This is where I will post my current missions.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SINGLE PLAYER

Extract all single player missions into:
C:...\1C Game Studios\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Moscow\data\Missions\

~~~~

By Fire and Canvas!

This is a FULL FEMALE VOICED Night Witches mission. You're tasked with destroying enemy searchlights and the nearby bridge. Enjoy!

This mission includes:

• Flying the Po2!
  • Completely voiced mission by female cast (no robots were harmed in the making of this mission, but my wife was bugged a lot!)
  • Night Time Raid
  • Lots of little Easter Eggs while you're flying.

Version Log:

• 30May2019
    • Added Mission to list

NOTE: If you hear no voices when subtitles are playing it's most likely because you did not extract the files correctly into your 'missions' folder.

By Fire and Canvas!

~~~~

Rocket Training

In this mission, you will attempt to destroy eight tanks that are on the road just North of a city; you spawn just South of the city. The best part of this mission? When you kill a tank, you get to hear how you hurt it (in a funny way).

This mission includes:

• Tank busting of static PzIVs
  • Pre-set IL-2 with a typical Multiplayer load out
  • Health bar of enemy tanks
  • Random funny audio messages for tank busting

Version Log:

• 11July2018 
    • Adjusted mission to work with 3.x game version

RocketTraining.zip

~~~~

Land and Take off Training

In this mission, you will be given random landing locations throughout your flight. Deliver the goods as requested by "High Command". If you do not hear audio, make sure the audio folder is inside the missions folder (ie: C:\...\1C Game Studios\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Moscow\data\Missions\supply-runner-audio\... ). If you have questions, let me know.

This mission includes:

• Random Take off and Landing with some wind and turbulence
  • Flying an A20 Ju52 delivering goods and supplies to the front
  • Custom Counters and Icons on the map
  • Random funny audio messages from High Command
  • A bit of a story, and you flying as a female pilot? Yes!

Special thanks to: @FFS_Baxticus for some of the voice work.

Version Log:

• 8Aug2018
    • Adjusted land canvas to match wind direction
    • Added more visual to airfields you should not land at (added bomb craters)
    • Adjusted how you can taxi to garage on last airfield (now you can taxi both from the west or east)
    • Changed plane from A20 to Ju52 based on customer feedback
  • 30July2018 
    • First init of mission

SupplyRunner.zip

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

COOPERATIVE

Extract all coop missions into:
C:...\1C Game Studios\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Moscow\data\Multiplayer\Cooperative\

~~~~

Train Rush

In this mission, you will stop multiple trains from entering the city all while combat is taking place on the ground. If any train delivers the forces to the city, you lose. This mission has a twist too it, so be careful in those not so friendly skies!

The mission includes:

• Randomly spawned trains with AAA and troops
  • Four pre-set Bf110s with ordinance
  • A special twist that makes the mission difficult for even four players

Version Log:

• 14July2018
    • Found slight bug with how SouthEast train travels on the track that can't be fixed (game bug, not mission design bug)
      • Notes: I only have a single waypoint that the train travels to once it's activated. All trains behave properly except for the SouthEast train. Map is Kuban.
      • Expected behavior: Train travels from point A, 328.3, to point B, the railstation at Central North portion of the city in 328.8; along the designed train tracks.
      • Current behavior: Train travels from point A, 328.3, and just before it gets to the Central Railstation (at the East rail junction in 328.9) the train disappears and then reappears at the West rail junction in 328.8 and then continues on to the central North waypoint. 
    • Adjusted how the extra unused player planes behave. Now, instead of deletion, the planes travel to the combat area and help with covering the players.
  • 12July2018
    • Changed German ground fire to actual German guns
    • Made Ai planes less difficult after some playtesting
    • fixed bug with ai planes spawning in
    • removed deletion method until I can resolve why it's not working
    • changed some icons that were not showing up (landing, waypoint, and takeoff for some reason don't seem to work in coop)
  • 11July2018
    • Adjusted logic of train spawning for mission completion
    • Adjusted logic of AI plane spawning to allow for more enemy planes (making mission more difficult)
    • Added more icons, icon descriptions and more messages to notify player of mission events
    • Added deletion of unused player planes within three minutes of mission start
    • Made ground fire "visuals" delay in firing for better mission performance
  • 10July2018
    • Initial version uploaded

TrainRush14Jul2018.zip

DOGFIGHT

Extract all dogfight missions into:
C:...\1C Game Studios\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Moscow\data\Multiplayer\Dogfight\

~~~~

Practice Bomber Intercept

In this mission, you will be able to select any fighter craft and attack different sets of bombers. You can even change the difficulty of the bombers!

The mission includes:

• Four play areas
  • Each play area has a unique bomber
  • The bombers difficulty can be changed by firing a flare
  • The bombers will continue to respawn after being destroyed

Version Log:

• 3Mar2019
    • Initial upload

The New Bomber Intercept Practice.zip

~~~~

The Adventure Park

In this mission, you will be able to select any fighter craft from both Axis and Allied plane sets. You choose any booth you'd like, there's a dogfight booth, a gunnery practice booth and more.

***NOTE: This mission was designed for you to play alone, but through the dogfight server creation process.***

The mission includes:

• Randomized spawning of enemy's location, altitude, and plane type
  • Randomized ships
  • Randomized tank convoys
  • A single Ju52 for target practice - painted in bright orange for easy spotting
  • Kuban!

Mission notes:

Grids 0420 and 0422 - Dogfight Random Fighter Booths

This booth is designed to help you improve your dogfighting skills. You’ll need good defensive skills, excellent situational awareness, and on-point gunnery skills. In this area, a randomly selected enemy fighter will spawn in a randomly selected location within the booth’s borders. Not only that, but the altitude of the enemy fighter will randomly selected too.

Once you destroy a fighter, another one will spawn. If you need help locating the enemy fighter, use your map; a radar truck will provide the enemy's location for you. If everyone in the booth dies or leaves, the booth will reset.

Grid 0620 - Gunnery Practice Booth

This booth is designed to help you improve your gunnery skills.  A single Ju52 will spawn and fly clockwise around the booth’s perimeter. You’ll spawn slightly above and behind the target, and it will not shoot back at you. Since it will not shoot back, recommend attacking the target from different angles and targeting only portions of the plane. The wingspan of the Ju52 is 96 feet, adjust your targeting reticle as you see fit.

Once you destroy the target, another one will spawn. If you need help spotting the practice target, use your map; a radar truck will provide the plane's current location for you. If everyone in the booth dies or leaves, the booth will reset.

Grid 0622-0623 - Random Tank Busting Booth

This booth is designed to help you improve your air to ground attack skills. A randomly selected tank column will spawn on the Western side of the booth. Use your map to find their location. The column does not move once spawned, and their location is marked with blue smoke. The column will have anti-air units, so be wary! Use your rockets and bomb to destroy the ground targets.

Once you destroy four of the six targets, another set of targets will spawn. If everyone in the booth dies or leaves, the booth will reset.

Grid 0416 - Random Ship Sinking Booth

This booth is for practicing destroying moving ships. A randomly generated ship convoy will spawn somewhere on the Western side of the booth. Use your map to find their location. The ships do move! If you still cannot locate the ships, they do move towards the center of the Western side of the map; so check there or flare to reset the booths. The convoy will shoot at you, so watch out! Use rockets and bombs to destroy the moving ships.

Once you have destroyed four of the six targets, another set of targets will spawn. If everyone in the booth dies or leaves the booth, it will reset.

Version Log:

• 29Apr2019
    • Initial upload

SINGLE-the-adventure-park-kb-007.zip

Edited by ACG_Sketch-LW
Added new mission file
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

30July2018 - New training mission added -> "Supply Runner"

Here's a teaser video:

Edited by [TWB]Sketch
Added teaser video
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, FurphyForum said:

@Sketch, could you please do a 'Supply Runner' Trainer for the Ju 52?

S!

Ask and you shall receive! 

Supply Runner

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Thx Sketch!! - winner :thank_you:

Update - finished the mission and all worked well - Simplistic, and the beauty of it is the practice of take-offs, landings and taxing.

If you were to update further,  B vehicles and static A/Cs need to be changed from Soviet to Luftwaffe IOT (In Order To) accommodate the JU 52 criteria. 

Anyway well done Sketch. :salute:

Edited by FurphyForum
Spelling
  • Thanks 1

Hello Sketch,

I've downloaded your 2 single player missions (Rocket Training & Supply Runner) and have placed them in my 'Missions' folder but can't get them to open.  I've got all the other single player missions installed and working perfectly.  Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Mike

Hi Sketch,

I've just realized what the problem may be - I have BoS, BoM and BoBP with standard flightlines - no collector planes.  So if Rocket Training uses the Hs129 and Supply Runner uses the Ju52 then neither is going to open in my game as I don't have either of those planes!

Regards

Mike

Hey! did you bring the Kvass this time?

Excellent @[TWB]Sketch! I really love this Supply Runner mission:

What I love:

Fantastic and rich audio voices,

Several take off and landings

short distances

wind settings makes a good exercice

Informations on the map

Supply truck mouvements with drunk drivers (one of them collide with me but backed up!)

FUN!!

Takes no more than 40 minutes

What I like less:

Time of the day: the landscape is not so visible.

Things to fix in my opinion:

When we arrive for going home (before last landing) a wrong audio happens on downwind 27 (south est most airfield)

The mission stops before entering on the hangar.

Great work

A BIG THANK!!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TG1_Nil said:

Hey! did you bring the Kvass this time?

Excellent @[TWB]Sketch! I really love this Supply Runner mission:

What I love:

Fantastic and rich audio voices,

Several take off and landings

short distances

wind settings makes a good exercice

Informations on the map

Supply truck mouvements with drunk drivers (one of them collide with me but backed up!)

FUN!!

Takes no more than 40 minutes

Awesome! This is exactly what I was going for when I built the mission.

What I like less:

Time of the day: the landscape is not so visible.

Things to fix in my opinion:

When we arrive for going home (before last landing) a wrong audio happens on downwind 27 (south est most airfield)

The mission stops before entering on the hangar.

1 - Was this the last runway to land at or the second to last runway? If it's the second to last runway, I'll need to know which airfield since it's always random!

2 - I made the checkzone a little larger than the hanger to allow players to finish the mission and not get 'stuck' on a hanger edge. It would suck to not be able to complete the mission after flying around for 40 minutes because your wing got stuck on the hanger's edge.

Great work

A BIG THANK!!

You're very welcome! Inspiration for more maybe?

• Like 1

About 1, it was the last runway to land: it was Raygorod airfield actually. I received a briefing for another delivery.

2, I understand. Good idea as taxing Tante Ju requires a lot of experience.

On 2/21/2019 at 4:18 PM, [TWB]Sketch said:

You're very welcome! Inspiration for more maybe?

I would like have to have another time of the day , like 10am, and the same mission with U2. 

Thank you!!

3Mar2019 - Added dogfight mission for practicing intercept missions against bombers.

29Apr2019 - Added 'Adventure Park', a booth style practice mission. You can practice against fighters, you can practice against ships, you can practice against tanks, and you can even practice your gunnery skills on this map. Enjoy!

• Upvote 2

@ACG_Sketch Just a word of gratitude and thanks for the adventure park missions. These booth style training missions are fab.

Thank You.

Kind Regards,

MDS1

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

New Po2 mission added - By Fire and Canvas!

Extract the zip file and place into your mission's folder

image.png.3e5f232ec6418c97b0e359baa668dedd.png

Short Highlight video of mission:

Edited by ACG_Sketch-LW
  • Like 1