Bearcat

Ju-87 D3 skins

On 2/14/2018 at 2:36 AM, SPEKTRE76 said:

I think with my new pen display on the way from WACOM, it's time for me to open my hangar again.

Been out of the skin game for a while now but I'm starting to do my pre-flight before I jump back into it.

image-3.jpg?h=640&la=en&w=960&hash=42528

That is good news... now I can start bugging you again for the update on this old girl  :salute:

109.2.jpg

Oh I am sorry but that 'Old Girl' will have to be remade. I didn't recover all of may data. What updatig are you needing?

Edited by SPEKTRE76

Hi Spektre... you were going to put the markers on the flaps as they are omitted on the present skin,... oh, and white walled tyres might be good as well :)

Is there any D3A Val skins for Ju87, if not can some one make one or two ( white one, and green one maybe) if he has time and will for it, its not perfect match but it would be nice to have one for some pto missions, Port Darwin raid with P-40s and Spitfires for example

617b2f915bc6bf80c43d9a0f789aafe1.image.7

12 hours ago, 77.CountZero said:

Is there any D3A Val skins for Ju87, if not can some one make one or two ( white one, and green one maybe) if he has time and will for it, its not perfect match but it would be nice to have one for some pto missions, Port Darwin raid with P-40s and Spitfires for example

617b2f915bc6bf80c43d9a0f789aafe1.image.7

• Thanks 1

I fly the Stuka in one of my campaigns often enough & I haven’t found a Summer skin that reflects wear & tear of a front line veteran aircraft ,especially in the fuselage rendering.The wings as viewed from the cockpit are a bit “scuffed” but most of the fuselage skins look nearly “factory fresh.” I have downloaded most available Stuka skins but perhaps I missed some that look a little more used- do any spring to your mind(s) if so can you give me a link to same? Thanks!

On 10/17/2016 at 7:25 PM, III/JG2Gustav05 said:

Gamma0.63 skins used for ingame gamma setting close to 0.63

Gamma0.80 skins used for ingame gamma setting close to 0.80.

Gamma 0.63 skin is increasing the brightnesss by 20. but those 2 screenshots above are both taken with gamma0.63. 

the skins have red background, in the career there green? so can you do the unit that has green horse? 

Edited by 71st_AH_Mastiff

These are my first skinning projects that I have set myself to. I present to you the first skins of the 5./StG.1! These are neither completed, nor historically accurate.

StG1 Alternate (non-historical).png

StG1 Alternate (non-historical) 1.png

IL-2 BOS Viewer 8_21_2019 9_09_27 AM.png

IL-2 BOS Viewer 8_21_2019 9_09_55 AM.png

• Upvote 1