BlackSix

IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Moscow Pre-Order Program

bought the standard edition based on the news of enhanced campaign, ie more single player content.

also bf 110 is by far the sexist plane of the entire war.

Edited by johncage

bought the standard edition based on the news of enhanced campaign, ie more single

player content.

also bf 110 is by far the sexist plane of the

entire war.

I think you have made a good choise. Agreed about the 110. Second choise from BoM for me is the MiG-3. It is a nasty looking bird.

Edited by Zami

I can't wait for my 110 and my long awaited MiG-3

I am also counting the days to Bf 110 release!My other big wish is getting some ships to sink on a summer map!

I'm with you guys ;)

I am also counting the days to Bf 110 release!My other big wish is getting some ships to sink on a summer map!

Well, you'll get the last wish within about a week and the first within a month or so. You'll be an easy man to please :)

You'll be an easy man to please :)

:friends: couldnt resist, sry  :biggrin:  

seriously, didnt know we will get summer map so fast..thats awesome

seriously, didnt know we will get summer map so fast..thats awesome

It was spelled out in no uncertain terms in the last DD: Update 1.104 comes in late October and it brings (at least) Summer and Autumn Stalingrad maps, the new and improved "early" Stalingrad campaign, the Bf 109E7, new ground surface modelling and an experimental raising of the server cap to 84 players. 

Edited by Finkeren

It was spelled out in no uncertain terms in the last DD: Update 1.104 comes in late October and it brings (at least) Summer and Autumn Stalingrad maps, the new and improved "early" Stalingrad campaign, the Bf 109E7, new ground surface modelling and an experimental raising of the server cap to 84 players. 

Is it unreasonable that people don't spend as much time on these forums as you and I do?

Sheesh, man... Take the feral cat out of your pants.

• Upvote 1

Is it unreasonable that people don't spend as much time on these forums as you and I do?

Maybe it came out wrong, but I didn't intent to be patronising. I just gave him an overview of what DD 110 said, so he didn't have to go look it up.

• Upvote 2

There was absolutely nothing aggressive about Finkerens reply and I am yet to see anything even remotely disagreable in any of his postings. Think you misread him.

• Upvote 4

By 'In no uncertain terms' I simply meant that Han was very direct about what will be in update 1.104, meaning he didn't say 'maybe' or 'perhaps we will have this'. It was not at all meant to be patronising.

• Upvote 1

Ordering now.

The three main things that have changed my mind are -----

The summer map.

The up and coming PWCG.

Tanks.

As I've been away from BOS for quite a while, coming back I've noticed some great changes. A flight log when the mission is finished [Career]. An Orders menu, [nicely done]. Also the feeling of a war going on around you, smoke, explosions, near misses by other aircraft, to name a few.

I quite like the career now, although I would prefer a pilot based career.

Ok, ordered the premium just now.
Now what?
Is anything ready/downloadable yet?
EDIT: Ach, they appeared under QMB. Sorry for asking stupid things.

Edited by kurgubigelzi

Kurdubigelzi -- There are three planes ready, and next week the new update is coming. I think it's only if you have BOS [any version].

Kurdubigelzi -- There are three planes ready, and next week the new update is coming. I think it's only if you have BOS [any version].

Thanks, yes I noticed it almost immediately after posting :-) I have BoS + extra planes from Steam, didn't realize this used the same client.

Thanks, yes I noticed it almost immediately after posting :-) I have BoS + extra planes from Steam, didn't realize this used the same client.

In the end it's all really one big game with the client controling which parts you can use. Any change to the sim itself will benefit both BoS and BoM as well as any future games in the series.

Pre-ordered BOM because how this damn warbirds simulator is good ! Already ordered Bos (standard edition) + Premium Aircraft La-5 (series 8) and Premium Aircraft Fw 190 A-3 there is some time ago now. So I joined the community knowing that I am already a regular of the high quality flight combat simulators  that offer us 777 studios since I have flown already Rise of Flight also ! I'm with you guys! Hello from Paris ! ;)

Edit: Why I am not tag credited for BOS ?

Edited by Worghern

Edit: Why I am not tag credited for BOS ?

The tags are only for the so called "founders" who are players that have preordered the sim before a certain date.

Since you bought BoS after the official release, you don't get a tag for BoS, but you do get one for BoM since you're preordering.

Edited by Finkeren

The tags are only for the so called "founders" who are players that have preordered the sim before a certain date.

Since you bought BoS after the official release, you don't get a tag for BoS, but you do get one for BoM since you're preordering.

Okey ! Thank you for that clarification Finkeren ;) No matter ! The principal is that I finally own the games and I'm convinced this is just the beginning of the adventure :P

Hopefully next week the adventure will take on a whole new flavour :biggrin:

Cheers Dakpilot

Hopefully next week the adventure will take on a whole new flavour :biggrin:

Yep.  A genuine milestone.  Can't wait.  Half term too :biggrin:

Indeed, I can not restrain my impatience too ! :biggrin:

Edited by Worghern

I bought BoM just now as well. The IL-2 Series and DCS are my sims worthy of support. :)

no way to get BOM on Steam?

See http://il2sturmovik.com/battle-of-moscow/

Steam users: Even if you have BOS activated on Steam now, you can pre-order BOM on our site today using your user account (registered email on our site) in which any BOS edition was previously activated. You can activate the key on our site and get access to BOM content during Early Access. Then when BOM is released on Steam you will have an opportunity to deactivate the key on our site and get a Steam key from us and activate it on the Steam page to add BOM in your Steam game-library. Then activate the key on our site and get access to the game without losing all your early game experience on your user account. 

• Upvote 1

give me Rof-like career for bos and bom with historical medals and promotions and you have my money

I much would like to see that... my online dogfight days are probably long gone (WarClouds memories etc.) so I would actually love to see a great pilot career mode, at least something like in Rise of Flight.

I don't see that yet, but I hop we'll get there as I'm sucker for this series... and I really like seeing that sleek Bf-109E in QMB :cool: ...

Well I'm officially on board. The wife has agreed to let me order the standard for a winter holiday present. I also just upgraded my GPU so can't really swing the premium version. Unlocking the MiG-3 will be a labour of love :) especially now that I can go from low settings to ultra!

• Upvote 1