Bearcat

FW 190 A-3 skins

On 3/23/2018 at 2:49 PM, RaFiGer said:

money for nothing!

b0975438b54f35cffc7e80198f31c5d7.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/23/2018 at 11:42 AM, VF31_Gunfighter said:

just wanted to make sure that the community is not trying to say that someone who is in business can't charge for work requested if that's the arrangement made by the involved parties. 

Exchange between willing parties is the right of those involved in the exchange..... that is if we are discussing a free market economy.

The arrangement can not be on the this forum.  

Although, your right, some comments would make it seem otherwise.

• Upvote 1

On 25/03/2018 at 7:25 PM, Frenchy56 said:

Money for nothin' and chicks for free :lol:

• Haha 1

Hi Julian

Looks like you are still looking for that little plus that will make your work nearer perfection.

Thanks and congratulations.

Madcop. :happy:

Hello
I just finished my first skin for IL2 BoS and I want to share it with those interested.

Regards.

I the next post there are links to revised skins.

2018_4_25__18_16_23.jpg

Edited by 8ELT_Grzesiek
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Hello Grzesiek

I really like this skin. For a first it's really very nice. May I just point out that the fuselage balkenkreuz is out  of proportion. The lower part is too long and so it goes too low on the fuselage.

Visually it's really disturbing. I really like your colours and the weathering...

Congrats.

Madcop

P.S. Could you make an 4K "historical" version ?

Thanks a lot.

7 hours ago, Madcop said:

Hello Grzesiek

I really like this skin. For a first it's really very nice. May I just point out that the fuselage balkenkreuz is out  of proportion. The lower part is too long and so it goes too low on the fuselage.

Visually it's really disturbing. I really like your colours and the weathering...

Congrats.

Madcop

P.S. Could you make an 4K "historical" version ?

Thanks a lot.

Hello Madcop!
Thanks for showing errors and for recognition the more that I am not an artist and I'm barely using photoshop. 
What I noticed before balkenkreuz but I thought it looks like the template and then I did not check it out, another thing is weathering, unfortunately here it is not I deserve praise because I am using a ready template from this site: https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/35355-official-skin-template-links-updated-4318/ and this template already contains this paint consumption model.
I understand that by the "historical" version you understand this marked swastika?
I deliberately did not include it because of the connection of this symbol with the occult but the idea of a 'historical' version.
Next thing is 4K texture, to be honest I do not know this topic but I will try to improve and do something about it.

Edited by 8ELT_Grzesiek

Hello all !

I have corrected  the errors in the bottom dimension of the side crosses and added "historical" elements of the aircraft designation, as for the 4K version.

I need information from professionals or is it possible to transfer to entire camouflage pattern and markings to a 4K template or to everything have to be done anew ?

I have one more question, this time it concerns the Fw-190A-5 template, so there is a layer called "Layer 1" first of what is it for and secondly wheter it can be

removed before flattening the image ?

Regards.

Version corrected: http://www.mediafire.com/file/jrmq6dktvpsdaqj/FW190a3_Kundrus_12JG5-2.7z

Version corrected, "historical": http://www.mediafire.com/file/2mcumcxiubtvfyp/FW190a3_Kundrus_12JG5_historical_version.7z

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

First time I ask for a skin set...:) for the ingame career & PWCG

If a good soul with a bit of time can make this set of FW-190´s from I.JG51. But instead of numbers shown in the pic. I need the planes numberd with 3,4,5,7,8,10,12. With the swastika ofc.

Thanks a 100 times in advance.

CD72051_2.jpg

Edited by Semor76

57 minutes ago, Semor76 said:

If a good soul with a bit of time can make this set of FW-190´s from I.JG51. But instead of numbers shown in the pic. I need the planes numberd with 3,4,5,7,8,10,12. With the swastika ofc.

Thanks a 100 times in advance.

CD72051_2.jpg

I can make it.

We're talking about 2K skins, wright?

• Like 2

Great project guys. In career, we often fly with six planes...Should be nice to skin two more ?

You don't like 4k samson ? I never skin in 2k. I'm not sure if it really takes less time.

++
Edited by PatCartier

1 hour ago, Semor76 said:

Hi, some of those you already can find here:

http://rafiger.de/Homepage/IL2-BOS-Museum/Info-JG51/Info-JG51-Focke-Wulf.htm

• Upvote 1

Thank you guys! Great. Samson,yes, we talk about 2k stuff ^^ 

Sevenless,thx but I have already found the rest of the JG51 at RaFiGer´s page.

With Samsons & RaFiGers skins mixed up we should be able to display the complete I.JG51. Even if it´s not 100% historical accurate, it will be better as what we have now.

I wish we would have someting similar like the "kill mark generator" for the classic IL-2 so everyone could paint his own Numbers, Letters etc. on .dds files.

P.s. Samson,If you need Books/profiles/etc. just write me a PM. ;)

yFtcdft.jpg

Edited by Semor76

And I will add something from myself, I'm in the process of making a 4K skin to the white six in a slightly different
version than on the page linked by sevenless.

17 hours ago, PatCartier said:

You don't like 4k samson ? I never skin in 2k. I'm not sure if it really takes less time.

1. I allready got my old JG51 FW-190A3 Template in these 70/71 colors.
2. The most of skins will be used for AI, wright? In game you won't tell 2k or 4k (with my skins :rolleyes:)

About 2nd point, you're right but 4k is better fo screenshots !

++

Edited by PatCartier

Here, some screenshots with wip skins
!ATTENTION! swastika under the spoiler 

3.thumb.jpg.0c29218e1ba79807da7454acccf78f87.jpg

5.thumb.jpg.7c35b5be91b0a7ee7970b40cfd3cec75.jpg

6.thumb.jpg.abf556763b0b3743c15eb305d24627ae.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Fw190-A3 Red19 "kolle aloof" now available!!! This file has no swastikas. Plz check out "Titanslayers Custom textures" for more of my works. I will even do textures on request just post it on the forum. 

FW190a3_Red19.zip

20180614155131_1.jpg

20180614151051_1.jpg

20180614151044_1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i have been reading the history section and other on the difference between the A3 and A 4 model , can i skin the A4  camo schemes and colors used in Russia by JG51 and JG54 to be used on the A3 aircraft in your opinion ? i wil state A3-4 in the upload .

Edited by dog1

On 10/24/2018 at 7:53 AM, dog1 said:

i have been reading the history section and other on the difference between the A3 and A 4 model , can i skin the A4  camo schemes and colors used in Russia by JG51 and JG54 to be used on the A3 aircraft in your opinion ? i wil state A3-4 in the upload .

You don't have to ask for anyone's permission. Just do what you want.

Nice work and I look forward to the finished products.

However, you need to hide these images because of the forbidden thingy on the tails.

Dog, as Gordon states,  cover-up the Hakenkruez, in this thread and all your others [Bf 109 F /G threads]. The threads will get locked down mate by the Mods:big_boss:  and then we won't be able to enjoy your great skins. ;) 

Edited by FurphyForum
  • Like 1

roger that , when first batch of 4 are ready i will substitute with final and remove  dooda . There will be a winter , classic , green and sand camo schemes all Jg54 . all will have 12 skins and stab .from now on it will be in groups and color therefore white black yellow and bars post skin 9 .  

Edited by dog1

ok.... good luck with that, but I would edit it now as leaving the hakenkreuz showing is just asking for trouble - Haash has already given a reminder in the Bf 109 F4 skin thread on page 15 about it :nea:

these 2 are up at M4T .Both are megapacks with 12 skins and stab . JG54 Krasnowardeisk january 1943 , the classic comes with 3 flights , white black and yellow markings . To be used on FW190-A3 aircraft .

classic no svastika.jpg

1 no svastka.jpg

Edited by dog1

M4T?

Please can someone direct me to this - many thanks.

FW190-A4 JG51 Orel June 1943  pack includes 12 skins and stab . uploaded to M4T . To be used with FW190-A3 aircraft . 

JG51 no svastka.jpg

Edited by dog1
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

FW190-A4 JG54 Orel Summer 1943 12 skins into 3 wings white black yellow and Stab . To be used with FW190-A3 aircraft . Uploaded to M4T .

interface JG54  no svastika.jpg

FW190-A4  JG54 Walter Nowotny , Krasnowardeisk spring 1943 tobe used with FW190-A3 aircraft . Uploaded to M4T .

interface nowotny no S.jpg

Edited by dog1
  • Upvote 1

FW190-A4 Commodore JG54 Krasnowardeisk August 1943 . Available at M4T soon .

939277790_interfacecommJG54nos.jpg.10e5cb77d53f481df8671f3ddc61ef1d.jpg

Edited by dog1
editing skin
  • Upvote 1