Bearcat

Ju-87 D3 skins

Too clean for my tastes Hartmann :( Looks like she just rolled out of the factory doors!  Nice design though!  :salute:

Hartmann, brilliant skin! Great job. One thing I would revise is the yellows: it should be darker, less saturated, and more of an orange-ish hue.

• Upvote 1

Great ! Thanks Hartmann, can't wait to have it in my folder :)

I even modified a little something and it's good . ;)

Hartmann, brilliant skin! Great job. One thing I would revise is the yellows: it should be darker, less saturated, and more of an orange-ish hue.

Ok , I'll look for yellow . :salute:

Hey.  So today I am here with two skins on desert Ju -87.  1.StG3 and 3.Stg3, North Africa 1941-1942. 

I apologize for the selection of the draft, version B-2 / R - 2. But I believe, they will come in handy on autum maps.

stuky.jpg?ver=0

Uncensored download:  http://www.mediafire.com/download/0iviv7avhin2nc5/Ju87D_1_StG3.dds

http://www.mediafire.com/download/atb3ql6iqqy2dr3/Ju87D_3_StG3.dds

:salute:

Edited by BP_Iceman
  • Upvote 1

Iceman

Thank you

I really do like these skins

Sth new has arrived in the spray booth. Let's see who can guess what this is? (Hint it's semi historical)

tkJ0tIC.jpg

Another hint ?

post-481-0-73297600-1447761536_thumb.jpeg

Absolutely brilliant job, Iceman!! The colors blend in perfectly with the look of the game, and that's the hardest part to get right. 

Great job Iceman, i am glad to see some JU 87 skins. They are rare!!

I like the sssssnake! ;)

Edited by LcSummers

So here it is :)

Ju 87 D-8 , unknown NSgr, Italy, 1944

6ux5ugws.jpg

Note: It actually looks better in daylight though I assumed a sunset setting might be better to show it off...meh.

Download (including historical markings): http://www.xup.in/dl,12663293/Ju-87_D-8_night_bomber_italy_by_5tuka.rar/

Mate I believe it was either 1 or 2 Nachtschlachtgruppen 9.

I was about to attempt this one myself but why try to improve on perfection.

Cheers,

AB.

Edited by AussieBoomer

One I found on the net.

Nice paint sheme indeed. Could be this one.

Artwork-Junkers-Ju-87D8-Stuka-I.NSG9-ItaJu_87D-7.jpg

Couldn't find a WW2 picture unfortunately.

Mate I believe it was either 1 or 2 Nachtschlachtgruppen 9.

I was about to attempt this one myself but why try to improve on perfection.

Cheers,

AB.

Thx! Unfortunately I found out that the profile I based this one was likely not historically accurate. With your comment in mind I couldn't help myself but redo it to make it atch the more "plausible" refference, which shows this (and other aircrafts of the NJGr.9) with standard green and dark green paint below the white striping.

The other one looked quite ncie though so I made sure to rename it so people can use both. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/m7017ujy4rfha4q/Ju-87D-8_1.NJGr.9_Italy.rar

g27vP9D.jpg

• Upvote 3

Hey 5tuka,

Great repaint, especially the blending of the cam across the top of the tail section. (I know how much of a pain that can be). Great work.

I love the look of the second stuka. Squiggle pattern over the black, Might give it a try if you havn't claimed it already.

Cheers mate.

New skin is in the works but I have trouble identifying this particular emblem. Does sby know what it is? Looks kind of like a moscito to me.

P8tGnhx.jpg

Unforutnately this is the only profile I could find about this plane.

Ju-87 D-8  I.Nachtschlachtgruppe 1 Germany 1944-45

cKbcd9U.jpg

This skin was quite fun to make, not because of the colour sheme (which obviously wasn't too difficult) but the weathering involved. As a late 1944/45 machine this Stuka was supposed to look old, dirty and exhausted, but still capeable to pack a punch. I really tried my best to meat the sweetspot between nicely weathered and disgusting to resmeble it's rather poor but not unworthy late war condition.

Download:http://www.mediafire.com/download/5uebk33k5hae1e7/Ju-87D-8_1.NSGr1_Germany_1944.rar

PS: The emblem on the wheelcovers may be a little inaccurate since I tried to redraw it as best as I could form the posted profile. If sby finds the original in better quality I will correct it as nessecary.

Edited by Stab/JG26_5tuka

Nice skin :)

Your illustration clearly shows a full swastika though... are you doing one with the correct tail markings?

I do understand your request Trooper but due to personal reasons I usually don't put swastikas on my skins purposely, not to mention fly with a swastika in BoS.

Don't want to explain this all here though as it would be way offtopic. Maybe I'll add a second version with historical makings in future. For me this is as far as it can be:

RQLSpOl.jpg

If I'll update this skin I may include this as the "censored" version if it's more appreciated than the standard IL-2 one.

Btw: Next skin is coming tomorrow. :salute:

Edited by Stab/JG26_5tuka

Ju-87 D-5N 1.Nachtschlachtgruppe 10 Fürth, 1945

ju87d-9.jpg

2tx3KaO.jpg

This is a completely remastered version of my first Ju-87 skin released (page 1). It uses many improvements and feautures I developed for earlier skins to make it appear more realistic and authentic than the previous version.

My plan is to release all of my late war Stukas in a seperate pack in future which makes it easier to coodinate everything.

Download:http://www.mediafire.com/download/a4ccce82yuz441w/Ju-87D-5N_1.NSGr10_Fuerth_1945.rar

• Upvote 2