Han

Game version 4.001 discussion: Battle of Bodenplatte and Flying Circus Officially Released! Tank Crew Campaigns released!

1 minute ago, 361st_Bugsy said:

Great Job Guys!

Please tell me that the pilot standing out of the cockpit has been fixed.

This ridiculous bug may still occur. We don’t know the cause yet. It is annoying we agree. 

Jason

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

lol OK buddy

I know it happened to me for the first time yesterday, I was sitting in my pit at start up and one of the pilots I was flying caused us to have to restart and when I restarted that's when I saw the 3 other pilots standing in their pit with arms extended outward....lol it reminded me of the titanic movie lol

Edited by 361st_Bugsy

26 minutes ago, Jason_Williams said:

This ridiculous bug may still occur. We don’t know the cause yet. It is annoying we agree. 

Jason

Happens much, much less frequently now though. Didn’t see it once over the last 40 or so hours of building/testing.

Used to happen every other mission boot. 

Edited by Gambit21

Please tell me soldiers running out damaged US trucks are not German anymore, even if Otto Skorzeny sees no problem with it.

Seriously, thank you all for your hard work, we do appreciate it.

10 minutes ago, Jason_Williams said:

Jason

Probably traces back to the decision to model the pilots based on Kate Winslet circa Titanic.

"Oh, Jack, I feel as if I could fly!"
"Girl, you are flying, get back into the cockpit before Fritz decides to test out the new pilot durability!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Gambit21 said:

Happens much

Happens much, much less frequently now though. Didn’t see it once over the last 40 or so hours of building/testing.

Used to happen every other mission boot. 

:good:

It was addressed within the update announcement. 😐

BOBP will also be available on Steam in the coming weeks, there are still a few details we must work out there first.

Congrats to the team, a huge accomplishment! Yet again a high quality sim has arrived on the market. Hope the numbers will get you what you deserve.👍

You have come a long way, we all finally got here toghether. I wish you making IL2 titles for a long time yet. Thank you for high quality customer support.

One cannot find what has not been developed yet. 😑

2 minutes ago, Stab/JG51vonLangengrat said:

Seems somebody knew I was gonna have b-day tomorrow and gave me some early present 💗

But guys, where do I find the Flying Circus campaign? When I start a career, I only see the WWII-era ones ... 😁

No career mode is included with Flying Circus Vol. 1, may come with future updates. Until then, there is always the excellent Pat Wilson Campaign Generator, I believe he has a FC career for it.

• Upvote 3

I have a difficulty with this last update! There are not enough or strong enough superlatives to say how administrative I am.

This is a wonderful work on all fronts.

The game is more and more an accomplished simulation for those how like this and still stays a game for the rest, thanks to the team that developed this.

:salute:

2019_10_17__8_51_15.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks a lot, you're one of the best Dev teams in the world! Looking forward to fire up new Career in Rhineland.

Finaly...

Well done Gentlemen, well done!

Short question: under "general improvements" Point  39. Mission designers can use custom (unofficial) skins in the campaigns

Did I read this correct? You opend your previous scripted campaigns to that point that we can now change the skins of players & AI planes?

49 minutes ago, Jason_Williams said:

Jason

Personally I think it is an impressive display of core strength by our pilots. The Right Stuff indeed.

Great news today, big thanks devs!

I have just flew the first campaign mission and all looks very good (moderate settings and I had constant 120 fps with no stuttering).

Many great things arrived today but personally I like very much these:

32. New Extreme quality cloud setting added that makes the clouds sharper and less 'shifting'.

46. Radio volume can be adjusted (LAlt+NumPad+ and LAlt+NumPad- by default);

60. AI pilots try not to exceed 5G (6G if they have anti-G suits) to prevent the loss of consciousness;

BTW new cobblestone roads looks nice:

cobblestone_roads.jpg

Edited by Tapi
  • Like 1

Superb! Those clouds, just outstanding! I am high as a kite on the flight I just had. Failed the mission, lost my flight lead, but treading those sanctified halls of cloud was... an experience. Thank you guys!

I also like what you guys have done to the AI. The huns were more creative in their manouvering, including going vertical. Blasted a hun trying a hammerhead! haha what a fool.

As a rule I refuse to pay full price for games and I absolutely refuse to buy Early Access games. All rules have exceptions, though, and I make a big one for anything and everything created by this dev team.

Seriously, keep up the amazing work. And thank you for breathing new life into the WWI/WWII sim genre!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Maybe the quickest I've ever downloaded an update patch. Flew a quick mission over the new winter map. It seemed much smoother. Flying over a small but well populated town seemed to have no effect on my machine's frame rate. 

Excellent update. 

4 hours ago, Elem said:

OMG! How big is it? I need to upsize my SSD.

That's what she said.  :lol:

Man I have to wait until I get home to fly in the snow on the Rhineland.

9 minutes ago, 361st_SPEKTRE76 said:
4 hours ago, Elem said:

OMG! How big is it? I need to upsize my SSD.

That's what she said.  :lol:

:acute:

• Haha 1

What an accomplishment! - Hope you'll get lots of great reviews in gaming mags and sites and super sales over the holidays!

As always, 1C team never dissapoints. A true benchmark of quality, quantity, stability and visual candy. Il-2 is getting better and better.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

¡OHHHHHHHH UPDATE! 😃😃😃 . Remeber my dear comrades, it is necessary to fight with joy! Nothing can demoralizes the enemy more than an army of smiling soldiers attacking them!

( I go to play, I will continue here later 😊 )

2 hours ago, 361st_Bugsy said:

Great Job Guys!

Please tell me that the pilot standing out of the cockpit has been fixed.

1 hour ago, Jason_Williams said:

Jason

I also find outstanding pilots annoying.

Thanks for the great release!!

EDIT:  BTW, under Settings/Game there is a check box for "Show Custom Paint Schemes".  It states, "Display custom skins of other players instead of default ones."  Is this new and if so, what does it do?  Is it like the old 1946 where skins would download to cache?

Edited by VBF-12_Stick-95
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, [Pb]Slegawsky said:

What about the stuttering in mp fix?

Soon...?

I did fly today at max players with no stutters, max FPS, no CTD. 

PS: stunning update - great show from Moscow :)

Edited by Quax

Just tried the career mode and its sooooo slooooow on scattered density, that its unplayableeeeeee😭

Is there a way to reduce CPU load even more? I want to play the career!😪:dash: