SYN_Haashashin

Friday Night Bomber Flight Topic

On 24.3.2018 at 3:28 PM, [DBS]Tx_Tip said:

Tip Till now no answer from the devs to our skin problem but we take 3x bf109g6 for II/JG11 for terzerole puma and atlan thx

Edited by II/JG11ATLAN

216th have 2  on reserve on A 20 and 2 on the availeable.

Hope next time for a choice of JU 52 and JU 87 to make up for lack on slots for interesting planes. 

Edited by 216th_LuseKofte
  • Upvote 1

3 110s for Memphis Kuppis and myelfs please o7

Edited by 6./ZG26_Asgar

Hi

please 5x Yak1B for 1.JaVA

Biggles

Keben

CaptChanceles

DeDaas

Jumper

cheers

Biggles

Edited by 1.JaVA_Biggles

1 hour ago, 216th_LuseKofte said:

216th have 2  on reserve on A 20 and 2 on the availeable.

Hope next time for a choice of JU 52 and JU 87 to make up for lack on slots for interesting planes. 

Skip the reserve. 

Pod and Cathaoir will take the 2 availeable A 20 and the rest of us will see what we do individually 

Edited by 216th_LuseKofte

5 hours ago, [TWB]Jizzo said:

P 39 please.

In...

5 hours ago, 216th_SilentEskimo said:

Il2 please

In...

Would this be EskimoBaby incognito?

5 hours ago, II/JG11ATLAN said:

3 g-6... FYI, I went in and changed all the skins availability within the plane settings. You'll need to cycle through 2 bases to have your skins selectable. Same thing as the loadouts...

5 hours ago, 216th_Cat said:

Which planes have bombs on the VVS side? Only eight obvious bombers/ground attackers.

Cheers.

16 of 22 designated VVS aircraft have the availability of carrying bombs...

4 hours ago, 6./ZG26_Asgar said:

110s it is...

4 hours ago, 216th_Nocke said:

P39, please

In with P-39...

4 hours ago, JG5_Schuck said:

I'll take a G6 please.

and G-6

4 hours ago, 1.JaVA_Biggles said:

Hi

please 5x Yak1B for 1.JaVA

Biggles

Keben

CaptChanceles

DeDaas

Jumper

cheers

Biggles

Alrighty...

4 hours ago, 216th_Lucas_From_Hell said:

Was hoping for an A-20 but it seems it'll be a Cobra kind of day. I'll be joining Nocke.

Well, with the mission named Kobrushka... I kinda like the above poster too...

4 hours ago, 216th_LuseKofte said:

Skip the reserve. 

Pod and Cathaoir will take the 2 availeable A 20 and the rest of us will see what we do individually 

Now your sure about this Luse...

3 hours ago, WWGriphos said:

I'd like a 110 as well, please.  

you got it...

==========================================================

How we stand:

Full Signup, Roster sheet visit our Battle-fields site Here...
Look forward to flying with you.
Tip

• Thanks 1

3 g-6... FYI, I went in and changed all the skins availability within the plane settings. You'll need to cycle through 2 bases to have your skins selectable. Same thing as the loadouts...

Tip thx for explanation about the skinchoice of the g6 we will try, what a damn bug😠adressed it again to the devs with yr Explanation!

Edited by II/JG11ATLAN

No much choice for us this week...

Let's take the last Yak-1b and the 3 last P-39 please Tip... we dont know this aircraft so we'll see what you'll be able to do with it.

Edited by NN_Fahrenheit

2 hours ago, NN_Fahrenheit said:

Let's take the last Yak-1b and the 3 last P-39 please Tip... we dont know this aircraft so we'll see what you'll be able to do with it.

What ever you do , do not like we did. low and slow with the IL 2. Altitude and preserving speed might do the trick, we did not try that.

TIP put me on reserve on Heinkels 

5 hours ago, II/JG11ATLAN said:

Tip thx for explanation about the skinchoice of the g6 we will try, what a damn bug😠adressed it again to the devs with yr Explanation!

Copy that...

2 hours ago, NN_Fahrenheit said:

No much choice for us this week...

In...

2 hours ago, 216th_Cat said:

Put me on reserve for the Il-2s please Tip.

Done and...

19 minutes ago, 216th_LuseKofte said:

What ever you do , do not like we did. low and slow with the IL 2. Altitude and preserving speed might do the trick, we did not try that.

Heinkel it is...

Check the walls lusekofte!

there Night be A spy hidden 😂🤪

lets do the final tactics in the briefing room! 👍

Cheers Biggles

1 hour ago, 216th_LuseKofte said:

Sure, P-39 need speed and it's completely different from our usual Yaks, no dogfight with it and new ballistic.

We'll train on it and see if we manage to do something. Otherwise, for our team and our fun, we'd better freed them and stay on the ground for this one.

Tip, have you ever think in adding influence area, so that in addition to dead is dead we could have pow is pow ?

I know it could get harder for every one, mainly for bombers, just an idea.

I find it very manouvreable, but I found myself on defensive once we did. I am not a fighter pilot. You guys probably gonna excel in it

TIP do not send me any briefing ,I like to stay neutral until the final countdown

22 minutes ago, 216th_LuseKofte said:

I find it very manouvreable, but I found myself on defensive once we did. I am not a fighter pilot. You guys probably gonna excel in it

TIP do not send me any briefing ,I like to stay neutral until the final countdown

Same for me Tip. I'll stay neutral until the last minute. Maybe Luse and I can do something together, but the plane set has led to the fracturing of the 216th this week. It's a shame not to fly as a unit.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Biggles, taking it instead of 1 P-39.

Quick debriefing of last mission, a dark one for NN cause we lost 2 pilots in air action (3 if we count me in as IL-2 Stat count me dead whereas the ingame stat didn't, my death occured while I was back on briefing map, after "end" appeared) and we might have lost 1 or 2, captured after bailing out in ennemy territory, and we lost 6 Yaks.

However, we destroyed 8 LW aircrafts, 6 109 and 2 110, with 5 pilots. and 2 gunners killed.

Sorry for Schuck, I really didn't see your canopy ejected when opening fire. I immediately had a look at the time and was happy to see that we were wtill in the mulligan.

First meet with 110 and 109 was hard, beginning at 2 vs 3 110 and 3 109 that we didn't spotted before attacking 110...

But next meet was the opposite, shooting down 2 110 and 2 109 with only 2 Yaks.

Another 1 109, Jizzo, shot down while he was in Lambert's, telling him how to manoever to save him.

Comm' with other groups could be improved, global whisper isn't the best idea, mainly when 2 groups (A-20 and IL-2/P-39) call in at the same moment... And not enough answers when information are required to help (JaVA) or to find the group (DBS). Please, let me know how we, NN, could improve our comm' too.

English speaking : please, keep in mind we have a terrible accent and sometimes (during fight for instance) we can misunderstand you.. sorry for that... so speak loud and clear, not too fast. I'm nearly fluent in english but it can be hard to understand or say precisely what I want. I really appreciate FNBF for that, it makes me practice my english.

I wont be in on Friday, Tip, can you send briefing to Razor please ?

• Upvote 2

I am not neutral, but what to fly as blue.

Am i a produktive bf110 or an hipster he111?  :)

Cant fly the bf110 and eat my croissant at the same time.

so an he111-h16 for me Tip,  will brake the back of the mighty russian industry :) (or will i, no one know my devious plan)

Ceterum censeo Tuapseium delendam esse

Edited by SCG_happy_meal
  • Upvote 1

Hi Tip, i'm really sorry for that but it seams that finally we're so fiew to be able to fly this week. So we let the plans we grab. 

Have good fly.

Regards.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, NN_Fahrenheit said:

Sure, P-39 need speed and it's completely different from our usual Yaks, no dogfight with it and new ballistic.

We'll train on it and see if we manage to do something. Otherwise, for our team and our fun, we'd better freed them and stay on the ground for this one.

Tip, have you ever think in adding influence area, so that in addition to dead is dead we could have pow is pow ?

I know it could get harder for every one, mainly for bombers, just an idea.

POWs no. Have enough to keep track of...

40 minutes ago, SCG_happy_meal said:

I am not neutral, but what to fly as blue.

Am i a produktive bf110 or an hipster he111?  :)

Cant fly the bf110 and eat my croissant at the same time.

so an he111-h16 for me Tip,  will brake the back of the mighty russian industry :) (or will i, no one know my devious plan)

Ceterum censeo Tuapseium delendam esse

Scipio Sarmatianus is down with a Heinkel...

5 minutes ago, NN_Razor said:

Hi Tip, i'm really sorry for that but it seams that finally we're so fiew to be able to fly this week. So we let the plans we grab. 

Have good fly.

Regards.

NN taking some R and R...

1 hour ago, NN_Fahrenheit said:

Sorry for Schuck, I really didn't see your canopy ejected when opening fire. I immediately had a look at the time and was happy to see that we were still in the mulligan.

Not a problem mate....... i was quite surprised at the time, but these things happen.

The P-39 is a horror... but if it means I get to fly this week :huh:, I'm in.

Edited by 216th_Cat

54 minutes ago, 1.JaVA_Biggles said:

We Can always swop planes after the first round! 

I am fine in A P39 too

cheers

Biggles

I thought that it was after the Mulligan? I will, more than likely,  go to an Il-2 as soon as I can.

On 26.3.2018 at 10:49 PM, 6./ZG26_Asgar said:

Thanks for signing me up mate, but unfortunately I can´t make it this Friday :(  Would´ve been great to fly with you guys again but have to wait until next week.

Tip if you could take me off the roster, please.

18 minutes ago, 6./ZG26_Kuppis said:

Thanks for signing me up mate, but unfortunately I can´t make it this Friday :(  Would´ve been great to fly with you guys again but have to wait until next week.

aah, too bad, Memphis said you're wanted to join us again :(

4 hours ago, 216th_Cat said:

I thought that it was after the Mulligan? I will, more than likely,  go to an Il-2 as soon as I can.

9) ****Designated Aircraft for Mission are those you signed up for: (Players may use Un-Designated Aircraft if alive after 1st Sortie and 40 Minute Mulligan has Elapsed)

1 hour ago, 6./ZG26_Kuppis said:

Thanks for the heads up...

=================================================

How we stand. Pretty thin Axis.

We have 3 110's, 2 He-111s and 4 109s signed up for a total of 22 slots.

Full Signup, Roster sheet visit our Battle-fields site Here...

Tip

7 hours ago, 6./ZG26_Klaus_Mann said:

I'll take a 111H-16.  And I'll try and Convince 5tuka to do the same. 

Copy...

Sorry Tip I (again) couldn't make it last friday, I kinda forgot about it...I hope it wasn't an issue since I was on reserve.

I'd fly a He-111-H16 if you could put me on the reserve I'd be glad.

This time I'm 200% sure to be there.

In case here's my Steam Profile if you'd like to poke me right before it starts :

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019417237/

All pilots feel free to add me if you want to wing up some day.

Edited by =FEW=Hauggy

Hi all and Tip 

let s go for a P39 plz !

Cya tomorrow !

finally, because i can't stand to see two cuty Yak alone, and because NN_Bugs seams to recover internet, i'll would like to take them (if there are still free).

Regards

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1