BlackSix

IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Moscow Pre-Order Program

IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Moscow Pre-Order Program

We invite you to become a participant in the development of BOM by purchasing a Pre-Order in the continuation of the legendary Sturmovik series. By doing this, you will be the first to get access to the product and the reproduction of the legendary air battle of World War II which took place from October 1941 to April 1942. Battle of Moscow will include a large-scale map (270 x 290 km) and several famous aircraft that have been recreated from detailed drawings and blueprints (I-16 Type 24, Bf-109 E-7, MiG-3, Bf-109 F-2, IL-2 model 1941, Bf-110 E-2, Pe-2 Series 35, Ju-88 A-4, P-40 E-1, MC.202 Series VIII). Battle of Moscow is fully compatible with "IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad" through a single user account.

Full news

Here's the first 80 bucks of mine.

I might throw in some more along the line for gifts.

Feels good to finally be able to throw some money at you guys  :)

• Upvote 2

Here's the first 80 bucks of mine.

I might throw in some more along the line for gifts.

Feels good to finally be able to throw some money at you guys  :)

Thank you!

Umm.. There is a map in the pre-order page.. and Moscow city is not part of the game map area? A bit disappointing news.. I was expecting at least scaled-down city version. Still, will pre-order this when I get back home!

Here's the first 80 bucks of mine. I might throw in some more along the line for gifts. Feels good to finally be able to throw some money at you guys

+1 on those sentiments.

You have my $80 too. Thanks!

:salute:

Would have paid it for the 110 alone :)

• Upvote 1

Congratulations to the devs.  How long does the pre-order period last for?  The current US/AU exchange rate might see me saving my pennies for some time before I'm on board.

• Upvote 2

Looks like BoM developpment will be fast: Q1 2016 for BoM map & campaign.

Good luck to 1CGS with this new project.

Even if not "historically required" I would have liked to fly over the Red Square though!  ;) 

Yeah, seconding above, how long will pre-order be available to get aircraft for July?

Thanks! Love to buy it but refuse to use $ so please arrange for other currency. 

Master

When we get the planes will i be able to fly example He-111 on bombing missions at Moscow and Ju-88 over Stalingrad in the campaign?

Congratulations to the devs.  How long does the pre-order period last for?  The current US/AU exchange rate might see me saving my pennies for some time before I'm on board.

The pre-order will last obviously for about a year, but this price may not last forever. Just as last time.

Thanks to all who have already ordered! BOM combined with BOS is going to be a lot of fun!

Jason

• Upvote 4

The pre-order will last obviously for about a year, but this price may not last forever.

Hope it will last till Friday :)

BOM combined with BOS is going to be a lot of fun!

Oh yes, it will be magnificent. And will be able to use Mc.202 or P-40 vs Yaks or Fw-190s, this will give a lot of combinations.  

Done,

i have a copy of BOM!!!

Ordered!

Edited by LcSummers
  • Upvote 1

I would like the same size of BoS map, to cover all the bases from where the historical 15(Span.) flow.

From Moschna (Smolensk) to Klin.

But...

PRE-ORDERED!!!

Edited by 15[Span.]/JG51Costa

when the standard preorder will be available???

When we get the planes will i be able to fly example He-111 on bombing missions at Moscow and Ju-88 over Stalingrad in the campaign?

Just read the BoM program detail:

http://il2sturmovik.com/battle-of-moscow/

Compatibility of BOS and BOM: 100% compatibility via a single user account with one GUI and one game client. This means that when you purchase BOS and BOM, content from both titles can be used on all maps in certain gameplay modes (QMB, Custom Missions, and Multiplayer). Content in the Campaigns will remain specific to each title.

Sorry guys,you are not going to having my money. I was so disappointed with BOS I asked for a refund twice and did not get it.Once bitten twice shy as they say.

Paul

Thanks! Love to buy it but refuse to use $ so please arrange for other currency.

Well, I used paypal...and it converted US into NZD, therefore I'm using my own currency. I don't see the difference TBH.

Edited by beepee