Yesterday I was doing (as usual) some QMB, when I saw that screenshot appears when the game is loading right before the battle starts... Those screenshots with planes flying you know, and I saw a new picture: ME262 fighting against some P-47s... Man, I did a sound with my mouth like amazed and felt something inside me... I know maybe is dumb but man, I cant avoid the feeling, the hype ūüėā... so excited, cant wait for the schwalbe and the Dora anymore!

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

I had the exact feelings yesterday ūüėĄ I really hope they add a few more loadscreens with the new beautys :) I think this will be a very big patch with something for every one and i can¬īt wait for it too¬† ;) ¬†

Yeah, I've started the game yesterday clicking "PLAY" automatically without even looking and once it already started loading, I got that feeling that intro screen was somehow different. Exited the game just to see that headon between Jugs and Schwalbes and then restarted it. :)

I would rather have Dora released separately, because the Me262 will steel all the glory at least for meūüôā

• Upvote 1

I'm too excited but I'm beyond... dreaming with the Ar234 as a Special Collector's Plane.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, 3./JG15_HansPhilipp said:

I'm too excited but I'm beyond... dreaming with the Ar234 as a Special Collector's Plane.

me too and there is a high chance we will have it

• Like 1

I can't wait for the salt on the multiplayer servers when the 262's get jumped by P-51's and Tempests near their fields while trying to take off and land. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Voidhunger said:

I would love to the Ar234 added at some point as a collectors plane :D

17 minutes ago, Doggo said:

I can't wait for the salt on the multiplayer servers when the 262's get jumped by P-51's and Tempests near their fields while trying to take off and land. 

Just watch out for the Doras flying cover ... just like real life.

• Upvote 5

26 minutes ago, Voidhunger said:

God listen to your prayers :drinks:

Just now, 3./JG15_HansPhilipp said:

Meh no armament and just 2-3 bombs and surely low accuracy and a funny periscope to barely be able to check your 6 doesn't sound too epic to me.

I'd be more excited about complex fuel management and a potential Spit Mk XIV.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, =FEW=Hauggy said:

no armament and just 2-3 bombs

In a Ar234 we will be the Erwin Rommel of the Luftwaffe!
Expect us :cool:

In a Ar234 we will be the Erwin Rommel of the Luftwaffe!
Expect us :cool:

lol alright, not sure what you mean by mentionning Rommel which imo was a bit overrated.

The 234 was just an awesome recon plane but that's about it. :P

lol alright, not sure what you mean by mentionning Rommel which imo was a bit overratedÔĽŅÔĽŅ.

I mean moving like a shadow and.... Rommel overrated? Cmon!

Lets see if it was "just" a awesome recon plane... :bye:

39 minutes ago, Doggo said:

I can't wait for the salt on the multiplayer servers when the 262's get jumpedÔĽŅ by P-51's and Tempests near their fields while trying to take offÔĽŅ and land.¬†

There will be more salt when the 51's get shot down by the Dora's protecting the airfields ;)

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, =FEW=Hauggy said:

lol alright, not sure what you mean by mentionning Rommel which imo was a bit overrated.

Made a few high profile bombing missions too. The Ludendorff Rail Bridge for example :)

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, 3./JG15_HansPhilipp said:

God listen to your prayers :drinks:

Well, 234 was considered to be included in BOBP.

2 minutes ago, 3./JG15_HansPhilipp said:

Where did you find this information?

Jason or Luke? (he helped pick up planes for BOBP) said it somewhere in the forum.

Edited by Voidhunger

I mean moving like a shadow and.... Rommel overrated? Cmon!

Lets see if it was "just" a awesome recon plane... :bye:

What I mean is he was a pretty good corps commander but a rather poor army commander in Africa.

Also the Arado had an insignificant role as a bomber and very few were built (around 200) honestly Id rather have an extra allied aircraft instead.

What I mean is he was a pretty good corps commander but a rather poor army commander in Africa.

Also the Arado had an insignificant role as a bomber and very few were built (around 200) honestly Id rather have an extra allied aircraft instead.

I will trade it only for twin engined bomber(B26), but there is no possible to have it flyable so I would take Arado

8 minutes ago, 3./JG15_HansPhilipp said:

6 minutes ago, Voidhunger said:

Jason or Luke? (he helped pick up planes for BOBP) said it somewhere in the forum.

I think it was Jason who mentioned it as one of the aircraft under consideration for Bodenplatte. They ultimately went with the 262 (another good choice IMHO). The Ar234 is still an aircraft that makes a lot of sense to me:

• Relevant to the scenario
  • A bomber but only requiring a single station to be built
  • A late war bomber at that
  • Already considered for inclusion which may mean historical references may be done

Could definitely be a Collectors Plane consideration.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I think it will be good choice. Its a bomber, its an interesting plane for a non bomber guys, its a jet, its fast.

Only drawback is lack of forward guns

• Like 1

I will be excited after checking FM.  It was not known for turning ability so it may be nice to look at but not to fly like the Jug. 

Just now, smink1701 said:

I will be excited after checking FM.  It was not known for turning ability so it may be nice to look at but not to fly like the Jug. 

The jug is not a turnfighter just like the focke wulfs I dont think that makes it bad.

Whats so bad about the FM?

Edited by =FEW=Hauggy

28 minutes ago, 3./JG15_HansPhilipp said:

Here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uXBkq7U2MmcEwvNLkB2MkKNLkcAMl0em5Arq4Zn68bA/edit

I would love to do the Ar-234 (it almost made the list for BOBP) and make the B-25 flyable, but time will tell what we can do.

Heavy bombers take a long time to build and we try to make everything flyable so we usually stick to what works for the

immediate product and the Bodenplatte time frame was a tactical battle for the most part.

Edited by sevenless
  • Like 1

Can't wait for the 262. Moving aside from¬†personal desires and offtopic, I can't wait to fly that beauty in the career. I hope 1C works that jet out and we have loads of fun. I won't be able to read the formus and all the salt anyways when it launches, I will be flying¬†ūüėĄ

• Like 2

[edited]

17 hours ago, Doggo said:

Or those 262s that outrun your AAA and lay some 500KG eggs on those pretty Mustangs waiting to takeoff.

That's gonna be some Veruca Salt.

Edited by SYN_Haashashin
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, smink1701 said:

58 minutes ago, =FEW=Hauggy said:

The jug is not a turnfighter just like the focke wulfs I dont think that makes it bad.

Whats so bad about the FM?

The Jug can outturn everything in the game currently.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Legioneod said:

The Jug can outturn everything in the game currently.

ahh you mean the flaps got it

Definitley hyped for the Me 262. It's going to be awesome and I hope for Bomber interception in career :yahoo:

• Like 1

I wonder what does it mean "few weeks"? middle of March? end of March? or end of February?:joy:

I noticed the launcher art teasing the Me-262 as well.   The way I see it, only those who have the patience to raise the throttle slowly enough to no blow the engines will fly it.  That tells me that most 262 pilots are either already full Aces or future Aces.  Looks like those P-51s and Tempests might not have the cake walk many might believe.   

Just now, Psyrion said:

Definitley hyped for the Me 262. It's going to be awesome and I hope for Bomber interception in career :yahoo:

Need AI B-17 ūüėĄ

1 minute ago, =AVG77=Mobile_BBQ said:

I noticed the launcher art teasing the Me-262 as well.   The way I see it, only those who have the patience to raise the throttle slowly enough to no blow the engines will fly it.  That tells me that most 262 pilots are either already full Aces or future Aces.  Looks like those P-51s and Tempests might not have the cake walk many might believe.   

hmm I think it will be good in multiplayer when you can surprise someone, but against AI, I dont know. Probably the Jug will be easy prey.

I dont know how maneuverable will be Tempest or P38 but Spit will be pain in the a.. for Schwalbe for sure

And its close isn't it? Two weeks!

..... er, I mean. Really two weeks it seams, not the jokey two weeks.