Me 410 reference images

LukeFF

I want to ask for some help.
I'm woking on my comic book "The Old Tiger" which is about a mission of the 102/2 "Tigris" Hungarian Me 210 Ca-1 fast bomber squadron. My grandfather (he is on my profile picture) was gunner on a 210. The C (and D) variant had the same long fuselage as the 410 and the cockpit equipment too. I want to draw it as accurate as possible - the story is true as well - and I'm missing some details.
Knows somebody maybe what the text on the two labels marked with red 1 and 2 on my (work in progress) drawing was? The label under the airspeed indicator shows speed limitations for sure, I saw a closer photo from that, but it was not full legible (I even held a piece of that left instrument panel in my hand, but that label was badly damaged on it). The label on the rear gun controller is still a mystery for me :)
Thank You for any advice!

Oreg_Tigris_WIP_012C.jpg

• Like 3

ITAF_Airone1989
7 minutes ago, Pozsgay said:

I want to ask for some help.

Sorry that I cannot help you, but your work seems to be amazing!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pozsgay said:

Knows somebody maybe what the text on the two labels marked with red 1 and 2 on my (work in progress) drawing was? The label under the airspeed indicator shows speed limitations for sure, I saw a closer photo from that, but it was not full legible (I even held a piece of that left instrument panel in my hand, but that label was badly damaged on it). The label on the rear gun controller is still a mystery for me :)

Here's an image of the red label in the cockpit. Although I wonder if the Hungarian build Ca-1 had this label too.

Me210_Tafel_original_03.jpg

Edited by Juri_JS
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Juri_JS said:

Here's an image of the red label in the cockpit. Although I wonder if the Hungarian build Ca-1 had this label too.

Me210_Tafel_original_03.jpg

Thank You!
I have this image, but I was unable to read the full text on it:
Looks like something:
Höchst zul. an-
gezeigt Geschw.      b.Bahn? Flug?
Höhe Km.   9   7   5   3
Va.Km/h   430 500 570 600?

Hungarian built Ca-1 had this panel too (maybe not on all planes). I'm sure, it was in my hands :) unfortunately in very bad conditions.

The attached image has a little inaccuracy:
The manifod pressure gauge was built in rotated 90° counterclockwise (in 410 models too) to have enough space for the cables backside. Like I painted it :) 

The_Old_Tiger_v004_043.jpg

1 hour ago, Pozsgay said:

Bahn? Flug?

I think the abbrevated word is "Bahnneigungsflug", but I can't identify all letters. It could be "Bahnneig.-Flug".

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...