DVii F wierd triangles

Cant get around where these weird triangles are in the mapping, they seem to be there on all dvii F skins with closed engine, just not as visible as whole area is same color. But in a striped skins as the one I am working on.. they burn the eyes ☠️💩  Someone help?

1.jpg

I've had a few times where I can't find a part that I need to color/paint. I find the best way to find it is to try marking stuff that is the same color as the trouble spot with a bright pink color, or something else that really stands out. Start off with large areas, then work down to smaller areas.

I would bet that the triangle may be hidden in the front face of the engine cowling. Since you said it is on the closed cowling D7's, you may also look at those particular spots.

If you can't find it by trying spots that look likely, you can always brute-force it by coloring half of the skin pink, and seeing if that little triangle changes color. If yes, cut that section in half again. If not, try the other side.

@J5_Rumey the white grill border pokes through the engine cover in some areas, so you would need to add the black stripes to that part of the grill. I'll try to find an image of that area in Photoshop. S!

Edited by the_dudeWG
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, the_dudeWG said:

@J5_Rumey the white grill border pokes through the engine cover in some areas, so you would need to add the black stripes to that part of the grill. I'll try to find an image of that area in Photoshop. S!

That would be superb! Thank you!