Jump to content
Jason_Williams

Discussion of the Battle of Normandy Announcement

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, JtD said:

P-39 (10k)

 

 

The yanks made a hell of a lot of these considering how much they hated them! The VVS must've been a good customer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, simfan1998 said:


You recall wrongly as the 109E7 was the first operational plane using drop tanks and not, there was no issues with them.
And also you're wrong about the 190, nothing to do with bombers (except the R8) but evolution in production and operational needs.
The 190 gained 800kg in it's evolution(A1-A9) Keeping it's weight ratio constant at 2.2kg/ps. The spitfire as example gained 1190kg (Mk1-MK14) going from 2.6kg/hp to 1.9kg/hp (numbers with small error marge due to data differences depending on sources)
the 190 wasn't the Fat-dog as it represented with the A8, it was a very nimble and agile airplane through all versions, just the roll-rate was slightly increased or decreased depending on the wing guns presence or lack of it...

Anyway, droptanks are really needed in the game.

So the sturm jager variant had nothing to do with bombers eh?  Or Me262s despite Hitlers wishes?  The upgtsde to 30mm cannons specifically was over bombers. 20mm wasnt having problems with fighters.

Or the Br21 rickets or R4Ms?  Explicitly dor bombers.

I disnt say the Luftwaffe didnt have drop tanks and the problems I mentioned actually are specifically with the BoB tanks. Were they not made of material other than metal?  Also werent Luftwaffe pilots *heavily* pressured to take drop tanks home getting many killed?  Id call those issues.

Again big difference between "none" and " problems"

You cite the date but thats kinda meaningless. I can tell.you the 8th AF starred bombing Aug 42 but thats misleading as hell. It was for another yeat that it really could be called a bombing campaign over Germany for example.

2 hours ago, Brano said:

to add to the list:

IL-2....36183 pcs 

U-2 (Po-2)....33528 pcs

I had the Il2 on the list

3 hours ago, JtD said:

 

First, air war always is and was about bombers. There's no point for any side to deploy fighters just so they can go up and shoot at other fighters. Recon aircraft can also be relevant, but fighters are just tools to achieve something that counts - i.e. bombers dropping their load or not.

 

Secondly, even if you said it before and got away with it, there's a ton of aircraft that was built as high numbers as C-47 (10k), B-17's (12k) or B-24's (18k) during WW2. For instance, and just looking at fighters here

P-38 (10k)

P-39 (10k)

P-40 (14k)

P-47 (16k)

P-51 (16k)

F6F (12k)

F4U (13k)

A6M (11k)

Spitfire (20k)

Hurricane (14k)

La-5 (10k)

Yak-9 (17k)

Fw190 (20k)

Bascially every main US fighter (except for the F4F (8k)) was produced as or more often as a C-47, most of them as or more often as a B-17 and only the B-24, which was the most produced US aircraft of WW2, exceeds average production figures for most front line fighters.

 

Edit: For further education: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most-produced_aircraft

LMAO you say "getting away with" like I was committing a heist.

All the planes produced in equal #s to the bombers?  Most the later variants wouldnt have existed without the bombers. Or at all. (Allied side)

You will also note that all thise planes on that list we have exvept the PTO planes OR theyre slated for release. Except the bombers.

Yoire still writing off 30,000 planes almpst exclusively concentrated in NWE.

Thanks for the link but I dont really need wiki fot an education.  Its one thing to make a mistake or not be as knowledgable on production numbers ans totally another to be ignorant of a subject like you seem.to (sonewhat insultingly) think I am.

Best wishes

Im astounded at the amount of flak i get for advocating 4 engined bombers.

Im not saying  I wont buy or biycott the game.  Jronically others have; but this subject rely seems to get some of you going.

 

Look lets just be real.  Even if the engine cant do it IIJ T SHOULD be a goal and people SHOULD be voixing desire to see these planes!  Until there are 4 engines the games set in NWE will neber be really.complete.  it WILL be a neg mark on reviews ajd for prospective customers. (Ok to be clear since this was misunderstood- I dont think anyone who doesnt want them or like them shoukd advoxate or agree with me. At all. I think its a bit silly anyone would interpret what I said that way, but I see there could be confusion. Thats notbwhat I meant. I meant if people want somethinf in they should advocste for it and nothings wrong with that)

B17s are HUGELY iconic in America.  

2 hours ago, =621=Samikatz said:

 

The yanks made a hell of a lot of these considering how much they hated them! The VVS must've been a good customer

I wonder how many were made before the US had combat experience with them?

Edited by Sublime
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Sublime said:

So the sturm jager variant had nothing to do with bombers eh?  Or Me262s despite Hitlers wishes?  The upgtsde to 30mm cannons specifically was over bombers. 20mm wasnt having problems with fighters.

Or the Br21 rickets or R4Ms?  Explicitly dor bombers.


Good thing that we have B-25s and eventually B-26s to use those against, then.

 

24 minutes ago, Sublime said:

You cite the date but thats kinda meaningless. I can tell.you the 8th AF starred bombing Aug 42 but thats misleading as hell. It was for another yeat that it really could be called a bombing campaign over Germany for example.


But the 8th AF did start bombing German targets in August 1942. 

 

24 minutes ago, Sublime said:

Until there are 4 engines the games set in NWE will neber be really.complete.


BoBP and BoN both focus on the tactical air war in Western Europe - ground support, bombing tactical targets such as bridges, and supply dumps, etc.. Planes like the B-17 and Lancaster don’t really fit that focus.

Edited by [Pb]Cybermat47
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  

35 minutes ago, Sublime said:

Im astounded at the amount of flak i get for advocating 4 engined bombers.

 

I'm giving you flak for using capital letters to emphasize a factually totally wrong statement. Personally, I'd take one decent bomber in exchange for half the planeset BoN offers. As long as the Typhoon stays. I'd prefer a British one, because B-17 and B-24 have been done before, even if the B-17 was ages ago.

 

And no one needs a wiki link for an education, you're no exception. For some it's convenient to go there, for some it's convenient to educate themselves elsewhere, and for some it's convenient to not edcuate themselves at all. Do whatever you like. If you decide for education, you may also want to check out what area NWE actually covers and how many of the 30k B-17 and B-24 bombers actually operated from there. Or in case you do know, please cut back on the simplifications and exaggerations. As you may have noticed, it bugs me and doesn't help the points you're trying to make.

Edited by JtD
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/27/2019 at 6:21 PM, JG51_Beazil said:

I am blown away by the whining.  The objective is to develop a world war 2 simulation that focuses on combat air craft.  We started with Stalingrad.  Who here thought we would be here in 2019 with this product?  Each time I purchase an expansion or aircraft, I am supporting the developers to do more expansions or aircraft (or theatres and tanks).  So they didn't get my favourite plane or theater.  Big deal!  I can fly all these cool planes in another theater because, you know, these guys are making it and giving me early access as it develops.  Oh truly woe is me!

 

I wanted to quote this so that some people can read it again. I'll leave it at that.

 

And as the family's December budget is finalized with money for BON and collector's planes added in, I'm off to make that purchase...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, simfan1998 said:

The 190 gained 800kg in it's evolution(A1-A9) Keeping it's weight ratio constant at 2.2kg/ps. The spitfire as example gained 1190kg (Mk1-MK14) going from 2.6kg/hp to 1.9kg/hp (numbers with small error marge due to data differences depending on sources)

 

Not sure how you get those figures. It's pretty obvious how the Spitfire XIV is able to massively outclimb the Mk1 despite having the same wing. It makes a lot more power to weight.

 

Mk1 6050lbs, 1300bhp = 473.72bhp/tonne

Mk14 7923lbs, 2200bhp = 612.16bhp/tonne

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By his figures, the Spitfire has less weight per power while in yours it has more power per weight. Same thing, really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, [Pb]Cybermat47 said:


Good thing that we have B-25s and eventually B-26s to use those against, then.

 


But the 8th AF did start bombing German targets in August 1942. 

 


BoBP and BoN both focus on the tactical air war in Western Europe - ground support, bombing tactical targets such as bridges, and supply dumps, etc.. Planes like the B-17 and Lancaster don’t really fit that focus.

Im advocating for them.to be included as AI even.  They were so common and many of the aircrsft - especislly in the west - basically did only bomber attacks.

Indeed - thank god we do get A20s or B25s. It doesnt mean we shouldnt want more?  Why not say we should have been happy with BoS and anyone wanting anything else is a whiny beeyatch?  

This being a tactical game as you say, C47s and Ju52s could be argued as a stretch no? Where do you draw the line? Its pretty blurred for WW2.

Wantinf more features or having an opinion isnt whining, nor is it an attack on someone who disagrees by the way.

Yes yes I know the 8th AF bombed Rouen with 12 B17s Aug 42. You totally missed my point.  They were NOT forcing a German response or hitting Germany until spring 43 IIRC, and it wadnt really in full swing until.the summer. The Luftwaffe could ignore raids on Uboat pens, or not.  They sort of had to respond to a raid on say Regensburg.

57 minutes ago, JtD said:

  

 

I'm giving you flak for using capital letters to emphasize a factually totally wrong statement. Personally, I'd take one decent bomber in exchange for half the planeset BoN offers. As long as the Typhoon stays. I'd prefer a British one, because B-17 and B-24 have been done before, even if the B-17 was ages ago.

 

And no one needs a wiki link for an education, you're no exception. For some it's convenient to go there, for some it's convenient to educate themselves elsewhere, and for some it's convenient to not edcuate themselves at all. Do whatever you like. If you decide for education, you may also want to check out what area NWE actually covers and how many of the 30k B-17 and B-24 bombers actually operated from there. Or in case you do know, please cut back on the simplifications and exaggerations. As you may have noticed, it bugs me and doesn't help the points you're trying to make.

Soo I should censor myself and craft my posts and cater just to YOU? (sorry had to)  

No sir I will not.

As far as maps. Let see as someone else pointed out heavies were prominently used tsctically during DDay and Operation Cobra.  I believe Goodwood or Epsom too. I may be wrong.

Also Rhineland map - continual bomber streams flying over those for years.  Normandy? Lots of bomber raids all over that map. From early days with 8th AF raids to a lot of the "Transportation Plan" which you'll recall 8th AF was BS their heavies were reallocated for that time frame.  Also I noted England is somewhat on the map. .so bomber bases, intruder missions, and of course bomber streams coming or going and stragglers. My point is tactical game or not these were verrrry common sights.  And for a pilot much more so. If you flew for any airforce in 43 to 45 youd undoubtedly habe seen these planes hundreds or thousands of times even if not in a unit of them. And again; my opinion is just being expressed.. on a message forum. Its not like Im "threatening" 1c with my.money or some nonsense.

I never claimed to be a god of WW2 knowledge. Im only human. Im sorry if my understanding is a "simplification" to you. I am not purposefully dumbing things down. Maybe Im just really stupid compared to you. :shrug:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sublime said:

people SHOULD be voixing desire to see these planes! 

 

I'm a person and I don't have a desire to see these planes. Just because you want them and just because they were involved in WW2 doesn't mean everyone want to simulate those air actions. I'm not slamming you for wanting them, I'm expressing why your claim that everyone "should" want them is completely self centered. I will buy a strategic bomber set just like I bought BoN, except with less excitement. Probably. But that doesn't mean I should be vocal about wanting them, because I don't, not really.

 

Also, I don't think number of a/c built is a good reflection of how "important" a plane is to the air war. I would suggest that the number of sorties is the best indication of that. Of those 36k Bf-109s, many never flew a sortie as they were built after fuel stocks had been depleted.

Edited by cardboard_killer
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, cardboard_killer said:

 

I'm a person and I don't have a desire to see these planes. Just because you want them and just because they were involved in WW2 doesn't mean everyone want to simulate those air actions. I'm not slamming you for wanting them, I'm expressing why your claim that everyone "should" want them is completely self centered. I will buy a strategic bomber set just like I bought BoN, except with less excitement. Probably. But that doesn't mean I should be vocal about wanting them, because I don't, not really.

I meant people who want them should be.  That is how certain collectors planes got considered after all.  I obviously didnt mean because I want them eceryone needs to take my view dont be silly

 

Since the way I wrote it could be misingerpreted especially if youre not native to english I put a clarification. I meant if someone thinks something should be in and they want to advocate they should! And theres nothing wrong with it!

Also other things changed or looked at exclusively because community threads - view distance,  engines, among other things

Edited by Sublime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are willing to pay 60€ for the B-17 I am sure that it will be done. The question is, how many people are willing to do that?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sublime said:

I meant people who want them should be. 

 

Then what do numbers produced have to do with anything? If people want them they should contact 1C and tell them so, of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, LF_Gallahad said:

If you are willing to pay 60€ for the B-17 I am sure that it will be done. The question is, how many people are willing to do that?

 

Not worth the effort unless they can appear in game in the dozens. IIRC they never flew with less than 27 planes per BOX. 36- and 27-bomber group combat box became standard for most of 1944. I never read they were assigned squadron targets (12 planes).

Edited by sevenless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Sublime said:

as someone else pointed out heavies were prominently used tsctically during DDay and Operation Cobra.  I believe Goodwood or Epsom too. I may be wrong.

Also Rhineland map - continual bomber streams flying over those for years.  Normandy? Lots of bomber raids all over that map. From early days with 8th AF raids to a lot of the "Transportation Plan" which you'll recall 8th AF was BS their heavies were reallocated for that time frame.  Also I noted England is somewhat on the map. .so bomber bases, intruder missions, and of course bomber streams coming or going and stragglers. My point is tactical game or not these were verrrry common sights.  And for a pilot much more so. If you flew for any airforce in 43 to 45 youd undoubtedly habe seen these planes hundreds or thousands of times even if not in a unit of them. And again; my opinion is just being expressed.. on a message forum. Its not like Im "threatening" 1c with my.money or some nonsense.

I never claimed to be a god of WW2 knowledge. Im only human. Im sorry if my understanding is a "simplification" to you. I am not purposefully dumbing things down. Maybe Im just really stupid compared to you. :shrug:

 

Both USAAF and RAF heavies did carry out daylight raids on targets on the BoN map, and of course both by day and night, on cities on the BoBP map.  The bases from which they flew, however, were all in East Anglia and further north where the land is flat: well off the BoN map far north of London.  None of the bases in the south of England were suitable for 4 engine bombers.  So if we had them as flyables, we would not be able to take off or land them, without a huge map.

 

As AI only, they could appear as air starts but that does not get round the problem that there are so many AI crew positions that even a small formation of  planes would overload the game engine.  So for these planes to appear even as AI, there has to be radical rewrite of how the AI bombers work.  We have been explicitly told that we are not getting this any time soon.  

 

I understand your wishes: personally the B-17 leaves me unmoved, but I would love to fire bomb German cities fly a Lancaster ;), but I just accept that this is not going to happen with this series for the foreseeable future, or perhaps ever.  So I try to limit my advocacy for things that are realistic possibilities within the framework of the series. 

 

So my wish list is some British Ground units, an allied LAA gun, some ships, barges, port installations, and who knows, perhaps even a Westland Whirlwind.    

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

B25 and now I guess B26 as flyable planes have always been on the table, gives us both something 'strategic' and something that can be used more as a tactical thing.

 

It makes way more sense to get either of those for what the game is, versus a heavy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh Id LOVE Lancs too

1 minute ago, =RvE=Windmills said:

B25 and now I guess B26 as flyable planes have always been on the table, gives us both something 'strategic' and something that can be used more as a tactical thing.

 

It makes way more sense to get either of those for what the game is, versus a heavy.

If those ever become flyable..

1 hour ago, cardboard_killer said:

 

Then what do numbers produced have to do with anything? If people want them they should contact 1C and tell them so, of course.

How about what do numbers produced and my saying people who want them in game have ti do with anything?  

Anytime anyone wanfs anything they give reasons why they want it in game. Somehow Im special?  The numbers built matter because

1. Its not some prototype

2 not even a rare but operational plane

3 the air war over europe revolved around the round the clock bombing campaign. Its undeniable.

The USAAF and RAF decided to prosecute the airwar with said heavy bombers.

Therefore even in a tactical game I see no reason they shoulsnt be AI planes. For me tactical plane simulation and b17s and b24s there are not mutually exclusive.

Otherwise its a tactical airplane sim.  Why have TC?  Indeed why have different ground targets? Why have ships? I could.go on and on.

1 hour ago, LF_Gallahad said:

If you are willing to pay 60€ for the B-17 I am sure that it will be done. The question is, how many people are willing to do that?

Well part of the thing is this. I almost get an air of people reading my posts as demanding 4 engines NOW.

Not so.  It may be a 60 pound investment now - but whats the harm in making that a goal.  If realism is our goal we.re being deliberstely unrealistic ruling out such important planes forever.

I domt see why if they changed the vision distance and are looking at engines why thjs csnt be looked at and indeed solved as time goes on and computer performance increases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Blooddawn1942ICloD Channel Map is indeed fantastic. It also means that the expectations for the Normandy map may/will be quite high !?

So you not only own each DCS module, but also know how to operate each one !? That is really amazing.

Personally I also own most DCS modules, but really know how to operate each as it should be flown ... no way ? Would like though, but to me that seems an almost impossible feat.

Some DCS modules, to me, are more to "fly around" in, not really operate everything.

In Il-2 I at least know where to begin ... take off, but in DCS even that is not always easy for me (like a cold start without a Youtube clip on second monitor) and I use a cheat - auto-start engines.

Congrats Blooddawn1942. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am still super excited about the announcement. In my opinion this may the best battle that has been done to date. I remember Bodenplatte announcement clearly 2 years ago, my first questions was mosquito and typhoon? And here we have them.

 

I think there is great strategy in play here.

 

I have already chipped in with the Yak 9T and plan on buying everything announced over the next 6 months.

 

On the ai only...well when it comes the flyable B26 will be high on my list for sure. As I said there is strategy and planning in place and I have no doubt that medium and long term everything else will come.

 

Actually I am jealous of the BON bars already shown😥 but I will get there.😁😎 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LF_Gallahad said:

If you are willing to pay 60€ for the B-17 I am sure that it will be done. The question is, how many people are willing to do that?

 

??? i have more than 10 planes and Helicopters in DCS and some of them purchased without a discount because i wanted them so badly. If simulation of a thing is "outstanding" people will buy it and any price 😉 A clickable cockpit with a pilot in it gives me a more realistic feel without the need to have all the keybindings in your head !  switching to different fueltanks in a P51 is my favourite work , hahaha

Edited by kubanloewe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, simfan2015 said:

CloD Channel Map is indeed fantastic.  It also means that the expectations for the Normandy map may/will be quite high !?

 

We most likely will see some pitchforks combined with tar and feathering if they don´t meet expectations. But as of now they always delivered and in all cases even more than expected. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Sublime said:

Anytime anyone wanfs anything they give reasons why they want it in game. Somehow Im special? 

 

Huh, who says you have to give reasons to us why you want a plane included in the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, simfan2015 said:

@Blooddawn1942ICloD Channel Map is indeed fantastic. It also means that the expectations for the Normandy map may/will be quite high !?

So you not only own each DCS module, but also know how to operate each one !? That is really amazing.

Personally I also own most DCS modules, but really know how to operate each as it should be flown ... no way ? Would like though, but to me that seems an almost impossible feat.

Some DCS modules, to me, are more to "fly around" in, not really operate everything.

In Il-2 I at least know where to begin ... take off, but in DCS even that is not always easy for me (like a cold start without a Youtube clip on second monitor) and I use a cheat - auto-start engines.

Congrats Blooddawn1942. 

Of course I work with sheets and notes (VR Kneeboardbuilder does wonder here) When I am away from the A-10 for a Year or so, I need 2 Hours to get once again used to it, but generally It´s all there. But there are plenty of modules that I can operate everytime blind like the Ka-50, Mi 8, F5, all warbirds, F-14, Mirage, etc. But to be Honest, I may not know every Deep System in the MFDs of the F-18 and Harrier tbh. And I never bothered with the Viggens Mjönir. :)

Edited by Blooddawn1942

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Blooddawn1942

Well, again, that's truly ... amazing... But maybe you have a background as a real pilot (unlike me) ? 

Problem for me is that I forget the many differences after a few weeks or months.

I am probably bad at DCS but don,t really care ... I still love DCS as well as of course IL-2 very much (IL-2 being far easier to get to grips with).

Sincere regards,

Stefaan 

Edited by simfan2015

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to know about the counter to the JU52 in game?  Where's my love for the cargo dropping, Para dropping, transporter to the High command, the ever beloved C47 Dakota?  How else do we incorporate the  82nd and 101st Airborne into Normandy?  How do we play Operation Market Garden without it?

GIVE ME LOVE FOR THE DAKOTA!!!!!

 

LOL

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cardboard_killer said:

 

Huh, who says you have to give reasons to us why you want a plane included in the game?

I think we.re talking past eachother at this point because Im confused what you mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 1/JSpan_Guerrero said:

Idea of airplanes for Normandy

 

Three of the plans that would be good to have on the Pre-Normandy map would be these of the images.

 

Bf-109 E4 or E3 / Hurricane I or II / Spitfire MKI

 

 

0-Bf-109E-JG26 - (- + - Adolf-Galland-WNr-5819-France-1940-0C.jpg

Hurricane-and-Spitfire-10-15-e1540418187830.jpg

This would be a wonderful "mini pack"

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Legioneod said:

The devs did say they would like to make the B-25 flyable, it all depends on the resources. If they make the B-25 flyable I have no doubt that they can do the same for the C-47 and B-26.

 

That is what I am hoping!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, simfan2015 said:

@Blooddawn1942

Well, again, that's truly ... amazing... But maybe you have a background as a real pilot (unlike me) ? 

Problem for me is that I forget the many differences after a few weeks or months.

I am probably bad at DCS but don,t really care ... I still love DCS as well as of course IL-2 very much (IL-2 being far easier to get to grips with).

Sincere regards,

Stefaan 

I neither have a background as a real live pilot. But since I've been on the DCS train since Black Shark, ( and Flaming Cliffs back then) it helped to learn each module as it had arrived. Wouldn't even know where to start nowadays if I were all new to DCS. 😄

 

And as I mentioned, I have created lot of notes. For every module I have a dossier containing sheets with mapping, start up procedure and other stuff. And all of this stuff is also accessible with the kneeboard. This helps if I haven't flown a module for some while, since I'm not a laserbrain too, just passionate.  😄

 

But let's not high jack this thread with OT further. 

I'm just so super happy having both IL-2 and DCS. :)

 

Edited by Blooddawn1942

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kubanloewe said:

 

??? i have more than 10 planes and Helicopters in DCS and some of them purchased without a discount because i wanted them so badly. If simulation of a thing is "outstanding" people will buy it and any price 😉 A clickable cockpit with a pilot in it gives me a more realistic feel without the need to have all the keybindings in your head !  switching to different fueltanks in a P51 is my favourite work , hahaha

Then why are you here?

I also have them but let's use our head for a moment. Not everybody does have thousands of dollars to expend on this and you can't deny that a low entry price has brought more players wich benefit everybody.

 

Let's not get started in the always stupid discussion about what does X better. Instead we could suggest realistic ideas in how to improve each one.

 

PS: Love both sims.

 

 

Edited by LF_Gallahad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jason_Williams said:

We're outpacing BOBP Pre-Orders

I'm surprised but pleased by this, nice one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jason_Williams said:

Everyone,

 

Thank you again to all who have ordered BON or the new Hurri and Yaks already! We're outpacing BOBP Pre-Orders so please, please, please keep up the support this Holiday Season! My goal every year is to show 1C that combat sims still have a place in this world and can be profitable as we bring more and more people into the fold. Keep pouring it on guys and gals!! 

 

Jason 

 

I'm extremely happy to hear that :)

 

...my wallet isn't however :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jason_Williams said:

Everyone,

 

Thank you again to all who have ordered BON or the new Hurri and Yaks already! We're outpacing BOBP Pre-Orders so please, please, please keep up the support this Holiday Season! My goal every year is to show 1C that combat sims still have a place in this world and can be profitable as we bring more and more people into the fold. Keep pouring it on guys and gals!! 

 

Jason 

Ordered everything as usual. Keep on the passionate work! 

 

Btw, any rough  idea for when the premium aircraft are to be released? Q2 2020?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Blooddawn1942 said:

Ordered everything as usual. Keep on the passionate work! 

 

Btw, any rough  idea for when the premium aircraft are to be released? Q2 2020?

 

You mean the new CPs? Yes, that sounds about right, but hoping a little quicker. We'll see. 

 

Jason

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jason_Williams said:

 

You mean the new CPs? Yes, that sounds about right, but hoping a little quicker. We'll see. 

 

Jason

 

Fingers crossed + are they in campaing of BoK also?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, HBPencil said:

I'm surprised but pleased by this, nice one!

 

Gonna guess that BoBP slowly pulled in a lot of people interested mainly in US/UK aircraft as they dropped, and BoN's planes/map especially appeals to that customer base

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jason_Williams said:

 

You mean the new CPs? Yes, that sounds about right, but hoping a little quicker. We'll see. 

 

Jason

Yes. I meant the collector planes. Not Premium aircraft. My fault. 😄

 

Anyway. Thanks for the response.

I'm so much looking forward to the Hurricane! 

 

And hoping for a word regarding of a possible FC2. Fingers crossed. :)

Edited by Blooddawn1942
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...