=BKHZ=Furbs

An idea...

I agree with others in that the time would be better spent on other things.. TS does all this now and more.. but it is not necessarily a bad idea..

I like the idea. If I ever go online  Iam generally in a timezone in which the squad I belong to (still?) is not online, so something like this would be really handy. for casual players it would be a boon, too. I don't know if we'd need the static and sound effects, but certainly the voice comms.

myself i must have used comms just a couple of times for i am a fast food player

i can not understand how games so old as counterstrike implement integrated comms when no needed and war simulations(god does it sound bad) where esential dont

raaaid: Implementing an ingame voice-system saves people the hassle of setting up their own TeamSpeak/Mumble/Ventrilo-servers, or paying for having such a server hosted. And in many tactical shooters, like CS, BF3 etc, having voicecomms makes for way easier communications when you play on a more professional level. Same with flightsims. Having the ability to keep hands on the controls but still warn your wingman that he's got a Spit on his tail is a good thing.

Whether it's essential or not is something that can be discussed, but it does make things way easier than having to rely on text only. Either way, communication is key if you want to dominate.

I agree with others in that the time would be better spent on other things.. TS does all this now and more.. but it is not necessarily a bad idea..

100% agree in that the first release should focus on the more important aspects, but if successful then maybe it could be looked at in future products. Certainly not a deal breaker. :-) 

Edited by Tree_UK

yes i meant im all in for integrated comms for im too lazy to use ts

and i would love it to improve my english

• Upvote 1

Fjordmonkey, I think Raaiid and you share the same opinion. That is, it should be implemented. 

And Tree - me too.