=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

Briefing said 9 m/s I think, that shouldn't be so bad really...

9 M/s is  nearly mid point of force 5 on Beaufort scale

Not impossible but certainly noticeable

mention here about Pilot not so keen to fly at above 5.14 M/s crosswind in 109G (not military flying so not any form of official limit)

http://109lair.hobbyvista.com/articles/airframes/black6/bk6_flight.htm

Cheers Dakpilot

• Upvote 1

Guys,

We have to win at least one map! Maybe we have to elect one Höchster Befehlshaber and his deputies! Maybe this helps to coordinate our superior strike force! Not everybody will follow the orders, but maybe a big part of the pilots?

Who is ready to take the responsibility over ze Luftwaffe?  :pioneer:

Alle Mann antreten! 

109e7 vs Pe-2 during Tactical Air War Tour 4, Map 1.

Is it by anychance me in PE-2? I recall similiar hammering by you, just don't sure if 109 just disengaged instead of being shot.

And yes it was hilarious. Although from my perspective there was less audible shots hit than puffs in your video. But I admit it was too much. I even managed to land.

Guys,

We have to win at least one map! Maybe we have to elect one Höchster Befehlshaber and his deputies! Maybe this helps to coordinate our superior strike force! Not everybody will follow the orders, but maybe a big part of the pilots?

Who is ready to take the responsibility over ze Luftwaffe?  :pioneer:

Alle Mann antreten! 

Control of the air from the red side.
Blue in the sky is not - it is a surrender! :biggrin:

Control of the air from the red side.

Blue in the sky is not - it is a surrender! :biggrin:

Most of us can't take truancy or have life to be there always to fight back. But anyway congratulation to winning yet another map without opposition (as you stated) , i see you want to hear this. Edited by 307_Tomcat

Most of us can't take truancy or have life to be there always to fight back. 

Every day, when Moscow 2-6: 00 am, on the server of the crowd were blue.
In the last war, a ТРАКТОРИСТ driver with this crowd fought at this time. Have you forgotten?

Most of us can't take truancy or have life to be there always to fight back. But anyway congratulation to winning yet another map without opposition (as you stated) , i see you want to hear this.

Define "no opposition" please. Or you're just demonstrating bad sportsmanship and finding excuses? What's the next step, shooting at parachutes or joining twb?

post-17483-0-79672100-1478514214_thumb.png

post-17483-0-03586500-1478514242_thumb.png

• Upvote 3

Large number of guys were struggling to Taxi on Stalingrad_Center #94 as well. Some gave up and left the server.

It was a nightmare last night on taxi ways , people crashing into each other , ground looping , people couldn't turn Right , only left , 109 sinking into the snow as taxi ways too narrow , if only i had made a video .

I think Axis lost quit a few planes (ditched) last night .  :mellow:  :mellow:

Edited by II./JG77_Con

What was the cause of the lost map now? How can a team lose within a few hours? As I logged out yesterday evening, we had recaptured a airfield.

Tanks again?

Define "no opposition" please. Or you're just demonstrating bad sportsmanship and finding excuses? What's the next step, shooting at parachutes or joining twb?

Please shooting parachutes is happening both sides . And shooting down landing aircraft . !!

You have won this campaign its clear .In fact i think VVS win nearly all main servers . !

I had no idea we had just lost the third Map . I was guessing as such until i read the post above , it was very clear last night that we would lose it again . 

So we lost the third map with in 24 hours ..... What happened .

Please can some one explain .

Edited by II./JG77_Con

something is fishy. This morning I checked the statistics and We weren't even near to the limits.

Kanthon may you please check this? 

The Axis side lost all fields. Nothing to do with tanks. The server and the stats are stable, excellent job =LG=.

The Axis side lost all fields. Nothing to do with tanks. The server and the stats are stable, excellent job =LG=.

Lost all airfields in 10 Hours? ~5 Battles? Wow. What is going on there?

That screens do not prove nothing as all we know. If i would you i would look firstly at continuous stats and then you will have that point. Other matters - what was my intention you don't understand so stop writing stupid comments in my adress.

I didn't insult you but if that's the way you roll - fair enough.

Who said ,that you insulted me? Just stop write stupid comments (the ones).

32vs20 is not the same as 14vs2 or 12vs0 as we occasionally see in early EU hours... There's just not enough players playing IL-2 BoX, two or three servers full on busy hours and only few during quiet hours. So there's that. Will be less when TF 5.0 patch to Cliffs of Dover arrives...

Every day, when Moscow 2-6: 00 am, on the server of the crowd were blue.

In the last war, a ТРАКТОРИСТ driver with this crowd fought at this time. Have you forgotten?

How would i know i guess i was sleeping? I was VVS last war (i fllip side for each new war) and he was flying Jerrys. Now when he is VVS is he still playing at 2-6 am ? Btw it is possible to win map over one night with resistence? And we just got better planes.... Edited by 307_Tomcat

Problem is we cannot switch sides .... I would rather have a 7vs7 at some unpopulated hours than a 12vs2 .... And some players would actually join and try to balance the map , choosing the lesser one.

Unfortunatly as we cannot switch .... It is impossible.

I also suspect at peak hour times that the number of player WANTING to join is balanced.... Unfortunatly the 64 player limit makes every map switching a run to logg in .... Resulting in unbalanced numbers on the server ...

Switching sides was possible on previous campaigns. You would have to change your nickname on il2.sturmovik.com and register it on TAW. Changing nicknames from one to another depending which side you want to play.

I guess it is kind of necessary to abandon one's commitment to the one side in purpose of increasing balance.

Is it by anychance me in PE-2? I recall similiar hammering by you, just don't sure if 109 just disengaged instead of being shot.

And yes it was hilarious. Although from my perspective there was less audible shots hit than puffs in your video. But I admit it was too much. I even managed to land.

Yes Cethanu, it was you ---- I intentionally didn't turn icons on while replaying the track to give away your identity because it didn't seem appropriate without your approval.  It's amazing that you still made it back!  Salute!

post-24105-0-51220900-1478530579_thumb.jpg

Here's the coalition chart of the last 3 days of logged in pilots on TAW.   This should help address any point in time misconceptions. Salute!

All Times are USA Eastern Time.

post-24105-0-32913200-1478530609_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hi

Not sure if this is the place to post "bugs" (the term bugs meaning stuff i dont understand probably) but anyhow

today in map 4, I started with (among other things) 2 Bf110s and 2 He111 bombers. I ditched one 110 and got captured then I got a 111 shot down and i was killed. The remaining 111 i took, bombed stuff and was taking back home when the server finished. Flight time was over an hour and, although i was under attack from fighters, the aircraft was still in one piece. 

My stats and allocation currently show that i still have 2 110s but have no 111s (other than transport). the last sortie is showing as "In air" and "Invalid Plane". Im also showing 3 ground targets destroyed when the mission stats where showing considerably more. 

Thanks

BOO

Edited by 5./ZG1_BOO

account  Hello! Can you please help me, can you delete my account JGr8_GUGA_? The reason is i changed a squadron and now i'm flying with =ART= guys. Can i start flying with them on a Red side now or do i have to wait untill another war?

Hi

Not sure if this is the place to post "bugs" (the term bugs meaning stuff i dont understand probably) but anyhow

today in map 4, I started with (among other things) 2 Bf110s and 2 He111 bombers. I ditched one 110 and got captured then I got a 111 shot down and i was killed. The remaining 111 i took, bombed stuff and was taking back home when the server finished. Flight time was over an hour and, although i was under attack from fighters, the aircraft was still in one piece. 

My stats and allocation currently show that i still have 2 110s but have no 111s (other than transport). the last sortie is showing as "In air" and "Invalid Plane". Im also showing 3 ground targets destroyed when the mission stats where showing considerably more. 

Thanks

BOO

"That username or e-mail address is already registered."

I am getting this error when I try register.

Pls fix Kathon.

Thanks in advance.

account  Hello! Can you please help me, can you delete my account JGr8_GUGA_? The reason is i changed a squadron and now i'm flying with =ART= guys. Can i start flying with them on a Red side now or do i have to wait untill another war?

Bugs/Problems/Etc go here: http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/25544-taw-bugs-errors-and-problems/page-3

Here's the coalition chart of the last 3 days of logged in pilots on TAW.   This should help address any point in time misconceptions. Salute!

All Times are USA Eastern Time.

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

Thanks for the data, Pand. Everbody who is capable of doing some basic math will see now, that the player numbers over the entire measured time has been in favour of the red side.

Since the Integral over the time equals average players times measured time (in this case).

Edited by StG2_Schmausch

Switching sides was possible on previous campaigns. You would have to change your nickname on il2.sturmovik.com and register it on TAW. Changing nicknames from one to another depending which side you want to play.

I guess it is kind of necessary to abandon one's commitment to the one side in purpose of increasing balance.

It is only possible in special cases, when someone wrongly registers account etc. The idea of TAW is that you may fly on only one side. 

"That username or e-mail address is already registered."

I am getting this error when I try register.

Pls fix Kathon.

Thanks in advance.

You have already registered. Now you  my login. 

Hi

today in map 4, I started with (among other things) 2 Bf110s and 2 He111 bombers.(...)

Thanks

BOO

According to plane set you starts with 1x He111 on map #4. One lost so 0 left.

Check PM.

What TS is used? 1.5; 2; 3?

I'm not sure but I suppose 3. 

---

1. For bugs, problems and errors please use this topic:  http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/25544-taw-bugs-errors-and-problems/page-3

2. Don't jump into gunners. I may cause erroneous sortie result.

Most of us can't take truancy or have life to be there always to fight back. But anyway congratulation to winning yet another map without opposition (as you stated) , i see you want to hear this.

Yesterday, the front line was in the middle. And we began to attack only three of against your crowd. Red was 3, blue 13. began to shoot down the blue they just piled up. At the end of the summer 7: 7

Here is a screenshot of the last cards http://forum.il2sturmovik.ru/uploads/monthly_11_2016/post-107970-0-35205300-1478558245.jpg

But just 35:6 http://forum.il2sturmovik.ru/uploads/monthly_11_2016/post-107970-0-00799000-1478562066.jpg

This I mean - do not need to invent. The imbalance is and on both sides of this. And it will continue until the time is divided into battle (the most balanced time). The non-combat front line should not move. Or at least Ratio.

Edited by =SRS=Fin*19
  • Upvote 2

Yesterday, the front line was in the middle. And we began to attack only three of against your crowd. Red was 3, blue 13. began to shoot down the blue they just piled up. At the end of the summer 7: 7

Here is a screenshot of the last cards http://forum.il2sturmovik.ru/uploads/monthly_11_2016/post-107970-0-35205300-1478558245.jpg

This I mean - do not need to invent. The imbalance is and on both sides of this. And it will continue until the time is divided into battle (the most balanced time). The non-combat front line should not move. Or at least Ratio.

We had hope that more reds would show up, we were bored, we didnt shoot single bullet and mainly chat about politics on team speak :/ If situation like this happend we do not try to move front line, we wait and chat, btw those hours are best suit for us. Edited by 307_Tomcat

These missions are won&lost too quickly in my opinion. One maybe easy solution could be that tank/vehicle columns would be scattered little bit. Like simulate a situation that advancing tank column knows that they are under aerial attack and most of the units will drive off the road to look cover. So instead of these straight columns we would see tanks in same locations but scattered a bit like to 100m radius from lead tank on the road. Same thing should be done to defence positions, instead of that tight circle how they are placed now they should be placed in that area but more scattered. Wonder if that would be possible, atleast this way the amount of ground units would not have to be increased...

I think depots should stay as they are to encourage high altitude bombing, maybe double the amount of them(but reduce the penalty when damaged/destroyed) if that's not too heavy for the server...

• Upvote 2

We are on 5th map?

I dont know what we can do, but i think competition duration will be less than 2 weeks..... for me very short mates.

Again, great work guys made TAW posible i hope next edition can start soon  

)

Barely had time to play before the end :(

Maybe like on EU random , add some depot or HQ having to be destroyed before an airfield is open for capture..... To add time for each map