I will start this topic to anyone that want to share their groups done with the ME for others to use, can do it. Unzip on your data/missions folder inside BoS install and will show up as groups on the ME.
Im sharing now some basic MP and SP groups for the Russians (This can be changed to Germans Groups very easily).
The file includes; https://www.dropbox....lies MP.7z?dl=0
- AAA group. This group use the complex MCU to make the guns spawn when the enemy is near and despawn when there is no enemy near(7500m).
- Train group. This one will show up when mission starts. You only need to find a railroad and set the train and the waypoint.
- Trucks group. Will follow the waypoints. Now is set to follow roads so place them in a road and the same with the waypoint. This can be changed to be offroad and another formation. Also they have panic stop when a plane attack them. DO NOT USE THIS ONE UNTILL FUTHER NOTICE.
- Tank Column. Same as the train but no need to find a road. They are set to be offroad crosscrountry.
For SP things are a lil more complicated since you have to do couple of things. First of, all groups use a Check Player MCU. which means you have to link everyone of those by Object link (Green lines) to the player. This way you can have more objects on the map since they will only show when the player is closer than 8km, I think is set at that distance but can be changed.
This file contains: https://www.dropbox....lied SP.7z?dl=0
- Groung artillery
- A attack planes formation. In this case they are Pe-2s but can be easily change to any plane you want. Also you need to link the attack trigger to whatever you want them to attack.
- Train and trucks: In this case you also need to look for the inrange/outof range triggers and link them by object to the player.
- Player take off formation. Its a simple circuit with take off and landing orders.
- Planes patrol. This group are Lagg3 planes doing a patrol. It will patrol a zone for X min and after that will go to another zone for Y minutes, if enemy show up it will attack them.
Thats all the time I have to write this down now, tried it out and send me PM with your questions, thanks.
Adding Static fire FX groups for use in MP and SP: https://www.dropbox....3/Fires.7z?dl=0
- Random result. Each equals. One right at the end for SP and MP by SPA23_MikiBzn. Post 23: How it Works. https://dl.dropboxus...ITOR/RANDOM.zip
- Found a bug on the Pe2 formation group and the Patrol one. Fixed: https://www.dropbox.... Patrol.7z?dl=0
- 3 Yaks which are activated in the air 10 minutes after the begining of the misión by Habu a.k.a Phoenix. How it Works: Post 27. http://www.mediafire...kn/Yak1_air.zip
- For SP: Player plane taxi and take off by Habu. Post:29. https://www.dropbox....er taxi.7z?dl=0
- For SP: IA taxi and take off by Habu. Post:29. https://www.dropbox....Taxi IA.7z?dl=0
- MP: AAA with siren alarm. Post:29. https://www.dropbox....m siren.7z?dl=0
- MP: Logic for airfields takes over. Post:29. https://www.dropbox....akeover.7z?dl=0
- For MP. "Radar" using subtitles. Post 30. https://www.dropbox....btitles.7z?dl=0
- For SP and MP: Flare when close. Post 30. https://www.dropbox....en near.7z?dl=0
- Runway lights and beacons, lifted from a campaign mission by No601_Swallow. Post: 36 https://app.box.com/...y5eg0opfhbd5dqa