[Release] Logbook - record your SP & MP career progress - Now with virtual squadrons management

Ansirial

35 minutes ago, FlyingH said:

I will try the new one as soon as I get down in my "cockpit" again. I´ll report back. (and i`m sure I did remove the previous one, I deleted the filder and ist content. Are there files hidden somewhere else the in the folder?)

Before uninstall, please try to erase configuration with "Reset all settings" (the small button on the bottom), then close the app.

The installation is done via windows installer, and it's placed in strange folders, to be sure it is really erased, follow uninstall process by right clicking on icon and then click on "uninstall" (maybe is what you already done).

I hope this should wipe out everything, just to be sure is then really uninstalled try to search for the app again, if you can't find it anymore I really hope is uninstalled.

Edited by Ansirial

I´m confused! When I have used it I have clicked on the "Logbook Sync IL2GB.application" because the "setup.exe" hasn´t worked. Before the previous last update the .application worked but the setup.exe hasn´t! Mind you I´ll make another try using admin privs (although the app isn´t in C\program files) for a test. The setup.exe does the same, niw I´ll DL the one in your first post and try again tomorrow, it´s rather late here now and I´m too tired to make more tests.

=FI=Genosse

Hi, Ansirial!

There is a medal missing that came with the latest patch 4.005:  European-African-Middle Eastern Campaign Medal

This is the output of Logbook Sync IL2GB:

Process started!

<--Syncing Jason Stewart (U.S.A.A.F. - 25 sorties) -> James Stewart (U.S.A.A.F.)-->
Missing award il2 code: 103027
PLEASE NOTE THE AWARD IN GAME AND SIGNAL TO DEVELOPER
Sync Squadron 1
Missing award il2 code: 103027 to character: 2 in date: 1945-01-17
Missing award il2 code: 103027 to character: 4 in date: 1945-01-20
Missing award il2 code: 103027 to character: 8 in date: 1945-01-17
Missing award il2 code: 103027 to character: 11 in date: 1945-01-20
Missing award il2 code: 103027 to character: 18 in date: 1945-01-17
Missing award il2 code: 103027 to character: 20 in date: 1945-01-17
Missing award il2 code: 103027 to character: 21 in date: 1945-01-20
Missing award il2 code: 103027 to character: 24 in date: 1945-01-20
Missing award il2 code: 103027 to character: 28 in date: 1945-01-20
Missing award il2 code: 103027 to character: 29 in date: 1945-01-17
Missing award il2 code: 103027 to character: 30 in date: 1945-01-17
Missing award il2 code: 103027 to character: 31 in date: 1945-01-17
Missing award il2 code: 103027 to character: 33 in date: 1945-01-20
Missing award il2 code: 103027 to character: 34 in date: 1945-01-17
Missing award il2 code: 103027 to character: 36 in date: 1945-01-17
Missing award il2 code: 103027 to character: 38 in date: 1945-01-17
Squadron sync completed!
<--Sync completed-->

Process completed!

Keep up the good work, mate!

Gen "Who needs Bling Bling anyway?" osse :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, =FI=Genosse said:

Hi, Ansirial!

There is a medal missing that came with the latest patch 4.005:  European-African-Middle Eastern Campaign Medal

Keep up the good work, mate!

Gen "Who needs Bling Bling anyway?" osse :rolleyes:

Thanks! Just added, now resyncing you should see it!

7 hours ago, FlyingH said:

I´m confused! When I have used it I have clicked on the "Logbook Sync IL2GB.application" because the "setup.exe" hasn´t worked. Before the previous last update the .application worked but the setup.exe hasn´t! Mind you I´ll make another try using admin privs (although the app isn´t in C\program files) for a test. The setup.exe does the same, niw I´ll DL the one in your first post and try again tomorrow, it´s rather late here now and I´m too tired to make more tests.

Yes I'm sorry, it's due windows and visual studio updates... It's becaming absurd to release a simple app nowdays...

I tested and for a correct usage you should install the app via setup.exe. I was able to recreate the problem and admin priviliges won't correct the problem.

Did the setup.exe showing you a screen where you are unable to continue? 

If so try follow this guide:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/bim-360-glue/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/BIM-360-Glue-Cannot-install-the-desktop-application-and-an-Application-Install-Security-Warning-is-returned.html

If not, please would you please send me a screen?

At the end, if still won't work I will prepare a different executable with a different name for you, so it will be completely different from the original one

Sorry again

Edited by Ansirial

This is what shows when I click setup.exe, the 2.jpg when I click "Add charcter..."

Thaks for trying to help me here, am I the only one having this problem?

Lobooc.jpg

Logbook2.jpg

Edited by FlyingH
Misspelling

2 hours ago, FlyingH said:

This is what shows when I click setup.exe, the 2.jpg when I click "Add charcter..."

Thaks for trying to help me here, am I the only one having this problem?

When you click setup.exe application starts immediately without installation? 😳

No problem! At the moment seems so, but helping you if this happens again I will be able to solve.

By the way there is something strange, follow my few point to help me focus.

Let's try in a totally new manner

1. If you see the app immediately clicking on setup.exe, I suspect this was not really uninstalled, do you see the app installed like so?

2020-04-09.thumb.jpg.5fcca2759d1795c874029340331fda43.jpg

-> If you still see the app, please uninstall it from here and then remove the folder you called "Logbook" under IL2 directory (these are installation files).

-> Otherwise, if the app is not there, simply remove the folder you called "Logbook" under IL2 directory (these are installation files).

Then download zip file from this new location http://logbook.ansirial.it/LogbookSyncIL2GB-2-5.zip - this is a new link and this does not need any installation.

So simply chose a folder, a final destination folder where the app will stand, then, click on Logbook Sync IL2GB executable, this will be the main app.

-> if the app starts again directly, check the title of the window, it should end with "2.5".

-> Otherwise if it asks for something else stopping you, please let me know.

Then

-> If it works we are happy!!!

-> If you are prompted with a gray screen saying something you security not allow you to install the app, follow this simple guide:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/bim-360-glue/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/BIM-360-Glue-Cannot-install-the-desktop-application-and-an-Application-Install-Security-Warning-is-returned.html

Then you should be able to continue and hopefully to start the app, if you wish you can right click and add it to start menu.

Let me know ;) 

To everybody else using sync application

To simplify the installation process of the sync application and the next update processes, I decided to upgrade the sync app.

Please uninstall the old version and copy new app files in a folder of your choice, this one does not need any installation.

Here the link to download the new version: http://logbook.ansirial.it/LogbookSyncIL2GB-2-5.zip

Edited by Ansirial

Downloaded the 2-5 and it´s doing it´s thing right now! I´ll report back later.

Edit, now it´s later! (A few seconds later!) It is working! Thank you!

Edited by FlyingH

1 hour ago, FlyingH said:

Downloaded the 2-5 and it´s doing it´s thing right now! I´ll report back later.

Edit, now it´s later! (A few seconds later!) It is working! Thank you!

👍 Great!

=FI=Genosse

Dear Ansirial,

just two minor things I'd like to mention ...

1. My current SP character is named "Jason Stewart" and not "James Stewart". Could you change this?
  2. Is it supposed to be right to add any of my promotions manually via the website? Doesn't that work automatically while synchronizing it?

Gen "Moan. Moan. Moan." osse ;)

Edited by =FI=Genosse
My bad. I did a typo when it came to my pilot's name ...

Thanks very much for your tool Ansirial. I can create a new event once logged on your site but impossible to sync with missions into the game. Even with the last link you gave above in this chat. I installed sync 2.5 as administrator, ok with installation. I can choose my player name then click on « link » and nothing happens. Actually Logbook doesn’t appear as an application in pannel configuration into my pc. Clicking on .exe to install once unzipped is not enough to show the way for Logbook...by the way up yet I only used your tool with single missions. Maybe it works with scipted campaigns and career’s mod. I’ll try mater. Anyway using it manually is still funny. Thanks a gain.

I made a reinstall of Logbook and created a file into the game file Il2BOS . I called Logbook in which  I unzipped your tool. Then I've plaid a mission into career and I could make a sync with Logbook; it works with career but not with single mission in scripted campaigns for instance. Actually on Logbook site I created the same pilot profil as in career (name age and so on) and I guess Logbook can sync because the values are the same while in single missions there is no pilot name as well as age as so on...

=FI=Genosse

Hello Ansirial,

I received this output by the LogBook Sync IL2GB ...

Process started!

<--Syncing Jason Stewart (U.S.A.A.F. - 42 sorties) -> Jason Stewart (U.S.A.A.F.)-->
UNKNOWN MISSION TYPE, signal this code to developer: 1205
Adding mission on 1945-02-02
UNKNOWN MISSION TYPE, signal this code to developer: 1209
Adding mission on 1945-02-03
Adding mission on 1945-02-07
Sync Squadron 2
Adding award id 3528
Adding award id 3529
Adding award id 3530
Adding award id 3531
Adding award id 3532
Adding award id 3533
Adding award id 3534
Adding Nathaniel Alexander
Adding award id 3535
Adding award id 3536
Adding award id 3537
Adding award id 3538
Adding award id 3539
Adding award id 3540
Adding Benjamin Gonzales
Adding award id 3541
Adding award id 3542
Adding award id 3543
Adding award id 3544
Adding award id 3545
Adding Joel Peterson
Adding award id 3546
Adding award id 3547
Adding award id 3548
Adding award id 3549
Adding Alex Cox
Adding award id 3550
Adding award id 3551
Adding award id 3552
Adding award id 3553
Adding award id 3554
Adding award id 3555
Adding award id 3556
Adding Steven Lewis
Adding award id 3557
Adding award id 3558
Adding award id 3559
Adding Austin Foster
Adding award id 3560
Adding award id 3561
Adding award id 3562
Adding award id 3563
Adding Samuel Kelly
Adding award id 3564
Adding award id 3565
Adding award id 3566
Adding award id 3567
Adding Bryan Wilson
Adding award id 3568
Adding award id 3569
Adding award id 3570
Adding award id 3571
Adding award id 3572
Adding award id 3573
Adding award id 3574
Adding Ian James
Adding award id 3575
Adding award id 3576
Adding award id 3577
Adding award id 3578
Adding award id 3579
Adding award id 3580
Adding Frank Rogers
Adding award id 3581
Adding award id 3582
Adding award id 3583
Adding award id 3584
Adding Philip Garcia
Adding award id 3585
Adding award id 3586
Adding award id 3587
Adding award id 3588
Adding Kyle Gray
Adding award id 3589
Adding award id 3590
Adding award id 3591
Adding Ronald Gonzales
Adding award id 3592
Adding award id 3593
Adding award id 3594
Adding award id 3595
Adding award id 3596
Adding award id 3597
Adding award id 3598
Adding award id 3599
Adding award id 3600
Adding award id 3601
Adding award id 3602
Adding award id 3603
Adding award id 3604
Adding award id 3605
Adding award id 3606
Adding award id 3607
Adding award id 3608
Adding award id 3609
Adding award id 3610
Adding award id 3611
Adding award id 3612
Adding award id 3613
Adding award id 3614
Squadron sync completed!
<--Sync completed-->

Process completed!

Any idea what was going on there? :huh:

Gen "From 428th to 402nd" osse :salute:

On 4/12/2020 at 10:56 AM, =FI=Genosse said:

Dear Ansirial,

just two minor things I'd like to mention ...

1. My current SP character is named "Jason Stewart" and not "James Stewart". Could you change this?
  2. Is it supposed to be right to add any of my promotions manually via the website? Doesn't that work automatically while synchronizing it?

Gen "Moan. Moan. Moan." osse ;)

At the moment, yes, next Logbook Sync Update I probably include a system to include also automatic promotions sync.

On 4/12/2020 at 2:05 PM, Azdack said:

Thanks very much for your tool Ansirial. I can create a new event once logged on your site but impossible to sync with missions into the game. Even with the last link you gave above in this chat. I installed sync 2.5 as administrator, ok with installation. I can choose my player name then click on « link » and nothing happens. Actually Logbook doesn’t appear as an application in pannel configuration into my pc. Clicking on .exe to install once unzipped is not enough to show the way for Logbook...by the way up yet I only used your tool with single missions. Maybe it works with scipted campaigns and career’s mod. I’ll try mater. Anyway using it manually is still funny. Thanks a gain.

Charaters appearing in the app are only with mathing platforms, have you selected IL2 GB as platform for your character?

On 4/12/2020 at 7:22 PM, Azdack said:

I made a reinstall of Logbook and created a file into the game file Il2BOS . I called Logbook in which  I unzipped your tool. Then I've plaid a mission into career and I could make a sync with Logbook; it works with career but not with single mission in scripted campaigns for instance. Actually on Logbook site I created the same pilot profil as in career (name age and so on) and I guess Logbook can sync because the values are the same while in single missions there is no pilot name as well as age as so on...

Last week I changed the application in order to make it usable without installation, so to start it you should simply extract files in a folder.

Once done there are 3 steps:

- Login with logbook credentials (this is to connect the app to online database)

- Chose IL2GB folder (this is to locate cp.db where offline players data are located)

- Link characters, connect an offline charater to its online couterpart (please note the online characters are filtered by platform)

Name and age are not important to connect them.

Where in the process are you experiencing issues? Can you please send me a screen to better understand the problem?

15 hours ago, FlyingH said:

The "Distinguished Flying Medal" is missing in the RAF awards.

Added! Thanks for reporting it.

4 hours ago, =FI=Genosse said:

Hello Ansirial,

I received this output by the LogBook Sync IL2GB ...

Any idea what was going on there? :huh:

Gen "From 428th to 402nd" osse :salute:

Hi, yes, pretty clear: I was unable to map any type of mission avalaible in IL2 so sometimes can happen some code is missing.

This can happen also when syncing awards, it can give some codes to be added in the system to link the new award found.

To solve, can you please let me know which mission you flew on:

1945-02-02 and 1945-02-03?

Then I should be able to add this codes to the system in order to recognize then next time.

Once done you can edit mission manually or, if you prefer, delete these 2 mission and resync.

Thanks for reporting it!

Edited by Ansirial

I'm very happy my little project could be useful, next to this I will problably now work on the following aspects:

- Development of signature fuction (dynamic JPG to be added in forum signatures)

- Improving IL2GB Sync with a version checker and better managing events and squadrons

- Working on global leaderboards maybe starting with SP players wich can be listed only if "user" is public and if IL2GB sync is active... but still thinking about.

I see maybe a clarification about virtual squadrons management is needed, so here a little guide explaining how it works:

Virtual Squadron management

Once you create a virtual squadron (clicking "Create a virtual sqiadron" button) this can be "opened" or "closed".
If it is "closed" nobody can ask to join; instead, if "open" any other "user" can ask to join you squadron clicking "Join existing virtual squadron".

Asking for a join, a "user" can see all open squadrons and submit a join request to one or more squadrons.

Once this join request is sent, all the administrators of the virual squadrons (depicted with a star the resume card in the squadron home page) can approve or reject the join request.
In addition, any approved user can be "promoted" in any moment to administrator role.

Once a "user" is joined to a squadron, this new joined "user" can then associate any of his "characters" (pilots) to the squadrons; this particular feature can seem redundant but is very useful to manage 2 aspects:

- A "user" can join many squadrons, he can associate his "character" freely, and have also them disconnected from virtual squdrons for offline flight for instance.

- This can be very useful also to manage lifes of the "characters", once a "character" dies the user can create a new one and associate it to the squadron for his own.

To finish, a virtual squadron admin, can edit freely any character of the squdron; this because he can control reports and correct them.
I think in this manner system can be managed quite easily to adapt to many procedures.

=FI=Genosse
2 hours ago, Ansirial said:

Hi, yes, pretty clear: I was unable to map any type of mission avalaible in IL2 so sometimes can happen some code is missing.

This can happen also when syncing awards, it can give some codes to be added in the system to link the new award found.

To solve, can you please let me know which mission you flew on:

1945-02-02 and 1945-02-03?

Then I should be able to add this codes to the system in order to recognize then next time.

• Mission on 1945-02-02: Enemy railway junction attack
  • Mission on 1945-02-03: Enemy troops concentration area attack

2 hours ago, Ansirial said:

Once done you can edit mission manually or, if you prefer, delete these 2 mission and resync.

Thanks for reporting it!

I've to thank you, mate! ;)

35 minutes ago, =FI=Genosse said:
  • Mission on 1945-02-02: Enemy railway junction attack
  • Mission on 1945-02-03: Enemy troops concentration area attack

Missions added!

Hello Ansirial

In images here is what happens :

image LOGbook internet : this what I have when I open your site. Azdack Bormov is a character I play in Career mod. Logbook works fine.

A few minutes ago I plaid a mission from scriptedcampaigns. I tried a sync :

Image 01 : this is what I have after opening IL2GB 2.5 with mp and way to my game on HD

Image 02 : this is what I have after having clicked on add a character to sync

Image 03 : setup character to sync in Il2GB and in Logbook

Image 04 : Sync your characters with Logbook

Image 05 : the result of sync

The results of my mission from scripted campaigns "Ivan's war" is not in my profile...

Please can you help? Thank you

LOGbook_internet.png

image 01.png

image 02.png

image 03.png

image 04.png

image 05.png

13 hours ago, Azdack said:

Hello Ansirial

In images here is what happens :

image LOGbook internet : this what I have when I open your site. Azdack Bormov is a character I play in Career mod. Logbook works fine.

A few minutes ago I plaid a mission from scriptedcampaigns. I tried a sync :

Image 01 : this is what I have after opening IL2GB 2.5 with mp and way to my game on HD

Image 02 : this is what I have after having clicked on add a character to sync

Image 03 : setup character to sync in Il2GB and in Logbook

Image 04 : Sync your characters with Logbook

Image 05 : the result of sync

The results of my mission from scripted campaigns "Ivan's war" is not in my profile...

Please can you help? Thank you

Hi Azdack, thank you, this is now pretty clear:

Sync app can link characters only from IL2 career mode, it doesn't have any clue if you fly a scripted campaign.

Probably in the future I will investigate how to sync also scripted campaign but probably I let sync different characters from an already career mode linked character.

This is also because it would be a "caledar mess" with mission flown ahead and before in the time without a linear timeline.

My advice is to create a new character for the scripted campaign and, at the moment, sync it manually.

Your user (as main container) still record your cumulative successes.

Please note also that with the next release of the app, mapping all the events of IL2 career mode, I will probably "block" from modification a linked character in order to avoid tricks when the characters will be placed in the global leaderboards.

I hope this helped you and don't hesitate to ask for any clarification or doubt.

Hi everybody!

I just released new sync app for IL2 and PWCG FC - download version 2.6 here

- Now nearly all events are correctly recorded (special thanks to @FlyingH for sharing his db, note is still missing when a pilot retires, if you have experienced it, feel free to share with me you CP.db located in "data/career" folder);

- Phases switch are now managed (e.g. BOM > BOS > BOK) connecting last character now previous phases are automatically syncronized;

- Improved squadron sync algorithm, please note some issues can still happens, all the users need to update;

- Outdate version warning: now you will receive a warning if you are trying to use an oudated version of the sync app;

- Initial management of sync check: looking forward for the leaderboards, system can distinguish events manually recorded.  

Edited by Ansirial

Today I got this message when syncing

Missing award il2 code: 102017 to character: 340 in date: 1945-01-02

Stange thing is I cannot see any missing awards.

With v 2-6 these missing awards were noted

Missing award il2 code: 102017 to character: 336 in date: 1945-01-02
Missing award il2 code: 102017 to character: 337 in date: 1945-01-04
Missing award il2 code: 102017 to character: 340 in date: 1945-01-02

Edited by FlyingH

9 hours ago, FlyingH said:

Today I got this message when syncing

Stange thing is I cannot see any missing awards.

With v 2-6 these missing awards were noted

Hi FlyingH, the award you noted before (DFM) was not really missing, it was missing only the image but the award was present.

This one you find, is really missing. I tried to understand what is from the code but I was unable. I supect can be an AFM with a single bar, but I'm not really sure.

As I see from the report you posted 3 members of your squadron (probably Flight Sergeants if we are speaking about AFM) received this misterious awards, you probably can find what award is browsing your squadron. If you can do this I will be able to add quickly the award and the also the image.

Edited by Ansirial
  • Thanks 1

=FI=Genosse
7 hours ago, Ansirial said:

Quick update: first leaderboards are online! 

Set your user as public to take part. 

Enjoy!

GAH! First place ... now that's scary ... :o:

Thanks a lot, Ansirial! :good:

• Thanks 1

=FI=Genosse

Hi Ansirial,

here's anonther output I've just encountered ...

Process started!

<--Syncing Jason Stewart (U.S.A.A.F. - 50 sorties) -> Jason Stewart (U.S.A.A.F. - 47 sorties)-->
UNKNOWN MISSION TYPE, signal this code to developer: 1202
Adding mission on 1945-02-22
Adding mission on 1945-02-22
Adding mission on 1945-02-24
Character promoted to "2nd Lieutenant"
Character promoted to "Major"
Character event added: Command
Sync Squadron 2
Adding award id 1660
Adding award id 1661
Squadron sync completed!
<--Sync completed-->

Process completed!

Hope this helps ya ...

Gen "Commander? Me? Never ever!" osse :blush:

<--Syncing Jason Stewart (U.S.A.A.F. - 50 sorties) -> Jason Stewart (U.S.A.A.F. - 47 sorties)-->

UNKNOWN MISSION TYPE, signal this code to developer: 1202

Hi Genosse,

Would you please say me what mission you flew on 22nd February 1945?

Thanks!

=FI=Genosse
9 hours ago, Ansirial said:

Hi Genosse,

Would you please say me what mission you flew on 22nd February 1945?

Thanks!

Both ...

• Enemy armor column attack
  • Enemy artillery positon attack

Gen "Assigned twice" osse :salute:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Azdack said:

Hello Ansirial

Thanks again for your tool. If I may would it be possible to have shared victories in the stats?

Thanks 

Hi Azdack,

do you mean to record if you have only half a victory, a third o a quarter? 

Yes. Let’s say half victory meaning two pilots shooting on the same plane which is destroyed. As both pilots claim the kill- the kill is shared. Was not rare during the WW2. As probable kills by the way. If a shooted plane wasn’t found on the ground or seen diving burning by other pilots or filmed blowing up by a gun camera how could proove a pilot he had shot an ennemy plane down? It was called a probable kill. Not rare too.

=FI=Genosse

Another message that appeared in the ouput of the LogBook Sync program ...

Process started!

<--Syncing Jason Stewart (U.S.A.A.F. - 55 sorties) -> Jason Stewart (U.S.A.A.F. - 53 sorties)-->
Adding mission on 1945-03-02
Adding mission on 1945-03-03
Sync Squadron 2
Adding award id 2353
Adding award id 2354
Adding award id 2355
Adding award id 2356
Missing award il2 code: 103030 to character: 86 in date: 1945-02-25
Adding Bryan Clark
 [...] * added by me
<--Sync completed-->

Process completed!

Cheers, Ansirial! ;)

On 4/19/2020 at 12:49 AM, Azdack said:

Yes. Let’s say half victory meaning two pilots shooting on the same plane which is destroyed. As both pilots claim the kill- the kill is shared. Was not rare during the WW2. As probable kills by the way. If a shooted plane wasn’t found on the ground or seen diving burning by other pilots or filmed blowing up by a gun camera how could proove a pilot he had shot an ennemy plane down? It was called a probable kill. Not rare too.

Hi Azdack, you are right, I will schedule this implementation.

On 4/20/2020 at 7:04 AM, =FI=Genosse said:

Missing award il2 code: 103030 to character: 86 in date: 1945-02-25

Hi Genosse, thanks! There is one of your mate in squadrons earded an award is missing, you should find it in the game but not on logbook, would you please let me know which award is please?

=FI=Genosse
10 hours ago, Ansirial said:

Hi Genosse, thanks! There is one of your mate in squadrons earded an award is missing, you should find it in the game but not on logbook, would you please let me know which award is please?

Aleaxander Wilson was awarded the "Purple Heart and Two Oak Leaf Clusters".

Aleaxander Wilson was awarded the "Purple Heart and Two Oak Leaf Clusters".

Fixed! If you sync again you should see it assigned. Thanks!

=FI=Genosse
30 minutes ago, 1./JG42Nephris said:

@=FI=Genosse i see coop campaigns again .....🧐

Yeah, why not?!? :good:

But there's not much left of my squadron though ... :sorry:

Gen "One of fourteen" osse :happy:

1 hour ago, 1./JG42Nephris said:

Great Approach with that application!

Do you see any chances  processing coop campaign stats like generated by PWCG ?

Hi Nephris, at the moment PWCG is integrated in Flying Circus version, technically is possible and I think is not so different from FC version.

=FI=Genosse

Hi Ansirial,

it seems like my statisitcs are messed up somehow. Can you sort them out for me, please?

Server Error in '/' Application.

Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: String

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: String

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Gen "Confused" osse :sorry:

Edited by =FI=Genosse
Just wanted to add more information ...