6./ZG26_McKvack

What is your biggest "realistic" wishes for BoS/BoM?

Drop Tanks and re-arm, re-fuel and repair key option would be nice.

For me is the base trims on axis. Much worse games has it.

Il-2 was the most realistic game in its time, for me is a little disappointment arcade plane control.

It was perfect on Clod, magnetos, fuel tank etc.

And of course gunsight settings.

My dream is to play BOS with instruments on second screen.

Many remarks but BoS is good game for me :-)

Manual start-up like in CloD. Expert difficulty should force manual start-up. No need for clickable cockpits but keys bound to everything you need should suffice. I mean the animations are already there!

+1

• Upvote 2

More peakedness, late and passed WWII piston propeller-driven planes in 1945~1949, like La-9, Yak-3( VK107), Ta-152, Fw190D, Bf109K4 and others, not the planes which only in early and mid WWII.

Airfield reloading and refueling like in DCS. It's a shame to have to land and get out to get a new plane.

This.

It would be great if smoke from a bombing run would last for MUCH longer... it would add realism a lot.

I think the smoke is a bit of a resource hog but I agree, I'd like to see it last two to three times longer if possible. The main thing, for me and damage, would be to have bombs/craters mean something and be able to deny enemies their airfields for some short period of time.

• Upvote 1

A separate key binding for engine two prop feathering 

A much better spotting distance. 

Unlock progress in multiplayer 

Moveable curtains in HE-111

Flyable JU52

Click Pits.

Edited by driftaholic

Hello,

What about possibility  to buy any planes from BOS/BOM and use it, for example , in BOS? I mean, except La-5 and FW190. Say, I would like to experiment I-16, but don´t want to buy whole new BOM?

That system  worked well in ROF.

Sorry If many asked it before, but I can´t read all questions and answers, there are million of them.....

Progress pics of a MiG-3?

Well now that we have the MiG-3 I guess my most realistic wish would be for the 3d model to be brought up to the standards of the other planes.

Hello,

What about possibility  to buy any planes from BOS/BOM and use it, for example , in BOS? I mean, except La-5 and FW190. Say, I would like to experiment I-16, but don´t want to buy whole new BOM?

That system  worked well in ROF.

Sorry If many asked it before, but I can´t read all questions and answers, there are million of them.....

The sales model is different with this sim. You may see that way down the road but not anytime soon. 

- Clickable Pits

- Better performance

- steam achievements and workshop

- full real server with icons

- bigger multi-objectives MP maps

- more ppl on TS...

- flyable, less common planes in sims: i wish i could run search & resuce missions in storch or "bring the rain" via scouting in FW189