Pour le Merite (Blue Max) and Distinguished Service Orders and Higher Awards

Very well done, Loppnow. If getting that many ground targets, with all the Scouts and AA batteries over the front, isn't beating the odds, I don't know what is!

310!!! 

Congrats!

Edited by US93_Larner

Thanks again to J5 et al for setting up the communal awards system - it's added a great element to the community and chasing those medals was tons of stress fun! The prospect of eventually getting my paws on the 'Big One' certainly influenced my flying and added a whole new element to the game! 

There were plenty of pulse-quickening moments along the way - to be exact, my ship caught fire on no less than two occasions and somehow survived three collisions (two in Hunland, which I only just managed to glide back to my lines from!). Thankfully, despite all the Hun bullets I've caught over the last few months, she never broke apart on me in the air, even after the new DMs were introduced! I must just be lucky 😉

Salute to the Bosches, who never made it easy up there :salute:

• Like 1

Congrats KJ!

On 10/13/2019 at 11:34 PM, J5_Baeumer said:

entbritVC.png.a2cbcfc96383ff73c544628fe6764702.png1PL_Sahaj is the second Entente pilot to earn the Victoria Cross after his 70th score against a live player in a single virtual life

Bäumer,

thank you for mentioning! and for co-creating that system, makes definetely additional FUN!

Second Entente pilot but first Entente pilot in a Camel (just adding as this is kind of a different discipline ;) and may be of interest for the rest)

S!

Congratulations to both. I shall often fight you in the skies to the death (my death, usually), except on those fortunate occasions we fly on the same side. And gladly both times.

Salute 1PL, Sahaj and KJ!

• Thanks 1

THX....S! Congrats Sahaj

entBelgKnOrderCrown.png.c9eaa2d3f0ff0e88ee7db26b05b4bd59.png1PL_KJ-Esk is the first Entente pilot to earn the highest award for an Entente two-seater pilot, the Belgian Order of the Crown, after scoring his 100th ground target in a single virtual life.

THX Gentlemen for the fun...Baumer THX for the opportunities, this little things are the purpose to spend more time on FC....Loopnow you are my bombing mentor S!

Edited by 1PL-KJ-1Esk
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

July in Poland!

Please join in congratulating the following pilots for their accomplishments over the trenches.

entBelgKnOrderCrown.png.c9eaa2d3f0ff0e88ee7db26b05b4bd59.png1PL_KJ-Esk is the first Entente pilot to earn the highest award for an Entente two-seater pilot, the Belgian Order of the Crown, after scoring his 100th ground target in a single virtual life.

entbritVC.png.a2cbcfc96383ff73c544628fe6764702.png1PL_Sahaj is the second Entente pilot to earn the Victoria Cross after his 70th score against a live player in a single virtual life.  His streak is currently at 76 and it appears he may be making a run to catch the Ententes highest scoring ace.  See below.

In other news, the following updates from over the front were read in Kaiser Commendations and Englander Despatches:

US93_Larner has increased his scoring streak against the Bosch in the air by 11 more pilots, extending his streak to 114.  Rumors are that he only flies on Thursdays however, due to his work assisting in aeroplane development.

SCG Sinerox has celebrated his 20th score in a single virtual life to be awarded the Pour le Merité.  S! and congratulations!

J99_Sizzlor earned his DSO (a offense punishable by firing squad for a German ace, except that he's a decent mission author!).   S! and congratulations!  His streak is currently at 31.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2