Alonzo

Durability update script

Here is a script to update a Mission file to the latest 3.012 durability values provided by @BlackSix. I provide no warranty. BACK UP YOUR MISSION BEFORE USING THIS. I've tested it and the mission loads fine after processing, but again, I make no guarantees. User beware. 

This is a Perl script. If you don't have Perl, you can get Strawberry Perl which runs nicely on Windows. Make a command window, change to the directory with the script and your .Mission file then run "perl update-durability.pl MyMission.Mission". BACK UP YOUR MISSION FIRST.

This will update EVERY and ALL block to the durability value in the Perl script. If you want to vary your durabilities based on block location, you will need to edit the mission after the script has run. If you don't like the default values, you can edit the script. For example, I think 50,000 is a bit high for industrial objects, so I edit that down to 30,000.

NO WARRANTY. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. MAKE A BACKUP FIRST.

update-durability.zip

• Upvote 1

@LLv34_Temuri found an issue with the script not updating models with a name including a hyphen, such as static_sdkfz251-1c.mgm

I've fixed the script, here's an updated version. Thanks Temuri!

update-durability.zip