thats a nice group and i guess tha aa can be substituted for any other unit like artillery

Here is a zip file of a number of groups I've used in my recent MP missions: CoconutGroups.zip

AutoAAGer / AutoAARus

A mix of flak and fast-firing AA artillery that spawns when an enemy approaches the group. Automatically despawns after enemy presence was cleared. AA units that were killed do not respawn.

AutoGroundAttackRus / AutoPatrolGer

Automatically spawn a plane when an enemy enters a zone, then keep the plane as long as the enemy unit remains nearby. Despawns the plane after enemy presence was cleared. The ground attack group provides an IL-2 that attacks fake blocks. These fake blocks should be placed on objectives. They can be replaced by real blocks with entities. The patrol provide an MC202 that flies a circuit with low priority. It will attack AI units that it sees, and defend itself from player attacks. If the plane is killed, its respawn is disabled for 30min.

CapturableTankSpawn

I normally use a bunch of those arranged in a line, with 2-3km between each spawn. These spawns are initally Russian, and are initially closed. They open when the OpenTankSpawn node is triggered. If the RussianSuppliesHurt1 node was triggered before that, the spawn is automatically captured by the Germans when it opens.

Note: The spawn is outside of the capture area, and it must be that way. Otherwise, Russian players can stall an attack by weaker German tanks by just continuously respawning when disabled. The current system disables spawning as soon as the capture process starts. You must also avoid putting AI units inside the capture radius, as they count as capturing units. If you put anti-tank and AA defenses near the spawn, you have to put them outside the capture radius. Otherwise the attackers must destroy every unit before they can start capturing.

CompareScore

To increase the score of a side, trigger the appropriate node from "Rus+1", "Rus+2", "Rus+3", "Ger+1", "Ger+2", "Ger+3". To compare the score, trigger "StartCompare". After a few seconds, a node from "ResultRussians", "ResultGermans" or "ResultTie" will be triggered.

Note: You can only compare the score once.

RespawningGroundAttack

A ground attack plane is continuously respawned. I don't remember the details, but I think it is respawns 15min after being killed, or when it reaches its exit point. When spawned, it flies to the objectives and then attacks the ground for a set time. I don't remember if it stops the attack when it runs out of ammo.

Here come two improved AutoPatrol groups, German and Russian.

A problem with the current version of the game is that flying AIs never initiate fights with human players. That makes them lousy patrolers. I have however found a work-around, thanks to MF-Belgurafo for the idea: use two fighters. The first one flies to the approximate position of the leader, the second one covers the leader. When the player gets close enough to the leader, the escort initiates combat.

When the leader flies toward the keypad square of the human enemy, it can look like it's initiating combat, and a human player in a fighter will probably turn to face the threat, which in turns triggers the escort to attack. For people who don't know how the group works, the illusion is pretty good.

Obviously more complicated than it should be, but until the devs bring back aggressive AIs, it will do.

The area covered by the AI is a 10kmx10km square. They are flying at 1500m. Works well to cover ground objectives, probably not so great to cover large areas and borders, but I haven't tested that.

CoconutAutoPatrol.zip

A problem with the current version of the game is that flying AIs never initiate fights with human players. That makes them lousy patrolers. I have however found a work-around, thanks to MF-Belgurafo for the idea: use two fighters. The first one flies to the approximate position of the leader, the second one covers the leader. When the player gets close enough to the leader, the escort initiates combat.

When the leader flies toward the keypad square of the human enemy, it can look like it's initiating combat, and a human player in a fighter will probably turn to face the threat, which in turns triggers the escort to attack. For people who don't know how the group works, the illusion is pretty good.

Obviously more complicated than it should be, but until the devs bring back aggressive AIs, it will do.

The area covered by the AI is a 10kmx10km square. They are flying at 1500m. Works well to cover ground objectives, probably not so great to cover large areas and borders, but I haven't tested that.

attachicon.gifCoconutAutoPatrol.zip

This seems like a very intelligent response! Kudos to Belgurafo and Coconut!

But I don't think it's perfect, sadly. The way I've been testing the AI has been just putting my MP-spawned fighter into auto-level (or leaving it in auto-level) and then just watching if the AI starts to attack. In SP, the response is immediate and quite effective. They turn in on the player and get on his six - he's straight and level, of course, very quickly. In MP, however, even using the "cover" command, they don't respond if the player stays in auto-level, going straight and level past them! So... this workaround, won't help in getting AI to player-flown attack bombers, for instance, I think (unless the AI responds to tail gunners, etc. Testing continues!).

[Edit: Sorry to stray off-topic, but this is quite an important issue!]

Edited by No601_Swallow

attachicon.gifCoconutAutoPatrol.zip

Change the waypoint priority to Low, then Ai will attack every plane they spot.

But I don't think it's perfect, sadly.

Indeed, it's not. I don't know if you tried my group, but I have some logic to guide the "leader" in the same area as the human player and that helps a bit.

I tried it in 4./JG52 - 216th training, and the Germans fell for it or were attacked, I don't know which. The Russians had no problem flying away, the German AIs did not threaten them.

Change the waypoint priority to Low, then Ai will attack every plane they spot.

I tried that, no success. The AI goes defensive if you fly towards it, or attacks you if it happens to be flying towards you, but that's it. And even then, only if you get closer than 2km.

If i remember, the spotting area from the AI change with their ability (normal, expert,...). It's like human, if they don't spot plane, they don't attack.

Ive been trying to put together a mission with as many aaa and flood lights as possible, for the purpose of full real long distance night time bombing runs and air to air combat with trains. Because of the cpu load, it would most likely be slightly limited on the moving ground vehicles front but as yet it's untested completely, and peak out at 24 pilots for stalingrad and 40+ on our smaller Luki winter map. If anybody would be interested in stress testing out the mission it should be up in 4 weeks during weeknights once I get back from vacation. I will also post the mission files here for everyone to use and improve as they see fit, cause I could not have done any of it without the help from those active here. It would be nice to add the overloading logic in the future, but others that know how to do it better can give it a go before i can get to it probably. Either way, even its a total failure at least the map and all the icons may be of some use to other mission makers and something more can be learned from it.

If i remember, the spotting area from the AI change with their ability (normal, expert,...). It's like human, if they don't spot plane, they don't attack.

As far as I can tell, changing the level of AI and changing the priority of the waypoints/commands makes no difference.

If you set up a simple SP mission - player-controlled aeroplane meets an AI flight of, say, four, the AI will attack the player as soon as they detect him, even if the player - using auto-level - flies completely and totally passively. The AI don't have to pass very near the player, just near enough so they can "see" him, and they'll split and maneuver to get on the player's six. In short, the react the way you'd expect.

If you save the very same mission as an MP dogfight, leaving absolutely everything the same - except substituting an airstart "fakefield" for the SP player-controlled aeroplane, and then spawn in and keep the auto-level engaged, the AI ignore the player completely. It's like a switch has been thrown, nullifying the AI's offensive behaviour. (If you move to attack the AI, it'll go on the defensive and certainly fight back, but that's a different point.)

This has got to be a bug, I assume. (And it's much more serious than belly-aching about 5 kmh in some FM or other!)

If you save the very same mission as an MP dogfight, leaving absolutely everything the same - except substituting an airstart "fakefield" for the SP player-controlled aeroplane, and then spawn in and keep the auto-level engaged, the AI ignore the player completely. It's like a switch has been thrown, nullifying the AI's offensive behaviour. (If you move to attack the AI, it'll go on the defensive and certainly fight back, but that's a different point.)

This has got to be a bug, I assume. (And it's much more serious than belly-aching about 5 kmh in some FM or other!)

I agree Swallow have you raised a bug report.

Last night on our Ops of Decimation Hunter one of the few survivors was making his way back to base at low level and flew into my 109 ambush, the 109s appeared to turn to him I thought that's it another one to go down in flames.    They glided over like over fed sharks and ignored him completely. From the direction they should have spotted him.

Here is a zip file of a number of groups I've used in my recent MP missions: attachicon.gifCoconutGroups.zip

AutoAAGer / AutoAARus

A mix of flak and fast-firing AA artillery that spawns when an enemy approaches the group. Automatically despawns after enemy presence was cleared. AA units that were killed do not respawn.

AutoGroundAttackRus / AutoPatrolGer

Automatically spawn a plane when an enemy enters a zone, then keep the plane as long as the enemy unit remains nearby. Despawns the plane after enemy presence was cleared. The ground attack group provides an IL-2 that attacks fake blocks. These fake blocks should be placed on objectives. They can be replaced by real blocks with entities. The patrol provide an MC202 that flies a circuit with low priority. It will attack AI units that it sees, and defend itself from player attacks. If the plane is killed, its respawn is disabled for 30min.

CapturableTankSpawn

I normally use a bunch of those arranged in a line, with 2-3km between each spawn. These spawns are initally Russian, and are initially closed. They open when the OpenTankSpawn node is triggered. If the RussianSuppliesHurt1 node was triggered before that, the spawn is automatically captured by the Germans when it opens.

Note: The spawn is outside of the capture area, and it must be that way. Otherwise, Russian players can stall an attack by weaker German tanks by just continuously respawning when disabled. The current system disables spawning as soon as the capture process starts. You must also avoid putting AI units inside the capture radius, as they count as capturing units. If you put anti-tank and AA defenses near the spawn, you have to put them outside the capture radius. Otherwise the attackers must destroy every unit before they can start capturing.

CompareScore

To increase the score of a side, trigger the appropriate node from "Rus+1", "Rus+2", "Rus+3", "Ger+1", "Ger+2", "Ger+3". To compare the score, trigger "StartCompare". After a few seconds, a node from "ResultRussians", "ResultGermans" or "ResultTie" will be triggered.

Note: You can only compare the score once.

RespawningGroundAttack

A ground attack plane is continuously respawned. I don't remember the details, but I think it is respawns 15min after being killed, or when it reaches its exit point. When spawned, it flies to the objectives and then attacks the ground for a set time. I don't remember if it stops the attack when it runs out of ammo.

This is rocket scientist level stuff :D

I am going to try and use these :)