Jump to content

DD today?


Blooddawn1942
 Share

Recommended Posts

I thought DD was a Bra Cup size 😊

 

Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo!  x infinity.

 

Where's my Wololo!  and DD?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I lost hope in DD, not launching in a month means that they reintegrated at half of the month and there's nothing to report....February could be  we start see something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

=FSB=HandyNasty

A non-exhaustive list enumerating the things we apparently want 

- me 262

- dora

- Pony

- tempest

- skins

- typhoon

- mosquito

- FW200

- Wololo's

- Stone please

- girls with DD

 

aren't we a special kind of community 😄:drinks:

 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

=IRFC=Hellbender

Sorry guys, but it's all going to be Flying Circus news this week.

 

If you are frustrated by the developers spending time on our glorious Great War flying machines rather than on one of your godless jet-powered monstrosities from World War Episode II: Attack of the Nazis (what an awful sequel that was), do drop by for the Flying Circus Furball on Sunday.

 

 

Smack a Great War flyer in the face! 

 

Lose a wing for no real apparent reason!

 

Jump out of your burning plane without a parachute!

 

Bring your kids, age verification didn't exist yet and it's fun for the whole family!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, =FSB=HandyNasty said:

A non-exhaustive list enumerating the things we apparently want 

-me-262

- dora

- Pony

- tempest

- skins

- typhoon

- mosquito

-FW200

- Wololo's

- Stone please

- girls with DD

 

aren't we a special kind of community 😄:drinks:

 

 

The Me-262 and the FW-200 I understand.

 

But can you clarify what the other suggestions have to do with combat flight simming? :huh:

Dora, Pony, Tempest, Skins, Typhoon, Mosquito, Wololo's, Stone and Girls with Donald Duck? :scratch_one-s_head:

 

 

01.png

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.png

05.png

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.png

09.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/23/2019 at 3:37 PM, R3animate said:

Wololo....

 

On 1/23/2019 at 3:51 PM, TG1_Nil said:

Wololo!

Wololo!

Wololo!

Wololo!

 

 

On 1/23/2019 at 4:29 PM, AndyJWest said:

Wololo?

 

Wololo, Wololo Wololo. Wololo!

 

Wololo!

 

Wololo.

 

On 1/23/2019 at 5:35 PM, -LUCKY-ThanksSkeletor said:

Wololo!

 

On 1/23/2019 at 5:53 PM, LuseKofte said:

Wololoo.....what the f... is that

Nevermind... you wolololed anyway.

 

 

On 1/24/2019 at 11:56 AM, Feathered_IV said:

wololo.jpg

Step on it!

 

16 hours ago, blitze said:

I thought DD was a Bra Cup size 😊

 

Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo! Wololo!  x infinity.

 

Where's my Wololo!  and DD?

Hold on!

 

7 hours ago, =FSB=HandyNasty said:

- Wololo's

 

aren't we a special kind of community 😄:drinks:

 

Indeed! 

 

 

SUMMONING IS COMPLETE!!

 

 

6 hours ago, Asgar said:

olololow anti chant engaged, no DD today!

Find more summoner summoning ololow than summoner summoning wololo.

Edited by TG1_Nil
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ShamrockOneFive
25 minutes ago, Field-Ops said:

Since an update was said to be in January, who here thinks we will see one tomorrow?

 

I suppose it's possible but my reading between the lines had me thinking the next patch would contain the 262/D-9 and that it'd be more like March. Which isn't THAT far away really.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, ShamrockOneFive said:

I suppose it's possible but my reading between the lines had me thinking the next patch would contain the 262/D-9 and that it'd be more like March. Which isn't THAT far away really.

 

No, Jason said there will be a couple of updates before the D9/262 are released. Can't find his post now.

  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ShamrockOneFive
55 minutes ago, Jade_Monkey said:

 

No, Jason said there will be a couple of updates before the D9/262 are released. Can't find his post now.

 

You're thinking of this one I think?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 5:46 AM, rowdyb00t said:

Jason mentions an update in this thread before the Dora and 262 release

 

There ought to be one patch which makes the U2/Po-2 Career playable. IIRC it was announced to be released with the next patch release. Propably next week?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

^ Nope

9 hours ago, Trooper117 said:

And just what is a Stang?... is this modern slang or something?

 

It's a lazy person's phrase, just like nade.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ME-BFMasserME262 said:

would be happy with some news about development of ME262, really just that

 

Shocking surprise, that...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...