Jump to content
=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

Recommended Posts

@=LG=Kathon 
The Ru-version stats of web-taw has no additional information (Aircraft, Took off from, Landed at, Experience)

Can you add this for convenience if it's not difficult?

 

Sample screens.

 

English version:

1337176683_.png.1661d1f1d67daad649b6306f1014c862.png

 

Russian version:

1672363920_.png.aac6fe77fb8005b63cfa510a609f3af3.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AirWolves=CutCut said:

Quick question on over limit. A couple times yesterday we were trying to do some squad ops (We're flying Axis this campaign) and we were unable to get everyone on due to over limits at the airfields. The server wide numbers were way out of balance, 23/11 German advantage. We also had a limited number of airfields, 3 or maybe 4. So the question is, was the over limit due to the limited number of airfields we had available? Or is there a game mechanic that limits when numbers get that out of balance? 

player limit, one side outnumbered in 10 the other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So to clarify, if a side is outnumbered by more than 10 there is a limit put on the the number of pilots that can spawn from the team with the larger number. Correct??
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, AirWolves=CutCut said:

So to clarify, if a side is outnumbered by more than 10 there is a limit put on the the number of pilots that can spawn from the team with the larger number. Correct??
 

yes, the team outnumbering can't have more pilots on its side until the difference lowers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you sir, that just what I needed to know. Now, time to ask the squad if they want to change sides. I have a feeling this whole campaign is going to be weighted towards the German on numbers. I blame it on the 50 cals 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2020 at 2:07 PM, -=PHX=-SuperEtendard said:

Regarding the tecnochat off option:

There are quite some functionalities missing or lacking in some of the planes cockpits that makes having everything off hamper the user experience rather than improve it in terms of actual realism (compared how the pilots managed these systems IRL).
 

  • You can't tell which engines are selected (all twin engined planes)
     
  • Some planes only have wheels or push/pull vertical rods for radiator/shutters control, in real life a pilot with it's muscular sensory feedback can adjust to an estimated position only using it's hands without needing to lose situational awareness looking closely at said wheels couting revolutions like it would happen in game (planes affected: Bf 109E-7, Fw 190D-9, He 111 H-6, He 111 H-16, IL-2 1941, IL-2 1942, IL-2 1943, Yak-1, Yak-1B, Yak-7B, Yak-9, Yak-9T, La-5/5F,  La-5FN, P-39L-1).
     
  • The MiG-3 with it's wheel control for the flap governor has the same problem, which is exacerbated by it's very slow turning and the current problem of the pilot not being able to just push up the pneumatic actuator to quickly retract them and then set it in neutral (the way it's currently implemented in game you need to have the governor set to 0% and it takes a considerable time waiting for that to happen while looking at it in the cockpit).
     
  • A-20B doesn't have a bomb selector visible from the pilot's position, looks like it doesn't have animated the engine shutters control either.
     
  • P-47 doesn't seem to have a bomb selector animated in the cockpit either.
     
  • U-2VS doesn't have bomb selector modelled in the cockpit
     
  • Ju 88, the bomb selector is in the front part of the nose, it isn't possible to see it properly from the pilot position and the nose gunner position can't crawl into the glass nose to see read it properly either.

 

 

In addition, you can't use the auto-mixture feature that's activated when a very specific mixture % is selected. All US planes have this, plus the MiG too.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, AirWolves=CutCut said:

Thank you sir, that just what I needed to know. Now, time to ask the squad if they want to change sides. I have a feeling this whole campaign is going to be weighted towards the German on numbers. I blame it on the 50 cals 🙂 


It is almost always weighted towards Luftwaffe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, WokeUpDead said:

 

In addition, you can't use the auto-mixture feature that's activated when a very specific mixture % is selected. All US planes have this, plus the MiG too.

That's something needs to be looked into properly, I'm not sure if it's a certain % or a value gap, there's certainly a mark in US planes and also Mig-3's cockpit, might be worth checking that. I know some people who fly VR that simply checked where it was located in the cockpit to adjust auto mixture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SCG_Gustav_Hagel said:

That's something needs to be looked into properly, I'm not sure if it's a certain % or a value gap, there's certainly a mark in US planes and also Mig-3's cockpit, might be worth checking that. I know some people who fly VR that simply checked where it was located in the cockpit to adjust auto mixture.

AFAIK there is a range of values, not a precise percentage, for the US planes and the MiG. 

I fly the P-47 all the time without tech chat. For mixture I just look at the lever, set it to auto rich on the ground, and then usually don't touch it again, unless I anticipate a long sortie or I start leaking fuel and have to stretch my legs a bit.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no longer an option for account recovery visible on the STG2 page and unfortunately myself and 5 of my buddies cant log into our accounts on TAW. The passwords that we all set when we created the accounts are not valid for some reason. This has happened before in previous campaigns. is there any recourse besides abandoning the accounts and making new ones?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2020 at 8:04 PM, AirWolves=CutCut said:

Quick question on over limit. A couple times yesterday we were trying to do some squad ops (We're flying Axis this campaign) and we were unable to get everyone on due to over limits at the airfields. The server wide numbers were way out of balance, 23/11 German advantage. We also had a limited number of airfields, 3 or maybe 4. So the question is, was the over limit due to the limited number of airfields we had available? Or is there a game mechanic that limits when numbers get that out of balance? 

There is absolute limit 45 pilots per side and relative limit about 12 pilots between sides.

 

But there is an exception for squadrons: In case there is too much difference in number of pilots between sides (over-limit message on the map) members of those squadrons can still spawn and fly together. The “big squadrons” are squadrons with at least 6 active members. How does it work: a member can bypass over-limit message if there is already someone spawned on the server from his squadron. He can do it only once during the mission. As long as he lands on the airfield, ha can take off again. In general it’s to help squadrons fly together.

 

On 8/5/2020 at 9:55 PM, =19GvFAB=Vlad-Executor said:

@=LG=Kathon 
The Ru-version stats of web-taw has no additional information (Aircraft, Took off from, Landed at, Experience)

Can you add this for convenience if it's not difficult?

 

Sample screens.

 

English version:

1337176683_.png.1661d1f1d67daad649b6306f1014c862.png

 

Russian version:

1672363920_.png.aac6fe77fb8005b63cfa510a609f3af3.png

Sure, added to "to-do" list.

 

 

4 hours ago, madlarkin8 said:

There is no longer an option for account recovery visible on the STG2 page and unfortunately myself and 5 of my buddies cant log into our accounts on TAW. The passwords that we all set when we created the accounts are not valid for some reason. This has happened before in previous campaigns. is there any recourse besides abandoning the accounts and making new ones?

PM me. You password has been reset.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, SCG_Gustav_Hagel said:

That's something needs to be looked into properly, I'm not sure if it's a certain % or a value gap, there's certainly a mark in US planes and also Mig-3's cockpit, might be worth checking that. I know some people who fly VR that simply checked where it was located in the cockpit to adjust auto mixture.

 

The instructions make it seem like it needs to be a certain percentage, not a range. So in the P-51 only exactly 70% will give you auto-mixture, at 69% and 71% you're in manual mode. Only the P-40, P-39, P-47 and A-20 have marks, the P-38, P-51, MiG-3 and all variants of the IL-2 do not. And even in those first four the marks are not very accurate, it's impossible to tell when you are exactly at the precise required mix percentage. 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, WokeUpDead said:

 

The instructions make it seem like it needs to be a certain percentage, not a range. So in the P-51 only exactly 70% will give you auto-mixture, at 69% and 71% you're in manual mode. Only the P-40, P-39, P-47 and A-20 have marks, the P-38, P-51, MiG-3 and all variants of the IL-2 do not. And even in those first four the marks are not very accurate, it's impossible to tell when you are exactly at the precise required mix percentage. 

 

... and that is exactly how it doesnt work. There is no manual mode for p38, p51, p47 etc...

 

And if that works like that in game, then its total b*******. But I really think, that it works correct in game, means range for auto lean, range for auto rich etc..

 

instead of trying yourself, that top speed of P-51 is absolutely same at 50%, 60%, 70% or 80% mixture (for given other circumstancies), you mistake people here! So please try it first and then make conclusions!!! Thank you...

Edited by CSW_Hot_Dog
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1 for the technochat. 

 

I understand that some pilots feel they don't need it... and hats off to them, I wish I didn't need it either. But as a dedicated long range bomber pilot (almost always German) it's difficult to get the plane in the air and gain maximum climb rates to 5k for 45 minute plus missions without it. It makes engine management an absolute nightmare and takes away from the enjoyment of playing the game.

 

I don't really understand why some people have such a bee in their bonnet over this. If they feel so strongly about it just turn it off in your own settings. Why do you really want other pilots not to have this function?

 

I've seen people crying about "advantages" and "just go play WoL" hinting that that pilots that want technochat aren't good enough to be on this server, well, that's just rubbish.

 

There is no logical reason not to have technochat as an option at least. What are the advantages technochat gives to those that don't need it?

 

For me and I'm sure others too, no technochat takes away from the enjoyment of playing, especially for the long range bomber pilots.

 

Just my 2 cents.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, leno said:

I don't really understand why some people have such a bee in their bonnet over this.

 

Well I can only speak for myself and my reason isn't the best as it's kinds "self-centered". IMHO it's to increase the handicap of TAW.

This isn't a cheat like using Reshade, editing their plane set or using some AWACS to gain an advantage by any means. I think it's solely to increase the skill level requirements.

 

Maybe TAW admin can do their magic and only limit this to fighters?

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have contradictory feelings about tecnochat ....

 

In one hand, is true ,absence of tecnochat add a plus of immersion for me ... every time i push a button / key need check on cockpit and be more aware about clocks etc.

in the other hands I see some troubles for use radiators in some planes and for manage with enought accuracy some gauges ....

 

But , maybe best is let Tecnochat as optional, just how was before.

 

Why?   Basically from competitive point of view , i can understand some players can apply next logic.  Players capable to fly on higher level of difficult ( no tecnochat ) must be reward over pilots who dont are capable to do.  TAW is for "elite" players ( i dont agree ) but is the general speach.

 

But from same point of view , no tecnochat not is like no icons options.  I mean, no icons is the same thing for all players, no posible scale of advantages for each side. All players obtain same advantage or disadvantage.
For  no tecnochat , are hughe difference betwen players,  some players can fly airplanes with many of auto-settings with no troubles and other are no capable to conf radiators or mixture wiht required precision due game limitations.
Some players can fly on VR with cockpit in 1:1 and easy check any thing on cockpit, and other fly trought a screen, and need additional keys for reach points of view required... more work than vr players for example...

 

No tecnochat, i think isnt a option can be apply and affect to all players in same way and add a fair competitive factor... is just the oposite, No tecnochat seems more a factor what penlize some kind of players ( no vr users ) and some kind of airplanes , and rewards others.  And i think,this  no have much relations with each pilot skills. Is more relationated with what periferics u use and airplane u fly.

 

Its only my opinion.

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, WokeUpDead said:

 

The instructions make it seem like it needs to be a certain percentage, not a range. So in the P-51 only exactly 70% will give you auto-mixture, at 69% and 71% you're in manual mode. Only the P-40, P-39, P-47 and A-20 have marks, the P-38, P-51, MiG-3 and all variants of the IL-2 do not. And even in those first four the marks are not very accurate, it's impossible to tell when you are exactly at the precise required mix percentage. 

Mig-3 has it, check middle mark below throttle here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh-6oQF4l9I&t=66s

P-51D also has it, look at the white stripe for 70% here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-WxvRRgj3o&t=59s


You are clearly thinking there's an exact value for any plane even in real life, when actually there wasn't, if you are in doubt read pilot's manuals. FUnny though the major problem of technochat off is related to 109s temperature gauge, there's no oil temperature (gauge doesn't work as intented), just water, but that doesn't bother as much because for some reason it's really hard to overheat the engine. Another thing to point out, everyone is going to rely on approx values, just as irl, people won't be flying at exact 1.32 ata, 61" whatever max combat power is, even when taking off, do you really push throttle exactly 1"? I don't think so, neither in realy life pilots did that, it's an estimated value.

Technochat is a gamey thing, seems like people want to fly rather a game than a simulator, IL2 is already pretty much simplified, there's no need for more simplification. I just don't understand all the fuzz when clearly server is running pretty well and seems there's a minority that wants to stick to arcade games buzzing around this forum.

I'm not gonna answer any complains about technochat that clearly aren't core issues of IL2's game engine limitation. Last but not least CB and WoL are on the left.

Edited by SCG_Gustav_Hagel
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, HRc_Tumu said:

 Basically from competitive point of view , i can understand some players can apply next logic.  Players capable to fly on higher level of difficult ( no tecnochat ) must be reward over pilots who dont are capable to do.  TAW is for "elite" players ( i dont agree ) but is the general speach.

 

But from same point of view , no tecnochat not is like no icons options.  I mean, no icons is the same thing for all players, no posible scale of advantages for each side. All players obtain same advantage or disadvantage.
For  no tecnochat , are hughe difference betwen players,  some players can fly airplanes with many of auto-settings with no troubles and other are no capable to conf radiators or mixture wiht required precision due game limitations.
Some players can fly on VR with cockpit in 1:1 and easy check any thing on cockpit, and other fly trought a screen, and need additional keys for reach points of view required... more work than vr players for example...

 

No tecnochat, i think isnt a option can be apply and affect to all players in same way and add a fair competitive factor... is just the oposite, No tecnochat seems more a factor what penlize some kind of players ( no vr users ) and some kind of airplanes , and rewards others.  And i think,this  no have much relations with each pilot skills. Is more relationated with what periferics u use and airplane u fly.

VR gives an advantage probably with no tech chat, which is ok, and also more realistic,Track IR or mouse view is very fast and an unrealistic way to watch your 6 , so gives an advantage over VR ,so in that respect no system will ever be equal.

HOTAS gives you an advantage with no tech chat and also more realistic.

No tech chat makes you want to learn your plane and reward you for this , again more realistic.

I think its the only server with no tech chat? we who like this option at least have one server that gives us this option and makes the game less gamey and more sim.

  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SCG_Gustav_Hagel said:

I don't think so, neither in realy life pilots did that, it's an estimated value.
 

 

Real life pilots did not have their engines holding a stop watch, ready to commit sudoku if the pilot pushed their "limit" 1 second over what was written in manual either.... 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, leno said:

I understand that some pilots feel they don't need it... and hats off to them, I wish I didn't need it either. But as a dedicated long range bomber pilot (almost always German) it's difficult to get the plane in the air and gain maximum climb rates to 5k for 45 minute plus missions without it. It makes engine management an absolute nightmare and takes away from the enjoyment of playing the game.

Climbing in bomber is not a problem. Problem is that mission length is just two hours and not more. That makes playing bombers unplayable, because when you climb at least 45+ minutes, you don't have time to attack your primary target (You can't think about secondary one in this short timeframe) and get back to base.

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Cpt_Siddy said:

 

Real life pilots did not have their engines holding a stop watch, ready to commit sudoku if the pilot pushed their "limit" 1 second over what was written in manual either.... 

And how technochat would help that? As far as I know there's no prior warning in expert seetings, just read the ... gauges

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SCG_Gustav_Hagel said:

I'm not gonna answer any complains about technochat that clearly aren't core issues of IL2's game engine limitation. Last but not least CB and WoL are on the left.

 

Lol, who died and made you God around here? What, you're worried that if I stay I'll catch you cheating, again? 😘 Thanks for the invite to leave, but I'll stay.

 

2 hours ago, SCG_Gustav_Hagel said:

Mig-3 has it, check middle mark below throttle here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh-6oQF4l9I&t=66s

P-51D also has it, look at the white stripe for 70% here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-WxvRRgj3o&t=59s


You are clearly thinking there's an exact value for any plane even in real life, when actually there wasn't, if you are in doubt read pilot's manuals. FUnny though the major problem of technochat off is related to 109s temperature gauge, there's no oil temperature (gauge doesn't work as intented), just water, but that doesn't bother as much because for some reason it's really hard to overheat the engine. Another thing to point out, everyone is going to rely on approx values, just as irl, people won't be flying at exact 1.32 ata, 61" whatever max combat power is, even when taking off, do you really push throttle exactly 1"? I don't think so, neither in realy life pilots did that, it's an estimated value.

 

I am thinking that there needs to be an exact value, because that's how the in-game instructions are written; "set mixture at 70% for auto-rich" not "set mixture for 70% give or take a few percent." I asked about this on another section of the forum here; if it turns out that the instructions are not written well and that it is a range then that'll work for the planes that have some sort of marks on the mixture controls, but if the mixture setting does need to be exact to enable automation then the marks for the P-51 and MiG are useless, they are not precise enough.

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, WokeUpDead said:

 

Lol, who died and made you God around here? What, you're worried that if I stay I'll catch you cheating, again? 😘 Thanks for the invite to leave, but I'll stay.


Stay as you want, in the end I'm not the one complaining being shot down by 262s or complaining about bein chute killed. It's good entertainment how some people get upset for other people killing their pixels that they need to rage in the forums🤣

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, WokeUpDead said:

 

Lol, who died and made you God around here? What, you're worried that if I stay I'll catch you cheating, again? 😘 Thanks for the invite to leave, but I'll stay.

 

 

I am thinking that there needs to be an exact value, because that's how the in-game instructions are written; "set mixture at 70% for auto-rich" not "set mixture for 70% give or take a few percent." I asked about this on another section of the forum here; if it turns out that the instructions are not written well and that it is a range then that'll work for the planes that have some sort of marks on the mixture controls, but if the mixture setting does need to be exact to enable automation then the marks for the P-51 and MiG are useless, they are not precise enough.

There does not need to be an exact value. There is a range. What the precise range is, I don't know, but if you line up the lever with the markings on the quadrant,  it works as intended.  Being off by a bit doesn't change engine behaviour or temperatures. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SCG_Gustav_Hagel said:

And how technochat would help that? As far as I know there's no prior warning in expert seetings, just read the ... gauges

 

 

You have on board clock in your plane... at least, most of cockpits ive flown have one. I use it for navigation and combat timer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Cpt_Siddy said:

 

Real life pilots did not have their engines holding a stop watch, ready to commit sudoku if the pilot pushed their "limit" 1 second over what was written in manual either.... 

 

Seppuku, the suicide; not sudoku, the puzzle game... 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, WokeUpDead said:

 

Seppuku, the suicide; not sudoku, the puzzle game... 😁

Arrange numbers in rows? I'd rather stab myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello...

 

I have been booted from the TAW server 3 times this evening in 3 different aircraft, all of which have been applied to my account; the Fw190, the Ju52, and the He111.

 

Until this new mission from TAW, I have never experienced this issue before.  And my connection to the server is very good.

 

I am noticing an increase in booting of pilots on all the servers recently and I suspect that this is a result of the recent flurry of updates since the major one a few weeks ago.

 

Nonetheless, I am hoping that the TAW Admins could look into this issue as other pilots from my unit are complaining of the same issue on TAW.

 

Thank you...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WokeUpDead said:

 

Seppuku, the suicide; not sudoku, the puzzle game... 😁

094.thumb.jpg.fc2bbd3d77dad2b7939beaf53565e5b4.jpg

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So is chute shooting allowed on the TAW server? Asking for a squadie that got popped in a chute.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 минуты назад, AirWolves=CutCut сказал:

So is chute shooting allowed on the TAW server? Asking for a squadie that got popped in a chute.

 

-XlBsSpDtt04444444444444444.jpg

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2020 at 2:55 PM, HRc_Tumu said:

No tecnochat, i think isnt a option can be apply and affect to all players in same way and add a fair competitive factor... is just the oposite, No tecnochat seems more a factor what penlize some kind of players ( no vr users ) and some kind of airplanes , and rewards others.  And i think,this  no have much relations with each pilot skills. Is more relationated with what periferics u use and airplane u fly.

 

While some of what you say may apply to some players (mainly those who just can't fly without it, and whine because of this, i've noticed the top 5 pilots in each category has changed somewhat..... !!!) this is not reflected in the stats.

In fact quite the opposite, pilots killed and planes destroyed is almost exactly the same for both sides.

If as you say the planes with the more complex engine management where that much more difficult to master, i would expect to see a massive advantage for the Axis..... but it just isn't there.

My experience so far is that people are quick to learn.....

 

Best TAW so far.....

Can't wait for all the other maps in the FULL campaign with no Technochat...

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

i understand what  you try to say Schuck. i think.

 

But really , need lot of especulation for reach your conclusions.... really. I can see same stats and interpolate diferents conclusions.... for example , maybe i expected LW will be masacred... and look! they are the best on stats..... and why this conclusion seem coherent for me?

 

anyway,  i repeat,  stats maybe dont say the same for all of us. We dont have a valid reference for compare from previous editions... many factors are allways on change.

 

:)

Edited by HRc_Tumu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice shot on me this afternoon Schuck ;) I had not seen you...:biggrin:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I first started this game I started with WoL with the direction icon. I would not go on CB because of no icon. I finally tried it and now I love to Navagate for myself. I am sure TAW will do the same for me with no techno chat. Thanks TAW for stepping the game up a notch!! I just lost an A20 because I wasn't watching my RPMs after takeoff DUH! Lesson learned!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HRc_Tumu said:

But really , need lot of especulation for reach your conclusions.... really. I can see same stats and interpolate diferents conclusions.... for example , maybe i expected LW will be masacred... and look! they are the best on stats..... and why this conclusion seem coherent for me?

 

The reality is..... by this stage of the war the Germans were heavily out numbered 15-20 v 1(?) something that cannot be copied in the server, can you imagine anyone joining if it was 40v2 all the time?

The German planes were easier to fly thanks to the technology (Kommandogerät and other systems)  as shown by the ingame stats (top 5), and needed to be as most of the pilots were fresh out of kindergarden or out of retirement (training/ground staff etc) by this stage.

I think the omission of Technochat actually proves this point, and its reflected well. So yes, i agree with you it rewards some and penalises others, as it should, and this is the correct conclusion.

But if you can master the allied planes they are actually pretty good, just wait for the P51(heavily automated) and you will see what i mean.

I think the server shows (without technochat) very well the ability of each plane and the pilot skill level.

Other servers remove this advantage and level the field in an unrealistic manner.

If at this time IRL the Luftwaffe could field the same number of planes as the allied the air war would/could have looked  differently, but they couldn't.

The stats are not the planes fault or the pilots fault, but the limitations of the game and server...

 

As a side note, i think you will find a different result when the normal campaign restarts.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RIP unknown paratroopers o7. We had a good set of drops (60 in total troops landed, Enschede 100% damage) on mission 77 but they did not capture... Curse you RNG!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes JG5_shuck

 

As you say,  many players are learning fast and USA and Brtish planes ( for me ) are handeable well , im more afraid for URRS planes with less indicators , etc, etc 

 

:)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...