Sign in to follow this  
BlackSix

Developer Diary, Part 73

Hi Everyone,

Today we give you FW 190 A-3 for the early access. Beside that the plane is going to be available in the store at il2sturmovik.com for all Standard edition owners. And of course the Focke-Wulf is to be added to all multiplayer servers as well. So, this is the last fighter plane in IL2BOS, so there’s only He 111 is left and you’ll see it during summer 2014.

Also we present you a new Battle of Stalingrad trailer. Some of you could have seen it already on US gaming media sites but now it’s available officially on our YouTube channel.

The new game version is planned to be deployed on early access servers this evening (Moscow time). Below you’ll find the first sweet FW 190 cockpit screenshots that we’ll ease up waiting for the update.

post-7693-0-40023100-1406287276_thumb.jp        post-7693-0-88103600-1406287284_thumb.jp

post-7693-0-29729100-1406287299_thumb.jp        post-7693-0-48793600-1406287305_thumb.jp

Full news

You're very welcome to subscribe for new videos here

You can ask new questions in this thread

• Upvote 6

I can definitely see the bar....and myself inside this evening having lots of beer :drink2:

• Upvote 1

Do you have a screen shot taken from the gun sight view left somewhere, please?

Reason:

Bar, or no bar. That is the question. :)

Juhuuuu!!!!! Endlich!

YAY! Finally! Thanks for that great news. Cant wait to get used to my new home:)

Oh an compliment to the texture guy. His effort obviously payed off. Great work!

Edited by VSG1_Winger

Best looking cockpit texture wise, the wait definitely looks worth it.

Awesome, thanks for your efforts Devs, and I am sitting at work for still a few hours :(

Spelling mistake on the rear side of the canopy. Should be "Im Probefall", not "Jm Probefall".

I suggest to fix the mistake first and delay the release. :biggrin:

Looks good though.

• Upvote 2

been waiting for my plane! been flying Fw for years
and this one looks like it have the nicest cockpit i ever seen :)
now its only the torture of waiting for the release of update!
thank you very much devs!

Spelling mistake on the rear side of the canopy. Should be "Im Probefall", not "Jm Probefall".

I suggest to fix the mistake first and delay the release. :biggrin:

Looks good though.

AHHHHH You ..  DONT!:) *JK*

Looks good :cool:

So, is it just the Fw 190 this time? I was hoping for a substantial update, that really added something to BoS :P

Kidding ofc. Best of luck to the Luftwobbles in the sky, I'll be seeing you in my crosshairs real soon. :joy:

Thank you so much IL2 BOS Team!!!!

Just purchased and activated in my account. Look fwd for the update later tonight!!!!!!!

While I am particularly fond of the Russian fighters, although I find ( at least in the sim ) the German aircraft far superior in many aspects, I will certainly use this Fw190 a LOT, if not for other reason, at least to start training for the DCS version, about to become available in August.

Will it give me an easier task than the La5? I hope so :-/

And... truth must be said, there is simply no other flightsim that I have used whose environment feels so immersive like in IL2 BOS. I am sure this weekends combats will taste even better :-)

Edited by jcomm
  • Upvote 1

Wohoo! Finally :)

I can definitely see the bar....and myself inside this evening having lots of beer :drink2:

Yes, here we go again :lol:

But: We have 6DOF and at a closer look you'll notice that the ReVi sits a lot higher than in Oleg's Il-2. So it should not be a problem :)