=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

26 minutes ago, Slawinski said:

Think I've pulled a good half of Blue fighter force on the server at that time and almost everyone got a chance to have a go at me. Fun!

Haha, that was pretty epic, there was like ten planes after you 😄

I went to attack their airfield, took quite a while before they realized someone does not belong here 😄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cpt_Siddy said:

:rofl:

Is it funny?  You speak Russian.  Your experience flying with others on Sober Sky is quite different than mine flying on an empty SRS.  We may be flying on the same side but I could not feel more detached from what you guys are doing.  It's totally ok of course.  This is for me a small taste of what most of the world puts up with daily.

17 minutes ago, SmokinHole said:

Is it funny?  You speak Russian.  Your experience flying with others on Sober Sky is quite different than mine flying on an empty SRS.  We may be flying on the same side but I could not feel more detached from what you guys are doing.  It's totally ok of course.  This is for me a small taste of what most of the world puts up with daily.

You are welcome to join us on TS. 

43 minutes ago, DerSheriff said:

image.png.9f9b6c91dc0f1ffebc922e573f81ab84.png

his "wife" bought another license

What a wonderful wife

Aaand Map 2 goes for reds! 

Thank you for everyone involved! Great job nuking the fields all day erry day! 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, DerSheriff said:

http://taw-server.de/pilot.php?name=KOSMATIX
image.png.65ca3f785ec035bb0a11114b2ecee7a7.png

Who cares about lives when you just can create another account?

http://taw-server.de/pilot.php?name=kosmatix27

I don’t know how the server population was at the time his time penalty started.  However, unless this was changed, keep in mind that if you are currently within the time penalty but your side is outnumbered, you get an exception and can fly for the smaller side.

1 hour ago, AKA_Relent said:

I don’t know how the server population was at the time his time penalty started.  However, unless this was changed, keep in mind that if you are currently within the time penalty but your side is outnumbered, you get an exception and can fly for the smaller side.

Every time blues are losing... 

Edited by Cpt_Siddy

6 hours ago, AKA_Relent said:

image.png.415d31827e90b30caf84e700ec88b6dc.png

Imagine that he bought that game again only to play for that particular map.

21 minutes ago, DerSheriff said:

You need to inform the developers about how TAW affects sales growth 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, DerSheriff said:

For Mig3, the ability to use the unique unhistorical armament 2 Shvak cannons is not blocked. According to the data I indicated, this weapon could not physically be in combat units before May-June 1942. Why in one case the weapons on MC202 and 109F2 were blocked for these "historical reasons", but on Mig3 the same weapons are available? This introduces imbalance and openly nerfing the blue side for no good reason.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, JGr8_Leopard said:

For Mig3, the ability to use the unique unhistorical armament 2 Shvak cannons is not blocked. According to the data I indicated, this weapon could not physically be in combat units before May-June 1942. Why in one case the weapons on MC202 and 109F2 were blocked for these "historical reasons", but on Mig3 the same weapons are available? This introduces imbalance and openly nerfing the blue side for no good reason.

dont complain. The Mig 20mm arent as good as they are AP only. So shhhhht.

Mig's 20mm are basically useless. No tracers, so it is very hard to shoot from large distance, and even if you bite someone from up close, the damage is small. MGs are slightly better, but still require many hits to bring anyone down or even prevent them from fighting until they land and change the plane.

32 minutes ago, JGr8_Leopard said:

Imbalance? Give me a break, 109 has every possible advantage imaginable, including numbers on the server for the most of the time.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Guys guys, don´t complain. Victimization is reserved for the red side only on this server.

It can`t nor should be 100% identical for the both sides all the time. Or then we should use exactly same planes for both sides which doesn`t sound very interesting. 

Edited by LLv24_Zami
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LLv24_Zami said:

Victimization is reserved for the red side only on this server.

We can see that this is not the case. The Blues also know how to complain, especially if they find themselves in a losing situation )

10 minutes ago, =2ndSS=Lawyer1 said:

We can see that this is not the case. The Blues also know how to complain, especially if they find themselves in a losing situation )

History shows otherwise in this particular thread unfortunately. I don`t recall a single time reds would have accepted defeat as a fair one. 

Btw, congrats for winning the latest map. No complaints from here 😉 

Edited by LLv24_Zami
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, LLv24_Zami said:

I don`t recall a single time reds would have accepted defeat as a fair one.

No one said anything about the defeat on the first map, although everyone saw that it was due to the fact that the Blues flew during the day in European time without the resistance of the Reds.

25 minutes ago, LLv24_Zami said:

Btw, congrats for winning the latest map. No complaints from here 😉 

Thanks. The red team took into account their mistakes on the first map, the blue team probably drew conclusions from their defeat on the second map. The third map should be even more interesting )

1 minute ago, =2ndSS=Lawyer1 said:

No one said anything about the defeat on the first map, although everyone saw that it was due to the fact that the Blues flew during the day in European time without the resistance of the Reds.

So, in the end, it was not fair 😓. Dammit, well we just have to move on.  It`s a nature of the server. I didn`t pay attention very much to the first map but in the past I`ve seen also a lot of vice versa in TAW. That`s the way it is. 

33 minutes ago, LLv24_Zami said:

So, in the end, it was not fair 😓. Dammit, well we just have to move on.  It`s a nature of the server. I didn`t pay attention very much to the first map but in the past I`ve seen also a lot of vice versa in TAW. That`s the way it is. 

In my opinion, both sides play very well in this campaign. Every team deserves to win. I think it will be fair when the strongest wins in the end

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Cpt_Siddy said:

I'm not sure but i guess you started another sortie before he ditched.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To everyone: There is 23 people connected to TAW SRS at the moment. We encourage you to increase this number.

Thank you 🏆

srs-23.png.c0cfe6829ea01a717fb5f130aa06129d.png

Edited by =LG=todeskvlt
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, =LG=todeskvlt said:

I'm not sure but i guess you started another sortie before he ditched.

This.

1 more minute!!! :)

3 hours ago, -=RedS=-Lisopilka said:

Is it time to introduce a quorum? Blues love to play with one goal in the morning. I suggest starting from 3x3 or 0x10 (as at ADW)

Edited by SV7_Vase
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, -=RedS=-Lisopilka said:

Is it time to introduce a quorum? Blues love to play with one goal in the morning. I suggest starting from 3x3 or 0x10 (as at ADW)

Yes.

Works in two ways. In the eastern TAW before this one, before going to work, I used to check map situation early morning Finnish time. It usually looked more or less like this:

Screenshot_20200511-055626.thumb.png.7e49fbe6a398a14bab0af2ca714a7104.png

That's not an ideal situation but I would be very careful adding more player restrictions. There are so many already that it is starting to hurt more than be useful.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

that and the quorum wasn't working 3 years ago. People didn't join at all if the minium player count wasnt reached.
You know people have better things to do when their flying doesn't count etc.<

I think that is just the down side of a 24/7 campaign. Those disadvantages are hard to avoid.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, DerSheriff said:

and the quorum wasn't working 3 years ago.

Yes, that did not work out at all -- and is one of the reasons why Kathon implemented a lot of the connection rules we have.

The TAW server at this stage has seen a few years. And there is always a good chance, that any topic you can come up with now, has seen a heated debate already some hundred pages ago in this thread. :biggrin:

Edited by JG4_dingsda

10 hours ago, LLv24_Zami said:

Works in two ways. In the eastern TAW before this one, before going to work, I used to check map situation early morning Finnish time. It usually looked more or less like this:

Screenshot_20200511-055626.thumb.png.7e49fbe6a398a14bab0af2ca714a7104.png

That's not an ideal situation but I would be very careful adding more player restrictions. There are so many already that it is starting to hurt more than be useful.

imagen.png.1dd4c06a7f46fdcf8f0ee13a339acc3e.png

pretty historical numbers

Guys, u crying on russian forums about damage model, g forces, shvaks and many other thigs. And in good old manner we have here on TAW the same. Me-262, planeset, kuban map etc. LG guys has by far the best server online and do an awsome job. Its a 24h server so every one has the same chance to join and play 24/7 

So is it now a blue poroblem that reds prefer to do other activities on friday evening than playing on taw ? 

Stop crying all the time, just play and enjoy 

On 10/22/2020 at 8:46 AM, JGr8_Leopard said:

Please fly Red plane ...please . Lol 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 10/21/2020 at 5:24 AM, DerSheriff said:

Would be great if the missions could be scripted that way that they start at the earliest right at dusk and end at the latest when the sun is set.

Maybe hard to program precisely, but yesterday the mission was still live for another 30mins after the sun has set. The game handles low light conditions not very well, hence why I propose  this.

After Cliffs of Dover and DCS I think the opposite. I just mess with my monitor settings until I can see again.

On 10/21/2020 at 2:29 PM, SmokinHole said:

Siddy also speaks anglo very well. Join him in TS and if others are speaking another language Siddy will help you out. He is fun to play with.

13 hours ago, E69_Qpassa_VR said:

imagen.png.1dd4c06a7f46fdcf8f0ee13a339acc3e.png

pretty historical numbers

Really? 

This is a game, all these MP scenarios are very far from historical imo. In fact if you wan`t more historical missions, fly SP. 

I just showed how it was in the TAW before this current one, I have much more screenshots if you like. I didn`t bring it up then because I realized how it is in the 24/7 server like this. People tend to get quite emotional in this campaign and taking things too seriously. It can`t ever be perfect 🙂

Edited by LLv24_Zami
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, mincer said:

Why is the server stopped?

Server is down every time when it comes to the forum to read it. We can't control that.

• Haha 2