Sign in to follow this  
MigSu

Blackout in the red side is Killing the IL2

Hello guys, long time out of here, unfortunately no time for sharing here, but always trying to have some on this old passion that we have, the simulation for years and years.So sadly i have to come here to express something real bad i see here in IL2, so not for good reasons.

Yes, its about that thing that i see are some topics like this  G-Forces modeling please fix  about it, and ive seen some beautiful graphics etc etc, so interesting, but i will be direct and objective and no graphics.

After 18 years using IL2 in general (of course taking the classic in consideration and now this one) i never ever feelt this way.

Yes, what is going on this this issue the G Force etc, hey, physics are physics and if is modeled for alla its ok i am agree, but what is not fair or normal is Why the russian plane all of them, planes supposedly good like Yak-1B,7B AND LA-5FN the best of red side now are just impossible to pilot? Are impossible to maneuver because of this even a 400k/h got black and there you go, even when you stop pulling the stick ok, falling like a rock directly to the ground but the MOST INTERESTING PART is that the 109 or 190 even nor newest version continues flying with impunity even faster, turning tier than you take your 6 and well you eat bullet and ground now, simply!

So this is not physics modeling bla bla bla no, is not physics problem because the other plane is also (i think) flying under the same physics rules, and there is another man like in my plane, ooh some one mention that in the 190 the pilot position was better, ok my dear, but not that monumental difference in maneuverability with all those russian plane vs aaaaall german planes all of them.

Last night i was trying to fight on my La5FN  vs a 109,  omg was impossible even face him, i ask him what model was that? a 109 G2 (1942) against my "bestttt!!!" FN guys was impossible in the same time i try carefully not to fo to sleep, not exceeding the 400 km/h not getting darker my screen treating my plane like a little kitty on a ver very slow vertical recovery IN THAT TIME the other guy run 1km from me , turn 180* far faster than me, come i can hardly aiming in frontal now, passing by my side like rocket , again same situation
a) hardly aiming in frontal when he is coming
or
b) he is now at my 6
while i am coughing all time and treating my plane like little baby butterfly in those 15 second german ones go, come, attack do everything and my plane frozen. Never seen an FN so useless against G2. But not only against G2 or using just FN, also all Yaks.

As always blue pilots say this is ok and is for simulation bla bla, sure its ok everything is convenient for them, but hey, as i always say, the Simulation belong part of video Game World and Industry, this is also a business and needs both sydes to works, so if one is affected also the other one will be.

Simply guys, now the red fighter are just USELESS so you are killing IL2 with this.

Regards 

• Haha 1

Red pilots complain for blackout, blu pilots complain for impossible spotting below and red climbing UFO. 😅

I had no such a big experience with older simulator, but I can assume that this one is a little bit different.

It's pretty difficult to summarise such a big topic in few words, but let's try:

1) try to fly on the opposite side. So take a 109 and see how difficult is to shot down a La-5FN.

2) blackout: watch your speed -> if you are too fast you will pass out immediately (also if you are on the blue side), so be careful with your stick, especially with super agile airplane like spitfire or yak.

3) mind your energy -> I saw it's not so important which type of aircraft are you using, but the level of energy that you have at the beginning of the engagement.

If you have more than your opponent conserve your advantage until you see the right moment for hit him hard, if you have less just hope that he will do some mistake (otherwise you will have not so many chance.)

• Upvote 1

At the end.. is the pilot abilty what determines the victory or defeat in aerial combat..

( Try to shotdown a La5FN by fliying a Bf109 )

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ITAF_Airone1989 said:

1) try to fly on the opposite side. So take a 109 and see how difficult is to shot down a La-5FN.

I did, and was amazing, soft, fast climb like helicopter, what else?   Oh, not mentioning the fire power.

1 hour ago, ITAF_Airone1989 said:

blu pilots complain for impossible spotting below and red climbing UFO. 😅

Really? Sorry man but that is senseless,  you can try it

Here you can se, and, remember, that is the comparison of the "best" (until the new release Yak9) red against not the best and used for no one 109.   

image.png.943518835753941e4bd71d6ca963044d.png

Edited by MigSu

Posted (edited)

Yes, I think that everybody know that Germans climb better than Russians.

The point is the acceleration: russians can gain speed faster than Germans. 

So, as I said before, what really matter is your energy: if you are in a Bf109 at low speed and you try to out climb a La-5FN you are dead.

As if you are in a spitty and try to close to much your turn after a dive -> blackout -> terrain.

Actually for spitfires is not necessary to do that after a dive, is just enough to touch the stick 😅

Anyway, this is the reason why they decide to show the G force in the game: if you are above 5 G you are going to pass out.

On 7/27/2020 at 3:27 AM, MigSu said:

Oh, not mentioning the fire power.

And about firepower is enough just one HE bullet of a La-5FN to make impossible to pilot a Bf

Edited by ITAF_Airone1989

G-effects are overdone in my opinion. They made the Russian side less competitive, because of how they crippled Red planes' outstanding manoeuvrability (unless flying at low speeds). Current G-effects may be realistic, but I prefer to roleplay as an elite "blue angel" level pilot (those guys don't wear G-suits even in their F-18s). Certainly some pilots like that existed during WW2, didn't they ? But what the game currently simulates is raw recruits.

So I personally chose to turn on "simplified physiology" checkbox in the menu, because it allows me to push my airplane to its limits, which in turn rewards my coordinated flying and offers me more tactical options, as opposed to just watching for an invevitable and brutal blackout. I think more people should try "simplified physiology": you still get blackouts, but can extract so much more from your airframe and thus the enjoyment of simulation goes through the roof.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, ITAF_Airone1989 said:

3) mind your energy -> I saw it's not so important which type of aircraft are you using, but the level of energy that you have at the beginning of the engagement.

This.👍

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, ITAF_Airone1989 said:

Yes, I think that everybody know that Germans climb better than Russians.

The point is the acceleration: russians can gain speed faster than Germans. 

So, the point is always complaining against the reds, you see you admitted the only advantage is the :

Acceleration?

VS

1-Climbing Speed

2-Service Ceiling

3-Top Speed

a) Low     Alt

b) High    Alt 

4-Maneuberability                   (used to be of red side and was in real live, but not here anymore)

a) Low     Alt

b) High    Alt 

5-Fire Power

a) More and better weapons 

b) More Bullets

6-Diving

+

And an EXTRA Of course, and now, also the red pilots were ladies that just cant support the Gs

But as you said, red are UFO.

What a Joke man!

16 hours ago, ITAF_Airone1989 said:

And about firepower is enough just one HE bullet of a La-5FN to make impossible to pilot a Bf

Oh wonderful at least something we have (good bullet in just ONE plane) 🙄 that is nothing compared to the best fire power of 4 weapons in all german planes and 4x20mm in most of them.  In comparison that is another joke!

(I know FP was a weak part of red planes, but have to be taken in consideration here)

This is falling apart, the reds pilots are leaving and if this continues like this and things like this not fixed this is another that will go away after almos two decades, no pilots, no consumers the project will fall guys!

You know what you do!

Edited by MigSu
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

@MigSu where did I complain?

I said   "red pilots complain for blackout, blu pilots complain for impossible spotting below and red climbing UFO. 😅"

I don't see any complain by me 🙄

And neither I said that is a balance fight.

Still, I repeat (and other players already quote me): it's a energy problem -> if you have an energy advantage and you don't waist it probably you will win.

So, are the axis plane advantage?

Probably yes if you look in the war frame between 1939-1942. Because they were the first to understood that energy was really important.

In 1943 allied understood that too and they produced equal airplane, and in the late war scenario they have airplane that can climb almost as Germans and that have a better manoeuvrability.

I'm really tired of people that complain all the time, this is the situation.

It's like when you lose a match and you complain for the referee. Maybe you loose just because other team was stronger.

If you fly red in 1941 yes, you are disadvantage.

You can choose to complain and say that admin should change it or you can just play knowing that every victory count like x2/x3.

The same if you fly German in '44.

About the G problem:

German and Russian usually pull 5G max in the game, just American pilots can pull 6G due to antiG suit. So on this point no difference between Germans and Russians.

Just remember that if you already pulled some G you could pass out earlier, but still this is the same for both faction.

So most of the time is not a balance game, as it wasn't during the war.

But still it's just an amazing opportunity to learn something new and improve your pilot ability.

Edited by ITAF_Airone1989

Posted (edited)

It's worth mentioning, @MigSu , that the devs have at no stage that I remember, said that there is any g force tolerance difference between any of the planes, with the exception of the USAAF planes with g suits.

So if you in your spitfire black out, and the guy in the 190 doesn't, it's because he managed his g better.

That means at high speed, your sustained turn rate will be the same, for a given speed and rate of turn.

But this is fundamentally correct. That's why corner speed is a thing.

That doesn't mean a spitfire is helpless. I'd does mean you have to think more.

Edited by 71st_AH_Barnacles
  • Upvote 2

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, ITAF_Airone1989 said:

@MigSu where did I complain?

I said   "red pilots complain for blackout, blu pilots complain for impossible spotting below and red climbing UFO. 😅"

I don't see any complain by me 🙄

I know you didn't said that man,sorry misunderstanding, but yes was mentioned by you 😋  So, it's a joke mentioned by you

9 hours ago, 71st_AH_Barnacles said:

It's worth mentioning, @MigSu , that the devs have at no stage that I remember, said that there is any g force tolerance difference between any of the planes, with the exemption of the USAAF planes with g suits.

So if you in your spitfire black out, and the guy in the 190 doesn't, it's because he managed his g better.

That means at high speed, your sustained turn rate will be the same, for a given speed and rate of turn.

But this is fundamentally correct. That's why corner speed is a thing.

That doesn't mean a spitfire is helpless. I'd does mean you have to think more.

I am agree with you, but that is not my point.

My point is (other than those simply 10 or more advantages) that 109,190 are all the time in superior situation, even diving with more speed, recover, returns back and attacks you when you are still coughing from a carefully movement, man that is just impossible so i am not talking about te players super ability and or lak of mine, but the planes, also the IAs so i thought there is no physics for LW.

Edited by MigSu
  • Upvote 1

On the last point you are right: if they have energy advantage you will have some trouble.

I think that the best tattics it's team work: really hard and difficult be coordinated in the right way, but is the best way beat them.

Posted (edited)

I'm always alone and the result now are extremely different than before, man i know how its planes feels like on this sim, but now , no man.

Edited by MigSu

3 hours ago, MigSu said:

I know you didn't said that man,sorry misunderstanding, but yes was mentioned by you 😋  So, it's a joke mentioned by jou

I am agree with you, but that is not my point.

My point is (other than those simply 10 or more advantages) that 109,190 are all the time in superior situation, even diving with more speed, recover, returns back and attacks you when you are still coughing from a carefully movement, man that is just impossible so i am not talking about te players super ability and or lak of mine, but the planes, also the IAs so i thought there is no physics for LW.

Yeah there is no doubt that the g model removes an allied advantage. If you want the old g model in a MP serve, Air attack tactical combat server uses the old model.

• Like 1

The true is on this game, germans planes have a "natural" advantage...lets me explain.

I think reasson is not better tolerance on pilots, seems is something with the response of controls. When u are flying red ( many planes ) u need be very carefull ,  is easy go very fast to blackout when u pull stick.   When un fly blue u feel better when u go to blackout, feels more progresive , if you fail in your energy state and prediction to blackout... u still having a little marge of security.... i comment this because for example flying Yak9 model i have same experience that i have on bf... yak9 can manage better  a blackout. 

My experience shows me , some pilots learn to fly on edge of blackout ,  i manage to follow all the combat one of this bfs pilots. The only way to do, is all the time predicting next moviment,  i was flying a yak7b,  was superdificult for me deal with blackout limit.. but possible. When i do same chase on yak9 i can manage better blackout edge.

At the end, and i dont say is any kind of bias from deves, the thing is , introduction of G-limits stills a very little advantage... but enought if you keep on consideration the rest of them.

One thing ,i think is missing,  we as virtual pilots, only recibe visual and audio info... is a extreme limited perception of real experience ... due  the controls response , for many red planes, alert ( visual and sound )  is too late... i can imagine IRL , pilot have more inputs before this visual and audio alerts, and they help him to manage Gs... for example, when your body are under Gforces ur moviments become more slow and u need apply more force on stick.... for us... force needed is the same, many alert factors are missing before last alert. And we go to "sleep" very fast.

I repeat, i think is nothing with pilots, is something with controls response.

One posible solution can be, anticipate effects, more long grey phase,  and a nice way will be increase  breathing level , increase volume and frecuency of them . Virtual pilot listening own breathing can easy percive level of effort he is applying. This effect more developed, can help to all pilots, and especially to red ones, who have worst response vs gs.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, HRc_Tumu said:

The true is on this game, germans planes have a "natural" advantage...lets me explain.

Hi Tumu

Have you flown enough on the German side to have that weight in the word and make such a statement? Because you sound very sure of what you say, but at the same time it gives the impression that you speak without knowing.

Please proof, not assumptions.

-S-

Posted (edited)

Karaya, Beazil

Guys , is really a waist of time for both ,  expecially for yours.because i hope someone take the enought time to read all my post and understand what im saying. 

if you want continue yours constructive debate, ok , but i have ignore to you as you ignore me. all happy.

Anyway, of course i fly bfs and fokes, of course... is a bit boried for me, but i need know about im talking. And is exactly how i say. some planes have better control response to deal with gforce as have in concrete yak9 , and all the bfs and fokes, but not the rest of red planes. Thats all.  And are ways to improve this thing , like better ambient effects to alert pilot. 

Please read the post , try use your brain and be a  bit constructive, or simply no do comment.

*boried : because usually blue team are  superior to red team on numbers,  because german style requires to much patience for me

Edited by HRc_Tumu
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HRc_Tumu said:

Karaya, Beazil

Guys , is really a waist of time for both ,  expecially for yours.because i hope someone take the enought time to read all my post and understand what im saying. 

if you want continue yours constructive debate, ok , but i have ignore to you as you ignore me. all happy.

😆

27 minutes ago, GOA_Karaya_VR said:

Hi Tumu

Have you flown enough on the German side to have that weight in the word and make such a statement? Because you sound very sure of what you say, but at the same time it gives the impression that you speak without knowing.

-S-

I don't know, I interpreted what he was saying as basically, a lot of the more agile 'red' planes have sensitive elevators and strong elevator authority, so you can black out really quick. Whereas 'blue' planes don't have that same sensitivity, so you have a window of time to adjust yourself if you pull too hard. Whereas, in a spitfire or a Yak-1 you can over-pull quite easily and end up in blackout land, and because of the pilot fatigue model once you make this mistake early in a fight it disadvantages you for quite some time. I don't have the Yak-9 but I have seen others discuss what he is saying about that plane, where the elevator is much less twitchy and responsive and you don't black out as easily since you can't accidentally apply g-force too quickly.

I think its just going to take a long time for people who are used to leveraging that high elevator authority/response in a dogfight to get used to the new model, where applying those forces quick and hard is now a disadvantage, rather than an advantage.

1 minute ago, RedKestrel said:

I don't know, I interpreted what he was saying as basically, a lot of the more agile 'red' planes have sensitive elevators and strong elevator authority, so you can black out really quick. Whereas 'blue' planes don't have that same sensitivity, so you have a window of time to adjust yourself if you pull too hard. Whereas, in a spitfire or a Yak-1 you can over-pull quite easily and end up in blackout land, and because of the pilot fatigue model once you make this mistake early in a fight it disadvantages you for quite some time. I don't have the Yak-9 but I have seen others discuss what he is saying about that plane, where the elevator is much less twitchy and responsive and you don't black out as easily since you can't accidentally apply g-force too quickly.

I think its just going to take a long time for people who are used to leveraging that high elevator authority/response in a dogfight to get used to the new model, where applying those forces quick and hard is now a disadvantage, rather than an advantage.

Where is the evidence? that's all we want.

Anyone can speak for speak, but having proofs you can reach a final and constructive, non-destructive conclusion as those who speak try to do without having solid and consistent evidence of what they are saying.

The sad thing is that instead of presenting solid evidence that supports what they say, they (He)  simply respond to those who ask for that evidence, who will ignore us. 😄

Right on Tumu.  Run with it!  I mean if you can't fight a 110 with a yak and win every single time regardless of what might be happening on the other pilot's end, there must be an issue right?

Obviously with my 25 -30 years of experience using flight Sims I couldn't possibly have anything constructive to ad. 

And I'm sure you have uncovered a legitimate complaint, I mean after all if you post that red pilots are leaving in droves in several threads on the topic, it must be a huge problem.  Please continue to rant.  I'm sure you have the answers.  Now if only the devs would just nerf things to your satisfaction all would be right with the world.

If that sounds a bit far fetched, I must be misunderstanding your position.

Posted (edited)

thx redkestrel, you explain it really well , much better than i do.

Edited by HRc_Tumu

9 minutes ago, GOA_Karaya_VR said:

Where is the evidence? that's all we want.

Anyone can speak for speak, but having proofs you can reach a final and constructive, non-destructive conclusion as those who speak try to do without having solid and consistent evidence of what they are saying.

The sad thing is that instead of presenting solid evidence that supports what they say, they (He)  simply respond to those who ask for that evidence, who will ignore us. 😄

FWIW I don't think there's really a problem with the G-modeling. It's just easier to apply g-force too quickly in the popular 'red' planes because of the higher elevator authority they often have. I don't think you need much evidence to show that a plane that turns tighter and quicker at the same speed will induce more Gs, that's just physics.

IMO It's not a problem with the planes, its a problem with the pilots. For example I got used to being able to pull as hard as I wanted in the P-47 in a turn because with the G-suit it was actually almost impossible to black out because you couldn't pull enough G in most cases - now, with the FM rework and the higher elevator authority at higher speeds, I've accidentally blacked out a couple times because I was too heavy on the elevator. I have a lot of muscle memory to relearn.

• Upvote 3

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, HRc_Tumu said:

Anyway, of course i fly bfs and fokes, of course... is a bit boried for me, but i need know about im talking. And is exactly how i say. some planes have better control response to deal with gforce as have in concrete yak9 , and all the bfs and fokes, but not the rest of red planes. Thats all.  And are ways to improve this thing , like better ambient effects to alert pilot. 

Please read the post , try use your brain and be a  bit constructive, or simply no do comment.

*boried : because usually blue team are  superior to red team on numbers,  because german style requires to much patience for me

Where is the evidence @HRc_Tumu

Please also use your brain and have the maturity to know that to accuse someone or something that is failing, you need proof beyond saying that you know that things are wrong because you have also tried them.

Without the tests, your accusations only show the desperation of the red side for wanting to affect the blue side in every aspect of the simulator. If it is not the weapons it is the aerodynamics, if it is not the aerodynamics it is the number of pilots per side.

what do you want the most?

Stop this show, bring us the evidence of what you are talking about.

Edited by GOA_Karaya_VR
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, RedKestrel said:

I have a lot of muscle memory to relearn.

For this reasson- i think , improve atmospheric effects can help.  If you can stablish a relation between your breathing rate, or some other what effect can translate you a better idea of your speed, you can relearn more easy with more  feeling imputs . The idea is asociate muscle memory to more  feeling ambient. Now is basically asociate to visual effect and i think go to mute.

8 minutes ago, HRc_Tumu said:

thx redkestrel, you explain it really well , much better than i do.

This is an issue that effects all planes my friend. The faster your plane is moving and the more one pulls g's, the greater the likelihood of blacking out.  We have little warning when this happens and it requires a steady hand and some planning when dogfighting.  Otherwise, as you are no doubt aware, you will blackout for several seconds and alot of bad things can happen in that time.  There is not a separate pilot model for pilots of either side.  You either have a g suit, or you don't.  Pilots that don't have g suits will be more susceptible to these forces.  A Yak is a nimble bird.  It's really not a surprise that a pilot could and does black out with it if one is not gentle in the stick when speeds are high.  That's not an error.  The same forces effect your opponent in the same ways.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

i gree with that beazil, what i try to explain, is perception to virtual pilot is very limited, and can improve more effects for can alert before to virtual pilot about situation, as i can  try explain, IRL you feel fatige, this easy and fast moviment ( muscle memory ) you can do seat in your chair in front of PC allways requires same effort ... IRL  is a real  and noticiable effort.  Here in game is really easy pull too much , because some planes can do it... but IRL pilots have better perception, a lot more precise control about forces needed aply to stikc ( the become higher an you really need more effort ) . my comment is about this. Improve feeling for virtual pilots for help manage energy situation.

Im very poor explaining... so imagine.

U , are playing to basketball or football , or whatever u want where u need use a ball . In constant g enviroment,  from same distance and with same ball, u allways apply same forces.  Now imagine every time u try to score, we change the weight of the ball.. IRL, when u take from floor this ball. u can calculate weight and force it will be request ... IRL on first instant u pull the stick, u fell how "hard" its. For me will be great, if the game can transmit this feeling better. And this will help to pilots on more sensitive planes to deal with g forces

Edited by HRc_Tumu
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GOA_Karaya_VR said:

Hi Tumu

-S-

Sorry for my "intromission" but, the same question, have you tyied NOW! to flight with (not the last Yak9) any red plane against any blue one? 

Actually, guys alla german pilot that are just claming and expressing with nice theories , numbers, graphics simulation values etc etc etc they just must try fighting any normal red fighter then can objectively talk, other way are just blindly speculating guys!, sorry.   

It would be nice if blackout was a bit more gentle in its approach I agree.  But people with more information and research on this issue designed this "feedback", and while I don't enjoy blackouts either, I assume they know more about it's onset and effects than I do.  At least, I trust that is the case.  In the meantime, it's a factor of the sim we all need to take into account.  Blackouts are nasty business to be sure.

3 minutes ago, MigSu said:

Sorry for my "intromission" but, the same question, have you tyied NOW! to flight with (not the last Yak9) any red plane against any blue one? 

Actually, guys alla german pilot that are just claming and expressing with nice theories , numbers, graphics simulation values etc etc etc they just must try fighting any normal red fighter then can objectively talk, other way are just blindly speculating guys!, sorry.   

Show us the evidence for validate what you are saying, its easy.. otherwise, is a false acussation without proves.

6 minutes ago, MigSu said:

I fly all planes.  

Karaya, sorry for no answer before to you. I had a bad idea about your comment.

Yes i fly on blue planes, because i need know what happens, and G is a bit  more progressive ( on competitive enviroment is enought ) and have a logical explanation, as is comment here. Because usually red planes have more higher response.

Migsu no problem.

I know u request to me a evidence... but about my comment i think is well esplain here is a fact. An the only doubt about it seems are you, i suggest to you, made your oun test.  U know , maybe your are like san mateo " si no lo veo no lo creo " ;) , no seriously, if you have doubts, fly some hours in red planes in berloga. im sure u can percibe easy, u go more fast to blackout.

• Haha 1

Multiplayer community is obviously extremely competitive and will defend their opinions to the death.

Simply stating that instead of enjoying superior Spitfire maneuverability we are managing blackouts is something antagonizing certain group.

Simple solution is switching to the other sim and enjoying .50cals and reasonable blackout mechanics.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Lets try to get away from the idea that the planes are modelled with biases in them and concentrate more on why people are experiencing what they are.  Otherwise this turns into an arguement that will lead us nowhere but squabbling and arguing.  

Perhaps some time online with a partner on comms you trust to give you ongoing feedback during a fight about what they are experiencing vs. what the player expereinces.  At least it would be helpful in providing a player with more information than they would have on thier own.

I know I spent time with my betters in the past to do this so I could learn more from them.  I found it very helpful.  It also resulted in many many deaths on my part.  That's the major advantage we virtual sticks have over "real" pilots.  :)

Lol Tacu, where are you my friend!?  Tumu, this guy helped me a ton.  He's also Finnish, which might make communication easier.  But I invite you to use me as target practice if you like sometime.  S!

Edited by JG51_Beazil
  • Upvote 2

Throttle back a bit while turning, it helps me... 

1 hour ago, HRc_Tumu said:

Karaya, sorry for no answer before to you. I had a bad idea about your comment.

Yes i fly on blue planes, because i need know what happens, and G is a bit  more progressive ( on competitive enviroment is enought ) and have a logical explanation, as is comment here. Because usually red planes have more higher response.

Migsu no problem.

I know u request to me a evidence... but about my comment i think is well esplain here is a fact. An the only doubt about it seems are you, i suggest to you, made your oun test.  U know , maybe your are like san mateo " si no lo veo no lo creo " ;) , no seriously, if you have doubts, fly some hours in red planes in berloga. im sure u can percibe easy, u go more fast to blackout.

'' El que mucho habla, poco sabe'' 

Bring to us your visual test for validate your point, you are making to bla bla bla.. Man, share with us a test ! this is it.

Leave the '' Red players are leaving the game cause the game are in favor of Lw '' ..

Show us your evidence in a video, and stop this Drama.