I really thought we were gonna have a DD today, was looking forward to it all week.😥

Definitely too late. I don't want it anymore. Take it back and bring it next week.😜

• Haha 1

So all I have to do is cry a little bit and the DD appears? Who'da thunk🤔

Edited by Legioneod
  • Haha 1

They are working on five planes. I don't know if they'll be ready this week. It's probably too late.

1 hour ago, Danziger said:

They are working on five planes. I don't know if they'll be ready this week. It's probably too late.

2 of those are close to done and will be released first (Jug and K4) the others will be released after the next coming update see DD 203

I hope everyone understands that if there is a DD on Friday then there appears to be no update on Wednesday's :tease:.   Or am I just confused ?

2 hours ago, Jade_Monkey said:

Next week, for sure.

You are very optimistic.

The Jug will be 1st entirely new air-frame available for the BOBP. The combination of R2800, turbo and inter-cooler is much different stuff than we have now. I'm sure it will be great, once done, but... I have some doubts if this early.

Edited by Ehret

5 minutes ago, Ehret said:

You are very optimistic.

The Jug will be 1st entirely new air-frame available for the BOBP. The combination of R2800, turbo and inter-cooler is much different stuff than we have now. I'm sure it will be great, once done, but... I have some doubts if this early.

They've been working on it for most of the year iirc, they also said it will be released this fall.

Edited by Legioneod
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, TheTacticalCat said:

I'm taking you up on that bet (jk)

Obviously I'm going to win. But say I didn't, what would you spend your 20p on?? 

39 minutes ago, Diggun said:

Obviously I'm going to win. But say I didn't, what would you spend your 20p on?? 

Has got to be a Fredo or maybe if he is feeling bold, some Space Invaders!!!!!

Lol sad thing is I don't think you can get them for 20p any more. We live in a crazy age where a penny sweet is 5p and a 99 costs 2.50. AHHHH I'm old!!! INFLATION 

Edited by AeroAce

It'll come tomorrow. I'm stuck in meetings all day and therefore wont be able to spend my day idly wasting time on the forums be as super productive and enhance stakeholder value as per usual.

I don’t get why people are so hyped up about this week? The last DD specifically stated, that the team was putting the finishing touches on the 5 new planes, mening they are not yet in testing. How on Earth do you guys imagine, that the devs are going to finish their work on 5 aircraft and God knows how many other new additions to the sim, put together a release candidate, run testing and quash bugs in five days?

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Finkeren said:

I don’t get why people are so hyped up about this week? The last DD specifically stated, that the team was putting the finishing touches on the 5 new planes, mening they are not yet in testing. How on Earth do you guys imagine, that the devs are going to finish their work on 5 aircraft and God knows how many other new additions to the sim, put together a release candidate, run testing and quash bugs in five days?

first 2 planes for an update then come the other 3 in another update before the year is out.

Always assume everything is an estimate and not written in stone to avoid disappointment :)

1 minute ago, catchthefoxes said:

first 2 planes for an update then come the other 3 in another update before the year is out.

Still wouldn’t make them ready by the time the DD came out, meaning there would be virtually no time for final testing.

• Upvote 2

idk, when early access first started for BoBP it took less than one week for the testing of 2 aircraft, considering that that week nothing was said in the DD that they were going into testing. but then again i could just be very naive. (i am)

Someone mentioned in Sheriff's Discord that, apparently, according to one of the devs  on the Russian forum, new planes would come within a month of the last update (26th of September). No idea if that's actually the case, but if it were true, an update would come either this week or the next one. That would be a nice early birthday present, so I'm carefully optimistic.

If the devs haven't encountered any issues or otherwise changed plans, I'm thinking the Jug and K4 would come in one patch, with the FC planes and Po-2 following later on before the year's end. From Dev diary 203:

New Bodenplatte aircraft, Bf 109 K-4 and P-47D-28, will be released to Early Access later this Autumn. New Po-2 Collector Plane and two WWI aircraft for Flying Circus Early Access, Pfalz D.IIIa and Sopwith Camel, will follow before the end of the year, provided we don't run into unexpected problems.

Edited by Sotka94

5 minutes ago, Sotka94 said:

If the devs haven't encountered any issues or otherwise changed plans, I'm thinking the Jug and K4 would come in one patch, with the FC planes and Po-2 following later on before the year's end. From Dev diary 203:

I keep saying this but no one listens😕

Just now, catchthefoxes said:

I keep saying this but no one listens😕

Sorry just meant to back you up, I should've written "I'm also thinking"

I'm not that convinced about this week, but then again, we are already quite far into autumn so who knows?

Edited by Sotka94
  • Thanks 1

I think they are still working on the new tech for turbo, super chargers etc.

I wouldnt expect new planes until the end of September.

Also they said that the new planes will be ready at the end of autumn