4 hours ago, danielprates said:

This is something I often repeat in this forum when I have the chance: as for now,  radio commands are close to useless

I’m glad you brought that up.  Jason said in a recent dev diary that we should keep telling him this as he didn’t hear us the first 1000 times, and I believe him. 

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, sevenless said:

If we could have the system of Il-2 1946 in Il-2 GB I´d be more than happy.  

Same here!

10 minutes ago, Voidhunger said:

K4 skins first. No release this week

Is that a requirement? They released the A8 without showing many skins. They could always show the skins in the update announcement.

Sure no.

i think they will release p47 after provide to us some info about how they modeled supercharger etc.

Or some info about k4. Mods, skins etc.

Yeah, we also heard how difficult it was to model the supercharger iirc. Also when the Spit IX arrived we've got an excellent post about gyro sights.

I hope we get the same info about the supercharer when the P-47 arrives, it was exceptional. And also don't forget they want to give a DD about the Mods for the BOBP planeset.

The testers are quite right now, as they have been for week or so.  Is there hope for this week?:popcorm:

9 hours ago, Diggun said:

Well they did seem awful busy last week... And the testers were quiet

.. Dare we hope? 

3 hours ago, Taxman said:

The testers are quite right now, as they have been for week or so.  Is there hope for this week?:popcorm:

It is getting more likely week by week. If it happens...only they know for sure. I hope so. Would love to fly the P-47 end of this week. Wololo!

• Upvote 2

On 11/3/2018 at 10:03 AM, SqueakyS said:

BoX had a very rocky start. Mostly to do with unlocks and undeveloped single player. Most people who were interested at the start but don't play now left because of these issues and haven't given the series another shot. There is also the absense of any marketing by the devs. When BoK came out I tried to advertise it on Reddit but with the absense of a proper trailer I could only really describe it and it nobody really seemed interested. Hopefully BoBP will be different. 

I agree and disagree with your post. I've had the game from just about the start and I HATED it. Now most of my gripes have been addressed and I LOVE it.

It's come a long way since 2014.

1 minute ago, NN_RugbyGoth said:

Can we agree
That it's too late
To have an update
Next week it will be

Yes, I'm a poet!

Hey! Thats my line!

32 minutes ago, [9thSS]BlackRaven said:

Is too late to say “P-47” ? 🎶 

Hello Saudi Arabia! :cool:

It's never too late to say "P-47".

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, catchthefoxes said:

i just dont know.

hey testers and devs!! is the P 47 coming soon??

I hope it's soon. Maybe they'll surprise us.

• Upvote 1

Everyone getting all testy wanting a DD or the P-47...here I am just wanting to fly the Spit IX more on more severs...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jade_Monkey said:

I think 2018 is already not feasible. Just too late!

OMG!

1 hour ago, catchthefoxes said:

P 47 will be released in 2020

Hum, should that be corrected to 11/20/18?  2 weeks for sure:popcorm:, sorry could not resist, for us old timers from the original I2.

28 minutes ago, Taxman said:

Hum, should that be corrected to 11/20/18?  2 weeks for sure:popcorm:, sorry could not resist, for us old timers from the original I2.

If we don´t get the patch today, then in 2 weeks, be sure. :P

3 minutes ago, catchthefoxes said:

I mean we still have tomorrow and Thursday.

Nah, Thursday will be too late and in Germany we already have 02:00 am. Tick Tock ...I want this damn P-47...NOW!

17 minutes ago, catchthefoxes said:

I mean we still have tomorrow and Thursday.

Jugs half full?

• Haha 3

Alert Alert, a tester showed up on the forums, on the Tempest MK. V Due Date forum about 4 hours ago.  Are they now done with testing? The big question is a update imminent or did they find to many bugs and it is back to work on development on the 47? :unsure: inquiring minds want to know;) or is it going to be "2 more weeks for sure"....

Edited by Taxman
Spelling

I got my hopes up last week only for them to be dashed.

I'm going to tell myself that the P-47 will be done at the end of the year so that anytime sooner will be a pleasant surprise.

Edited by P51DMatt

36 minutes ago, Taxman said:

Alert Alert, a tester showed up on the forums, on the Tempest MK. V Due Date forum about 4 hours ago.  Are they now done with testing? The big question is a update imminent or did they find to many bugs and it is back to work on development on the 47? :unsure: inquiring minds want to know;) or is it going to be "2 more weeks for sure"....

Well we [edited], but then we found [edited]. So, that means [edited].

:P

• Haha 13
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 76IAP-Black said:

What the man above said ...

I belive he thought we deserve some inner information, but later it was moderated. 

the info is [edited], cause  [edited] , and then happen  [edited], so we decided  [edited]

1 hour ago, 76IAP-Black said:

the info is [edited], cause  [edited] , and then happen  [edited], so we decided  [edited]

The Dark Side is strong with this one.

Did someone mention the Tempest?.... listen carefully chaps, do not talk about the old girl as this long winded thread may be locked.

However, continue to ramble on about the P-47 as that old lady is allowed to be glorified and slobbered over to your hearts content.  :rofl: