=LG=Kathon

Tactical Air War

12 часов назад, Max16 сказал:

В начале было Слово(НульВар)

И ещё, парни, насчёт доната, найдите вариант со сбером РФ, ваши замороченные реквизиты многих отпугивают. 

It's very good idea, can Admins create Yandex money, or Sberbank online payment system? paypal is difficult system for russian community...

17 hours ago, =L/R=todeskvlt said:

I don't know when new campaign will start.

N problem... so please Todeskvit ... i losed my wallet maybe you can know where is it?

hahahhaha.

Posted (edited)
On 6/26/2020 at 6:10 PM, =L/R=todeskvlt said:

... I don't know when new campaign will start.

Don't want to get too philosophical, but one of the things that made TAW special, compared to the other 24/7 servers, was it's limited availability for only a certain time frame. Totally enjoyed that deep dive in to this hardcore campaign experience for a few weeks. The long break afterwards was just as important as the actual campaign itself. If i remember correctly there were only two campaigns a year, back when i first took part. That special feeling somehow got lost a little over time. I mean, if something is just there, almost all the time, it's just not special anymore! So @=LG=Kathon, @=L/R=todeskvlt (and all the others of the LG-Squad), if you ask me, you can do a really long break this time!

Edited by JG4_Knipser
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 6

26.06.2020 в 19:10, =L/R=todeskvlt сказал:

To give you time to prepare we want to inform you that technochat and injectors on TAW will be off. I don't know when new campaign will start.

Hopefully the arcade compass will also be turned off?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, II./JG51Grasser said:

Hopefully the arcade compass will also be turned off?

Isn't that apart of the technochat?

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, -332FG-Hank_DG said:

Isn't that apart of the technochat?

No, its a part of the Indicators...

Deci

Edited by JG4_Deciman

29.06.2020 в 01:08, JG4_Knipser сказал:

Don't want to get too philosophical, but one of the things that made TAW special, compared to the other 24/7 servers, was it's limited availability for only a certain time frame. Totally enjoyed that deep dive in to this hardcore campaign experience for a few weeks. The long break afterwards was just as important as the actual campaign itself. If i remember correctly there were only two campaigns a year, back when i first took part. That special feeling somehow got lost a little over time. I mean, if something is just there, almost all the time, it's just not special anymore! So @=LG=Kathon, @=L/R=todeskvlt (and all the others of the LG-Squad), if you ask me, you can do a really long break this time!

Nobody forces you to play daily, weekly. If people have a desire to play, then why artificially limit it? If you like to play once a month, then this is YOUR problem. I, like most of my comrades, have a break for a week. And I can take this break at any moment.
I apologize for the Google translator.

• Upvote 8

Posted (edited)

Salut all!

I would like to know what your experience with bombing has been since the last but one major patch.
I can only speak of the experience with the German bombs and say that the larger the bomb, the less damage compared to the penultimate patch.
That means the zbs. a 1000SC bomb no longer has the effect it should or should have had (vehicles and trains remain intact in the blasting radius)
Now I have tested online and offline but see no big differences.
Where is the problem? On 777 or at TAW?
I think it's because of the 777 studio.
Why is there so little talk about it in the Englich forums?

PS: please lets talk only over the Game Stuff !

Example 

Edited by JG4_Widukind
  • Upvote 6

Hi Widu, a lot of has have noticed that and end up taking the smaller bombs.

It's kinda weird.

15 часов назад, JG4_Widukind сказал:

Designed as a bug report on the Russian forum, let's see what the developers say.

The static object durabilities have been more or less broken since Kuban release, after which you no longer had those threshold values you could use to have some objects vulnerable to MG fire, some to cannons etc.

My wishes for the next TAW Campaign:

- 2 hours are too short. I would say 3 hours for a map would be ok.

- More ships on the map (Stalingrad and Kuban).

- The ships are undiscovered and must, like a supply-convoy, be discovered.

- And the discovery should give extra points.

- And please solve the bomb-problem on the blue side.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 11

1 hour ago, JG4_Matthias said:

My wishes for the next TAW Campaign:

- 2 hours are too short. I would say 3 hours for a map would be ok.

- More ships on the map (Stalingrad and Kuban).

- The ships are undiscovered and must, like a supply-convoy, be discovered.

- And the discovery should give extra points.

- And please solve the bomb-problem on the blue side.

I like these offers. I also think that 2 hours is not enough

• Upvote 7

If the missions lasted for a long time, we would see more operations using such slow aircraft as the U-2 and Ju-52

• Upvote 3

I agree with previous posts about mission length - with bomber, you spend at least 30 minutes to climb.
I like settings from Finish VirtualPilots  - mission length is set to 6 hours, but can be rotated earlier in case enough targets are destroyed.

• Upvote 6

Bombs have same issues on both sides no?

I ask because i read.... fix problem for bombs on blue side....  and it made doubt me.

:)

I definitely upvote-

Ships... they could work as both supply ships, working exactly like transport columns do now, and attack ships that would work the same way as tanks do now, with the ability to capture an airfield.  And this way, it could open up some of the southeast airfields on the Kuban map that don't currently have roads to them for tanks to get to- which I would absolutely love, as I feel it's a shame that we spend so little time flying though those beautiful Kuban mountains.

Moving trains... they could be completely random, so that they'd be hard to find, but would take down the enemy's overall supplies; or you could do other things with them, like if one particular train got destroyed, then maybe a certain plane or option for a plane would not be available at the airfield it was heading to for the next day or so.

Longer missions... preferably a minimum of 3 hours.  It would be awesome if one day, the developers were able to make the sim have a real time movable frontline.  The way it is now, it's like a mix between real time and turn based play.  I understand nothing can be done about that now though... just dreaming.

• Upvote 7

6 часов назад, SCG_FeuerFliegen сказал:

if one day, the developers were able to make the sim have a real time movable frontline. 

Then we would have to make real time day and night, wouldn't we?

15 hours ago, Wolga said:

Then we would have to make real time day and night, wouldn't we?

I think TAW developers are switching real time switching between the missions, they're just skipping night hours and it make sense.

01.07.2020 в 22:22, JG4_Widukind сказал:

Salut all!

I would like to know what your experience with bombing has been since the last but one major patch.
I can only speak of the experience with the German bombs and say that the larger the bomb, the less damage compared to the penultimate patch.
That means the zbs. a 1000SC bomb no longer has the effect it should or should have had (vehicles and trains remain intact in the blasting radius)
Now I have tested online and offline but see no big differences.
Where is the problem? On 777 or at TAW?
Why is there so little talk about it in the Englich forums?

PS: please lets talk only over the Game Stuff !

Answer here

Before making loud statements, compare in QMB (on a quick departure) how buildings are damaged and then in the TAU mission, the strength of the TAU server missions is set by the server developers.

Scope: Interface Clarification of the proposal: To enable the owners of the server, remove the auxiliary compass and the overload indicator. Advantages: Ability to implement an online project with hardcore settings. Thanks a lot to the developers for the ability to remove tech chat on the server. Unlimited Respect! Now for a complete immersion, please add the above functions. Thank!

Like it please

14 minutes ago, II./JG51Grasser said:

Scope: Interface Clarification of the proposal: To enable the owners of the server, remove the auxiliary compass and the overload indicator. Advantages: Ability to implement an online project with hardcore settings. Thanks a lot to the developers for the ability to remove tech chat on the server. Unlimited Respect! Now for a complete immersion, please add the above functions. Thank!

Like it please

+100%

Lets have a clean screen, and get rid of the "**** fired on a friendly" aswell......

It causes so many arguments and bad blood on the same side!!

PS... would also like a longer disconnect time, 30 or 45 seconds, to stop people jumping ship so quickly when things are getting tough.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

have nobody Problems with this Bombs , you find this ok ?

• Like 1

12 часов назад, JG4_Widukind сказал:

have nobody Problems with this Bombs , you find this ok ?

Devs say it is problem on server side

thats wrong try a Fast Mission and Bomb...try 1000kg or more

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, -332FG-Hank_DG said:

Really excited for western theater TAW again. Do you fellas think the razorback will be included?

If they follow the planeset I've sent them then yes. I must admit though I would need to include 150oct mod too.

Edited by SCG_Gustav_Hagel

54 minutes ago, SCG_Gustav_Hagel said:

If they follow the planeset I've sent them then yes. I must admit though I would need to include 150oct mod too.

Can I get my hands on that planeset? 😉

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, -332FG-Hank_DG said:

Can I get my hands on that planeset? 😉

I've sent you via PM

Edited by SCG_Gustav_Hagel

On 7/6/2020 at 6:47 PM, II./JG51Grasser said:

Like it please

An option for ignore chat messages from XXXXX user / side , will be nice