Jump to content
Blitzen

Have any of the ReverbG2 pre-order buyers received their headsets yet?

Recommended Posts

Early pre-orders of the ReverbG2 were supposed to get their new headsets by"early November" which to me means right about now. What's the word from the Reverb people-are the new heasets getting ready to ship or even already sipped ? I pre-ordered a little late & am slated to get my headset  in "early December", so I'm naturally curious about how close the schedule is being kept to.😉

Edited by Blitzen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My latest update received from SystemActive on Tuesday:

 

"We had a meeting with HP today (November 10th, 2020) and were told shipment from factory to the UK of first pre-orders will begin November 13th , 2020.  Once we have proof units have left the factory for shipment to the UK we will provide our customers with an update on numbers and date of delivery to them."

 

The long wait continues...…………………………..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dburne said:

Mine shipped today arriving tomorrow.

How do you know? Did you check somewhere or receive a notice ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Blitzen said:

How do you know? Did you check somewhere or receive a notice ?

I received no notice, but just looked at my order number on the Connection website from the email I received when I pre-ordered. It says shipped there. Weird that they didn't tell me though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vortice said:

My latest update received from SystemActive on Tuesday:

 

"We had a meeting with HP today (November 10th, 2020) and were told shipment from factory to the UK of first pre-orders will begin November 13th , 2020.  Once we have proof units have left the factory for shipment to the UK we will provide our customers with an update on numbers and date of delivery to them."

 

The long wait continues...…………………………..

I had the same email but i think they said we would get another update tomorrow.  🤞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ordered on the 28th of September and all I get when I track the order is that it is "back ordered".🤥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Blitzen said:

How do you know? Did you check somewhere or receive a notice ?

 

I got no notification from Connection. This morning the funds were withdrawn from my bank account.

So I logged into the Connection site and checked my order, showed shipped with a UPS tracking number, tracked it and it shows scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ordered July 4th. Confirmed to be served with the first batch.

 

No Tracking yet, just a "sorry" and a "probably next week or the one after".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pre ordered July 10th, wrote today to ask my status and got a nasty surprise.

I never got an e mail telling me they cancelled my order :(

 

Unfortunately this order has been cancelled.

 

This could have been caused by Billing, Shipping, or Card information being incorrect.

 

Im deeply sorry for the inconvenience but you will have to re-order the product.

 

Jack Samec

E-commerce Sales Support Representative

Jack.Samec@connection.com

Phone: 800.800.0014 x33264 

www.connection.com

0?ui=2&ik=b687ba85ed&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1683183279931412430&th=175bde4674304fce&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ-zDwIZD7Fh2b9BaI285W0404cAsjTm5VJe7pBRqfxDCR-rCEZwlcpwBqkDsSfgWKhQ1s7plOLecZx-7eIQbhdpRBrgma-NHN1y6vm9i2fiIFt0fKAURHC24qM&disp=emb 

LINKEDIN  l  TWITTER  l  FACEBOOK  l  INSTAGRAM  l  YOUTUBE  l  BLOG

cleardot.gif
 
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, SCG_motoadve said:

Pre ordered July 10th, wrote today to ask my status and got a nasty surprise.

I never got an e mail telling me they cancelled my order :(

 

Unfortunately this order has been cancelled.

 

This could have been caused by Billing, Shipping, or Card information being incorrect.

 

Im deeply sorry for the inconvenience but you will have to re-order the product.

 

Jack Samec

E-commerce Sales Support Representative

Jack.Samec@connection.com

Phone: 800.800.0014 x33264 

www.connection.com

0?ui=2&ik=b687ba85ed&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1683183279931412430&th=175bde4674304fce&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ-zDwIZD7Fh2b9BaI285W0404cAsjTm5VJe7pBRqfxDCR-rCEZwlcpwBqkDsSfgWKhQ1s7plOLecZx-7eIQbhdpRBrgma-NHN1y6vm9i2fiIFt0fKAURHC24qM&disp=emb 

LINKEDIN  l  TWITTER  l  FACEBOOK  l  INSTAGRAM  l  YOUTUBE  l  BLOG

cleardot.gif
 

 

Yikes that is too bad.

Did you not have a Connection account set up to where you could go in to check status of your order?

If you do re-order I highly recommend that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, dburne said:

 

Yikes that is too bad.

Did you not have a Connection account set up to where you could go in to check status of your order?

If you do re-order I highly recommend that.

Just re order it, and asked the guy to put me back where I was in que from July 10th.

He said he will try, so lets see.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SCG_motoadve said:

Just re order it, and asked the guy to put me back where I was in que from July 10th.

He said he will try, so lets see.

 

 

:good:

 

Best of luck!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SCG_motoadve said:

Pre ordered July 10th, wrote today to ask my status and got a nasty surprise.

I never got an e mail telling me they cancelled my order :(

 

Unfortunately this order has been cancelled.

 

This could have been caused by Billing, Shipping, or Card information being incorrect.

 

Im deeply sorry for the inconvenience but you will have to re-order the product.

 

Jack Samec

E-commerce Sales Support Representative

Jack.Samec@connection.com

Phone: 800.800.0014 x33264 

www.connection.com

0?ui=2&ik=b687ba85ed&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1683183279931412430&th=175bde4674304fce&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ-zDwIZD7Fh2b9BaI285W0404cAsjTm5VJe7pBRqfxDCR-rCEZwlcpwBqkDsSfgWKhQ1s7plOLecZx-7eIQbhdpRBrgma-NHN1y6vm9i2fiIFt0fKAURHC24qM&disp=emb 

LINKEDIN  l  TWITTER  l  FACEBOOK  l  INSTAGRAM  l  YOUTUBE  l  BLOG

cleardot.gif
That completely sucks. I hope you manage to get one soon.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HP has just emerged as a racist and chauvinistic society for which Eastern Europeans are second-class people.
 
Dear customer,

We are very sorry, but based on new information available from HP, the "HP Reverb G2 Virtual Reality Headset" will not be shipped this year as originally planned.

The new expected date for the Czech Republic and Slovakia was set for January 2021.

It is true that HP has already shipped to selected countries, but unfortunately the Czech and Slovak markets were not included among them.

We are very sorry for this fact and in the event of any development, we will inform you immediately.

However, we would like to state that all pre-orders received by 15.10 will be shipped as a matter of priority.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Helo said:
HP has just emerged as a racist and chauvinistic society for which Eastern Europeans are second-class people.
 
Dear customer,

We are very sorry, but based on new information available from HP, the "HP Reverb G2 Virtual Reality Headset" will not be shipped this year as originally planned.

The new expected date for the Czech Republic and Slovakia was set for January 2021.

It is true that HP has already shipped to selected countries, but unfortunately the Czech and Slovak markets were not included among them.

We are very sorry for this fact and in the event of any development, we will inform you immediately.

However, we would like to state that all pre-orders received by 15.10 will be shipped as a matter of priority.

 

My original delivery date was mid November but has progressively blown out to late January 2021 for Australian delivery so No you are not alone :(

I had ordered on the first day/ couple of hours that pre-orders were available, in Australia (there was an accidental listing prior to that at an inflated price).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RAAF492SQNOz_Steve said:

 

My original delivery date was mid November but has progressively blown out to late January 2021 for Australian delivery so No you are not alone :(

I had ordered on the first day/ couple of hours that pre-orders were available, in Australia (there was an accidental listing prior to that at an inflated price).

 

I pre-ordered (and paid) around July 6 here in NZ and I have a weekly update from the supplier. It is put back every week, the last notification 2 days ago was for put back from January 15 to January 22nd. I don't know where the problem is but I'm pretty unimpressed. I rang when it was (at that time) scheduled for December 22 and was told that they were expecting their delivery from HP around December 19. It will be mid 2021 at this rate. So much for pre-ordering. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow guys that is a huge bummer, that must be extremely disappointing.

I wonder why this is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ordered mine from System active on 9th August so was expecting it in the first 2 weeks as some articles/info for delivery had said - all orders before September would be sent out first 2 weeks in November but now it seems that it's if you ordered before August you will get delivery the first 2 weeks in November so not realy sure when the delivery will be for me just have to wait I guess.

 

The only email I have had from Systen Active was a conformation email for the order nothing since  ☹️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Helo said:
HP has just emerged as a racist and chauvinistic society for which Eastern Europeans are second-class people.
 
Dear customer,

We are very sorry, but based on new information available from HP, the "HP Reverb G2 Virtual Reality Headset" will not be shipped this year as originally planned.

The new expected date for the Czech Republic and Slovakia was set for January 2021.

It is true that HP has already shipped to selected countries, but unfortunately the Czech and Slovak markets were not included among them.

We are very sorry for this fact and in the event of any development, we will inform you immediately.

However, we would like to state that all pre-orders received by 15.10 will be shipped as a matter of priority.

 

I ordered from bestware on July 7. They ship to Hungary so I'm pretty sure they ship to the Czech Republic and Slovakia too. I'm expecing mine in 1-2 weeks. You could try that. Chances are you can even get it a bit cheaper than from local resellers.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine is now officially showing out for delivery, so yep looks like today will be the day.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just received this email from System Active UK

 

The first batch of pre-orders for the UK has finally started to roll out of the factory.  We have confirmation from HP that the first shipment has left the factory and will be in the UK for Thursday 26th November.

There are enough units in this first shipment to supply all pre-orders that were placed with us in July.

We will be getting weekly updates from HP about future shipments of the first batch and will communicate these to you as soon as we get them.

So, for those who pre-ordered in July, we expect you to receive these units on Monday, 30th November.

 

Thank you for your patience.

 

Looks like its pushed back again but at least we are getting them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did finally inquire to HP Reverb with my order number and was informed yesterday that early December would be my delivery date...I'd say barring info from earlier pre-orderes that that date might be a little 'iffy"...

d15002456a67f4f4295741db31779e34.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"So, for those who pre-ordered in July, we expect you to receive these units on Monday, 30th November."

 

Two weeks. Be sure. :cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vortice said:

"So, for those who pre-ordered in July, we expect you to receive these units on Monday, 30th November."

 

Two weeks. Be sure. :cool:

Fingers crossed the date won't change again i ordered mine on the 24th july so looking forward to a monday for a change. On the bad side just found out I'm 949th in the list for my ryzen 5600x 😪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I placed my order on May 29 and don't have a shipping date. I called connection today to find out when mine would ship. They said that it should have shipped already and they would find out when it might ship. I just now checked the status of my order and it changed from backordered to open... I still don't know when it will ship.

 

 

Update: Connection came thru!!!! Mine should be here Tues.

Edited by Stolle
update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ordered on 7/16/2020 and just today when I checked the order status I see it has finally changed from "Backorder" to "Open", and I now have a shipping tracking link - due to arrive at my house this Tuesday, 11/17. FWIW I live in Los Angeles. I don't see the charge for it on my credit card yet, though

Edited by Charlo-VR
Corrected arrival date

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stolle said:

I placed my order on May 29 and don't have a shipping date. I called connection today to find out when mine would ship. They said that it should have shipped already and they would find out when it might ship. I just now checked the status of my order and it changed from backordered to open... I still don't know when it will ship.

 

same here..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got notice of scheduled delivery on Nov. 19th.  Hopeful that it will be a noticeable upgrade to my G1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, 69th_Didney_World said:

yeah, my unit is on the way as well, delivery on Tuesday the 17th...

 

order was placed on 13th of July.

 

:good:

 

Getting close - then you will be :fly:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 69th_Didney_World said:

 

i bet you're counting minutes before you get yours 😄

 

 

Whatcha talking bout Willis?

I been flying PWCG Campaign in my new Reverb G2 all day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dburne said:

 

Whatcha talking bout Willis?

I been flying PWCG Campaign in my new Reverb G2 all day.

 

oh you got it already? grats! 

 

How's the extra pixels? I hope they are as great as the reviewers are raving about them!

 

edit:  never mind, found your anguish in another post. 😄 I'm glad you were able to get it all set up!  Enjoy the clarity!

 

Edited by 69th_Didney_World

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 69th_Didney_World said:

 

oh you got it already? grats! 

 

How's the extra pixels? I hope they are as great as the reviewers are raving about them!

 

edit:  never mind, found your anguish in another post. 😄 I'm glad you were able to get it all set up!  Enjoy the clarity!

 

 

Just you wait.

It.is.absolutely.incredible!

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah Don. Now you've got me all worked up again. I had tempered myself somewhat having received notification that here in the UK, delivery will be 2 more weeks (I ordered early July).

Now I'm wishing my life away again :)

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Afternoon of the 4th of July, I ordered the G2 and flew the Mustang.

 

But still no G2 shipping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...