Jump to content
SAS_Storebror

Pilots Notes for Cockpit Photos

Recommended Posts

Inspired by @II./JG1_Vonrd's idea, with the help of @OrLoK's template, we're proud to present the "Pilots Notes for Cockpit Photos".

 

As the mod is being maintained by SAS, please understand that download links and support are to be found at SAS:

 

Pilots Notes for Cockpit Photos Mod @SAS

 

The mod comes in different flavours, here you can see what it looks like.

 

Base Version, P-40 E-1:

1113671336_PNCP1.00Base_P40.thumb.jpg.3d5bf743a45b25214406853d6bc6be5c.jpg

 

Base Version, Bf 109 F-4:

1731802384_PNCP1.00Base_109.thumb.jpg.7f82d21fa3608c6a243d6cd2d93b7558.jpg

 

Option 1 "Metric values for GB and US Planes", P-40 E-1:1400414161_PNCP1.00Option1.thumb.jpg.0c117214fbc8e0bb05b5560b7fd6f0f0.jpg

 

Option 2a "German Notes for Luftwaffe", Bf 109 F-4:

1116915917_PNCP1.00Option2a.thumb.jpg.049fcd7b10010b5813b721fb9b2e9175.jpg

 

Option 2b "Fraktur for Luftwaffe", Bf 109 F-4:

556683075_PNCP1.00Option2b.thumb.jpg.26e928e995a4e16c2aab30d6819caa7d.jpg

 

Option 2c "German Fraktur for Luftwaffe", Bf 109 F-4:

355135374_PNCP1.00Option2c.thumb.jpg.2a2136066e6f56e6db74c9fbe68ee652.jpg

 

Option 2d "German Sütterlin for Luftwaffe", Bf 109 F-4:

1107541521_PNCP1.00Option2d.thumb.jpg.96e444696b3530a8f6072a9b18c053a2.jpg

 

:drinks:

Mike

  • Like 15
  • Thanks 10
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beware!  It says P38 has manual radiator & oil which is not true.  Maybe they meant to to say  it *also* has a manual option but it is ambiguous.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for pointing this out.

There sure will be a few errors in the set.

Just mention them and they'll get fixed on the next update.

 

:drinks:

Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I decided I did not need to keep the default photos so there was no need to install it as a Mod.  I just copied the relevant  'data\graphics\Planes' directory into 

 
C:\....\1C Game Studios\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\data\graphics   directory on my PC and it put everything in the right place.
 
Thanks for this Storebror.  Very nice.   I usually have bits of paper stuck on my wall to jog my memory 🙂
Edited by 56RAF_Roblex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FYI, the frame isnt mine! Ill find whos it was and will notify you for proper credit :)

 

You scrapped all my lovely work! :)

Edited by OrLoK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SAS_Storebror said:

Inspired by @II./JG1_Vonrd's idea, with the help of @OrLoK's template, we're proud to present the "Pilots Notes for Cockpit Photos".

 

As the mod is being maintained by SAS, please understand that download links and support are to be found at SAS:

 

Pilots Notes for Cockpit Photos Mod @SAS

 

The mod comes in different flavours, here you can see what it looks like.

 

Base Version, P-40 E-1:

1113671336_PNCP1.00Base_P40.thumb.jpg.3d5bf743a45b25214406853d6bc6be5c.jpg

 

Base Version, Bf 109 F-4:

1731802384_PNCP1.00Base_109.thumb.jpg.7f82d21fa3608c6a243d6cd2d93b7558.jpg

 

Option 1 "Metric values for GB and US Planes", P-40 E-1:1400414161_PNCP1.00Option1.thumb.jpg.0c117214fbc8e0bb05b5560b7fd6f0f0.jpg

 

Option 2a "German Notes for Luftwaffe", Bf 109 F-4:

1116915917_PNCP1.00Option2a.thumb.jpg.049fcd7b10010b5813b721fb9b2e9175.jpg

 

Option 2b "Fraktur for Luftwaffe", Bf 109 F-4:

556683075_PNCP1.00Option2b.thumb.jpg.26e928e995a4e16c2aab30d6819caa7d.jpg

 

Option 2c "German Fraktur for Luftwaffe", Bf 109 F-4:

355135374_PNCP1.00Option2c.thumb.jpg.2a2136066e6f56e6db74c9fbe68ee652.jpg

 

Option 2d "German Sütterlin for Luftwaffe", Bf 109 F-4:

1107541521_PNCP1.00Option2d.thumb.jpg.96e444696b3530a8f6072a9b18c053a2.jpg

 

:drinks:

Mike

Great work and thank you!

I had almost finished my full set...😭

I will probably post my version once finished just for variety (mine are on distressed notepaper).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, II./JG1_Vonrd said:

I had almost finished my full set...😭

I will probably post my version once finished just for variety (mine are on distressed notepaper).

 

Sorry, didn't want to "steal the kill" ;)

I think variety is exactly what counts. We've had a lengthy discussion at SAS about the Fraktur fonts for instance - some like it, others don't.

I'd say lets offer whatever we can come around with and let the users choose. The more the merrier!

 

Thanks again for your great idea :good:

 

:drink2:

Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SAS_Storebror said:

 

Sorry, didn't want to "steal the kill" ;)

I think variety is exactly what counts. We've had a lengthy discussion at SAS about the Fraktur fonts for instance - some like it, others don't.

I'd say lets offer whatever we can come around with and let the users choose. The more the merrier!

 

Thanks again for your great idea :good:

 

:drink2:

Mike

Absolutely! I wasn't whining at all. Variety is the spice...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks very much for this, much appreciated:drinks: 

Edited by DD_fruitbat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

Great mod, really needed when you are in plane that you don't know well. It will help to check params without loosing too much SA, unlike the tables in my mod.

But could it be possible to add the altitude for compressor stage and the availability of boost feature ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great mod. I have used JSGME.

 

Please help😎

 

Inside the game is there any box that needs to ticked to use/show cockpit photos. I have ativated with JSGME but does not show. 

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent, excellent mod!  Thank you very much.  It's great when you get into a plane you don't fly often.  Bloody brilliant!  👌  👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...