IAmNotARobot

Developer Diary, Part 196 - Discussion

1 minute ago, Godspeed said:

This Bodenplatte contains much bigger time frame than just one day. ( You know that )

G6 Model was still in use 1944 and naturally shrinking stock 1945 but still used.

On the Western Front, they were out of service by the end of September 1944 (which is the start of the game's timeline), so it doesn't have any relevance for the time period covered by the game. 

1 minute ago, LukeFF said:

On the Western Front, they were out of service by the end of September 1944 (which is the start of the game's timeline), so it doesn't have any relevance for the time period covered by the game. 

Fair Enough

2 hours ago, LukeFF said:
2 hours ago, Godspeed said:

This Bodenplatte contains much bigger time frame than just one day. ( You know that )

G6 Model was still in use 1944 and naturally shrinking stock 1945 but still used.

And the version, we have in game, was out of service even earlier. You would need the late version of the G6, which is more or less a G14.

5 minutes ago, Yogiflight said:

And the version, we have in game, was out of service even earlier. You would need the late version of the G6, which is more or less a G14.

Yes and this what i was asking if they implement the late G6 as modification of some sort.

4 hours ago, Godspeed said:

Yes and this what i was asking if they implement the late G6 as modification of some sort.

TBH, I doubt that, as we still have the G2 with only 1.3 ATA, however it would have made sense to give it the 1.42 ATA for Battle of Kuban.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Yogiflight said:

TBH, I doubt that, as we still have the G2 with only 1.3 ATA, however it would have made sense to give it the 1.42 ATA for Battle of Kuban.

Indeed that should be available i think easiest implementation could be "modification"