After press START button if I hit "P" key the briefing is cancelled, you mean the Briefing Video stop?

The Russian word still, maybe a issue with my mission install?

please check the

"data\Missions\VeteranenMissions\skip" folder is there the file "locale.locale=eng.txt" with the text

"&extSkipLabel=press mouse button to Skip Intro"

inside?

yes the Video is only in german you understand the symbols so it is international ;) 

Edited by Veteran66

Yes, are this folder "data\Missions\VeteranenMissions\skip"

His contend is:

info.txt

locale.locale=eng.txt

main.swf

The "locale.locale=eng.txt" contend is:

&extSkipLabel=ПРОПУСТИТЬ

I change for SKIP BRIEFING.  :)

skip.jpg

The briefing narration in German is not problem. ;)

The issue is the press in  "P" key are canceling the Briefing. Clicking with mouse in the blinking "SKIP BRIEFING" not.

After press START button if I hit "P" key the briefing is cancelled, you mean the Briefing Video stop?

Yes, after the game start, if press "P" (to unpause the game) in the first secondst he briefing video
animation is closed (without finishing the briefing) and the plane cockpit appear.

In KG-27 mission 1 the "P" key dont close the briefing video.
Edited by Sokol1

Yes, are this folder "data\Missions\VeteranenMissions\skip"

His contend is:

The "locale.locale=eng.txt" contend is:

&extSkipLabel=ПРОПУСТИТЬ

I change for SKIP BRIEFING.  :)

skip.jpg

The briefing narration in German is not problem. ;)

The issue is the press in  "P" key are canceling the Briefing. Clicking with mouse in the blinking "SKIP BRIEFING" not.

Yes, after the game start, if press "P" (to unpause the game) in the first secondst he briefing video
animation is closed (without finishing the briefing) and the plane cockpit appear.

In KG-27 mission 1 the "P" key dont close the briefing video.

you install V4 Hotfix2 ?

when yes you must have this in the skip folder:

P is from BoS i can not change it, for me push the P do not close the Video.

Please check your game settings maybe P have a second function

post-126-0-14604400-1427318030_thumb.jpg

Edited by Veteran66

check the Video from  Mastiff you see at time 7.57 he push the P and the Video do not stop only the Text is is russian.

Delete all and re-install, work OK.

The "P" issue is my fault, I map this key, besides unpause the game, to turn OFF the HUD at missions start

and this briefing video is HUD dependent. Assign Alt+P for use in these cases solve my problem.

Curious is that in KG-27 mission1 this turn off HUD dont cause issue. 

Previously I had tested play  flash (.swf) and image (.jpg) at start of some mission and without HUD ON they are not showed.
But since the BIK video of KG27 mission1 are not affected I dont suspect of HUD. Maybe is related with this new skip script...

Thank you for the help.  :good:

Veteran...Will this latest download have that missing problem file in it.....41 txt....or whatever it was called?

Roger, will try when I return home. Thanks...see you in September....

I forget a folder on the first upload, so i must make a new rar and upload it  :rolleyes:

September, i hope so :)

look Panzer and drink german Beer  :salute: 

I forget a folder on the first upload, so i must make a new rar and upload it  :rolleyes:

September, i hope so :)

look Panzer and drink german Beer  :salute: 

Works well Veteran.....thanks...save me some beer.... :biggrin:

OK, I'm thoroughly confused trying to follow this thread and figure out whether I have the latest version or not.  

Where is the link for the absolutely latest version at this point?

OK, I'm thoroughly confused trying to follow this thread and figure out whether I have the latest version or not.  

Where is the link for the absolutely latest version at this point?

go to first Page of this topic, there is the Link for the download, or click on my signature

go to first Page of this topic, there is the Link for the download, or click on my signature

ooops never mind that feature was turned off.

ok the link just takes me to the first page, no down load..

Edited by 71st_Mastiff

Thanks - got it (again, just to make sure) - looking forward to trying these again.

Anyone working on those KG27 skins ???  

I can try to make some if you guys post here some profile pictures.

Here pictures from my Book:

Chronik Kampfgeschwader Nr. 27 Boelcke Band IV from Walter Waiss 

post-126-0-56304500-1428039503_thumb.jpg

post-126-0-77444100-1428039548_thumb.jpg

post-126-0-67663100-1428039583_thumb.jpg

post-126-0-50980500-1428039624_thumb.jpg

I did it this morning, but I am not sure if the J and spinner are white or yellow.

I cannot paint green that white circle on the nose. Does anyone know where is it exactly ???

Do you want Swastikas or like it is on the photo???

How many He111 skins do you need for this project???

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vjevs9b0ardy54q/he111h6_KG27_1G%2BJM_a.dds?dl=0

Il-2%202015-04-03%2011-19-47-37_zpsym4ij

Edited by =[Coffin]=Gielow

Nice work Gielow maybe a bit too black near the engines, i'd like to have it with the swatiska even if you cant post screens, its historical, nothing more..

Veteran :

Tried mission 3 KG 27 earlier today : had a blast (meaning shot down by flack after bombing), its not so difficult to aim after all, probably easier by a clear night than by an overcast  snowy day.

Would you consider starting the missions with  the engines off and taxi to do ? I know it's not easy with the AI

Edited by UF_Luny

I did it this morning, but I am not sure if the J and spinner are white or yellow.

I cannot paint green that white circle on the nose. Does anyone know where is it exactly ???

Do you want Swastikas or like it is on the photo???

How many He111 skins do you need for this project???

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vjevs9b0ardy54q/he111h6_KG27_1G%2BJM_a.dds?dl=0

Il-2%202015-04-03%2011-19-47-37_zpsym4ij

there are 6 He111 in the Mission, but it is not easy for me to add the skins in the Missions (390MB), maybe when i make a Update.

But you can make Custom Skins for the Player He111 this can use all player self.

Nice work Gielow maybe a bit too black near the engines, i'd like to have it with the swatiska even if you cant post screens, its historical, nothing more..

Veteran :

Tried mission 3 KG 27 earlier today : had a blast (meaning shot down by flack after bombing), its not so difficult to aim after all, probably easier by a clear night than by an overcast  snowy day.

Would you consider starting the missions with  the engines off and taxi to do ? I know it's not easy with the AI

In the Chir Front Missions in two Missions you start parked, this bring many problems so i must make this two missions new to start on runway.

S!

@Veteran66:

Great work.

I am interested in learning how to use LUA with the missions, and I see you have used some in your missions. Can you give some hints on what can/can't be done with LUA in missions, and how it is used, or point me to the direction where I can find this info. If you could provide one(or more) ".mission" files, I could see for myself.

Thanks in advance!

S!

@Veteran66:

Great work.

I am interested in learning how to use LUA with the missions, and I see you have used some in your missions. Can you give some hints on what can/can't be done with LUA in missions, and how it is used, or point me to the direction where I can find this info. If you could provide one(or more) ".mission" files, I could see for myself.

Thanks in advance!

you mean LuaScripts, there are the BoS effects, how its works you see good in my Missions open it in the editor and look how i make it, my english is to bad to write a sample.

S!

I downloaded your missions, but they only have the ".msnbin"  files included. I would need the ".mission" file to open it in editor.

S!

I downloaded your missions, but they only have the ".msnbin"  files included. I would need the ".mission" file to open it in editor.

you do not need it you can open the msnbin file too, you must write KG27_1.msnbin to open the Mission in the Editor, same like in RoF

Thank's again for your work veteran. Just played the latest mission. All worked out well until short before the landing. Had a crash with my wingmen and lost 3 of them. I think I just made my turns a little too sharp. I lost my ailerons, but managed to do a landing. 

And thanks for the skin =[Coffin]=Gielow. I just used it in the mission. 

Edited by Comes

I was looking again Veteran66 pictures and I noticed that the teather band (yellow) is clearly different color from J and spinners. It must be white.

So I made a new skin with all corrections.

Download link:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/bncft31bfc8o4nc/he111h6_KG27_1G%2BJM.dds?dl=0

Il-2%202015-04-12%2010-56-33-05_zpsgmc6y

Can you do one with the Swasti ca  censored please. for movie sakes

The first missions are getting stuck loading and have to force shutdown.

Luascripts/worldobjects/mapemitters/test/041.txt is missing.

iso there a workaround?

The first missions are getting stuck loading and have to force shutdown.

Luascripts/worldobjects/mapemitters/test/041.txt is missing.

iso there a workaround?

you have not the latest version ;)

go to first page from this topic there are the download links

delete the VeteranenMissions folder first:

1C Game Studios\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\data\Missions\VeteranenMissions

and install the "VeteranenMissionsV1"