Han

Developer Diary, Part 166 - Discussion

How come it took you so long to reply Blacksix? 11 minutes, not good enough if you want to keep your client base.

• Upvote 1

This is awful and inexcusable! 11 minutes! :)

badmerkel2.jpg

This new career mode will be for BOM, BOS and BOK.

Also you'll get free scripted campaign for BOK.

:good: 

Sounds great!

• Upvote 2

Wait! We get a free scripted campaign with BoK? Excellent! Wasn't aware.

We announced this last September: https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/25072-announcing-battle-kuban-and-development-plan/

We planned to offer new historical (scripted) Campaigns simultaneously with BOK release, however, we later decided to not postpone playing this mode and release the first Campaign (TDoA) at the end of 2016. I started work on new campaign at the end of June and plan to finish it in November, 2017.

• Upvote 1

This new career mode will be for BOM, BOS and BOK.

Also you'll get free scripted campaign for BOK.

Oh i didn't know BoK will include free scripted campaign, good news!

Now what matters the most for me is kuban map, i think it will be crown jewel of il2 box.

Aprox 2weeks to go!

Honestly, stop making the campaigns free. Maybe mini campaigns with a few chapters can be included but otherwise keep selling them separately and keep your revenue stream rolling.

• Upvote 2

Honestly, stop making the campaigns free. Maybe mini campaigns with a few chapters can be included but otherwise keep selling them separately and keep your revenue stream rolling.

We paid for this BoK scripted campaign. It's just rolled into the price for BoK.

This is the only one that's going to be free from what I know, and if anything, I imagine people would want to buy the previous campaigns when they see BlackSix's talent.

I don't mind paying for good campaigns, not one little bit!

Hope they know the Red Baron 2 campaign system and get inspiration from it. I've never seen a pilot career simulation of that intensity since that game. You could really feel you were on the frontline fighting among these aces.