Bearcat

FW 190 A-3 skins

Hi guys, here I leave the skin from Red 10, this exposed in the Technik Museum Sinsheim. 

I don't have much informationabout this aircraft, so I accept any suggestion to make changes if necessary.

Download form mediafire:

http://www.mediafire...W190_ROTE10.rar

post-3809-0-00640700-1421258106_thumb.jpg

post-3809-0-93624300-1421258113_thumb.jpg

I a rookie making skins, but am slowly learning more. I hope you like it

My HIstorical and personal Skins video

Salute all   :salute: 

Edited by Lothar29
  • Upvote 3

Ive already posted this skin on russian forum, however skin upload link is now broken so i decided to reupload and share it with non-russian community.

Skin pattern represents FW 190 A-6 W.Nr 550 476 'White 11 + ' of Lt. Georg Schott of 1./J.G. 1, September 1943

http://www.filedropper.com/fw190a3550476

Warning - swastika under spoiler

55xw56u.jpg?1

PGHCE54.jpg?1

4tyMkA2.jpg?1

Rlqmz0C.jpg?1

How can i download from File dropper ..?

Click on download this file(large grey button in center), type in captcha, and click on appeared button - download now

Haga clic en descargar este archivo (botón grande de color gris en el centro), el tipo de código de imagen y haga clic en el botón que ha aparecido - descarga gratuita

Hello, the central grey button where is it? It is within File dropper ..? can you please explain better, and I need a converter dds files ..? -Thx-

Edited by Madigan

Hello, the central grey button where is it? It is within File dropper ..? can you please explain better, and I need a converter dds files ..? -Thx-

I am not able to download it from the link you have posted, if anyone can tell me how I would appreciate ..- greetings-

Experimenting away.

Really suppose to be a A-7 in 1944, but hey.  :)

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

Can i download it..?  ( Where..? )

• Upvote 3

Guys I have pruned this thread .. somewhat .. so consider that if you see a post of yours missing. I am tired ad just got in and didn't have toime to do the whole shebang on it.. but folks..

Just remember.. this is not quite like RoF. The default skins are hidden from us. If you are on a server .. and a person has an ugly skin that you don't like and did not DL .. then you will see the default skin..

Hello all, have taken the liberty to gather all the skins of all creators so far today 16/01/15.
I have not been able to get two of them, one is that is stored on DROPBOX and not I have account, I am not going to createit to download a single file, and the other I have not found the download link, it is the Skin of Baron of the FW190A - 7 in 1944... I have not included it the personal skin of ruNike because there is no download link not and my carbon staff either.

I hope that this will reduce the Job

direct download from Mediafire:

See you all

post-3809-0-53234900-1421387196_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

Hello all, have taken the liberty to gather all the skins of all creators so far today 16/01/15.
I have not been able to get two of them, one is that is stored on DROPBOX and not I have account, I am not going to createit to download a single file, and the other I have not found the download link, it is the Skin of Baron of the FW190A - 7 in 1944... I have not included it the personal skin of ruNike because there is no download link not and my carbon staff either.

I hope that this will reduce the Job

direct download from Mediafire:

See you all

attachicon.gifBF109 Y P39dev.jpg

Magnifico..!! ( Lástima de la de Baron FW190 A-7 )

Hi guys, here I leave the skin from Red 10, this exposed in the Technik Museum Sinsheim. 

I don't have much informationabout this aircraft, so I accept any suggestion to make changes if necessary.

Download form mediafire:

http://www.mediafire...W190_ROTE10.rar

I a rookie making skins, but am slowly learning more. I hope you like it

My HIstorical and personal Skins video

Salute all   :salute: 

Hi Lothar29,

From whom is the music in the video? thx! ;)

FW-190 A4 of Wolfgang Leonhardt in Holland 1942 of 6/JGIII. 

This is my first attempt at an historic skin so please be gentle as it's not perfect or indeed as good as some of these excellent skinners on this thread but I'm fairly pleased with it and if you like it i'll upload it for you .

Thanks Rob.

P.S. The original does have historic Luftwaffe markings.

post-12320-0-12401800-1421451226_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

FW-190 A4 of Wolfgang Leonhardt in Holland 1942 of 6/JGIII. 

This is my first attempt at an historic skin so please be gentle as it's not perfect or indeed as good as some of these excellent skinners on this thread but I'm fairly pleased with it and if you like it i'll upload it for you .

Thanks Rob.

P.S. The original does have historic Luftwaffe markings.

This was my reference profile for the Leonhardt skin.

post-12320-0-67309300-1421454532_thumb.jpg

Edited by viperrm64

Hi all, in this video, integrated all skins of all the users.. 

sorry mi bad inglish

yet I understand good English writing, at the time of writing it I, I don't remember many words and I need the translator, Ihave wanted to write first without translator so not is if I understand

• Upvote 3

Hello there fellow pilots, 

I have been making IL-2 skins for about a month now and making these skins was lots and lots of fun. 

It took a lot of time, research and patience to make these skins. However, there is something else that made me try to make my skins better and better: Your support. 

I would like to thank you guys for all your support and for all your great comments. I really appreciate it and it makes me want to make more skins  :biggrin:  

It has been a great month and I am going to make sure that the future will bring the same and better. 

I am going to mix up the planes a bit more. (more then just F-4's and A-3's). 

Requests are still more then welcome (if they follow the requirements as in post 1 in my museum).

BlackHellHound1

:salute:

Hello there fellow pilots, 

I have been making IL-2 skins for about a month now and making these skins was lots and lots of fun. 

It took a lot of time, research and patience to make these skins. However, there is something else that made me try to make my skins better and better: Your support. 

I would like to thank you guys for all your support and for all your great comments. I really appreciate it and it makes me want to make more skins  :biggrin:  

It has been a great month and I am going to make sure that the future will bring the same and better. 

I am going to mix up the planes a bit more. (more then just F-4's and A-3's). 

Requests are still more then welcome (if they follow the requirements as in post 1 in my museum).

BlackHellHound1

:salute:

1+ big thank you .

Great first Fw-190 skin Sabot my first 190 skin was not as good as this so well done and keep them coming, can never get enough 190 skins.

Well gents!!!    here my FW-190 Skin..................ok it is a little bit an anachronism over the Snowy plains of Russia, sorry for that!!! ;)

FW190 (Originaly an A4 model) from the Erprobungskommando 19 - based near Benghazi (Libya)  in November of 1942

I added the insignia found on an old decals sheet !! ;)

Colours:   upper surfaces RLM 79 Sandgelb and all other surfaces  RLM 78 Himmelblau

qfp8zbos734oiolzg.jpg

ihhp2mhd37bq82wzg.jpg

4n9msmbm33b43y3zg.jpg

0ca80hhuci2vjvizg.jpg

la8e5d4ed8dpcirzg.jpg

dotd9dadzx1yv3qzg.jpg

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/abgci1a1i2b5k0i/FW190a3_white1-Erprob19.dds

.................After 3 attempts !!! Finally posted!!!!!!!   ......a little be complicated the "Spoiler system !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by C6_Pips
  • Upvote 3

Well gents!!!    here my FW-190 Skin..................ok it is a little bit an anachronism over the Snowy plains of Russia, sorry for that!!! ;)

FW190 (Originaly an A4 model) from the Erprobungskommando 19 - based near Benghazi (Libya)  in November of 1942

Colours:   upper surfaces RLM 79 Sandgelb and all other surfaces  RLM 78 Himmelblau

.................After 3 attempts !!! Finally posted!!!!!!!   ......a little be complicated the "Spoiler system !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Nice one, although I'm usually not a fan of desert schemes. Are you sure about the RLM 78 though? I looks way darker than on your refference.

Looks more like RLM 76 graugrün to me.

i am using an RLM paint chart....then, in game the colors are always a little different from those that are in photoshop or skinning programm

Looks there for reference:  http://www.asisbiz.com/Battles/camouflage.html

It is the Himmelblau (mediterranean)  third color from left ;) 

For me graugrün is very different ;) 

I'm baggin' your pardon, but may insert my humble opinion?
The best way to deliver the color is to use multiply references.

And  it is interesting to notice how color varies from color-chip to colored photo, from one source to another. 
For example, for these particular colors you can check contemporary colored photos of Bf-109G-2 "Black 6"

MovingUr.jpg 

MesserschmittBf-109GBlack6.jpg

And one more thing: digging in a Focke-Wulf template I found out that the better view one can get when "rivets" layer just switched off. The "rivet shadow" (or somethng like that) layer + in-game model with bump-mapping depict rivets well enough for me.
Try it, and you'll see :)

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/abgci1a1i2b5k0i/FW190a3_white1-Erprob19.dds

Hey, that skin brings back memories. :salute:

I did a version of that for Target Torbruk a long time ago. :biggrin:  Fun times. :biggrin:

Thank You!

F82.jpg

Edited by Jaws2002

Hi Jaws,

I remember some nice of your skins on IL-2 !!!!!    salute!!! ;)  :)

@ Samson...............problem is that no any paint chart is in accordance with others!!! So we have to make compromises .

Regarding rivets, yes, I will try, thanks ;)  

OK.  Just saying, the lighter blue would look better in my opinion. The Himmelblau seems too dark to fit the brown properly and on your scheme refference (profile picture) it looks lighter. I have no information about this scheme so don't take my word, it's just seems to not fit properly to me :)

I use the chart linked by Spektre for colour refference on german planes. Those proved to be matching the colours of ingame skins and profile pictures quite accurately though I always adjust them for each plane individually. Colours will never turn out 100% true for everyone anyway.

• Upvote 1