VeteranenMissions

Veteran66

• 1CGS

I./JG51 over Velikie Luki

Exelent, Veteran66!

Mission Accomplished :)

2015_5_14__17_38_571.jpg

I lost 2 Fw190 from my group: one on takeoff, the second - shot down by Yaks. Stukas have not casualties :) Soviets lost 2-3 crafts, several damaged and flee.

Fight 8 vs 8 looks great :)

It is a pity that many secondary talks in German have not subtitled.

I have only important talks subtitled, many talks come same time so no problems with sound but problems with text.

Most talks without text are combat cry.

Jade_Monkey

Love your missions, you detail freak  :thank_you:

Thanks a lot !

lol is that guy sitting as if he was in a cockpit? he seems to be holding the stick!!

nice trick!

this is a older details, its from my first Mission Chir Front ;)

how you like the new "combat cry" radio calls?

I make it to get a "real" combat feeling.

will add some more voices in future. 

I absolutely love the radio chatter, so much better than the stock vsriants.

+2

Veteran, you're a boss !

Tipp for I./JG51 Mission 2

Do your wingmans not attack the IL2 Bombers, give him orders:

use the command menu in BoS
F2- orders and gestures/ F3- patrols:
F2- patrol for air enemies

"The VeteranMissions are working without waypoints.
The player leads his swarm to the area of operation and back again.
You are the Commander"

How hard would it be to convert veteran's missions to run as a coop with a buddy wingman?

Since these missions are essentially a string of single missions you could put them on your own dserver and coop them with a friend or 2. They will run in sequence from start to finish by default on a dserver. Just curious how much restructuring it would take or is it something Veteran might be interested in doing himself.

Edited by Skoop

How hard would it be to convert veteran's missions to run as a coop with a buddy wingman?

Since these missions are essentially a string of single missions you could put them on your own dserver and coop them with a friend or 2. They will run in sequence from start to finish by default on a dserver. Just curious how much restructuring it would take or is it something Veteran might be interested in doing himself.

Coops will be nice, but I have no experience in making coop missions in BoS, i do not know what all must change.

Blooddawn1942

I had a hell of a good fight in this mission. After watching our Stukas screaming down like birds of prey on their targets, which gave me goosebumps, I engaged the Yaks and managed to destroy three of them and keep them away from our Stukas. Really amazing! :)

Hello guys I have a problem.

I have downloaded the V1 veteran missions no problem they are in my missions folder and I can play them. I used win rar to extract to the main installation path so we can be sure thats not the wrong one.

However when I try to do the same with the JG51 (VeteranenMissions JG51 Velikie Luki ) missions they download to my mission folder and I can see them there but when I go to select them, I cannot do so, as if there is nothing there to select, and so I cannot play them.

Anyone got any ideas?

Edited by TheNoobleWurtha

71st_AH_Mastiff

I have downloaded the V1 veteran missions no problem they are in my missions folder and I can play them. I used win rar to extract to the main installation path so we can be sure thats not the wrong one.

However when I try to do the same with the JG51 (VeteranenMissions JG51 Velikie Luki ) missions they download to my mission folder and I can see them there but when I go to select them, I cannot do so, as if there is nothing there to select, and so I cannot play them.

Anyone got any ideas?

do you have the FW190 plane?

or this Broken Downloads

There are known issues with Norton Antivirus giving false virus alerts and Microsoft Smartscreen blocking files mirrored on Mediafire. Please disable these and attempt download again.

Edited by 71st_Mastiff

Anyone got any ideas?

According to your profile you don't own the Fw-190, so you won't be able to play the missions.

6./ZG26_Custard

Thank you so much to Veteran66 for the truly amazing work. I have one question though, is it possible to enable historic skins for the aircraft within the missions?   

Best regards

Custard

According to your profile you don't own the Fw-190, so you won't be able to play the missions.

Ah thanks buddy at least I know its not my computer or anything! Never even considered that, guess I'm gonna have to get those planes!

Ah thanks buddy at least I know its not my computer or anything! Never even considered that, guess I'm gonna have to get those planes!

nice to find your error, thx guy`s for help

Thank you so much to Veteran66 for the truly amazing work. I have one question though, is it possible to enable historic skins for the aircraft within the missions?   

Best regards

Custard

A-E-Hartmann have make historic skins for the Fw190

After Mission start:

Choose under: Plane setup-Paint schame-Custom-the skin: fw-109_2.jg51_nw-3

• Upvote 1

6./ZG26_Custard

After Mission start: Choose under: Plane setup-Paint schame-Custom-the skin: fw-109_2.jg51_nw-3
:)  Thank you very much.

71st_AH_Mastiff

Hi Veteran, make a bug report for that FW190 mission, I was flying around and took the flack out north of the city. but I destroyed it, reappeared, then I fly by it, disappeared? strange.

Hi Veteran, make a bug report for that FW190 mission, I was flying around and took the flack out north of the city. but I destroyed it, reappeared, then I fly by it, disappeared? strange.

Hi Mastiff

The Flak is fixed part of the map, like the combat objects in the front, so no erasable for the player, only for combat feeling.

Most objects despawn if they are not visible to the player for save fps.