Jump to content

szelljr skindeposit ® ™ ©


Recommended Posts

DD_Arthur

Thats an interesting fuselage code:)

 

 

Edited by DD_Arthur
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
-[HRAF]BubiHUN

Hi! 
Can I ask, do you plan to make some fantasy Hungarian D-9 custom skins?

Edited by -[HRAF]BubiHUN
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
=621=Samikatz

As far as Dora skins go (the template is not yet out) I think a Commiewulf would be a good addition

 

image.png.aae052dadd9de79b60e799ec1a15a3b2.png

 

Quite a few captured examples were pressed into service as high alt interceptors. Would be fun for a cold-war-gone-hot scenario in 1945/46

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
-[HRAF]BubiHUN
4 minutes ago, =621=Samikatz said:

As far as Dora skins go (the template is not yet out) I think a Commiewulf would be a good addition

 

image.png.aae052dadd9de79b60e799ec1a15a3b2.png

 

Quite a few captured examples were pressed into service as high alt interceptors. Would be fun for a cold-war-gone-hot scenario in 1945/46

Can we have one or two skins with late ww2 Hungarian markings, please?

Link to post
Share on other sites
szelljr

The official skin makers is work ,made the skins in some 3D programs??   ?  Painting in 3 D.??    I started this* with the template (2D) LOL  is a nightmare :biggrin:...

 

👀

 

🎲

 

🆘

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Edited by szelljr
  • Upvote 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Apologies guys, I am sending an updated template to Jason for the D9.  Fixes a minor error I saw on your Hungarian skins Szelljr.  Basically if you zoom out a line appears on the texture join on the nose and fuselage spine.  It does not show on closer zoom levels but it is an error on the template.

 

Hold fire on any more skins for now please Szelljr.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
vonNeustadt

Just finished scrolling through the entirety of this thread and downloaded about 75 of your skins.

 

Thank you szelljr for these wonderful works of art! :salute:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1CGS
Jason_Williams

szelljr,

 

Just wanted to say very nice work! We appreciate it very much.

 

Jason

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
DD_Arthur
13 minutes ago, Jason_Williams said:

szelljr,

 

Just wanted to say very nice work! We appreciate it very much.

 

Yep!:salute:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Yankee_One

Nagyon szép munka!

 

A D-11 (Der nächste Herr, dieselbe Dame) kedvenc gépem.

 

Köszi! munkádat!!!

 

 

 

Marvelous mate! The D-11 is one of my favorite ac.

 

Well done!

Link to post
Share on other sites
ROTER_BART

Excellent skins as usual, @szelljr. One thing I noticed on the Red 3 & Red 4 skins is that there seems to be a red line around the join of the upper guns cowling. I'm not sure whether that is intentional or not.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
szelljr
1 hour ago, ROTER_BART said:

Excellent skins as usual, @szelljr. One thing I noticed on the Red 3 & Red 4 skins is that there seems to be a red line around the join of the upper guns cowling. I'm not sure whether that is intentional or not.

 

 

Is not intentional 😊,but i cant find where i painted accidentally ,when i painted the red parts,sorry.:salute:

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ROTER_BART

OK, no worries, it's barely noticeable anyway. There's also a tiny bit of red bleeding through along what looks like the hinges for the wing cannon access panels. You really have to zoom in to see it though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Yankee_One

Hi szelljr,

 

várjál még egy kicsit, IDCP a következö órákban /napban egy ujabb verziót nyilványosságra hoz, hiszen én is találtam egy kis hibát amit kijavított.

 

It s only what IDCP has mentioned, please wait a little bit longer for a new version.

 

S!

Link to post
Share on other sites
szelljr

That "red thing is not the template fault ,is my fault:biggrin:.BTW the canopy have a little alpha ch. problem in the  template ,but is not a big thing.(metal chipping "missing")

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Trooper117
2 hours ago, Yankee_One said:

Hi szelljr,

 

várjál még egy kicsit, IDCP a következö órákban /napban egy ujabb verziót nyilványosságra hoz, hiszen én is találtam egy kis hibát amit kijavított.

 

It s only what IDCP has mentioned, please wait a little bit longer for a new version.

 

S!

 

Version 2 is already out...

If those tiny red lines had not been mentioned I doubt if anyone would have noticed... you really do have to zoom right in to see them.

The skins are great by the way  😄

Edited by Trooper117
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
FurphyForum

Ok, please some help, what Unit does Schwarz 4 belong too?, as I could not find any unit with those exact tri-colours under the Reich Defence Bands / Geschwader Identification Bands.:dash:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...